PDA

View Full Version : STEPPING DOWN AS FVC MODERATOR......

HVK
07-31-2019, 08:26 AM
I JUS DONT HAVE THA TIME TO DO THIS ANYMORE, OR THA MOTIVATION TBH,....

X THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING BOSS, SAME GOES FOR NOBLE

NOBLE SHOULD TAKE MY PLACE AS FVC MODERATOR, IF HE DOSENT WANT THA JOB THEN I WOULD OFFER THA POSITION TO Jimmy Hoffa...

THIS ISNT A COMPLETE GOODBYE AS I WILL STILL CONVERSE FROM TIME TO TIME.

SEE YOU AROUND GUYS, AND MAKE THIS SITE GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

NOBLE
07-31-2019, 08:36 AM
Thanks for everything HVK!

Rai
07-31-2019, 11:11 AM
Damn dude.. atleast your hiatus is foretold lol that ghosting for 3 years shit ain't working any more. Best FVC mod to date, fr. You handled that shit like no other, boss. Best of wishes to ya, man.

Solo Fives
07-31-2019, 11:15 AM
Noble or Jimmy would be a good fit replacing what you implemented and done for this website over the years. Well HVK I hope this websites changes will change the population and bring some of you legends back but only time wil tell.

Locchart
07-31-2019, 11:26 AM
Sorry to hear you're stepping down HVK. You've been absolutely great at this job since you took it. Hopefully you get your motivation and time back to re-dedicate yourself to this if that's what you want to do. Thanks for everything, and take care.

HVK
07-31-2019, 12:02 PM
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS GUYS, AND THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO WAS INVOLVED WITH THA FVC.... I FELT WHAT WE ALL DID WAS SUCCESSFUL AND ITS ALL DOWN TO YOU GUYS, SO THANKYOU FOR THA DEDICATION AND ALL YOUR HARD WORK VOTING.

NOBLE PLEASE SERIOUSLY CONSIDER THE POSITION FAM, ESPECIALLY AS YOU SEEM TO BE ON A LIL ACTIVITY SPURT LATELY.

Rai THAT MEANS ALOT COMING FROM YOU SO THANKYOU MAN, YOUVE PRETTY MUCH BEEN IN THA FVC FOR THA WHOLE ENTIRE TIME SO MANY THANKS, AND BEST WISHES TO YOU TOO.

Solo Fives I HOPE SO TOO BRO, EVERYTHING HAS BEEN POSITIVE LATELY AND IM NOT LEAVING DUE TO A BAD FEELING TOWARDS LB OR ANYTHING, WANTED TO MAKE THAT POINT CLEAR.

Jimmy Hoffa THANKYOU DUDE, YOUR ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PPL ON HERE AND I DONT THINK ANY AMOUNT OF CHARACTER CHANGES OR ACCOUNT DELETIONS WILL CHANGE THAT LOL..... THA PLAN IS TO COME BACK AT SOME STAGE BUT WELL SEE.

RULE
07-31-2019, 02:26 PM
HVK I FUCKIN LOVE YOU YOU CLASSICK SUMAMAMAMABITCH!

#ForeverThePupil

EtH
07-31-2019, 02:48 PM
Guts: HVK should be admin.

Me: HVK will be ghost within 2 months. It is written.

Guts: You're wrong and I hate you.

Barzooka
07-31-2019, 05:58 PM
Guts: HVK should be admin.

Me: HVK will be ghost within 2 months. It is written.

Guts: You're wrong and I hate you.

then guts leaves the website along with like a dozen other people

Saii
07-31-2019, 06:39 PM
You did a great job HVK. Gonna miss your contributions and your presence around here man. Take care. Mad respect.

HVK
08-01-2019, 07:50 AM
HVK I FUCKIN LOVE YOU YOU CLASSICK SUMAMAMAMABITCH!

#ForeverThePupil

AWW SHUCKS LMAO...... RIGHT BACK ATCHU FAM FOREAL, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HOME AND A PLACE AT MY TABLE.

#RULEISTHEONETRUEGOAT

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

@Sean Griffey THANKYOU DUDE, ITS NUTTIN BUT RESPECT FROM THIS SIDE ALSO, WHICH YOU KNOW ALREADY LOL. TAKE CARE FAM.

U n E t H i C a L I SEEM TO REMEMBER YOU PREDICTING I WOULD GHOST WHEN I CAME BACK AROUND 15 MONTHS AGO, IF YOU CONSTANTLY PREDICT SOMEONE WILL GHOST YOU'LL BE RIGHT EVENTUALLY I SUPPOSE AYE LOL....... LATERS YOU FAT SCOTTISH LOSER. LOVE YOU ETH.

Punk
08-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Damn. That’s the end of FVC

The Saaxxx Baba
08-01-2019, 10:25 AM
gonna miss ur matured ass bro wish we could saaxx tho :D

Kiwi Peewee
08-01-2019, 07:29 PM
It's a huge loss to the FVC that you're stepping down; the amount you've given to all of us to help us improve has been huge and I'm really grateful. Best of luck in whatever's next for you!

Punk
08-01-2019, 07:57 PM
I’ll be FVC mod

Saii
08-01-2019, 11:46 PM
I’ll be FVC mod

Not a bad nomination, but don't you think someone who's already in the FVC should be the mod?

Punk
08-02-2019, 07:08 AM
Not a bad nomination, but don't you think someone who's already in the FVC should be the mod?

Tbh the sites dead as dirt and I’m legit still the most active. When given a task, Most guys here disappear after a short period of time.

Joe MuGGz
08-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Wow... Salute HVK!!

Brayne Ded
08-03-2019, 04:08 AM
Suddenly you removing me from the FVC doesn't seem so bad.
I'll see you around, Grandpa.

Student
08-05-2019, 02:43 AM
BIG UPS! HVK you've been the most active Staff member since you got promoted 12+ years ago and one of the best to ever do it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/BDP4KP2aM7GV2/giphy.gif

Prodi G
08-08-2019, 02:30 AM
I JUS DONT HAVE THA TIME TO DO THIS ANYMORE, OR THA MOTIVATION TBH,....

X THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING BOSS, SAME GOES FOR NOBLE

NOBLE SHOULD TAKE MY PLACE AS FVC MODERATOR, IF HE DOSENT WANT THA JOB THEN I WOULD OFFER THA POSITION TO Jimmy Hoffa...

THIS ISNT A COMPLETE GOODBYE AS I WILL STILL CONVERSE FROM TIME TO TIME.

SEE YOU AROUND GUYS, AND MAKE THIS SITE GREAT AGAIN!!!!!
Love ya dude

Locchart
12-23-2019, 10:28 AM
RULE can get his title removed already? We've got someone else as FVC Moderator now.

RULE
12-23-2019, 10:29 AM
HVK LIVES FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS