PDA

View Full Version : Return of the moderator program

X
09-14-2019, 05:09 AM
After careful thought and reading all your feedback, I've decided to bring back the moderator program. In the new program, major decisions around battle and user moderation will have to be made by consensus between 2 or more moderators.

I'm opening 3 moderator positions at this time and will expand as needed. Traditionally moderators have been elected by the existing moderator team, this time I want to give the community a chance to help decide who deserves this role.

To nominate/vote for the 3 new moderators, @ tag them by replying to this thread. Optionally, provide feedback about why you feel they will be good for the role.

joan of arc
09-14-2019, 05:25 AM
i'm not sure who is active enough, but i'll start with who i think deserves it most.
Rai

rai was the only member to stay active and try to pick up the pieces after the previous staff was removed. he has always wanted a position, and for the most part, has always been a productive and fair member of LB. He is knowledgeable enough about the site history, the people, and battling in general. I think he has the time and the willingness to do a fair and thorough job.
Pugz

pugs has been staff since the start, and even though i know some people have problems with him, he is honestly the most experienced staff, who is emotionally invested in the site, not to mention, the money he has put in himself. I think his resume speaks for itself, the only concern is possibly howmuch time he can dedicate.

Shodan

Shodan is knowledgeable on text battling, and site history, more so than most. He is also a user who i personally know would enforce the "rules" and have a no BS policy. I think he has the time and concern to make sure the site is operating smoothly. the only question is possible dedication. or his mannerisms being questioned, but i believe in shodan.

There are many others i'd nominate if not my question of the time they can put into this job. I know i've had my issues with him, but i'd seriously consider punk for the position as well. I question his attitude, and his commitment (another site of his own to work on) but, i know he does have passion and experience.

I would also recommend any previous staff such as edgeworth, hvk, student, jimmy hoffa, and seul. Of course that includes myself, but, again, i think the staff of the time (when staff was removed) was actually a solid group.

Nicholas
09-14-2019, 05:32 AM
Rai Jimmy Hoffa EDGEworth or Seul

Any of those four would be decent.

Pugz

pugs has been staff since the start, and even though i know some people have problems with him, he is honestly the most experienced staff, who is emotionally invested in the site, not to mention, the money he has put in himself. I think his resume speaks for itself, the only concern is possibly howmuch time he can dedicate.

You just don't know when to take the dick out of your mouth do you.

Brayne Ded
09-14-2019, 07:45 AM
Shodan

REZN
09-14-2019, 08:19 AM
Shodan's done as much, or more trolling on this site than I have. Just as an FYI.

Not only that, he's had multiple chances for moderator positions, and floundered each of them.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Jimmy Hoffa

A longstanding member of the site, with intimate knowledge of its functionality. Also a former moderator. Probably one of the former moderators with the fewest complaints against him, as well. He's shown site dedication, and is active, at least enough so to be considered.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Sabu (formerly Edgeworth) an intelligent, and collected site member. Stepped down due to a lack of consideration to the entirety of the moderation team when making decisions. A prime fit for the new style of moderation. He may not, now, be as invested in the site. But, during his brief stint in moderation was active, considerate, and dedicated. Impartiality is absolutely one of his strong suits.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Me. (Partially joking.)

Former staff member, who has been using the website for the past ten years. Intimate knowledge of its functionality, and a strong dedication to the site's betterment(there's a serious track record of this.) Strong understanding of the mod control panel, and the site rules. And at a time, for nearly a year, was one of the few active moderators keeping this place active. (Shout out to Illokwent who was also heavily involved at that time.) Moderated initially by Noble.

Since I know I can't nominate myself, I'll be back with my third in a bit.

Edit:

I've a couple names for my potential third nomination.
NOBLE

A former admin, who's implemented some of the sites most influential ideas. And amendments to factors of the site that were of massive benefit. He's always had a strong focus on facilitating the best voting possible. Has been a longstanding member of the site, and has an intimate knowledge of its functionality, both userside, and moderation side. An excellent choice. Though, his sporadic activity it somewhat obstructive to the aim.
Rai

While I don't necessarily agree with the way in which he's run his contests, it can't be denied that he took the reigns to do so, and ran with them. A longstanding member, who's been shown to be an asset to the site(despite previous infractions for biting.) And while he has no formal understanding, to my knowledge, of the mod control panel, he is new blood. And that could be beneficial.
Punk

A former staff member, who has shown his good intentions for the site. Albeit in sometimes obstructive ways(I'm guilty of this, too.) One of the most active on the site, despite sporadic bouts of inactivity in short stints. He understands the site, and wile sometimes when in these positions can be a bit coarse with the members, has never shown any instances of legitimate, or serious rule breaks.

joan of arc
09-14-2019, 08:20 AM
Shodan's done as much, or more trolling on this site than I have. Just as an FYI.

Not only that, he's had multiple chances for moderator positions, and floundered each of them.

to be fair, he never really had a shot. every single time his name was mentioned for mod, he was shut down. mostly by nic, who held a grudge against him for something that you did.

he never really had the chance to prove himsel.f.

REZN
09-14-2019, 08:21 AM
to be fair, he never really had a shot. every single time his name was mentioned for mod, he was shut down. mostly by nic, who held a grudge against him for something that you did.

he never really had the chance to prove himsel.f.

What about the time he was given topical moderator, with the intent to be made a full moderator if he did well, and instead he threw a fit and quit?

I'm talking about chances he had well before you got involved, Guts.

Let's also not forget(I'm not 100 percent sure about this? Would have to confirm with Noble) that Noble nixed any chance he had of becoming a moderator, because Shodan was using exploits against the site.

joan of arc
09-14-2019, 08:26 AM
What about the time he was given topical moderator, with the intent to be made a full moderator if he did well, and instead he threw a fit and quit?

I'm talking about chances he had well before you got involved, Guts.

once again, looking through the "forums" i never saw him actually be considered for mod. his name was brought forth by people like student and hvk, but was shut down by the mods.

mostly, as far as i read, every candidate that wasn't an elite battler and friends with staff, was declined a shot. but that's just what i could read, admittedly, there was a lot of missing content.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-14-2019, 08:27 AM
for me it's -

Rai (coz he been holding it down even without being a mod)

Nero (coz he been at it and we could do with his experience)

and

Sean Griffey (he one of the only names other than Rai who made the FVC worth it's salt!)

Azul El Chivo
09-14-2019, 08:28 AM
None of the above, the site floundered with them as mods for a reason. It's really slim pickings for quality people now. I'd say
NOBLE
Punk

@Me
Rai

Anybody else would be a mistake.

Punk
09-14-2019, 10:29 AM
^ thanks for the shout.

But honestly, mods were removed because of the same people you guys are already nominating lol. I’d probably like to see
Rai because he’s been doing his thing while the sites been dead.
Seul because he wasn’t actually the problem
2FUEL if he’s actually back to stays because he was a decent mod before.

RULE
09-14-2019, 10:47 AM

Agreed

Rai
09-14-2019, 10:56 AM
After careful thought and reading all your feedback, I've decided to bring back the moderator program. In the new program, major decisions around battle and user moderation will have to be made by consensus between 2 or more moderators.

I'm opening 3 moderator positions at this time and will expand as needed. Traditionally moderators have been elected by the existing moderator team, this time I want to give the community a chance to help decide who deserves this role.

To nominate/vote for the 3 new moderators, @ tag them by replying to this thread. Optionally, provide feedback about why you feel they will be good for the role.

I'd like to see Jimmy Hoffa have his mod spot back. I think we all know he has what it is takes. Plus he has love for this site.

Bone Daddy he makes some good damn forum post and mini tournaments. Plus is a dedicated member as well.

Also... Bape would be a good one to look into, for obvious reasons, I might add. Not always active but stops in a few times a week. If given this role he would probably be more active.

And you know I want that spot... lol thanks for all shouts, yall.

Azul El Chivo
09-14-2019, 11:01 AM
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.

Punk
09-14-2019, 11:23 AM
The former mods like Lock, Seul, nero were all in it for the power and advantage it can bring, their actions say it all but clearly you all don't pay attention to detail enough to see these things. Why do you think they've been ghost since? And that's why this site will continue to flop.

What’d Seul do wrong? I might’ve missed his part of the whole mod situation due to being banned.

Óðinn
09-14-2019, 11:58 AM
^ thanks for the shout.

But honestly, mods were removed because of the same people you guys are already nominating lol. I’d probably like to see

:) Appreciate the shout. I'm definitely back alright. :high:

NOBLE - Obvious choice.
Pugz - Naturally
Rai - like punk said.
RULE - if he is about, certainly.

Saii
09-14-2019, 12:09 PM
I believe the mods that upheld the standard the best were Jimmy Hoffa, Edgeworth, and HVK.

I also believe we need to look at who, since the removal of the mods, has remained consistent.

There needs to be a fusion of old mods who displayed exemplary conduct and performance while in the role, as well as some new blood.

Jimmy Hoffa, Edgeworth (Sabu), and HVK were the top 3 previous mods.

Hoffa, future Hall of Famer, no scandals, always kept it 100 with everybody and has been around for a long time. He already knows the expectations that come with the responsibility. Since the mod shutdown, Hoffa has been missing, which begs the question of whether he was in it for the advantages that came along with the role.

Edgeworth, another future Hall of Famer, stepped down because of the direction the mod program was headed in. He worked his way from a new member to a mod in a short amount of time, attained the position, and didn't abuse it or change at all. He also was active and fair. Since the shutdown he has been a bit inactive, but not so inactive that he's been forgotten about.

HVK's absence and his decision to step down as FVC moderator hurt him a little bit, but either way while he was still a mod he was one of the most consistent and active. Also, being FVC moderator meant he was literally running a business within a business, and he ran it very well.

Now, with that being said, X said 3 new moderators...so if it's a whole new lineup then I believe it should be...

Rai, Shodan, Myself,

Rai, since X's new initiative, has without a doubt been the most active in the battle scene and in the forums. He organized the summer text tournament, tried to help run mine, and has pretty much helped keep this place afloat while also adding another title to his belt. He's never been caught up in any scandals and he's a great battler. I haven't seen him in any role of authority so I can't say whether he'd be a good mod or not, but he's certainly deserving of a chance.

Shodan is a future Hall of Famer, no doubt about that. He's been the head of multiple powerhouse crews and has mentored a lot of the battlers that are running shit today. He's been here a long time and he's always been fair in my opinion and he too has never been caught in any scandals. Although his activity as of recent has dropped, he's still been someone who's been in the running for a mod spot for some years now, and deservingly so.

Myself, just because I'd make a great mod lol

Punk
09-14-2019, 12:17 PM
Basically what the site members are saying is, Mod anyone besides guts

Azul El Chivo
09-14-2019, 12:28 PM
Doesn't matter really, there's too few quality people to really lead this site at this point. Shit's a sideshow, move on folks.

Bnas
09-14-2019, 01:45 PM

I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

I say 2FUEL, Punk and Rai

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I believe the mods that upheld the standard the best were Jimmy Hoffa, Edgeworth, and HVK.

I also believe we need to look at who, since the removal of the mods, has remained consistent.

There needs to be a fusion of old mods who displayed exemplary conduct and performance while in the role, as well as some new blood.

Jimmy Hoffa, Edgeworth (Sabu), and HVK were the top 3 previous mods.

Hoffa, future Hall of Famer, no scandals, always kept it 100 with everybody and has been around for a long time. He already knows the expectations that come with the responsibility. Since the mod shutdown, Hoffa has been missing, which begs the question of whether he was in it for the advantages that came along with the role.

Edgeworth, another future Hall of Famer, stepped down because of the direction the mod program was headed in. He worked his way from a new member to a mod in a short amount of time, attained the position, and didn't abuse it or change at all. He also was active and fair. Since the shutdown he has been a bit inactive, but not so inactive that he's been forgotten about.

HVK's absence and his decision to step down as FVC moderator hurt him a little bit, but either way while he was still a mod he was one of the most consistent and active. Also, being FVC moderator meant he was literally running a business within a business, and he ran it very well.

Now, with that being said, X said 3 new moderators...so if it's a whole new lineup then I believe it should be...

Rai, Shodan, Myself,

Rai, since X's new initiative, has without a doubt been the most active in the battle scene and in the forums. He organized the summer text tournament, tried to help run mine, and has pretty much helped keep this place afloat while also adding another title to his belt. He's never been caught up in any scandals and he's a great battler. I haven't seen him in any role of authority so I can't say whether he'd be a good mod or not, but he's certainly deserving of a chance.

Shodan is a future Hall of Famer, no doubt about that. He's been the head of multiple powerhouse crews and has mentored a lot of the battlers that are running shit today. He's been here a long time and he's always been fair in my opinion and he too has never been caught in any scandals. Although his activity as of recent has dropped, he's still been someone who's been in the running for a mod spot for some years now, and deservingly so.

Myself, just because I'd make a great mod lol

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said. Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet, he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job. I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

Shodan
09-14-2019, 02:02 PM
Let's also not forget(I'm not 100 percent sure about this? Would have to confirm with Noble) that Noble nixed any chance he had of becoming a moderator, because Shodan was using exploits against the site.

I don't know how NOBLE reacted, but "using exploits against the site" is an exaggeration to the point of being a flat-out lie. I found a bug that allowed me to give ratings above "10" by going into Inspect Element and changing the integer value associated with an option in the rating drop-down box, which worked because the server-side code apparently didn't check to see if the values entered were legitimate. I used it a couple of times just to prove that I could. I also responsibly reported this bug to the staff, and it apparently got patched. And now you say I "used exploits" as though I hacked into the site like Neo and stole everybody's credit card number.

REZN
09-14-2019, 03:02 PM
I don't know how NOBLE reacted, but "using exploits against the site" is an exaggeration to the point of being a flat-out lie. I found a bug that allowed me to give ratings above "10" by going into Inspect Element and changing the integer value associated with an option in the rating drop-down box, which worked because the server-side code apparently didn't check to see if the values entered were legitimate. I used it a couple of times just to prove that I could. I also responsibly reported this bug to the staff, and it apparently got patched. And now you say I "used exploits" as though I hacked into the site like Neo and stole everybody's credit card number.

That's definitely an exploitation of a mechanic.

Edit: I also vaguely recall you bragging about this to me at the time, in a way that definitely made it seem a lot more like you reporting a bug, or doing it once or twice.

DirtyBarz
09-14-2019, 03:35 PM
Rai - since joining seems to be hungry to keep activity alive, and with the recent tournament
2FUEL - wasn't aware fuel was a mod before, but he's a cool guy who gives good feedback
and educates newcomers, such as myself, on what to focus on.

Pugz
09-14-2019, 03:38 PM
Punk 2FUEL Rai are my choices.. Im always down to mod if you guys want me..

Punk
09-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Damn didn’t know I was a priority option lol

Appreciate the shout Pugz and others who nominated the boy.

Joe MuGGz
09-14-2019, 03:57 PM
Congrats to whoever that is picked

Shodan
09-14-2019, 04:53 PM
That's definitely an exploitation of a mechanic.

Edit: I also vaguely recall you bragging about this to me at the time, in a way that definitely made it seem a lot more like you reporting a bug, or doing it once or twice.

Yes, I found a bug. Yes, I "exploited" it. Yes, I used it to give joke ratings like 666 or 1337. Yes, I told people about the bug. Yes, I thought I was super smart at the time.

What I did NOT do is harm the site in any appreciable way.

Saii
09-14-2019, 04:59 PM

You spanked that ass and got him in line lmao

REZN
09-14-2019, 05:33 PM
Yes, I found a bug. Yes, I "exploited" it. Yes, I used it to give joke ratings like 666 or 1337. Yes, I told people about the bug. Yes, I thought I was super smart at the time.

What I did NOT do is harm the site in any appreciable way.

Crazy to me that none of that seems harmful to you.

Punk
09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
You spanked that ass and got him in line lmao

LMFAO!

D.A B.L.O.C.K
09-14-2019, 07:30 PM
Pugz because he's been with the site from jump.
Muggz because he would be an excellent moderator
X because he is the original visionary

Pugz
09-14-2019, 10:44 PM

all the bs aside i think youd make a good mod if you had the shot.. your well respected and i know the love you have for this community... x will be hawk eyeing yall tho so remain impartial if you do get it... no one should have a personal agenda as mod

Dirty Work
09-15-2019, 02:48 AM
Rai Wretched Jimmy Hoffa

I excluded people who would be better choices, but who I thought probably don't want to be a mod, or who probably won't be active enough to fulfill a position in a group of only three mods.

OGxCERBERUZ
09-15-2019, 03:00 AM
I nominate myself I believe I would be a great mod

Phil Banks
09-15-2019, 04:08 AM
Good call here X

Punk
09-15-2019, 04:50 PM
I’d definitely be down if offered.

Saii
09-15-2019, 05:20 PM
So it looks like the general population is voting Punk, Rai, Shodan in response to X's question?

Nicholas
09-16-2019, 04:31 AM
X shuts down moderator program because he can't trust mods with personal info: IP addresses etc.

X asks for new moderators

Userbase nominates Shodan. One of the users the worst exploiters of personal info in the site's history.

Mmmmkay.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-16-2019, 06:10 AM
So it looks like the general population is voting Punk, Rai, Shodan in response to X's question?

i feel punk should be replaced by you coz i feel punk is a much better resource as a non mod and being one is gonna restrict his punk-ness. i mean who gonna call the mods on their shit if the only person whose word is taken into consideration for it is made one. also sean has a better balanced head that would make a really good mod.

Punk
09-16-2019, 11:35 AM
i feel punk should be replaced by you coz i feel punk is a much better resource as a non mod and being one is gonna restrict his punk-ness. i mean who gonna call the mods on their shit if the only person whose word is taken into consideration for it is made one. also sean has a better balanced head that would make a really good mod.

I strongly disagree. I’ve been mod before so I have experience and know exactly what the site wants.

REZN
09-16-2019, 02:06 PM
Edited with my third nomination.

Rai
09-16-2019, 02:46 PM
A longstanding member, who's been shown to be an asset to the site(despite previous infractions for recycling his own verse when he first started.)

No worries though. Thanks for the shout. ;)

Óðinn
09-17-2019, 08:47 AM
I strongly disagree. I’ve been mod before so I have experience and know exactly what the site wants.

I agree Punk would make a good mod, he’s a level headed guy/fair with his calls. Knows what to do etc etc.
Actually there are a few I feel which should be mod, making it more than only three to be selected.

I would also nominate myself too, previous mod x2.

Saii
09-17-2019, 12:07 PM
I think there needs to be a new set of mods that have never been in the position before tbh.

By the way guys, remember this is just an opinion/feedback thread. I'm pretty sure X will thoroughly look at the history of everybody and what they've done so to throw shade at anybody for past transgressions isn't necessary.

The front-runners so far are Shodan, Rai, Punk, 2FUEL.

EtH
09-17-2019, 02:29 PM
Muggz
Pugz
Shaz_

Was gonna pick Gutz but feel he didn't have enough commitment to the site.

joan of arc
09-17-2019, 02:44 PM
Muggz
Pugz
Shaz_

lmao

Saii
09-17-2019, 02:45 PM
Muggz
Pugz
Shaz_

Who the hell is Shaz?

Punk
09-17-2019, 03:15 PM
I think there needs to be a new set of mods that have never been in the position before tbh.

By the way guys, remember this is just an opinion/feedback thread. I'm pretty sure X will thoroughly look at the history of everybody and what they've done so to throw shade at anybody for past transgressions isn't necessary.

The front-runners so far are Shodan, Rai, Punk, 2FUEL.

Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.

joan of arc
09-17-2019, 03:40 PM
Modding 3 straight rookies is ridiculous and asking for trouble. Maybe 1 new face but he’s going to need a veteran mentor which every new mod usually has. Guys like RULE, Mindless, and Jason were mine. But ya to put all new rookie foots as mods, that wouldn’t workout in the slightest.

any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.

Punk
09-17-2019, 03:49 PM
any new mod will have access to any previous mod, so, they can be trained, and would be helped. but, on that note, i'm fairly certain, the new mod rule will just be to deal with votes on battles, or small things like that, that X himself doesn't have a lot of time to deal with himself. it wont be like previous mod roles.

I mean an active mentor. Someone who’s modding alongside them so they can set examples and dog walk them through tough decisions.

Remember what happened when you were a new mod? .... Ya the site started averaging 2 logins a day.

Stay out of this conversation, butt funk.

Nicholas
09-17-2019, 04:50 PM
Modding new guys. Yeah, that worked out well eh Guts?

Shaz_

:D

joan of arc
09-17-2019, 05:22 PM
Modding new guys. Yeah, that worked out well eh Guts?

:D

it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.

Locchart
09-17-2019, 05:48 PM
Lol @ some of these replies.

Punk
09-17-2019, 05:52 PM
it worked out great, i mean, i assume your'e referring to me, but i had good mentors, including noble, hvk, student, pugz, lockhart, and even eth.

i wasn't a bad mod either. i was extremely active, always innovating, and there to help whenever it was needed. surely i struggled dealing with "troublemakers" like eth and punk, and sometimes i let my emotions get the best of me, but i didn't cause the site to wither and die. lol

anyways Punk
the new mods will have access to the help they require. and surely X will describe exactly what he expects from them.

I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

I beefed with Muggz, we battled

I beefed with pugz, we battled

I beefed with Boro, we battled

Won 2 back to back LBT matches

Put together a crew

Got revoted back into Hall if Fame without a title....

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

My last battle got over 12 votes, my muggz battle got like 19 I think??

Boro and I track battle got damn there all active members to feedback on it..

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

I’ve always been fair and honest no matter how much I hate ya.

Saii
09-17-2019, 06:03 PM
I’m classified as a trouble maker to you because I beefed with a guy and we battled it out. And you apologized for banning me now you’re still calling me a trouble maker. Literally no one on the site can tell me what I did wrong in that area...

I beefed with Muggz, we battled

I beefed with pugz, we battled

I beefed with Boro, we battled

Won 2 back to back LBT matches

Put together a crew

Got revoted back into Hall if Fame without a title....

Dropped 4 new tracks

If anything I sound like one of the most active members on the site. If you can toss me a list of the things you’ve done during those 2 months, that’ll be great, mr call everyone that he bans a trouble maker.

Eth sent you a battle DAYS before you banned us both after saying we were not here to battle, and we’re just stirring up trouble. How is that possible if both Eth and I were sitting on our hands waiting for 2 dudes who agreed to ban us to respond to the battles? Lol

One thing I can’t stand is for dudes like you to over exaggerate. Lie and just type up little responses that don’t add up just to say you had a response. Drop facts when you’re speaking with me, please.

My last battle got over 12 votes, my muggz battle got like 19 I think??

Boro and I track battle got damn there all active members to feedback on it..

I’m a hot topic rather ya like me or not. I was 1 of 2 biggest names on the site while banned. Lol

I’ve always been fair and honest no matter how much I hate ya.

Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.

Punk
09-17-2019, 06:05 PM
Punk, to be fair, you were also involved with a three-way beef they ended with guts personal info being exposed and used in a malicious way. It’s extremely unfair to point out the reasons why guts wasn’t a good mod in your eyes and then boost yourself in the same breath when you’ve had your fair share of unethical actions...no pun intended.

Fair. You’ve already got a good majority of the nominations and those votes of confidence have little to do with your accomplishments, and everything to do with the good faith you’ll do a great job off of the strength of your personality. Rest assured in that.

Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Like I said if y’all ain’t got facts, I don’t even wanna respond lol.

Saii
09-17-2019, 06:09 PM
Are you aware that guys posted his name on the site trying to troll Eth as a mod??? I got the thread if you wanna see it.. And I wasn’t involved in no 3-way whatever you said. I was beefing with muggz and Boro and guts got involved without me mentioning him. But he posted his very own name on the site trolling another member.

Like I said if y’all ain’t got facts, I don’t even wanna respond lol.

Okay fine we can disputed that later lol but still, you got the nomination. Big ups for that.

Locchart
09-17-2019, 06:12 PM
I agree that Gay Hoffa was in it for power. Lots of dudes saying he shouldn't have been a moderator and some even left when he did become a moderator

Please give an example of who left because I became a Mod. I'll wait.

Honestly don't want to see Cockheart become moderator again or theirs gonna be more people disappearing with his fuck boy antics

See my first statement. You've not provided any shred of evidence as to who left because I got modded.

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Hoffa never kept it straight, he banned me for a reason that should never had happened and he was gonna get banned for doing so, sources said.

That's hilarious. Those same "sources" you speak of told me I was in the right for banning you for what you did, which is something you have been warned about multiple times in the past that you shouldn't do, yet you kept doing it (voting on battles without even bothering to listen/read them just to obtain cheap credits).

Guy sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

L.M.F.A.O.

he's got decent bars at best but those bars be coming from sitting at home writing all day long and not having a girl or a well paying job.

I'm sorry my bars weren't good enough for your liking. You sit on such a high pedestal in the site's lore that it's just so hard to reach your level where you can drop gems like:

"with rhymes and metaphors the kid NEVER STOP, but you, your to busy getting fucked in the anus in HEFFNERS SOCKS he better come with a 'BETTER DROP' before he getting his 'ankles split' like Allen Iverson crossovers with CLEVER ROCKS"

I've dropped votes on your battles that are more entertaining and better to read than the shit you post, bro. Know your place.

I've been assured that if Cockheart gets moderator again he will have to run it past the admin to use the ban button

In a perfect world, that's supposed to happen anyway, but when I banned you, there was no admin support in site, so I ran the decision by OTHER mods before I decided to ban you. I didn't exactly go rogue before I dropped the hammer on you, fam.

Maybe next time, instead of blaming others for your consequences of your stupid actions, how about, you know, not do stupid shit? I know that's a lot for your brain to comprehend right now, but I'm sure you can do it.

Carry on.

Punk
09-17-2019, 06:16 PM
Okay fine we can disputed that later lol but still, you got the nomination. Big ups for that.

I don’t care about nominations. Nor am I PUSHING to become a mod. Im already daily active so that’s enough for me. I’ve expressed how I felt about it to X already.

What I care about is if y’all gonna tell a story or make things fair, tell the RIGHT story. Not the little tiny details that float around the site. No one ever go back to the source and ask “is this true? Show me proof that it’s true/false”

Nope it’s “oh such and such said it in the forums so it gotta be true.

Seul
09-17-2019, 06:28 PM

Look at this pansy emerge from the shadows to slander my name the moment i'm gone, behavior like this points to you being a pussy in real life, too.

Here's an excerpt from another post I made, giving my reasons for not being on much after the mod program was diminished:

Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise.

--

When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.

You see, we don't all move in malicious ways like you.

In terms of the OP, I suggest anyone that's willing to put in the time and effort, because this place requires a lot of both.

Locchart
09-17-2019, 07:09 PM

What actual advantages came along with the role? I mean, it isn't like it helped me win titles, cause I won all of mine before I got modded.

Punk
09-17-2019, 07:18 PM
In my last long post about how much activity I contributed in 2 months, I forgot to add that I made it to the Finals of the last Tag Tourney

REZN
09-17-2019, 07:21 PM

anyways Punk

A little birdie told me that you once asked to raise your own multi account's VP to vote on one of your crew members' battles.

OSKAR
09-17-2019, 08:15 PM
Punk Lockhart 2FUEL as mods and since I see RULE still posting, open a new position for a consultant

joan of arc
09-17-2019, 09:10 PM
A little birdie told me that you once asked to raise your own multi account's VP to vote on one of your crew members' battles.

you can seul, lock, student, hvk. publicly. i obviously never asked to have my vp raised so i could vote on crew members battles.

i once asked if i could vote on crew member battles, on my other account, which was denied by other staff, so i didn't vote on the battles. why? because i was running an elevation crew, and i thought it'd be helpful to them.

also, we, me and student and lock to a small extent, had a debate on if the alts of mods should have the same vp. i noticed student had given a certain mods alt 4 vp, and i had moved it down. student moved it back, so after that i assumed that it was normal for all staff alts to have the same vp. im not sure we ever figured out if it should be that way or not. im pretty sure all of my alts had 0 or 2 vp.

whoever that little birdie is lied to you.

Locchart
09-17-2019, 09:31 PM
Disclaimer: I was completely against alt accounts having the same VP as Mods/FVC. They should have 0 VP, imo.

Nicholas
09-18-2019, 11:32 AM

I'm becoming convinced this is guts's strategy. Dude lies in literally every post and it gets to the point you don't even bother refuting it so he just gets away with saying so much bullshit.

Punk
09-18-2019, 12:21 PM
I'm becoming convinced this is guts's strategy. Dude lies in literally every post and it gets to the point you don't even bother refuting it so he just gets away with saying so much bullshit.

I came to that conclusion when he said he’s gonna get Drake to donate a big fortune.

But it’s not just guts. I’ve noticed that damn there most members on Letsbeef do it. No ones ever presenting facts in their responses. It’s just a bunch of typed up emotions no matter if it’s true or false. ESPECIALLY if they’re losing the argument. Oh boy it gets bad.

Prime example, dudes constantly said I was just here to troll and didn’t battle all while I was in tournaments, sent out battles. Etc. This is an outstanding issue I have with LB members who just make shit up.

joan of arc
09-18-2019, 12:37 PM
I came to that conclusion when he said he’s gonna get Drake to donate a big fortune.

But it’s not just guts. I’ve noticed that damn there most members on Letsbeef do it. No ones ever presenting facts in their responses. It’s just a bunch of typed up emotions no matter if it’s true or false. ESPECIALLY if they’re losing the argument. Oh boy it gets bad.

Prime example, dudes constantly said I was just here to troll and didn’t battle all while I was in tournaments, sent out battles. Etc. This is an outstanding issue I have with LB members who just make shit up.

you did it response to people saying that though.

it's not like you came back and were super active. your hof title was lost after you deleted in protest. pugz gave it back by mistake. we gave you a reason why. you then started showing signs of actual activity such as posting tracks and sending battles. all this came with a two sided sword as you also participated in daily harassment of others, and even went so far as to expose my name on the site with eth.

those are the facts.

in the end, i have seen you have passion for this site, and for rapping, but my question for you is this: do you think you are the best choice for X? to help him make sure his site operates in a functional way. to serve as a middle manager so that X can focus his effort son more important things? and most of all, is your commitment to helping X turn lb into a profitable business?

Punk
09-18-2019, 12:59 PM
you did it response to people saying that though.

it's not like you came back and were super active. your hof title was lost after you deleted in protest. pugz gave it back by mistake. we gave you a reason why. you then started showing signs of actual activity such as posting tracks and sending battles. all this came with a two sided sword as you also participated in daily harassment of others, and even went so far as to expose my name on the site with eth.

those are the facts.

in the end, i have seen you have passion for this site, and for rapping, but my question for you is this: do you think you are the best choice for X? to help him make sure his site operates in a functional way. to serve as a middle manager so that X can focus his effort son more important things? and most of all, is your commitment to helping X turn lb into a profitable business?

See This is where you’re retarded.... You just said it’s not like I came back and was super active.. then went and said I started posting tracks, battling, etc.

U n E t H i C a L

DID HE OR DID HE NOT POST HIS OWN NAME TROLLING YOU ON HIS GOFUNDME ACCOUNT!!!!????

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

And why are you acting like I’m begging for a mod spot? Lmao I’d rather see the 3 I chose get the position. So please cut that random typing out

Brayne Ded
09-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Pretty sad day for LB when this thread is the most interesting thing going on.

RULE
09-18-2019, 01:32 PM
Plenty of good options imo

Punk
09-18-2019, 02:37 PM
Mf’s making it to where being a mod is more important than winning Grand Championships and Tournaments. Everybody showed up to the mod thread but no one shows up for battles on time.

Locchart
09-18-2019, 02:50 PM
Mf’s making it to where being a mod is more important than winning Grand Championships and Tournaments. Everybody showed up to the mod thread but no one shows up for battles on time.

PREACH.

NOBLE
09-18-2019, 09:06 PM
If these people are active:
HVK
Wretched
2FUEL
All are former mods and all are solid!

X
09-18-2019, 09:37 PM
Good call here X

Thanks Phil Banks who are your picks?

Rican
09-18-2019, 09:45 PM
2FUEL if he stays along with HVK

Student
09-19-2019, 10:54 PM
Don't know who's around so I won't mention names but shouts out to whoever the 3 are.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BcPbK9ci4EU31qUTkR/giphy.gif

EtH
09-20-2019, 12:44 PM
If these people are active:
HVK
Wretched
2FUEL
All are former mods and all are solid!

People are just such insane fucking idiots.

HVK legit has proven, maybe 10 times? That his activity lasts 2-6 months at the absolute best.

Rant is known for using people's personal information to hurt them in real life, has sent suicidal pictures to other members of the site and has a discord where at moderate frequency he posts pictur w of naked dead chicks.

2FUEL has barely been active for a combined 3 months in about 4 years.

I mean the last person you guys picked to run this shit was fucking Student. I legit can't comprehend how you guys are just so fucking stupid in this sector.

joan of arc
09-20-2019, 12:57 PM

HVK legit has proven, maybe 10 times? That his activity lasts 2-6 months at the absolute best.

Rant is known for using people's personal information to hurt them in real life, has sent suicidal pictures to other members of the site and has a discord where at moderate frequency he posts pictur w of naked dead chicks.

I mean the last person you guys picked to run this shit was fucking Student. I legit can't comprehend how you guys are just so fucking stupid in this sector.

i actually mostly agree with this.

i mean i love H, but i dont think he has the time to mod. and i've rarely seen 2fuel around at all, so his name being mentioned so much is confusing. rant is rant. he's technically still perma banned.

i think rai is one of the most active members, and he finally deserves a shot at being a mod. anyone else? i dont think there's that strong of a case, with either issues of how they act, or how trusty worthy they are, or issues of commitment and time availability.

Saii
09-20-2019, 02:14 PM
I think that’s the fucking point of X saying he needs 3 NEW MODERATORS. Put some fresh active blood in there.

Punk
09-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Sean’s lowkey trying to make his “Me for Mod” campaign stronger by adding weight to “we need 3 NEW mods” haha

OGxCERBERUZ
09-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Bro if u leave it up to letsbeef to decide will just be crooked again. Then all this would habe been pointleas. Pick people as mods who isn't going to fucking cheat simple shit.

Punk
09-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Bro if u leave it up to letsbeef to decide will just be crooked again. Then all this would habe been pointleas. Pick people as mods who isn't going to fucking cheat simple shit.

The staff chose who was mod before though...

Are you saying it’s a bad idea to ask the site members who they want moderating their activity? Lol

Rican
09-20-2019, 06:36 PM
kinDA

OGxCERBERUZ
09-20-2019, 07:59 PM
Horrible idea x needs to pick good mods bro not the same mutherfuckers again.

Saii
09-20-2019, 11:07 PM
Sean’s lowkey trying to make his “Me for Mod” campaign stronger by adding weight to “we need 3 NEW mods” haha

If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod

Rican
09-21-2019, 03:48 AM
Who wants to be mod right now?

Punk
09-21-2019, 07:19 AM
If this is your way of masking the fact that you want to be mod again so bad that you made a thread saying you DIDNT wanna be mid...but you have the most replies and shit to say in this thread, it’s not working lol we all know YOU are the one trolling every post in this thread because YOU wanna be mod

I’m legit telling everyone I don’t want to be mod. I’m too busy. Is that enough for ya, little boy? Being mod ain’t that important to me. I’d turn down the job just to see Rai, Fuel, Seul, or even shodan.

So to put it in bold so you slow niggas catch what I’m pitching

I DONT WANNA BE A MOD

Talking about I’m typing the most in here lmao you forgot I’m the one who made the thread like a month back asking to bring back staff? That was all me. Now that it’s coming back, niggas asking why I’m in this thread. LOL ya that makes any sense.

Besides you’re the only guy that nominated himself. That’s your only vote...... wait sorry

The Saxxx dude nominated you to. How rude of me

Nicholas
09-21-2019, 12:15 PM

Co-sign this.

NOBLE
09-21-2019, 04:34 PM
I guess y'all didn't read the "if these people are active" part.

EtH
09-21-2019, 05:00 PM
Yeah if they happen to be active for a week that'll change literally everything we said? Stfu dumbass.

Aggo
09-21-2019, 06:21 PM
I would nominate myself but as mod I made the Anas account to troll Bnas. First I lowered Anas' VP to zero so I could vote for Bnas in all of his battles without effecting the outcome. I have him big props, voted his way, gained his trust. Then he asked me for battles since I was a new account and that's how he amassed his wins. I beat him with a shitty troll text verse and asked for an audio rematch where I beat him again, this time doing an impression of him, which I'm told was pretty good.

Other than that I was one of the most fair, active, and impartial mods for the better part of a couple of years.

This is not a nomination.

Punk
09-21-2019, 06:23 PM
I would nominate myself but as mod I made the Anas account to troll Bnas. First I lowered Anas' VP to zero so I could vote for Bnas in all of his battles without effecting the outcome. I have him big props, voted his way, gained his trust. Then he asked me for battles since I was a new account and that's how he amassed his wins. I beat him with a shitty troll text verse and asked for an audio rematch where I beat him again, this time doing an impression of him, which I'm told was pretty good.

Other than that I was one of the most fair, active, and impartial mods for the better part of a couple of years.

I did fun shit as a mod like putting porn sounds in your signature for the site to hear :)

Although I cannot see myself modding again, I hope the next mod was as cool as me.

Locchart
09-21-2019, 09:11 PM

I SHOWER DAILY

Rican
09-21-2019, 10:43 PM
I shower twice a day.

Óðinn
09-22-2019, 11:32 AM

Hahaha... I gave Lizman his Fart Poo Maker title for his pure pen-savagery :high:

X
09-22-2019, 03:20 PM
If anyone nominated in this thread had a different account before their current, please let me know
2FUEL Azul El Chivo Bape Bone Daddy HVK Jimmy Hoffa n e r o NOBLE Pugz Punk Rai RULE Sabu Sean Griffey Seul Shodan Wretched

EtH
09-22-2019, 03:33 PM
N e r o had a multi account while he was mod which he used to talk shit to everyone on and try to insult people.

Wretched is technically still permabanned for whatever reasons. He was Rant.

No one knows who Azul Al Whatever is.

REZN
09-22-2019, 04:43 PM
If anyone nominated in this thread had a different account before their current, please let me know
2FUEL Azul El Chivo Bape Bone Daddy HVK Jimmy Hoffa n e r o NOBLE Pugz Punk Rai RULE Sabu Sean Griffey Seul Shodan Wretched

X

My previous account was Rant.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

N e r o had a multi account while he was mod which he used to talk shit to everyone on and try to insult people.

Wretched is technically still permabanned for whatever reasons. He was Rant.

That ban was rescinded. It's why I'm able to log into this account.(It was for deleting my account.)

Locchart
09-22-2019, 06:18 PM
I'm obviously Lockhart, so there's that.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Someone doing an awful Bleu impression?

EtH
09-23-2019, 02:41 AM
I'm obviously Lockhart, so there's that.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Someone doing an awful Bleu impression?

Not obvious enough considering calling you Lock in a battle will lose it for you #stillbitter

Brayne Ded
09-23-2019, 07:03 AM
I'll just go ahead and take myself out of the running here. I'm not fit to be a mod. I've had so many accounts, I can't even remember them all. Some recent highlights included:

Brayne Ded
count wackula (may he rest in the pieces)
Frawsty Da FlowMan
Kungfucius
Kurtis E. Flush
Captain Wackbeird

I was planning on making a new account sometime soon. A wrestling themed one named, "Hulk Flowgan."

With the whole multi-account thing aside, I know I'm not fit to be a mod because the first thing I'd do is free my boy Newcastle from ban-prison.

Not even sure why I was mentioned. Lol.

Rican
09-23-2019, 10:11 AM
Eth, what do you mean?

And lol at this Bone kid

Helsing
09-26-2019, 02:46 PM
Morrow for moderator! Morrow

Punk
11-19-2019, 09:41 AM
I’m taking hella responsibility for bringing back staff.

Rican
11-19-2019, 05:44 PM
Wanna see that 30+ prediction come true

EtH
11-19-2019, 06:51 PM
I'm taking responsibility for ending it originally.

Rican
11-19-2019, 07:28 PM
That was G U T S fault, Dave.

Dave Cant Rap

EtH
11-20-2019, 02:33 AM
That was G U T S fault, Dave.

Dave Cant Rap

Nah X would have happily just demoted Guts for some shit. He wasn't about to scold and kick his brother alone though so he scrapped the whole thing.

Also you guys only knew about half of Guts shit cause of my threads, and most of you still kept quiet about it.