PDA

View Full Version : What’s with these disappearing battles...

Punk
07-12-2019, 07:42 PM
I’ve seen a few battles with actual votes that’s been up for days just vanish out of nowhere. Anyone else? For example, Flow Colombo vs Stotty Pimpin, and a few more.

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 08:01 PM
I have no way of knowing for sure but I feel like that I also had a few battles from the past that kind of just disappeared out of nowhere...

Locchart
07-12-2019, 08:09 PM
I have no way of knowing for sure but I feel like that I also had a few battles from the past that kind of just disappeared out of nowhere...

You had your two open battles re-opened because the person who took them used written verses. He requested they be taken down because of that. Your battles are still able to be accepted.

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 08:14 PM
You had your two open battles re-opened because the person who took them used written verses. He requested they be taken down because of that. Your battles are still able to be accepted.

I know I know but I meant from the *past* although I understand the current situation with my two open battles.

What I meant is that I had battles that were complete but then just kind of disappeared out of nowhere...

Will Sniff
07-12-2019, 08:41 PM
What's with these...

...homies dissin my girl

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 08:57 PM
What's with these...

...homies dissin my girl

I'm not dissing your girl bro I actually think she hella cute. ;)

Pugz
07-12-2019, 10:33 PM
if someone deletes their account.. unfortunately if you had a battle with them is also disappears... i know its shitty but not much we can do except monitor them if they try to return and figure out their motives on the delete

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 11:22 PM
if someone deletes their account.. unfortunately if you had a battle with them is also disappears... i know its shitty but not much we can do except monitor them if they try to return and figure out their motives on the delete

That clarifies everything. Thanks for letting us know!