PDA

View Full Version : Now that the battles over

Punk
07-13-2019, 11:31 AM
And I clapped fat boy and took his flame,

One thing that HAS to stop IMMEDIATELY is the buddy votes from the old heads. I’ve seen it happen on both my battle and Jimmy Hoffa’s Grand Championship finals. Not saying Boro didn’t deserve the win, both was good but I think when it comes to the voters, I haven’t seen so many old niggas come out of the sky blue fall after inactive for YEARS just to vote for Boro

And MY battle, Look at the votes, Every one of muggz friends voted for him. Stotty Pimpin vote muggz after muggz just got done voting for Stotty in a battle he clearly got killed in vs Flow Colombo. DA BLOCK, random ass friend of muggz, rob_dollaz, Doc T, Nitequil said muggz had it the entire 60 seconds...... He ain’t rap 60 seconds though?? Lol

Trust me I’m not the only one that notices the friendly old man votes.

And I’m not saying your vote was bias ALL-BORO I just didn’t like that you started with “this ain’t a hate vote but I vote for muggz” basically then had absolutely nothing bad to say about muggz verse. Just my thoughts.

Will Sniff
07-13-2019, 11:58 AM
Yeah. Been noticing some odd tendencies with these voters sometimes. Peeps is wylin.

Saii
07-13-2019, 12:33 PM
I haven't really been that active in the voting lately because I'm giving myself a cool-down period. I don't wanna get burned out. But I did notice this myself. Props for calling it out Punk. Unfortunately this has been a problem for a long time, even dating way back to 2011/2012.

Will Sniff
07-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Yo Sean Griffey prolly a bad time to ask but I see that x2 FCC and gotta ask 8f you could peep dis.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=512946

Saii
07-13-2019, 12:51 PM
Yo Sean Griffey prolly a bad time to ask but I see that x2 FCC and gotta ask 8f you could peep dis.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=512946

Just because your avi is the dopest I've seen in a while, sure young bull. :high:

**DISCLAIMER** A request to vote on any battle from the requested party does not guarantee or suggest I will vote for that party. All votes will remain fair and honest with detailed explanations, in concordance with the Fair Voter's Club 2019-2020, under the honorable HVK.

Locchart
07-13-2019, 12:55 PM
Just because your avi is the dopest I've seen in a while, sure young bull. :high:

**DISCLAIMER** A request to vote on any battle from the requested party does not guarantee or suggest I will vote for that party. All votes will remain fair and honest with detailed explanations, in concordance with the Fair Voter's Club 2019-2020, under the honorable HVK.

Did you really just make a disclaimer for FVC? LMAO. I like it, though.

Will Sniff
07-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Lol. G shit homes.

Barzooka
07-13-2019, 01:01 PM
I don't think the *buddy* vote problem is ever going to stop because at this point the website would be lucky if it got *any* votes even at all...

X
07-13-2019, 01:34 PM
Voting is very subjective and opinionated. In a real world battle you could very well have judges who disagree on the winner, especially when both sides put in effort to win.

I'm open to hearing ideas from the community on how to improve the voting experience on LB.

Punk ultimately you won this battle.. do you think the system needs improvement? If so, how?

Barzooka
07-13-2019, 05:45 PM
Yeah, the only way I can think of removing hate/buddy votes is to completely change the voting system as well as deleting the credit system itself although obviously, we're not going to do that.

It'd be very simple, however. We'd obtain an odd (not even) number of trusted fair voters that would be the only ones allowed to vote on battles. It'd have to be an odd number to eliminate the possibility of battles being tied. By removing credits and making everything free would promote a dramatic generation of audio & text battles. Since normal users won't have to vote there'd be no real reason to have a credit system and the ultimate verdict of battles will be decided upon people who aren't doing it for profit but rather the greater good of the website.

But we love our credits and hitting up our buddies for "fair votes" don't we?

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 02:09 AM
Lets be clear about something i am well known on and off the site so naturally if people hear that im involved in a GC they most likely will check it out. A member who has put in years of work on this site does not have to be active in order to vote they have already earned that right same as you new dudes that put in work, leave and choose to comeback years later. As for people talkin bout buddy votes that muggz battle is in question as well cuz all your people came in to vote for you punk which is cool cuz those are the people who support you. Same as my finals with a guy whose name im not allowed to use in a sentence all his text people came in and voted for him and thats cool as well cuz those are the guys who support him but i can easily call that buddy voting. Dont be the pot that calls the kettle black.

Oh yea MuGGz whupped you even tho he lost you took a personal approach that i happen to know for a fact isnt true plus you had like zero punches and the one you did have was about spongebob case closed that alone cost you the match. Muggz had clever punches and alot of witty set ups plus he called you the R&B Fiji Osa LMFAO! He never should have lost that but he did so it is what it is

Denton
07-14-2019, 04:37 AM
Well muggz clearly lost so...

Kiwi Peewee
07-14-2019, 05:02 AM
As for people talkin bout buddy votes that muggz battle is in question as well cuz all your people came in to vote for you punk which is cool cuz those are the people who support you. Same as my finals with a guy whose name im not allowed to use in a sentence all his text people came in and voted for him and thats cool as well cuz those are the guys who support him but i can easily call that buddy voting. Dont be the pot that calls the kettle black.

I'm genuinely curious who you're talking about here Boro?

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 05:31 AM
Well muggz clearly lost so...

Thanks captain obvious

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

I'm genuinely curious who you're talking about here Boro?

Punk is text...all the text cats came in and voted him

joan of arc
07-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Thanks captain obvious

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Punk is text...all the text cats came in and voted him

not adding to the fight, but calling punk text is.....just as false as false can get. punk is purely an audio head, track head, who would never prefer to text battle anyone.

Kiwi Peewee
07-14-2019, 07:20 AM
Also I was asking who you were talking about voting in your audio GC final ALL-BORO ?

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 07:56 AM
Also I was asking who you were talking about voting in your audio GC final ALL-BORO ?

I was talking about the other mods and the other texters there might have been a text guy who voted for me but if they did they did not specify

Will Sniff
07-14-2019, 07:58 AM
This is the shit I'm talkin about. You say muggs had fire punches and give him caps for his writing.

"Sigh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN"

His First punch is lifted like a redneck truck. There is nothing creative or dope about this. It is super simple and rookie tier. This is the stuff people write who are brand new.

Can I mention how I'm big tire. What does that mean? Hes my daughter in deeper water... that's dope to you?

That's why the bias is hard to swallow. This is just bad.

And I'm not here to say punks shit was hella dope. It was flawed too and left some things to be desired but...

"Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!."

Square, hold the box, thick and thin. Look how that setup is so much more relevant in crafting a punch than lifted=redneck truck. The flip is levels above what muggs was doing with lifted=redneck truck type shit.

It's just so obvious that punk won that battle that it's hard to take anyone serious who sees it different. If you were like "muggs won cuz he got a better voice" like ok, I'll give you your opinion but if you say muggs outwrote punk, than I cant help but think your bias is blinding you.

Joe MuGGz
07-14-2019, 08:07 AM
Wow this must’ve been the battle of your life lol.. Why would I care when I already got what I wanted? Your happy about a battle all ur text n discord buddies voted for?

Full of fake personals..

You took my flame- I took your title n flushed it lol

You win the battle I won (and still winning) the war.
Your biggest supporter is Denton lol... WHO CLEARLY CAME BACK JUST TO VOTE AGAINST ME. Find another battle he voted on...

Its all cheesy n u can have a battle just gimmie dat title dog n foh..

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 08:17 AM
This is the shit I'm talkin about. You say muggs had fire punches and give him caps for his writing.

"Sigh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN"

His First punch is lifted like a redneck truck. There is nothing creative or dope about this. It is super simple and rookie tier. This is the stuff people write who are brand new.

Can I mention how I'm big tire. What does that mean? Hes my daughter in deeper water... that's dope to you?

That's why the bias is hard to swallow. This is just bad.

And I'm not here to say punks shit was hella dope. It was flawed too and left some things to be desired but...

"Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!."

Square, hold the box, thick and thin. Look how that setup is so much more relevant in crafting a punch than lifted=redneck truck. The flip is levels above what muggs was doing with lifted=redneck truck type shit.

It's just so obvious that punk won that battle that it's hard to take anyone serious who sees it different. If you were like "muggs won cuz he got a better voice" like ok, I'll give you your opinion but if you say muggs outwrote punk, than I cant help but think your bias is blinding you.

First off whoever you are you talkin to the wrong one and in noway am i bias you are proving me so right about the text guys lets remember 1st its an audio. Now since you wanted to praise punks 1 and only punch (which was mediocre at best) lets revisit muggz verse. Now ill admit muggz opener and closer were light but still connected

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA

I count muggz 5 punches vs punk 1 punch this aint opinion its fact.....now what you text guys forget is that in audio or a live setting you gotta talk and it is clear that both these guys did that but imo MuGGz out talked punk the proof is right there in the read. Not to hate on punk but really what else did he say outside of the spongebob bullshit did he say?nothing thats what again the proof is in the listen and the read im stating facts here not speculation if i felt muggz lost i would have been the first to vote for punk but thats not what happened muggs 1 sleeper sofa line shit on that whole drop. Step ya game up 4skin before you attempt to match wits.

joan of arc
07-14-2019, 08:27 AM
I count muggz 5 punches vs punk 1 punch this aint opinion its fact.....now what you text guys forget is that in audio or a live setting you gotta talk and it is clear that both these guys did that but imo MuGGz out talked punk the proof is right there in the read. Not to hate on punk but really what else did he say outside of the spongebob bullshit did he say?nothing thats what again the proof is in the listen and the read im stating facts here not speculation if i felt muggz lost i would have been the first to vote for punk but thats not what happened muggs 1 sleeper sofa line shit on that whole drop. Step ya game up 4skin before you attempt to match wits.

See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

And I CAN MENTION.. how Im BIG “TIRED/BIG TIRE” from dealing with this “TRANS-MISSION”! HES MY DAUGHTER, in DEEPER WATER he cant SWIM IN..

I can TELL YOUR ALL JOKES.. Tried to “ride” on me but I left him INHALING “EXHAUST SMOKE”..

WHY IS HE SPITTIN, B? Why should I SPEND THE ENERGY? U been FAKE ALL YOUR LIFE.. the “DRAKE OF THE SITE”.. not cus of bars but the “LITESKINNED TENDENCIES” ..

punch 2?

Put paws on him- these two fist are GIGANTIC JAW BREAKERS .. Knew I would “smoke him”- I wrote these bars on ORGANIC RAW PAPERS ..

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

clearly you are not a good voter because you dont even know what a punch is

Punk
07-14-2019, 08:29 AM
Wow this must’ve been the battle of your life lol.. Why would I care when I already got what I wanted? Your happy about a battle all ur text n discord buddies voted for?

Full of fake personals..

Your biggest supporter is Denton lol... WHO CLEARLY CAME BACK JUST TO VOTE AGAINST ME. Find another battle he voted on...

Don’t care about the title haha whooped yo ass though ;)

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 08:30 AM
See this why he’s ‘Comical’, Years ago he was FANNING, ON MY TROUSERS, people didn’t like me he was DEMANDING TO STOP DOUBTERS... Realized that I was So much Better and GOT SOUR... He ‘Shazam’d my music so much the nigga got MOD POWERS!!

punch 1

Sucking dick just to be staff, NOT A MAN OF HIS OWN, all in Cali for Battle events but his family’s at home. Oh your wife, you still BUSTIN THAT SKEEZA? This ‘Square’ nigga ‘Hold that box’, through ‘thick and thin’, like she a KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!.

punch 2

. hold up, call me fake over a title, You wanna talk some real talk, where the fucks all that money for REAL TALK!

punch 3

You niggas robbed him, talking all that FLUKE SHIT while YOU SIT and watch Pugz ride around in his NEW WHIP? Fucking Goof... You can BLEED IN THIS FIGHT but If ya stumble WEAVING THIS STRIKE, God Knows you won’t be BREATHING TONIGHT, Your raps ain’t Hard, him ‘punching broad’ he’s probably BEATING HIS WIFE!

punch 4

On Facebook telling the world how you ain’t TREATING HER RIGHT. Claiming you sonned me in the forums, well SUDDENLY IM INTRIGUED cause how u sonning me and barely got CUSTODY OF YOUR KIDS. Yo fake ass I’m Hall of Fame, you don’t like it? Well STAY MAD, this ain’t your ‘Cup of Tea”, worry bout being title a GREAT DAD!

punch 5

igh... I thought you was DEAD, WHATS UP? Y'all think hes SO GIFTED til i leave his SOUL “LIFTED” like “RED NECK TRUCKS”..

punch 1

punch 2?

punch 3

Against me u NEED YOUR SOLIDERS.. roll up i NEED SOME DOJA.. cant believe Im getting harsh words from the RNB FIJI OSA.. Ill pistol whip him n once “the metal unfold” he’ll “sleep tight” no SLEEPER SOFA..

punch 4

You might be the man at home but here Im “SONNIN HIM”.. Mention “my kids” again itll be alot coming your way n brownie points aint ONE OF EM..

punch 5?

clearly you are not a good voter because you dont even know what a punch is

Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is

joan of arc
07-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Laughs as he read this from a guy who clearly has no concept of what a punch is

you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.

Punk
07-14-2019, 08:40 AM
Lets be clear about something i am well known on and off the site so naturally if people hear that im involved in a GC they most likely will check it out. A member who has put in years of work on this site does not have to be active in order to vote they have already earned that right same as you new dudes that put in work, leave and choose to comeback years later. As for people talkin bout buddy votes that muggz battle is in question as well cuz all your people came in to vote for you punk which is cool cuz those are the people who support you. Same as my finals with a guy whose name im not allowed to use in a sentence all his text people came in and voted for him and thats cool as well cuz those are the guys who support him but i can easily call that buddy voting. Dont be the pot that calls the kettle black.

Oh yea MuGGz whupped you even tho he lost you took a personal approach that i happen to know for a fact isnt true plus you had like zero punches and the one you did have was about spongebob case closed that alone cost you the match. Muggz had clever punches and alot of witty set ups plus he called you the R&B Fiji Osa LMFAO! He never should have lost that but he did so it is what it is

So said muggz whooped me, Seul and Lockhart is average, and he like bars like “he’s lightskin...

All-Boro is such a cornball lmao. You MUST stay off anyone’s battles. You claimed I was corny and got WHOOPED but you rated me a 9?

Joe MuGGz
07-14-2019, 08:53 AM
So said muggz whooped me, Seul and Lockhart is average, and he like bars like “he’s lightskin...

All-Boro is such a cornball lmao. You MUST stay off anyone’s battles. You claimed I was corny and got WHOOPED but you rated me a 9?

Didnt you duck Boro tho?

Joe MuGGz
07-14-2019, 08:55 AM
Im glad I can be gone for yrs n bring this type of excitement to LB... while u guys was here the whole time...

LB wins which means I win....again.

Joe MuGGz
07-14-2019, 08:58 AM
Don’t care about the title haha whooped yo ass though ;)

Your a liar.

You definitely cared about the title. Remember how heavily u watched the HoF Nom thread? You was pressed as fuck.

It was fun watching it dwindle away lol. Hilarious.

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 09:02 AM
you laughin cause now you know you look stupid, your response to me exposing you was to use my response i used against you when exposing you.

they both had 5 punches. both only had 2 solid, clear, and evident punches with a setup and then proceeding punch, in a coherent, and relative bar.

i'm not ripping on my boy mugz at all, i'm just pointing out the blatant buddy voting occurring since these "old heads" came back. look at every audio battle. there's a trend. you call us texters, as an excuse, to hide your dick riding, but seul, lock, punk, these guys audio heads.

you win a gc on the strength of dick riding, in a weak gc where the only person you had to beat to get to the finals was me, a terrible fucking rapper, yet, you have the audacity to start citing demands, requesting mod removals, telling staff they aren't allowed to remove your vote? you sure got a big head now boro.

to everyone reading, staff reached out to this guy to try and console him about his little girl fits regarding standard vote removals. we tried to be reasonable, and have a conversation, and work it out in private.

guess he wanted to put his retardation out full blast. so congrats. you've proven to all of us that you are a dick riding, bad voting, little bitch.

First of all it's not my fault who entered the GC, Who posted and who ducked me. The fact that you reguard your self as a terrible rapper shows your knowledge about punching. I entered a tourny put in the work required and i didnt win off dick ride votes i won because i happened to be the better man in this particular match. Your uncle voted dont know who for but is he a dickrider? I doubt it i do not have a big head but there is no such thing as "standard vote removal" it's a persons choice to pick who they want to win and by deliberately removing a vote without consent from the 2 participants is an intentional move to sway the outcome of a battle. Expose me? Think again little boy i could never look stupid because i dont make stupid comments such as you. And it sound good when you talk shit over the net and act tough stop it Gutsy you not about that life

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Didnt you duck Boro tho?

Big Facts!

Punk
07-14-2019, 09:32 AM
Your a liar.

You definitely cared about the title. Remember how heavily u watched the HoF Nom thread? You was pressed as fuck.

It was fun watching it dwindle away lol. Hilarious.

“Watched the thread?” Lmao nigga whutt

And wrong! BORO ducked my track battle call out basically saying he’s scared of what I can do to him on a beat.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Im glad I can be gone for yrs n bring this type of excitement to LB... while u guys was here the whole time...

LB wins which means I win....again.

https://i.postimg.cc/zX9zv34y/91-E97-DCE-8-F40-4-C80-907-E-98-C35-D2269-E5.jpg

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 09:32 AM
“Watched the thread?” Lmao nigga whutt

And wrong! BORO ducked my track battle call out basically saying he’s scared of what I can do to him on a beat.

Punk i ducked you cuz im scared of what you can do to me on a beat? You buggin im just not interested in wasting time on you understand that my track game is monsterous so stop avoiding the fact that you were all in the GC thread ready for war then saw i was your first opponent and suddenly something came up and ciuldnt post no problem life happens i understand but thats still a duck live with it

Punk
07-14-2019, 09:33 AM
Punk i ducked you cuz im scared of what you can do to me on a beat? You buggin im just not interested in wasting time on you understand that my track game is monsterous so stop avoiding the fact that you were all in the GC thread ready for war then saw i was your first opponent and suddenly something came up and ciuldnt post no problem life happens i understand but thats still a duck live with it

“Not interested in wasting time on you” = Ducked

And I’m not aloud to had a real life? you fucking internet twerp

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 09:36 AM
“Not interested in wasting time on you” = Ducked

And I’m not aloud to had a real life? you fucking internet twerp

Sounds good bro respect to you keep workin

Punk
07-14-2019, 09:37 AM
I’ll send a battle after I beat pugz. Just so you know it’s real ;)

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 09:43 AM
I’ll send a battle after I beat pugz. Just so you know it’s real ;)
I will not respond now you can legit say imma duck you

Punk
07-14-2019, 10:55 AM
I will not respond now you can legit say imma duck you

Wtf bruh lol what’s the argument about here ?

This is what I’m talking about. You bums got all this lip but don’t wanna battle

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Full of fake personals..

Denton (my fellow crew member) muggz said you voted for me. Is this true or is he just retarded asf? Lol

Pugz
07-14-2019, 04:00 PM
yooo stop fighting in forums and respond to my bars punk!

Punk
07-14-2019, 04:04 PM
yooo stop fighting in forums and respond to my bars punk!

Roger that

Barzooka
07-14-2019, 04:39 PM
......LOL

Seul
07-14-2019, 06:49 PM
So said muggz whooped me, Seul and Lockhart is average

Average????

I held dude in high regard till this past week, mans had a tantrum.

ALL-BORO
07-14-2019, 07:41 PM
Average????

I held dude in high regard till this past week, mans had a tantrum.

I never said Seul was average i said you are not the best audio cat theres a difference but since you wanna join your buddys i dont have tantrums i speak facts and when the people i speak of cant handle the truth they act up plain and simple.

Seul
07-14-2019, 07:54 PM
I never claimed to be the best audio cat, you didn't have to name drop me, simple. Keep your shit to yourself.

Barzooka
07-14-2019, 08:50 PM
I never claimed to be the best audio cat, you didn't have to name drop me, simple. Keep your shit to yourself.

I'm not sure if I was here to congratulate you or not (I don't remember lol) but congratulations on your HoF title btw.

Denton
07-15-2019, 01:34 PM

Full of fake personals..

I never voted on that battle muggz, im in punks crew.

Cry about it

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Imagine being an Admin and not knowing that you cant vote on crew mates battles.

Jesus thats fucking embarrassing.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Also i still got the screens from Real Talk saying yall never paid him ;)

REZN
07-15-2019, 03:58 PM
this was a weird thread.