PDA

View Full Version : What do you need me to do?

RULE
10-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Now im back on staff its time to right any wrongs from the past few years and work towards making LB the best i can.

X already has a LOT of changes in the pipeline (This is not bullshit, dude is working hard) and while i cant do anything that requires coding etc i can do almost anything else.

Reclaim the HOF?

Restart the Heavyweight Championship?

Reboot the FVC?

Restoring Punk's HOF title was only the first act, im here and want to get us back to the point where LB trusts the mods again and the mods work FOR LB and not themselves. (Not saying they were before but some... perhaps were).

My level of activity since 2013 has been spotty at BEST, and ive barely seen anything from 2017+.

So if you have an issue, ask.

1/

Locchart
10-05-2019, 03:49 PM
Now im back on staff its time to right any wrongs from the past few years and work towards making LB the best i can.

X already has a LOT of changes in the pipeline (This is not bullshit, dude is working hard) and while i cant do anything that requires coding etc i can do almost anything else.

Reclaim the HOF?

Reboot the FVC?

Restoring Punk's HOF title was only the first act, im here and want to get us back to the point where LB trusts the mods again and the mods work FOR LB and not themselves. (Not saying they were before but some... perhaps were).

My level of activity since 2013 has been spotty at BEST, and ive barely seen anything from 2017+.

1/

Run LBT like how you used to. That would be nice.

RULE
10-05-2019, 03:53 PM

Who runs it currently?

EtH
10-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Write my HOF thread.

RULE
10-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Write my HOF thread.

AC's is all ur getting

EtH
10-05-2019, 04:02 PM
AC's is all ur getting

Fine just rewrite that nonsense.

"Teek started ACs..."

Aye cheers Lock you fucking mess.

RULE
10-05-2019, 04:04 PM

"Teek started ACs..."

LOL!

What was the name of the crew Teek gave you? Was it a form of APOC?

EtH
10-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Soul Calibres. I couldn't get exclusive cause some absolute wank had banned me so Teek hooked me up with his dead old one.

Denton
10-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Warrrrriors

Come out and playyyy

EtH
10-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Warrrrriors

Come out and playyyy

Pfft thats The Rogues.

Locchart
10-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Who runs it currently?

Rai, but it would be better if it were ran by someone who doesn't openly participate due to recent complaints of conflict of interest.

RULE
10-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Soul Calibres. I couldn't get exclusive cause some absolute wank had banned me .

<----- the wank in question?

Locchart

"Teek started ACs..."

*Looks at AC's crew page*

Not sure what you want from me, bro. Lol.

RULE
Rai, but it would be better if it were ran by someone who doesn't openly participate due to recent complaints of conflict of interest.

But what if i wanted to snatch ur title away for funsies?

Locchart
10-05-2019, 04:11 PM
But what if i wanted to snatch ur title away for funsies?

That would imply that you could.

RULE
10-05-2019, 04:20 PM
With ease

Locchart
10-05-2019, 04:22 PM
With ease

Doubtful.

REZN
10-05-2019, 04:25 PM

Revamping it with some of the ideas from my world battling championship thread would also be dope. Just my two cents. Would love to see a "next evolution" of the LBT/LBA.

RULE
10-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Revamping it with some of the ideas from my world battling championship thread would also be dope. Just my two cents. Would love to see a "next evolution" of the LBT/LBA.

Im leaning towards making something new, but the LBT has a rich history. Torn.

Locchart
10-05-2019, 04:30 PM

Cliffnotes on some of your ideas?

REZN
10-05-2019, 04:32 PM
Cliffnotes on some of your ideas?

More interchangeable titles(concept/theme, scheme, tag.)
No usertitles.
Battle types(joke battles, gun bar battles, compliment battles, etc.)
Multi-person battles(using the cypher section.)
Stipulation battles(credit wagers, etc.)

RULE
10-05-2019, 05:25 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162633

^
Previous incarnation of the THC title.

Barzooka
10-06-2019, 03:13 AM

Reclaim the HOF?

Reboot the FVC?

1/

....... I had a title once upon a time (a light grey/white title) and it said "474 Clique"..... I'd appreciate it if I could have that back.......

Rican
10-06-2019, 03:59 AM
More interchangeable titles(concept/theme, scheme, tag.)
No usertitles.
Battle types(joke battles, gun bar battles, compliment battles, etc.)
Multi-person battles(using the cypher section.)
Stipulation battles(credit wagers, etc.)

I agree with this.

Alias battles too.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

....... I had a role once upon a time (a light grey/white role) and it said "474 Clique"..... I'd appreciate it if I could have that back.......

a role??

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

If we could have the titles back would be cool. My Big Papi one I paid for or the Old School Champion won I had.

Barzooka
10-06-2019, 04:25 AM
Yeah I meant to type title I corrected my shit lol

Rican
10-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Your ideas so far?

EtH
10-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Lmfao you guys are legitimately fucking idiots.

How can you guys ever click on open battles and think "man, we need MORE incentivised tournaments"

Why would I sent lines to Lock, Rule, Rai, anyone, if there's a GC every three months, secondary tournaments every month, LBT every month...and you guys want to add more interchangable titles onto the end of that. Makes absolutely no sense.

Óðinn
10-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Lmfao you guys are legitimately fucking idiots.

How can you guys ever click on open battles and think "man, we need MORE incentivised tournaments"

Why would I sent lines to Lock, Rule, Rai, anyone, if there's a GC every three months, secondary tournaments every month, LBT every month...and you guys want to add more interchangable titles onto the end of that. Makes absolutely no sense.

Unfortunately i'm inclined to agree with numbnuts here. There isn't enough activity as there is now with the tournament and LBT, little to no votes in both... adding more tournaments/contests... i don't see them getting the attention that they would need, vote wise. :high:

The Saaxxx Baba
10-06-2019, 08:51 AM
LBT in the brackets would be nice.

EtH
10-06-2019, 09:03 AM
Unfortunately i'm inclined to agree with numbnuts here. There isn't enough activity as there is now with the tournament and LBT, little to no votes in both... adding more tournaments/contests... i don't see them getting the attention that they would need, vote wise. :high:

Not even that, we want people to battle because they want to battle. Two guys going "Fuck it lets have a battle". Remembering runs like UA and Illimit where you just battled everyone to prove you were better. Now we have shit like Erupt coming back to battle, ending by saying he'll probably just battle in LBT next month and ultimately he probably wont.

The incentive to battling should be to see whos best, but with daily LB tournaments and you guys wanting MORE, why the fuck would anyone Send lines to anyone?

REZN
10-06-2019, 09:58 AM

I distinctly recall saying they should be incorporated into LBT, in this very thread.