PDA

View Full Version : Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Denton
06-30-2019, 08:59 PM
...and part of that means being fair and impartial. Not banning people because you fucking dislike someone

http://i64.tinypic.com/103h1fr.jpg

Pugz I really dont see how these bans are justified whatsoever. Some of your staff members need to be reeled in and throat checked. Do I need to come back and be the chaotic neutral? I will if need be

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:10 PM
eths ban is permanent punk can return after a little time out.. listen bro this isnt about stifling free speech.. this isnt the first time ive had to deal with him.. hes been given numerous chances and continues to push it after promising to change his ways.. they were banned for coordinating excessive acts of sabotage and deception to undermine, belittle and interfere with our staff.. we dont act on emotions these guys do

Fidel Z
06-30-2019, 09:10 PM
"Overthrow the government y'all got now which is Guts, pugz and all that other bullshit, and we will bring a new government that will feed everyone in new York!" - 2pac

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:11 PM
remember how well that turned out for pac?

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:15 PM
I dont see how calling bullshit 'bullshit' as acts of sabotage.
In retaliation to being called out, staff puts out a No ShitTalking policy on a site that was built on shit talking

just calling it how I see it. Neither of these bans are justified and you know it.

Fidel Z
06-30-2019, 09:21 PM
remember how well that turned out for pac?

Fuck all that. Here's the deal, you're a bitch ass nigga and you banned them for no reason, AND…. you need to fix that shit "expeditiously"

sWORDz
06-30-2019, 09:24 PM
just calling it how I see it. Neither of these bans are justified and you know it.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:25 PM
call it what you want ive seen the ims it was enough for me to vote yes

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:29 PM
it wasnt about "calling bs" i really dont mind when they do that.. but if youre gonna form some sort of trolling ring to keep giving staff a hard time i see that as a problem.. sorry if you dont...

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 09:32 PM
Block them.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:33 PM
that doesnt solve the problem we are staff and need to be aware of whats going on

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:33 PM
Giving staff a hard time is not fucking banworthy dawg
especially when its about shit that improves the quality of life for this site. Losing 2 active members might just cause a landslide of events you wish you never started. Alot of people are pissed about this even if they dont want to speak up about it. Do you really think losing most of your core members over you and whoever elses fucking pride is worth it? worth possibly losing the site that you and your brother built? The site that has stood the test of time through highs and lows? Are you fucking serious? Part of being staff isnt about maintaining this perfect image. Its IMPOSSIBLE to do so. A good leader knows when he needs to humble himself even in the face of those hes supposed to manage.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:38 PM
lol youre still not getting it... interfering with staff sets a bad precedent for the rest of the site especially new users who are trying to navigate it.. as a military man you should get that the team comes first and you lay it down and protect your country when needed.. i came back to the staff on chaos.. ex mods still had access to forums pulling strings from the grave and releasing everything that was said in staff to people who used that info to fuck with operations

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:38 PM
its deeper than what you think the reasons are

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:39 PM
with eths sorted past doing this numerous times before he has 0 chances left.. like i said punk can come back after a time out... losing a core base of members who keep new members away is okay with me we will build a new core

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:40 PM
theres been many cores lol

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 09:40 PM
that doesnt solve the problem we are staff and need to be aware of whats going on
So the solution is to ban 2 of the most popular 30 members left just to reduce the user count to 26 cause others quit in protest and make another 10 openly pissed because you cant deal with a couple trolls you made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:42 PM
with eths sorted past doing this numerous times before he has 0 chances left.. like i said punk can come back after a time out... losing a core base of members who keep new members away is okay with me we will build a new core

You're ok with losing a Mod of 6+ years(Aggo) who DELETED his account and many others because of ONE person who has always cared more about this site than 90% of the people who are here?

Wow.

So much for Team First.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:42 PM
never asked him to delete he deleted out of anger still not sure why.. he didnt even wait for the evidence to come out lol so honestly no if they got 0 respect for the site fuck em

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:43 PM
deleting your account out of spite is unforgivable imo

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:44 PM
This site doesnt get a new fucking core. THis site builds new members and adds them to its core. A core you are about to fucking lose.

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Btw when I call them trolls I'm going by your definition. If you go by ours it makes your decision even more baffling. And this aint me doing this for the sake of being a dick pugz. Never personally had an issue with you. It just has to be said.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:48 PM
well the core failed.. new members get run off the site by them ive seen it happen even in the last few days.. they dont wanna add anyone.. and just c im not gonna use that term anymore.. they are kaniving saboteurs

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:50 PM
its become a hang out for them to not put in work and interfere with operations here so.... shit they can do that easily somewhere else we got no more time for it

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:54 PM
I think the problem is you have staff members with the maturity level of a half eaten apple in a special ed class

http://i68.tinypic.com/ejbpr6.jpg

and it seems to me alot of you really dont care about the wellbeing of this site anymore rather more-so towards self image. You cant get upset about people saying your doing something wrong if its happening ALL THE TIME. Any new member with a smidge of reading comprehension would rather respect a staff panel that fixes problems brought to their attention rather than BANNING members for bring seriously pressing issues to light.

All in all you guys just make yourselves look bad with your self righteous attitudes.

I got love for all of you guys, but this is bullshit dawg

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

If im a new member and i see staff treating its core members like shit, and constantly pointing the finger at others rather than doing a little self reflection (i.e yourself) to get to the bottom of whatever is being brought to light...

Id probably fucking leave too.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

well the core failed..

This right here, is why you'll never understand why everyone is fucking pissed at you

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:54 PM
i understand youre upset about your friends demise but ive layed it out for you... this decision wasnt based on feelings it was based in facts.. thats the narrative you guys want to spin and i get it but you know the truth

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:55 PM
the core got corrupt buddy thats not my doing

Denton
06-30-2019, 09:56 PM
Corruption does not equate to being fed up with horrible decisions

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:57 PM
if thats your opinion i respect it but i feel like the right decision was made moving forward... to have a deletion pact in the first place shows the amounts of respect for the site

Pugz
06-30-2019, 09:58 PM
your fighting a cause for people who dont wanna be here

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:01 PM
I'm not fighting anything. Just voicing my thoughts. I got nothing but love for you homie but you let your emotions best you. X always keeps to himself and maintains professionalism to handle shit behind closed doors. You and everyone else just air your own dirty laundry. The fact you cant see past just how big this goes beyond 2 members says enough to anyone reading this.

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:01 PM
Who cares. You guys are grown men crying about someone getting banned on a site.

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:02 PM
Who cares. You guys are grown men crying about someone getting banned on a site.

Who cares? YOU guys should care. The fact you dont speaks VOLUMES

Joe MuGGz
U act like we killed them or something.

Pugz
nah bro lol x uses me to make moves out here.. he doesnt have time for this petty bs

Joe MuGGz
Who cares? YOU guys should care. The fact you dont speaks VOLUMES

Go cry about it.

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:03 PM
No, but you may have just killed this site. For good.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Lol ok Muggz, you clearly possess the emotional capacity of teaspoon. Ive been nothing but reasonable and respectful.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:04 PM
its fine new site coming soon baby rolling out with heavy promo

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:04 PM

The site is going in a new direction. Join the journey or dont. Its always been your choice.

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:05 PM
If that direction is domain graveyard then Bon Voyage. Enjoy

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Greatly disappointed in what has become of this place.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:05 PM
for dudes who never paid a dime to be here i think they had way too much pull.. go try running fb see how it turns out for you.. least we speak to you and give you explanations.. they will ban you and not even tell you why

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:06 PM

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Lol ok Muggz, you clearly possess the emotional capacity of teaspoon. Ive been nothing but reasonable and respectful.

You have been respectful. Which is cool.

But it’s time to get over it. We are grown men. The owner of the site wants a different look that doesnt consist of trolls or winey lil girl men that enjoyed trolling.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:06 PM
If that direction is domain graveyard then Bon Voyage. Enjoy

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Greatly disappointed in what has become of this place.

im confident it wont be i feel like itll be like the old days again

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:08 PM
You have been respectful. Which is cool.

But it’s time to get over it. We are grown men. The owner of the site wants a different look that doesnt consist of trolls or winey lil girl men that enjoyed trolling.

You cant build a rap battle site filled with people shaking hands and jerking each other off with compliments

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

im confident it wont be i feel like itll be like the old days again

I wish you nothing but the best of luck.

I just hoped this staff panel might have valued the opinion of an ex staff member who put actual money into this site to better it

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:09 PM
lol it wasnt beef to them it was seething anger and hatred.. which will make you do some crazy shit.. nippin it before it turned into a jilted lover scenario

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:10 PM
Its beef nonetheless no matter what you want to call it.

Stop Bitching and Start Beefing

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:10 PM
You guys are so technical of the staff. Never told Eth to chill out. Never fought for LB. Never expressed how their behavior was counterproductive for the growth of LB.

Where is the love for the site?

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:11 PM
If you pulled your head out of your ass and looked at the bigger picture

You'd realize everything I'm doing is for the site.

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:12 PM
So... go.. stay.. do what u want but that behavior is no longer tolerated. Period. Sorry.

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:14 PM
If you pulled your head out of your ass and looked at the bigger picture

You'd realize everything I'm doing is for the site.

Denton... Eth is not coming back. The ban is final.

We will take ur concerns into consideration.

Thanks n have a good night.

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:15 PM
Soooo someone talking shit to build tension towards a battle.... that he SENT BARS for... isnt tolerated?

Eth pointing out hypocrisies isnt tolerated? Checks and balances.

I get it.

LetsBeFriends.com

Stop Beefing and Start Hugging

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:16 PM
Soooo someone talking shit to build tension towards a battle.... that he SENT BARS for... isnt tolerated?

Eth pointing out hypocrisies isnt tolerated? Checks and balances.

I get it.

LetsBeFriends.com

Stop Beefing and Start Hugging

Have a good night

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:16 PM
You arent taking shit into consideration.

I'm not gullible

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:17 PM
U may not b gullible but soon u will b ignored.

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:18 PM
The fact you ignore one of the few people on this site who speaks with a voice of reason, is why you shouldnt be admin.

You lack wisdom

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:20 PM
punk participated in the sabatoge so hes gotta do the time muggz actually dropped a diss track on em before all this was discovered.. end of the day it is what it is denton decisions final

Denton
06-30-2019, 10:21 PM
Enjoy being King of the Ashes

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I actually want to bring back LB Radio. Fully structured, Fully Revamped.

But, IDK now. We'll see

Pugz
alright buddy

Pugz
we got lb radio set up for tomorrow we good

OGxCERBERUZ
06-30-2019, 10:22 PM
Pugz so on the new site does everyone keep there same.battle record or does it start over??

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:22 PM
prolly start over and archive old records somewhere

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 10:23 PM
You guys are so technical of the staff. Never told Eth to chill out. Never fought for LB. Never expressed how their behavior was counterproductive for the growth of LB.

Thats absolute nonsense and you'd know this if you were here. Ppl butt heads constantly about their approach not being the best way. I've done it tons but i wouldn't have them banned for it especially when your sites dead. Oh and btw these 2 have been here for years and done a fk ton for the site (You been awol) So when they say n do shit it's from a good place and or outta frustration.

It's ingnorant, arrogant , boneheaded and short sighted.

And I dont mean you I mean the decision to dig your heels and stick your fingers in your ears.

Look at the fuss you've caused. When so many are saying you fked up, you probably fked up, or maybe you just don't give a shit. And if thats the case why are you even an admin.

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:23 PM
LB Radio tomorrow. Ill address it then. Stay tuned

Pugz
06-30-2019, 10:24 PM
the embedd will be top of forums

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 10:26 PM
Enjoy being King of the Ashes

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I actually want to bring back LB Radio. Fully structured, Fully Revamped.

But, IDK now. We'll see

We’re good thanks lol

OSKAR
07-01-2019, 04:46 AM

Ok that’s BS. I personally defended staff on all the threads with facts as I thought EtHs attacks were reaches . Something that to be honest, you should have done instead of me or instead of taking eths voice away. Even though I did that I still can’t get on board with your decision.

When you justify your action with ‘Proof was provided end of story case closed’ when

A) you still haven’t provided the proof
B) turns out that not all staff got a chance to vote because that decision was made between three people on a discord when coincidentally these three people are the same that had a personal vendetta against the people that got banned

You can see why people are irritated and pointing fingers at you guys. rather than all the posts, acting like you are above everything n that, how about providing the proof for everyone?

Godbody
07-01-2019, 07:59 AM
Ya'll be actin like little bitches, and by ya'll I mean the staff. How are ya'll admins 30+ acting like hoes on a website

Grow the fuck up, it's a beef site. And this 'trolling' dudes like EtH do is baby shit compared to real trolling.

I've seen people hack fuckin IP's and call your fuckin job to get you fired. People arguing over sending battles and butting heads with admins over incompetence or w/e is far from a bannable offense and it's harmless 'trolling'

Ya'll some dickless soft niggas with 0 leg to stand on to think ya'll can ban/piss off your core users. Ya'll aint Google or Apple where 2-3 people not usin your product won't effect you. Ya'll desperately need Punk and EtH, whether you're willin to swallow that pill or act like drama queens is up to you

Letsbeef knows the truth, ya'll can live in delusion

J u s T C
07-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Ok that’s BS. I personally defended staff on all the threads with facts as I thought EtHs attacks were reaches . Something that to be honest, you should have done instead of me or instead of taking eths voice away. Even though I did that I still can’t get on board with your decision.

When you justify your action with ‘Proof was provided end of story case closed’ when

A) you still haven’t provided the proof
B) turns out that not all staff got a chance to vote because that decision was made between three people on a discord when coincidentally these three people are the same that had a personal vendetta against the people that got banned

You can see why people are irritated and pointing fingers at you guys. rather than all the posts, acting like you are above everything n that, how about providing the proof for everyone?
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.

Denton
07-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Ya'll be actin like little bitches, and by ya'll I mean the staff. How are ya'll admins 30+ acting like hoes on a website

Grow the fuck up, it's a beef site. And this 'trolling' dudes like EtH do is baby shit compared to real trolling.

I've seen people hack fuckin IP's and call your fuckin job to get you fired. People arguing over sending battles and butting heads with admins over incompetence or w/e is far from a bannable offense and it's harmless 'trolling'

Ya'll some dickless soft niggas with 0 leg to stand on to think ya'll can ban/piss off your core users. Ya'll aint Google or Apple where 2-3 people not usin your product won't effect you. Ya'll desperately need Punk and EtH, whether you're willin to swallow that pill or act like drama queens is up to you

Letsbeef knows the truth, ya'll can live in delusion

+1

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 03:22 PM
I clocked them mention the discord and all i read was "we didn't use the official staff forums as intended so we can't provide proof" Don't think i'm out of bounds to be that jaded and sceptical after everythings thats happened prior. Whats the point of the staff forums then?

It was made for that.
It's been used for that for years.
It's 10 x more convient in getting everyones input.
It's another ass backwards way of going about dealing with Dealing with Eth and Punk.
Not 1 step has been handled sensibly. Then they wonder why everyones ganging up on them and asking question after question.

It was never going to go any other way.

At this point your just being as petty as possible.

How we choose to communicate with each other (forum, discord, phone, smoke signals) is not your concern.

This isnt trial. Your not a investigator. Your not staff. You have no open battles. No new tracks. No new votes. No new forum post other than this drama post.

Please correct me if Im wrong...

If Punk n Eth was still here, it does't supplement your lack of involvement. Only when it's some drama, your front n center. Yet you talk like the future of the site is dependent on guys like Eth who other than cause friction, did nothing positive in recent years. Your in that same boat.

Im just saying... If you "love" LB... do more. We all could do more. Not be more cancerous.

REZN
07-01-2019, 03:32 PM
At this point your just being as petty as possible.

How we choose to communicate with each other (forum, discord, phone, smoke signals) is not your concern.

This isnt trial. Your not a investigator. Your not staff. You have no open battles. No new tracks. No new votes. No new forum post other than this drama post.

Please correct me if Im wrong...

If Punk n Eth was still here, it does't supplement your lack of involvement. Only when it's some drama, your front n center. Yet you talk like the future of the site is dependent on guys like Eth who other than cause friction, did nothing positive in recent years. Your in that same boat.

Im just saying... If you "love" LB... do more. We all could do more. Not be more cancerous.

What battles have you put out in the past three years?
What votes have you dropped in the past three years?
What new tracks have you made for the site in the past three years?

What more are/can you do?

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 03:44 PM

U should check before u post. It makes u look like u just want something to say.

Try again.

REZN
07-01-2019, 03:46 PM
Three battles in 4 years.

Your most recent battle preceding g u t s was in 2015.

Joe MuGGz do your votes look like that, too?

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 03:47 PM

Prime example right here. Making shit ur business but u cant even tend to it correctly.

I came back n got right to work. Just C n others cant say that.

REZN
07-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Prime example right here. Making shit ur business but u cant even tend to it correctly.

I came back n got right to work. Just C n others cant say that.

By your own logic, you shouldn't be allowed to come back, or should be shunned for doing so, if you haven't done anything in a set period of time.

If you were absent for literally 4 years, why shouldn't you be denegrated in the same way as the people you're denegrating for their inactivity?

What in that 4 year period of absence warranted your retention of your staff position?

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 03:55 PM

With you. The number doesnt matter.. it couldve been 20 battles.. Your response: “Oh 20 trash battles. You think u special?”

Lol just do your thing man. I never exchanged any words with you. Never did anything to YOU. Dont follow a bandwagon. It’s elementary.

REZN
07-01-2019, 03:58 PM
With you. The number doesnt matter.. it couldve been 20 battles.. Your response: “Oh 20 trash battles. You think u special?”

Lol just do your thing man. I never exchanged any words with you. Never did anything to YOU. Dont follow a bandwagon. It’s elementary.

But, why do you feel it's okay to denegrate longstanding members of the site on the basis of their contributions as an admin? Like, if a person matters less to the staff, based on activity, then shouldn't staff be held to that same standard?

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 04:00 PM

But u champion someone like Punk who voted 1 time since March? 2 battles since march. Uploading old tracks... Whats your logic? If your argument is activity, your not making a good case for the guys ur “fighting“ for.

The double standards must stop.

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 04:02 PM
But, why do you feel it's okay to denegrate longstanding members of the site on the basis of their contributions as an admin? Like, if a person matters less to the staff, based on activity, then shouldn't staff be held to that same standard?

How do you know any of this anyway? You just signed up.

REZN
07-01-2019, 04:05 PM
How do you know any of this anyway? You just signed up.

I read this thread, and went to your profile. Tf you mean how do I know this?

Joe MuGGz
07-01-2019, 04:06 PM
I read this thread, and went to your profile. Tf you mean how do I know this?

Sure. Ok.

Anas
07-01-2019, 04:07 PM
LOL @ the double standards must stop

Smh