PDA

View Full Version : Two VS Two battles a possibility for LB

Supsie
10-26-2019, 05:31 PM
Wud up LB, recently there's been a discussing of the possibility of Two VS Two battles becoming a thing on the site. X has been putting in work fixing shit up on the site, so his doing a good job for the site. But now this thread is about what you guys think about introducing Two VS Two battles to the site, share.

Ways to go bout this.

1. Four MC'S, two on each side drop a VS each. And people vote on which two had the nicer vs's.

2. Four MC'S, two on each side collab on one VS. And people vote on which two had the nicer VS.

Option two could work more so for audio and the first for text possibly.

Now in regards to the second option Dave (EtH) has also said he'd like it if people could share the VS as in lines, like one person say something from there team then back n forth kinda thing but that could be odd to set up on the site possibly. The more realistic way for the site layout to be able to do this is prob, with Audio anyway, the four MC'S drop there own vs's or its one VS where each team goes one after another on the same VS.

Iv been encouraged to make this thread for you all to comment on an share your ideas about this, there would also be a new record shown on your profile showing your win/loss record for this same as Text and Audio, but it'll be called Double battles. Text double battles, Audio double battles.

Anyway share your thoughts on this as X may make this a thing.

Barzooka
10-26-2019, 06:06 PM
I love this idea

Supsie
10-26-2019, 11:50 PM
Thanks every one for sharing Ur awesome ideas

Denton
10-26-2019, 11:59 PM
This is essentially what crew battles were

Supsie
10-27-2019, 01:06 AM
This is essentially what crew battles were

Nope, it's a whole nother level.

The Saaxxx Baba
10-27-2019, 01:15 AM
Always was into Gangbangs.

Papi
10-27-2019, 04:00 AM
I would like to see this happen.

Barzooka
10-27-2019, 05:39 PM
#GANGBANGGANG

REZN
10-27-2019, 05:51 PM
There are already tag battles on LB... Lol.

We have multiple tag team champions.

Barzooka
10-27-2019, 09:10 PM
There are already tag battles on LB... Lol.

We have multiple tag team champions.

I believe what he's referring to is something similar to the crew battle system where there would be more than just two verses instead of just a verse created by two people versus another verse created by a different duo of people.

Supsie
10-28-2019, 03:53 PM
Yea but it won't be just with ppl crews it a be like how u set up regular battles it a be like a new option nah mean.

Barzooka
10-28-2019, 04:36 PM
Yea but it won't be just with ppl crews it a be like how u set up regular battles it a be like a new option nah mean.

Right, I know exactly what you're saying. I feel like I proposed this same idea as well sometime in the past; glad someone else is thinking of this idea.

Erupt da Monsta
10-28-2019, 08:41 PM
Oh shit. Would be dope for the tag team title.

Hmmmm who wants to be my 2 vs 2 partner in crime?

Seul ?