PDA

View Full Version : The State Of: The Letsbeef Hall Of Fame

RULE
10-28-2019, 05:12 PM
Hi all

I have retaken full control of the Hall Of Fame, and will be editing / updating all HOF threads that were made in my absence before the end of the year.

I will also announce a full 2020 HOF schedule.

I would like everyones feedback on the HOF as it stands, and everything will be on the table for change.

Please post ALL feedback, and i'll get cracking on this all soon.

1/

Rican
10-28-2019, 05:15 PM
We need more audio HOF's.

Marz
MacG
DJ Wenjay

Nicholas
10-28-2019, 05:22 PM
I don't know man, you're going to have a tough time following the last guy that ran the HOF.

Rican
10-28-2019, 05:23 PM
HE was a mod too. Dude deserves it.

Nicholas
10-28-2019, 05:25 PM
HE was a mod too. Dude deserves it.

Deleted my comment before I saw you posted this to give dude the benefit of the doubt but I just remember him very blatantly hate voting on my battles immediately if I voted against him and as he was a moderator there was no recourse.

RULE
10-28-2019, 05:26 PM
I don't know man, you're going to have a tough time following the last guy that ran the HOF.

I expect minimal work to do from your threads mate.

RULE
10-28-2019, 05:26 PM
I thought MacG was already (supposed to be) in?

Rican
10-28-2019, 05:27 PM
I feel it.

Godbody / Remark to HOF.

Nicholas
10-28-2019, 05:32 PM
I expect minimal work to do from your threads mate.

https://media.giphy.com/media/dILZwwhulFUn6/giphy.gif

EtH
10-28-2019, 05:45 PM
Don't overmoderate. You don't have to induct dudes to prove you are doing something.

Although go fix the nonsense Lock wrote in the ACs thread plz

RULE
10-28-2019, 05:46 PM
Don't overmoderate. You don't have to induct dudes to prove you are doing something.

Was thinking the opposite tbh. maybe reviewing people in the HOF who might not belong.

& when i get to the AC's u better be online.

1/

EtH
10-28-2019, 05:47 PM
ACs is already inducted, Lock just said stupid shit like "ACs was created by Teek"

Rican
10-29-2019, 05:35 PM
Teek did though.

Óðinn
10-29-2019, 05:43 PM
I feel it.

Godbody .

Catch a fucking grip, kid... and quickly.

Rican
10-29-2019, 06:15 PM
2FUEL

wait, what? lol

O_G
10-29-2019, 09:29 PM
Ive smoked 90% of the HOF at sum point or another

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Text and audio HOFers lol

EtH
10-30-2019, 04:11 AM
Ive smoked 90% of the HOF at sum point or another ������

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Text and audio HOFers lol

You'd think you'd have won something then...

Nicholas
10-30-2019, 11:13 AM
You'd think you'd have won something then...

He's too busy causing Pandemonium in the open battles section.

O_G
11-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Nigga i been here since 2005? Maybe did one tourney
.. i don't spend my life on this shit and get all involved in the politics i was out actually gettin known rather then fighting dick huggers on this site for titles..

Ive done 2 text battles in like 8 years n im still number 4 of all time

I got hundreds of fake losses too or id be number 1, u can look at any loss i have from before this year same 10 people voting me 1s... no one ever fixed my battles cuz i didnt cry about it and get all involved wit the site

Fact is i have WINS or a WIN over 90% of all HOFS text and audio... and the ones i didnt beat i didnt battles besides 1 person who has a text win over me, 0-1..

Musashi says pandemonium because thats.my.old name

I was so impactful that i cam leave for 8 years and niggas still remember my OLD name..

Fuck.u talkin bout dave

Punk
11-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Nigga i been here since 2005? Maybe did one tourney
.. i don't spend my life on this shit and get all involved in the politics i was out actually gettin known rather then fighting dick huggers on this site for titles..

My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.

Erupt da Monsta
11-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Punk vs O_G audio battle

Make it happen

Punk
11-04-2019, 09:58 AM
Punk vs O_G audio battle

Make it happen

He sent me a battle a while back out of the blue. I don’t battle no more lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/ht6fgcWp/92164-BFE-FCCD-4464-A687-C04-C01271-B17.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/x1ccWq7X/92-A2049-E-3580-4541-9-A27-BDD2-EE225863.jpg

Look how weird this nigga is though lol. He was talking about raping and killing niggas kids lol

O_G
11-04-2019, 10:30 AM
He asked me to battke on discord, then he refused to battle after i sent it.

The fact he posted those pics is his way to say hes scared, punk is dog shit i went on lunch break and rapped off the head and he eas still scared. We dont need that battle this niggas not even top tier i dont consider him a challenge. The boys terrified. But ill battle anyone who actually can rap shoot me the name and set it up

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yeah i told u what ill do 2 ur kids and u did nothin nigga except duck the battle you requested, ur the reason i came back 2 letsbeef because you ran back here like u were about to.get away from me, nah every time i see u im shittin on u

2fuel asked me to join yall squad

Ask him why i said no?? Cuz punks so pussy n soft in life i cant ride wit a BITCH nigga like him

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.

I got 43k followers... and 289k playa on battleme

Got over 20k likes on youtube between my battles..

U have.... nothing LMAOAOAO

U came out of letsbeef wit the big dogs and tried 2 rap and got ran off discord

So i came in YOUR world of letsbeef i dont even be here anymore and u still runnin bitch ass nugga them lil 1 word rhymes dont work over here n ur soft girly ass voice aint believable

EtH
11-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Why you talking about raping kids though?

O_G
11-04-2019, 11:47 AM
If u dont like it DO SOMETHIN fuck that niggas kids

Punk
11-04-2019, 12:01 PM
He asked me to battke on discord, then he refused to battle after i sent it.

The fact he posted those pics is his way to say hes scared, punk is dog shit i went on lunch break and rapped off the head and he eas still scared. We dont need that battle this niggas not even top tier i dont consider him a challenge. The boys terrified. But ill battle anyone who actually can rap shoot me the name and set it up

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yeah i told u what ill do 2 ur kids and u did nothin nigga except duck the battle you requested, ur the reason i came back 2 letsbeef because you ran back here like u were about to.get away from me, nah every time i see u im shittin on u

2fuel asked me to join yall squad

Ask him why i said no?? Cuz punks so pussy n soft in life i cant ride wit a BITCH nigga like him

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

I got 43k followers... and 289k playa on battleme

Got over 20k likes on youtube between my battles..

U have.... nothing LMAOAOAO

U came out of letsbeef wit the big dogs and tried 2 rap and got ran off discord

So i came in YOUR world of letsbeef i dont even be here anymore and u still runnin bitch ass nugga them lil 1 word rhymes dont work over here n ur soft girly ass voice aint believable

You couldn’t have been talking to me I don’t have kids lmao I joined your discord, clowned basically every one of you and y’all kicked me.

Answer this, why did y’all kick me if you was winning the argument? Lmao as I said. I’m ages ahead of you yo.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3idrKz9rSSU0-iGGWx_S5g

This is your YouTube page. Where’s all the followers and views you’re bragging about?

EtH
11-04-2019, 12:14 PM
If u dont like it DO SOMETHIN fuck that niggas kids

Alright. Where do you work and what's your government name?

O_G
11-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Why u keep.sayin YALL .. i have ZERO admin powers. U clowned no one.. that screenshot troll shit works over here but over there u were embarrassed... cuz u know that some soft nigga shit... u play the troll role cuz u4 a clown son and u barely even liked over here... 2 my knowledge u ran away u sayin u got kicked. Prove it mr screen shot

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I said battle me followers learn 2 read, and none of my battles qreon my youtube, YouTube i got 20k LIKES bewteen ALL my battles.

Battle me.i got almost 50k followers and only 130 battles, almost a quarter million plays. Go look it up fuck boy

EtH
11-04-2019, 01:28 PM
What's your government name O_G?