PDA

View Full Version : Most unsuccessful battlers of all time.

The Ghost of Freak
07-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Here's an idea let's make a list of battlers who have terrible records despite quantity. I will get this started.

1. @ Freak ... You faggamuffin. Where you at? Or did you get bodied out of your body?:guns:

Prodi G
07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
JayDiamondScarFace

Shodan
07-09-2019, 09:27 PM
JayDiamondScarFace

Jay Diamond is actually remembered for something, so in that sense he's a lot more successful than 95% of LB users

Kiwi Peewee
07-10-2019, 03:32 AM
I genuinely don't think that Jay Diamond was a troll, although I definitely understand how that theory came about. He dropped comments on just about every multi-person cypher in the text cypher section before they filled up with spots. That means that he was willing to take the time out to read through dozens and dozens of cyphers and leave comments on them despite the fact that it wouldn't give him any credits. If he was a troll he wouldn't have expended the energy on something like that that didn't earn him credits.

I'm not saying I don't think banning him was good for the site, but I think there should be a LetsBeef award named in his honour ("The Jay Diamond Memorial Award For ____") because just in terms of volume of text the dude is probably one of the biggest contributors to the site, and like you say, he will be remembered.

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 08:08 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned me haha

The Saaxxx Baba
01-20-2021, 03:20 AM
this could do with a re jig lol

J Gygax
01-20-2021, 08:35 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned me haha

Wtf kinda "teehee bring my name up" type shit is this?

Preem
01-20-2021, 09:08 PM
Bnas