PDA

View Full Version : Rai Is A Bitch

EtH
10-25-2019, 05:21 AM
So Rai has been PMing / IMing me for about a year begging for personals on his opponents. I never replied. I don't know the kid, why would I help him win battles?

None the less when I was unbanned, as per usual he comes to me begging for dirt on Pugz. Now me and Pugz beef is well documented, but I'm not out here helping someone else get a W over him. I decide fuck it, I'll clown this kid and told him a bunch of nonsense. Unfortunately for Pugz he's such a fucking idiot he didn't flip the idea in his verse, but here's proof that Rai comes begging for personals: -

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=679789

I told Rai

Pugz and Organik from KOTD lived together in college but fell out because Organik stole his girl.
Pugz owns a car garage and once modded Row's car
Pugz owned a burger shake which closed down

Amongst others.

So Rai bitches about being "fed bullshit" (don't beg for personals) and that was cool right? Well next thing I know, whilst I was away for a few months, Rai drops this in a battle...

"coz you MAKE MINIMAL EFFORT combining those STRANGE LITERAL LETTERS We've seen more forced entries on your rap-sheet" than "DAVES CRIMINAL RECORD!!" "

Expo: Dave/EtH is a known pedophile.

Now me and Rai have spoken since this battle, so I can only presume that he doesn't believe this. I hit him up in IMs asking him why he wrote the line and he says someone told him it. I asked who. He refused to reply. (And also won't reply in this thread).

So not only does he beg for personals, he uses fake personals in battles that the person in question isn't even involved in.

And you want the cherry on top? RULE is working hard as hell to make THC a legitimate thing and gave Rai and Lock the top spot and a title match. What do they do? Agree behind the scenes to do a fake personals battle. Dudes are spitting in the face of RULE's work with a joke battle, and Rai once again taking any opportunity to avoid ever actually dissing someone with a real personal.

In conclusion, Rai is a bitch.

Punk
10-25-2019, 10:39 AM
I was wondering where those Fake Pugz personals came from.

Rai
10-25-2019, 10:57 AM
So Rai has been PMing / IMing me for about a year begging for personals on his opponents. I never replied. I don't know the kid, why would I help him win battles?

None the less when I was unbanned, as per usual he comes to me begging for dirt on Pugz. Now me and Pugz beef is well documented, but I'm not out here helping someone else get a W over him. I decide fuck it, I'll clown this kid and told him a bunch of nonsense. Unfortunately for Pugz he's such a fucking idiot he didn't flip the idea in his verse, but here's proof that Rai comes begging for personals: -

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=679789

I told Rai

Pugz and Organik from KOTD lived together in college but fell out because Organik stole his girl.
Pugz owns a car garage and once modded Row's car
Pugz owned a burger shake which closed down

Amongst others.

So Rai bitches about being "fed bullshit" (don't beg for personals) and that was cool right? Well next thing I know, whilst I was away for a few months, Rai drops this in a battle...

"coz you MAKE MINIMAL EFFORT combining those STRANGE LITERAL LETTERS We've seen more forced entries on your rap-sheet" than "DAVES CRIMINAL RECORD!!" "

Expo: Dave/EtH is a known pedophile.

Now me and Rai have spoken since this battle, so I can only presume that he doesn't believe this. I hit him up in IMs asking him why he wrote the line and he says someone told him it. I asked who. He refused to reply. (And also won't reply in this thread).

So not only does he beg for personals, he uses fake personals in battles that the person in question isn't even involved in.

And you want the cherry on top? RULE is working hard as hell to make THC a legitimate thing and gave Rai and Lock the top spot and a title match. What do they do? Agree behind the scenes to do a fake personals battle. Dudes are spitting in the face of RULE's work with a joke battle, and Rai once again taking any opportunity to avoid ever actually dissing someone with a real personal.

In conclusion, Rai is a bitch.

No one is begging for anything. I have asked you a few times for stuff to use in battles. I agree you got me the last time vs Pugz.
But really... who doesnt know you're a pedo???? Lol it's no secret.

This was a thread I acused Celcius of stealing a worplay from me.
He knew you're a pedophile.

I was trying to do a personal off the fact eth is a pedophile and we all know pedos drive white vans lol

Source:
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161641

I, myself, am not a bitch. You? Are a bitch, for bitching all the time, and I bet they'd treat you like the bitch you are in prison too.

Dont come at me with your bullshit. Havent done anything to you.

As for Lock and I's battle? So what we are using a different concept , we battle soooooooo many times that we need something out of the ordinary.

EtH
10-25-2019, 11:03 AM
Fuck out of here kid. You're a bitch who asks other people to do your dirt, uses fake personals at will and are making a complete joke of RULEs champ match. Get in the bin

If everyone "knows EtH is a paedophile" show me one legitimate reference to it anywhere on LB history. Surely if it's a known thing it'd be talked about? Hell people still talk about Rohan and even Shodan so there would be a tonne about me right? Drop some links broski

Rai
10-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Fuck out of here kid. You're a bitch who asks other people to do your dirt, uses fake personals at will and are making a complete joke of RULEs champ match. Get in the bin
I dont use fake personals. So you're saying Celsius is in fact a liar who uses a fake personal about you being a pedo, in yalls "personal battle"?

If everyone "knows EtH is a paedophile" show me one legitimate reference to it anywhere on LB history. Surely if it's a known thing it'd be talked about? Hell people still talk about Rohan and even Shodan so there would be a tonne about me right? Drop some links broski

Already did, bitch. I'm sure there is more.

In conclusion...
No one is making a joke out of RULE's THC. The battle between JimmyHoffa and Rai is between Jimmy Hoffa and Rai last time I checked. Funny thing is, is I don't see Dave's name ANYWHERE in it.
I'm not arguing with you.

EtH
10-25-2019, 11:44 AM
I dont use fake personals. So you're saying Celsius is in fact a liar who uses a fake personal about you being a pedo, in yalls "personal battle"?

In conclusion...
No one is making a joke out of RULE's THC. The battle between JimmyHoffa and Rai is between Jimmy Hoffa and Rai last time I checked. Funny thing is, is I don't see Dave's name ANYWHERE in it.

Are you actually asking me if I think Celsius calling me a paedophile is a lie? Lmfao do you know what a rap battle is? People make up insults about each other. I'm not actually gonna show up at your house and drive by you with an uzi.

Also is that how you get your info? You see a battle, see someone elses insult and think "Nice ima use that exact same thing too". I mean you ONLY got that reference from Cels bar.

If you're sure there's more, drop them kid. Everybody on the site knows it apparently so there's surely discussion, right, right?

I'll save you the embarrassment junior, there aren't any. You were butthurt that I clowned you after you begged me for dirt and that was your little bitch way of getting the anger out. No one wants to vote on your wack ass joke battle. RULEs out here tryna make a legit title and you cunts are making the main event a bra and panties match.

Rican
10-25-2019, 12:39 PM
Damn.

You don't get laid often, do you?

EtH
10-25-2019, 12:42 PM
Damn.

You don't get laid often, do you?

According to Rai apparently quite frequently...

Rican
10-25-2019, 12:53 PM
I was talking to you, Dave.

Seul
10-25-2019, 01:02 PM
A. I fucking hate those joke battles, and they shouldn't be done during serious tourneys.

B. I died at below, holy shit lmao.

https://i.imgur.com/EyDXErL.png

EDIT:

Nothing against, Rai (I'm cool w/ him) but this line was made for times like this:

You “grabbed a shovel" an' got caught PITCHING YOUR WHOLE PLAY, so while you WHISPER UNDER YOUR BREATH an' SHIFT YER WONDERS TO ETH, homie only "got dirt on himself” - this clowns “DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE!!".

Fidel Z
10-25-2019, 01:03 PM
I was talking to you, Dave.

U dumb-ass lmao

EtH
10-25-2019, 01:58 PM
A. I fucking hate those joke battles, and they shouldn't be done during serious tourneys.

B. I died at below, holy shit lmao.

https://i.imgur.com/EyDXErL.png

EDIT:

Nothing against, Rai (I'm cool w/ him) but this line was made for times like this:

You “grabbed a shovel" an' got caught PITCHING YOUR WHOLE PLAY, so while you WHISPER UNDER YOUR BREATH an' SHIFT YER WONDERS TO ETH, homie only "got dirt on himself” - this clowns “DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE!!".

I didn't even read that battle I don't think haha. Well this only supports that dudes been IMing me for a minute.

I'm pissed at Pugz cause I told due about that and he bitched in the comments like "wtf thats not true". He knew exactly what I told Rai. He should have flipped that shit. Dude deserved to lose.

Celsius
10-26-2019, 02:42 PM

In conclusion...

That line was never intended to be a personal though, I had to use SOME filler in that long ass battle.

EtH
10-26-2019, 02:56 PM
That line was never intended to be a personal though, I had to use SOME filler in that long ass battle.

When I saw this I was like "Celsius defo calling me a pedo"

Rai so you're only source fell through. Any other sources bud?

IIAM
10-28-2019, 06:42 AM
Dave’s a fkn snitch look at this shit lmfao
Dave’s the 69 of let’s beef.
He’s thicks nine

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Get it cause that’s how he pronounces s’s lmfoa

EtH
10-28-2019, 06:52 AM
I wonder if this multi acc thinks I'm Just C or something. If not this lisp angle he's going in heavy on is an interesting choice.

IIAM
10-28-2019, 06:57 AM
Audio battle me for a name change
then, if u claim I ain’t who I
Say II AM

EtH
10-28-2019, 07:55 AM
Sorry too busy audio battling Rican