PDA

View Full Version : ...::: ALWAYS SCHEMING :::...

Rai
08-17-2019, 12:01 AM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb34896e59537ae8d4e6dbc6fa52d6df/tenor.gif?itemid=11041822"]https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb34896e59537ae8d4e6dbc6fa52d6df/tenor.gif?itemid=11041822

ALWAYS SCHEMING: Final round

The Saaxxx Baba vs Wretched

Scheme to use... USING YOUR FEET IN CLOGGING COMPETITIONS

https://img.cdn.schooljotter2.com/sampled/4279397/900/0/nocrop//

First Place gets...150 credits, an emcee item, a custom user title under your name, and a signature championship belt (of course... bragging rights, too.)

2nd Place gets... 75 credits, and an emcee item.

3rd Place gets 25 credits

https://st2.depositphotos.com/2274151/8512/v/950/depositphotos_85121522-stock-illustration-rules-red-square-grunge-stamp.jpg

Left sends to right by 9/11 @ 11:59 pm est. Right replies same day.. No exceptions!... All battles will be 16 lines. You MUST use the scheme provided, and post on or before the deadline, or you will be DQ'd, no questions asked. If you need an extension, hmu. Reminder: a scheme battle is where you rhyme the same rhyme scheme throughout the entirety of the verse.

https://media.tenor.com/images/63d56523f490ff32f2bcd11fe48057a3/tenor.gif

The Saaxxx Baba
08-17-2019, 02:33 AM
yup this is nice finally, an active tourney where i can write a serious 16. leggo Apollyon!

Kiwi Peewee
08-18-2019, 12:28 AM
Rai what's the deadline for right to respond to left by? Thanks, and that's a nice looking card, thanks for running this.

Rai
08-18-2019, 01:08 AM
Rai what's the deadline for right to respond to left by? Thanks, and that's a nice looking card, thanks for running this.

Good looks, OP updated.

REZN
08-19-2019, 05:56 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=513412

Sent.

Next time don't give me the worst scheme. Kthnx.

Rai
08-23-2019, 01:19 PM
Reminder: the deadline is today, anybody that hasnt sent/replied will be disqualified.
Apollyon and Azul El Chivo , did you guys send your verses?

The Saaxxx Baba
08-24-2019, 05:48 AM
no verses sent to me

Rai
08-24-2019, 08:48 AM
Next round will be posted today sometime

REZN
08-24-2019, 09:48 AM
Next round will be posted today sometime

How can you post the next round today, if my and Colossal's battle doesn't close for another three? Lol.

ColossalMini
08-26-2019, 05:59 PM
I replied to the battle btw, can we get more than 1 vote lol.

Rai
08-28-2019, 08:09 PM
Updated OP for round 2 contestant's.

REZN
08-28-2019, 09:57 PM
No offense, but, I might no-show this. Lol. I've had to send on every card I've been on since I came back. It almost seems like an innate bias at this point, and I'm realllllllllly sick of sending battles that get no-showed.

Rai
08-29-2019, 04:38 AM
No offense, but, I might no-show this. Lol. I've had to send on every card I've been on since I came back. It almost seems like an innate bias at this point, and I'm realllllllllly sick of sending battles that get no-showed.

I'll switch the order. Would hate for you to noshow.

Kiwi Peewee Kiwi are you going to be able to post by the deadline?

Rai
08-30-2019, 10:44 AM
Updated, Wretched.

Kiwi Peewee
09-02-2019, 01:26 AM
Will do my best to make it by the deadline Rai Wretched

Rai
09-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Will do my best to make it by the deadline Rai Wretched

Hell yea, dude.

Rai
09-04-2019, 07:59 AM
Bout to make the final round. Fuggit.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

Final is up

Brayne Ded
09-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Guess I'll make that graphic now.

REZN
09-09-2019, 02:26 PM
and the crowd goes mild.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-09-2019, 05:18 PM
oh fuck this update on the same thread got me confused can you gimme a 48 hour extension will start writing something tomorrow

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

and man that scheme is long !!!

Rai
09-09-2019, 05:33 PM
oh fuck this update on the same thread got me confused can you gimme a 48 hour extension will start writing something tomorrow

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

and man that scheme is long !!!

Okay. Wretched will respond same day.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-10-2019, 04:49 AM
Okay. Wretched will respond same day.

thanks man will be posting by the 11th

The Saaxxx Baba
09-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Wretched Rai just a heads up imma be sending the verse by tomorrow. keep yours ready :)

REZN
09-10-2019, 06:42 PM
No thanks.

I'm not here to wait around for a week past deadlines for bars.

You can keep your bars, all the credits, and whatever else the prize was.

Edit: AND this scheme sucks.

"Using feet for clogging competitions?" Who says shit like this?

Rai
09-10-2019, 08:11 PM
No thanks.

I'm not here to wait around for a week past deadlines for bars.

You can keep your bars, all the credits, and whatever else the prize was.

Edit: AND this scheme sucks.

"Using feet for clogging competitions?" Who says shit like this?

Where's that "I'm the best" attitude? Thought an emcee of your level wouldnt have a problem with such a long scheme. So what if it's a few days after the deadline, with activity the way it is we should still have this final, whether or not its past the date.
Also... the scheme "USING YOUR FEET IN CLOGGING COMPETITIONS" makes sense to me, because you use your feet to clog. Why wouldn't somebody use that in regular speech?

REZN
09-10-2019, 08:42 PM
Where's that "I'm the best" attitude? Thought an emcee of your level wouldnt have a problem with such a long scheme. So what if it's a few days after the deadline, with activity the way it is we should still have this final, whether or not its past the date.
Also... the scheme "USING YOUR FEET IN CLOGGING COMPETITIONS" makes sense to me, because you use your feet to clog. Why wouldn't somebody use that in regular speech?

Yawn.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-11-2019, 06:43 AM
Imma be sending you my verse as a non blind expect it shortly unless you wanna pussy out.

REZN
09-11-2019, 06:54 AM
If you want to waste your bars, feel free.

Rai
09-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Some GC...

REZN
09-11-2019, 07:46 AM
Yeah, bro. You ran a tournament poorly, and it reflects on me as a GC.

:rolleyes:

(Fun fact, I'm not a grand champion. I'm a FORMER grand champion.)

The Saaxxx Baba
09-11-2019, 08:18 AM
imma little confused now :|

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

how abt this let wretched be the winner of the tourney if he loses the battle coz technically i am anyway posting after the dead line? Rai Wretched you all cool with that? i mean the fucks wrong with battling anyway as long as the tourney winner is decided :|

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 AM ----------

and i am done with my verse too now so lemme know i can send and you can reply and let the outcome of the battle not decide the tourney coz technically you have already won it. but that does not mean you downplay your verse in the battle if you lose either.

scenario 2 -

i only get to win this tourney if i 100-0 you, where in you can take an extensions of 2 more days to post a reply (i will be sending you my verse blind)

scenario 3 -

i send you non blind and you may reply by midnight today and let the battle decide the winner

^^^ inspite of all these from my end if you still dnt wanna battle i don't have anything else left to say to you man.
Rai Wretched
@X

REZN
09-11-2019, 09:16 AM
My man, this literally has nothing to do with a win or a loss.

Let me give you a few of the reasons I'm not really fussed to battle you.

1.) You complained in several threads about no shows, only to no show this battle past the deadline for 5 days.

2.) You're not very good, in my opinion. I don't think the bars are worth it for the prizes, it's kind of a waste of my time, to be honest. I could be doing better things.

3.) I've been no-showed a metric fuckton, too. Just like you, and I'm a little sick of it. To the point that my motivation is literally nil.

4.) The scheme fucking sucks. If I reply, I'm replying with my own scheme of the same syllable count. Because I literally cannot believe someone would think the phrase "using your feet for clogging competitions" would ever arise in natural speech, for any reason. So, you'd win by default anyway, via DQ.

5.) I'm losing to God The Reptilian and I hate myself.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-11-2019, 09:33 AM
in that case imma just send u the 16 and get this done with, reply however you feel like

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

there -

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=513704&section=tb

^ done.

non blind as well
Rai

Locchart
09-11-2019, 09:35 AM
Why not choose a scheme that both parties agree upon? Problem solved.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-11-2019, 09:36 AM
Why not choose a scheme that both parties agree upon? Problem solved.

ur just a few minutes too late lol

Locchart
09-11-2019, 09:40 AM
ur just a few minutes too late lol

Or the final could still happen with a scheme that both parties find suitable instead of making the excuse that "you're just a few minutes too late".

REZN
09-11-2019, 09:46 AM
Or the final could still happen with a scheme that both parties find suitable instead of making the excuse that "you're just a few minutes too late".

To be honest, I never really liked the idea of both parties using the same scheme in scheme battles. I'm more of a proponent of selecting a syllable count, and then letting the battler use that to craft their own scheme. It's much less restrictive, and shows the same degree of skill. I'm fine with using eleven syllables. I'll probably reply to this, but, I don't know that it's going to be prompt, or anything.

Locchart
09-11-2019, 09:47 AM
To be honest, I never really liked the idea of both parties using the same scheme in scheme battles. I'm more of a proponent of selecting a syllable count, and then letting the battler use that to craft their own scheme. It's much less restrictive, and shows the same degree of skill. I'm fine with using eleven syllables. I'll probably reply to this, but, I don't know that it's going to be prompt, or anything.

I guess the same scheme is always used to determine that it's an even playing field for both battlers, but overall I agree with that.

REZN
09-11-2019, 09:52 AM
I guess the same scheme is always used to determine that it's an even playing field for both battlers, but overall I agree with that.

And that's the rationale for it, sure. But, I don't necessarily believe that that's true. Because often times, battles are not even. Even when using the same scheme as one another. I think, more so, it hinders the battlers, as often times, that scheme is selected by a third party. Which obstructs creativity.

Edit:

As an example, what if the third party selects a worse scheme than both parties, because of their own skill? That doesn't seem even anymore, it then becomes detrimental.

Rai
09-11-2019, 11:33 AM
This was the first tournament I've ever ran, so get over it. I personally dont think it was too bad. Not my fault you cant scheme. Why'd you sign up anyway?...

I'll be back to read all of this after work, well come up with something.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-11-2019, 11:44 AM

ur head in your ass or something? i said a few minutes late coz i am already done sending him my verse.

REZN
09-11-2019, 12:44 PM
This was the first tournament I've ever ran, so get over it. I personally dont think it was too bad. Not my fault you cant scheme. Why'd you sign up anyway?...

I'll be back to read all of this after work, well come up with something.

Yeah, bro. That must be it.

A total of 1 battle took place. That's not bad at all. :rolleyes:

Rai
09-11-2019, 02:04 PM
That's not me or the tournament, that's members who didnt show.

REZN
09-11-2019, 02:08 PM
That's not me or the tournament, that's members who didnt show.

How many of them did you private message about the event?

How many times did you try to replace people who didn't long on for extenuating periods preceding the tournament's start?

Let me guess, none, right?

Rai
09-11-2019, 03:28 PM
Hard to find members that wanna battle when there has been 0 members online at any given time(except for now, there's 3). How many other people did you see making moves on tournaments, etc...? Not one. So if you dont mind either drop your verse or get outta my thread.

On that note, would yall like a different scheme?

REZN
09-11-2019, 03:52 PM
Hard to find members that wanna battle when there has been 0 members online at any given time(except for now, there's 3). How many other people did you see making moves on tournaments, etc...? Not one. So if you dont mind either drop your verse or get outta my thread.

On that note, would yall like a different scheme?

Yawn.

Rai
09-11-2019, 05:28 PM
You really know how to act like a bitch, dude.

REZN
09-11-2019, 06:36 PM
You really know how to act like a bitch, dude.

Says the guy refusing to take responsibility for his tournament flopping.

Rai
09-11-2019, 08:10 PM
Says the guy refusing to take responsibility for his tournament flopping.

Think what you want, dude. I dont see anybody else, (other than guts as of late) trying to revamp the place. The site is the way it is beacause of people like you. I hate to say it because you're a great member as far as actively battling and jazz goes. There's a reason you have been banned so many times. Just stfu already.

Locchart
09-11-2019, 11:28 PM
ur head in your ass or something? i said a few minutes late coz i am already done sending him my verse.

I mean, it isn't going to change the outcome of the battle regardless if you send or don't send, so sure, bro.

The Saaxxx Baba
09-12-2019, 03:42 AM
I mean, it isn't going to change the outcome of the battle regardless if you send or don't send, so sure, bro.

whatever you meant was not really all that specific given you said i was making excuses while i have been the most co operative here, so yeah you should have been more clear with your approach while saying it.

either way this was tourney was the only life save in an otherwise dead site when it was initiated and Rai has my respect for that while Wretched has his own opinions about it which seem legit to a certain extent at the end of the day i think it's my fault as far as the final's are concerned coz i didn't check this thread too. thus i am fine with whatever Wretch and Rai are comfortable with.

Overall, lets Saaxxx to the Maaxxx and hump Nero in his belly button and move on coz this shit is becoming like teenage break ups lol !!

REZN
09-12-2019, 06:56 AM
Think what you want, dude. I dont see anybody else, (other than guts as of late) trying to revamp the place. The site is the way it is beacause of people like you. I hate to say it because you're a great member as far as actively battling and jazz goes. There's a reason you have been banned so many times. Just stfu already.

Sooo...

Great members are the reason the site is the way it is?

Makes sense. :rolleyes: