PDA

View Full Version : Well until the Text cypher is fixed

IIAM
10-15-2019, 02:11 AM
Here’s my drop without the errors generated by this site.

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=68847

ii Am! ‘The pilot’of this virus! ‘Ender’ to a sect of tyrants! @ it’s surface these serpents flex a Champ & HOF. But @ their core somethin’s HELLA OFF! My Dialect’ll die this sect of tards. Then eyes’ll dilate, when ii ‘€˜die a sect’ with shards from shattered Pyrex Jars; MAZEL TOV!(dissect) MUZZLES send these HOLLOWS OFF! So u can bet that this DedSec toast’s more like a MOLOTOV! Yo Punk what’s more shitty? Oh & 10 OSHOCTAV or FIDDY’s latest AWFUL TOSS? Ya Captains? Pfft! ORGANS FOR THE HARVEST, & ii’ma TORMENT FOR THE POOR MEN OF CARDIFF I know it’s heartless. & ii should do better, but can y’all please buy that fuckin gypsy, something other than just sweats & sweaters(lolz) ii NEVER LIE THO! Yo who let this pikey’s AWFUL, GARBLED GOBBLE, CLIMB TO #1 IN AUDIO? U Brit fucks all sound like Scrooge McDuck gettin THROAT FUCKED by ROGUE BUCKS in FORD TRUCKS!

Punk
10-15-2019, 01:14 PM
Clever

Rican
10-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Errors are there still

Rican
11-13-2019, 06:31 PM
Can we confirm that Sabu read this thread?

Edgeworth
11-13-2019, 10:17 PM
Lmao why am I @d in this shit? His bar and my bar could not be further apart. I don’t understand how someone could think they’re even remotely similar. The concept is completely different. It’s like saying any 2 bars about the show Game of Thrones are a bite just because the words “game of thrones” are in the line somewhere. I’ve never read your shitty cypher before and I don’t even know who you are LMAO.

IIAM
11-13-2019, 10:19 PM
Oh hey what’s up biter

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

It’s all good you have my permission to bite when ever you want

Rican
11-13-2019, 10:23 PM
It's valid to question

IIAM
11-13-2019, 10:25 PM
Also if you’re not a biter how come you’re not riding in the thread that exposes you

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

You know the one with the links of where I expose you
You either stole it from me or from that quote that I posted which you can find in the definition either way you bit it