PDA

View Full Version : I stepped down

Edgeworth
07-04-2019, 02:53 PM
I’m making this thread just to tell you guys I stepped down from mod. I stepped down 2 days ago but have yet to be removed, so I’m making this thread because I just want members to know I’m no longer part of staff and haven’t been performing any staff duties as of 2 days ago.

Denton
07-04-2019, 02:54 PM
:popcorn:

reason for stepping down?

sWORDz
07-04-2019, 02:58 PM

Kiwi Peewee
07-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Regardless of why I’m very sorry to hear this, as a mod you’ve greatly enhanced my time here running things like the LBT and always been friendly and approachable, thanks for the work you did as mod.

Bape
07-04-2019, 03:05 PM
Shits been going south bruh, ion blame you. Infact I'd encourage any mods who don't agree w this to jump ship.

Edgeworth
07-04-2019, 03:12 PM

I won’t go into the details publicly as I’m not sure that helps anybody. I’ll just say I felt I wasn’t able to have the proper voice to help the site and so didn’t need to be a mod. Just a personal choice, nothing out of protest or anything of that nature. I’m just here to battle, and still help the site by being an active contributor.

Nicholas
07-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Props Edgeworth

I have to say I think this is the worst staff team I've ever seen and I've been here since '06. Pugz, Muggz and Guts have ruled the site as a dictatorship recently and the members have been completely disregarded. I would of course rather they bucked their ideas up and acted like adults but more than likely they'll leave us to our own devices again before that happens. I'll post again regularly whenever either of those things happens.

Prodi G
07-05-2019, 02:42 AM
I won’t go into the details publicly as I’m not sure that helps anybody. I’ll just say I felt I wasn’t able to have the proper voice to help the site and so didn’t need to be a mod. Just a personal choice, nothing out of protest or anything of that nature. I’m just here to battle, and still help the site by being an active contributor.

Edgeworth, i just wanted to say thank you for all the things that you’ve done for the letsbeef community. For running the PYW to voting on most of the battles, to helping me improve not only as a battler, but as a person, I want to say thank you.

HVK
07-05-2019, 09:51 AM
SAD TO SEE YOUR NAME NO LONGER IN GREEN...... BUT HEY ITS YOUR CHOICE AT THA END OF THA DAY FAM AN I RESPECT YOUR DECISION...

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING DUDE, AND THANKS FOR RUNNIN THA LBT VERY PROFESSIONALLY.

matiKK
07-09-2019, 06:08 PM
lmfao this shit got me singin its too late to apologize.. its tooo laaaatee. rip to this place, had potential but lacked vision the bars are even suffering bcuz of it

Barzooka
07-13-2019, 01:16 PM
Let this be a new chapter for you or some shit like that Idk fuck it I wouldn't want to moderate this fucking vBulletin board either.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

But just for the record, I thought you were a good mod tho