PDA

View Full Version : Voted!

OGxCERBERUZ
09-28-2019, 07:59 PM
Why was all my votes in the tournament battles removed lmfao??? Makes no since at all. You guys really need to quit fucking with votes and shit like that real talk. I read all battles twice and gave a fair vote quit being little faggots and u all wonder why this weak ass site is dead.

Aggo
09-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Interesting. Also, votes shouldnt get deleted with no explanation. Otherwise how are people supposed to correct their mistakes.

OGxCERBERUZ
09-28-2019, 08:12 PM
Interesting. Also, votes shouldnt get deleted with no explanation. Otherwise how are people supposed to correct their mistakes.. Yea fam makes no since at all I just don't get it. Kind of shady.

ร“รฐinn
09-28-2019, 09:25 PM
how are people supposed to correct their mistakes.

Like this: OGxCERBERUZ, one would think a person who has read each battle in the tournament twice would have more to say than the following with their votes:

"Good battle fellas I thought one had the more creative verse fairnis tossed

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:11:46"

&

"Fair is tossed

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:13:52 Private Message OGxCERBERUZ"

Also, this generic doozy.

"Good battle here thought one was a little better here decent battle fellas my fair is always tossed!

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:08:36 Private Message OGxCERBERUZ"

The removal of votes was discussed by staff prior to them being removed. The fact that it wasn't posted on each individual battle is nothing more than a minor mishap. We shall be sure to inform members of their poor voting more in the future. :high:

OGxCERBERUZ
09-28-2019, 09:35 PM
Like this: OGxCERBERUZ, one would think a person who has read each battle in the tournament twice would have more to say than the following with their votes:

"Good battle fellas I thought one had the more creative verse fairnis tossed

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:11:46"

&

"Fair is tossed

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:13:52 Private Message OGxCERBERUZ"

Also, this generic doozy.

"Good battle here thought one was a little better here decent battle fellas my fair is always tossed!

Posted on: 2019-09-28 02:08:36 Private Message OGxCERBERUZ"

The removal of votes was discussed by staff prior to them being removed. The fact that it wasn't posted on each individual battle is nothing more than a minor mishap. We shall be sure to inform members of their poor voting more in the future. :high:
Lol where in the rules does it say I have to write a paragraph explaining a vote.?? Never has letsbeef ever had that rule. My votes we're fair period and should have no been deleted u mufuckers just make shit up as u go huh??

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Post a link where it says that in the rules please.

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

I think it's because you just a little hoe ass nigga tbh.

joan of arc
09-28-2019, 09:53 PM
lol .

OGxCERBERUZ
09-28-2019, 10:07 PM
lol .
U feel me dumb as fuck. Dude is a clown. Why delete my votes when I voted for all the guys who are advancing to third round anyways ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค— I'm weak this kid is a faggot

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I voted Rai,Griffey,Punk thought them three won there battle so I tossed them a fair. and this clown wants to abuse his mod powers already and delete votes. Man I wish I could slap this nigga so bad

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

He just deleted votes cuz he can that's the real only reason

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

He was up real late last night bored beating his little dick and had nothing better to do then be a little faggot ํ ฝํธ‚