PDA

View Full Version : Vs No Show “Subreal”

IIAM
10-31-2019, 05:38 AM
TELL THIS DORK, ii'ma 'TELEPORT' with the ‘MASK OFF!" Yeah ii BROUGHT LIVE HEAT, & 'the fireball SCORCHED everything BUT HIS TEETH in the STANDOFF!' My opener'll get a 'chain reaction' outta some MOD DYKE GEEKS, 'sHiT's pLaYeD oUt!' But If they THOUGHT LIKE ME, it’d be an ODD SIGHT to SEE, such a GOD LIKE FEAT! & when the 'spear pierce his chest,' he just drowns out geeks, with a BROAD LIKE SHRIEK! "The way this ODD GUY SPEAKS," I'd bet a FROG' n 5 MEATS, he was NINE & 5 WEEKS, when his mom said "ok subby no more NODS, TRY SPEECH!" Yo sub when it comes to "pronouncing S and F's," who has a HARDER DAY, you or that MARTYR "DAVE?" 'Sub's totally Gay!' Look, let's just say sub would ‘totally slay,’ if let's beef closed for a day, and ‘held a poetry rave!' This ain’t no HOSTILE HALLOWEEN, YOU’RE JUST’a DOCILE QUEEN! The way u spent HALF YOUR AGE on this SITE, Only for mod's to STAGE HALF YOUR FIGHTS!(lmao) ur more of a sacrilegious sacrifice! Ur so dumb that in the afterlife the dead’ll have to ask you twice, THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU INVEST IN BEEFIN, & you'll say 'it sucks & bites' then discribe it as 'DRACULA DRESSED as a MOSQUITO RICAN!' Half his bars will be 'stretched and his multis reachin' he's that fat bitch at the park doing 'yoga Peaking!'

If u need expos google ya bumb

RULE
10-31-2019, 06:24 AM
Yo sub when it comes to "pronouncing S and F's," who has a HARDER DAY, you or that MARTYR "DAVE?

looool

IIAM
10-31-2019, 06:30 AM
Yo sub when it comes to "pronouncing S and F's," who has a HARDER DAY, you or that MARTYR "DAVE?

looool

I sent that to Dave for his approval (true story)