PDA

View Full Version : Greatest of Punchlines

Saii
10-17-2019, 02:59 PM
What's the greatest punchline you've ever dropped in a battle?

Rican
10-17-2019, 03:06 PM
I just had a top punch on a different league.

BUT

I liked my Watered those punch.

Punk
10-17-2019, 07:00 PM
Who am I ?? i ‘Set The Bar so new rappers ENVISION MORE, and who are you??? You Set The Bar, real calm On PRISON FLOORS!

Not my best bar but I thought it was funny asf and needs some recognition.

Saii
10-20-2019, 04:20 PM
I think the best bar I ever spit was against Shodan in our first ever match against each other. It's one of my most meaningful victories actually lol but that account is deleted and I can't pull the bar up unfortunately :(

Rican
10-27-2019, 09:11 PM
'One goes up, and goes down' w/o describing the PROPER BLOWS I use to SLAUGHTER FOES his career on 'board, won't take a lift off no more' like 1 side of a teeter-TOTTER BROKE basically this 'body will go unseen" ..no POTTER CLOAK we know 'Rows guardin' set ups' that are 'dried n shriveled up that have voters like "WATER THOOOOOSE!!//

Found it.

Shodan
10-27-2019, 11:21 PM
I'm not sure honestly, I've dropped a lot of bars that I don't remember offhand and a lot that I thought were great at the time but don't think the same about now. But if I had to pick just one:

Sho is LETHAL DROPPING TEXT WITHIN AN ALTERCATION, I "Speak, and your Spirit Gets Lifted", like I was TREATING YALL'S DEPRESSION IN A CONVERSATION, cause homie's weak, HE IS NOT A "VETERAN" OF "PROPER TRAINING" if "The Military Press Goes Over His Head?" He lacks "READING COMPREHENSION FOR THE ARMY PAPER"

(This was against Rai)

Rican
10-27-2019, 11:40 PM
Nice 1

REZN
10-28-2019, 12:14 AM
I'm known for excellent text. You scramble for wins, and still get slept on - Breakfast in bed!!

Rican
10-28-2019, 01:24 AM
I fucks with it

EtH
10-28-2019, 03:36 AM
Her first name is Verity, her dad KNEW HER FATE when he went and gave her a HOOKERS NAME! And her second names Whiskin, it's IRONIC HOW FATE TWISTS cause she's never got through whiskin without SCOFFING THE CAKE MIX

I know the Ink Blot line was awesome Vs Rant but can't remember the rhyming up to it.

The Saaxxx Baba
10-28-2019, 05:19 AM
i generally design my bars in a way that they are associated with some personal element or the other of my opponent, with that said and done here is a bar i never got to use against caked out for the PYW Season 3 when we were both in the west standings and he was yet to win his first battle -

lowkey like AN ASGUARDIAN FAG and never expected to SPIT THAT CHAMPION RAP
cakes keeps getting fucked by the west like he's KIM KARDASHIAN'S ASS