10-05-2019, 01:09 PM
CONGRATS FAM

Punk
10-05-2019, 01:54 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AmusedIdealBluefintuna-size_restricted.gif

Who am I?

joan of arc
10-05-2019, 02:31 PM
notice how you were more excited to hope this made me upset. Denton and the rest of you that post about me everyday. y'all fucking horrible people.

congrats punk, i obviously don't like all my history as a mod being reversed, but, as i've told you in P.M you're a rare talent, and i could see you making it big, so obviously you have this kinda lb hof talent. excited to see more tracks from.

EtH
10-05-2019, 02:35 PM
notice how you were more excited to hope this made me upset. Denton and the rest of you that post about me everyday. y'all fucking horrible people.

congrats punk, i obviously don't like all my history as a mod being reversed, but, as i've told you in P.M you're a rare talent, and i could see you making it big, so obviously you have this kinda lb hof talent. excited to see more tracks from.

Stfu bitch you fought for him to lose his HOF and permanently be removed from the site. Suck a buffet of dicks you little cunthole.

Denton
10-05-2019, 02:45 PM

Nah, You're just a massive faggot and you know it

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Stfu bitch you fought for him to lose his HOF and permanently be removed from the site. Suck a buffet of dicks you little cunthole.

+1