Diaz.

Wild guess.

RULE
11-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Masvidal by KO.

I have forseen it.

Erupt da Monsta
11-02-2019, 05:45 AM
Ah, the two bad mother fuckers of ufc , this imo is a hard match to judge.

It’s really hard to see Diaz get KO’d as he’s one of my favorite fighters. But, if that does happen RULE you’re a psychic for that prediction fr

I’ve got Diaz by submission in the 3rd

Fidel Z
11-02-2019, 05:56 AM
I got Diaz

EtH
11-02-2019, 06:45 AM
One thing to account for is that Masvidal has this entire hype off of his last two fights.

A) Darren Till - Was definitely losing that fight and landed a big one shot KO.
B) Ben Asrken - Finished in like 4 seconds.

There hasn't actually been this transformation in skills to sort of go alongside Masvidal now being a big deal, although he seems to be enjoying himself massively which always helps.

Another big factor is that Nate Diaz' striking actually looked really off with Pettis. He then leaned on his old school style of taking it to the clinch and working his grappling, something Masvidal has always struggled with.

I'd love a boxing match with both in prime striking as this is absolutely tailor made for Diaz. But I think Masvidal might edge a couple of stand up exchanges, Diaz will wear him down in the clinch and maybe get a submission around the 3rd or 4th.

RULE
11-02-2019, 06:52 AM
Ah, the two bad mother fuckers of ufc , this imo is a hard match to judge.

It’s really hard to see Diaz get KO’d as he’s one of my favorite fighters. But, if that does happen RULE you’re a psychic for that prediction fr

I’ve got Diaz by submission in the 3rd

Yeah i dont see Masvidal winning on points or submission against Diaz. I think Masvidals only chance is to hit hard looking for that KO.

Either way its gonna be a BANGER!

Punk
11-02-2019, 07:20 AM
Diaz. I’ll have streaming links

EtH
11-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Yeah i dont see Masvidal winning on points or submission against Diaz. I think Masvidals only chance is to hit hard looking for that KO.

Either way its gonna be a BANGER!

In his entire career I think Nate has only been stopped once and it was a TKO after a head kick, so it would be uncharted territory for Diaz to get hurt in that way. Also while Masvidal does have power, he's mostly been a decision guy in his career so it's not his specialty either.

Phil Banks
11-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Diaz in a war

REZN
11-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Diaz is going to tie him up, or lay in punches on the ground for the finish.

If they stand up for the fight, it's Masvidal all the way.

Erupt da Monsta
11-02-2019, 02:52 PM
Idk yo, Diaz has that awkward style where he sometimes can lull an opponent to sleep with a false sense of security.

It’ll be interesting to see how Masdival combats that, especially after being worn down in the clinch.

Who has the reach advantage? Diaz right?

RULE
11-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Idk yo, Diaz has that awkward style where he sometimes can lull an opponent to sleep with a false sense of security.

It’ll be interesting to see how Masdival combats that, especially after being worn down in the clinch.

Who has the reach advantage? Diaz right?

Pretty sure diaz has a few inches advantage in reach.

Im guessing the bookies got diaz a big fave. Ima check the odds on a Masvidal 1st KO. I gotta feeling lol

REZN
11-02-2019, 03:44 PM
Diaz has a 2 inch reach advantage. It's negligible. The height difference, if going that direction, will be a more interesting facet than Diaz's reach.

Erupt da Monsta
11-02-2019, 03:56 PM
Pretty sure diaz has a few inches advantage in reach.

Im guessing the bookies got diaz a big fave. Ima check the odds on a Masvidal 1st KO. I gotta feeling lol

Yeah you could possibly win big simply dropping a stack or two on Masdival haha
You check the odds?

Yeah Wretched it’s a 3 inch height with two inch reach. That height may play more of a factor.

Punk better come through with some legit streaming links lol

EtH
11-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Stylistically Diaz has a large distance advantage. He fights so upright and almost exclusively punches straight down the line. If Diaz is on his A game he would easily mess up Masvidal on the feet down the line.,but I'm just not so sure he is.

Rican
11-03-2019, 03:51 PM
Mazdival takes it.

Nicholas
11-03-2019, 04:52 PM
I predict Masvidal by doctor stoppage after the 3rd round.

RULE
11-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Cant lie i was surprised at how dominant Masvidal was.

The stoppage sucked as an ending but to be fair Nate was getting FUCKED up.

I wouldnt mind a rematch but honestly it was pretty one sided i think id like to see something else next. Masvidal Vs Colby (If he beats Usman) would be a BANGER.

IIAM
11-03-2019, 05:50 PM
This was a good match, both were very dangerous
Ops. Then when Diaz called him out after his fight,
Everyone knew this would be a fade