PDA

View Full Version : Staff In Question Pt.4 - Who's Trolling Who?

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 04:58 PM
Right, since Punk and EtH have been banned for pissing off Muggz and Pugz I'm going to keep documenting the abuse of power. Should I be banned for doing so I would be grateful if one or more of you take my place.

Let's start with Pugz's promise not to ban EtH for trolling which he posted on the very same day EtH was banned for.... trolling.

i troll you everyday.. if youre gonna get banned itll be for a legit reason dont worry... trolling is allowed but you know the limits and if you want to exceed them then youre in bannable territory.. no personal info.. no racist attacks.. no sabotage.. how far you wanna take it is completely on you..

But let's see what GUTS's justification for this ban is...

Trolling
(Infraction points: 15 Expires: 3 months)
Blatantly posting antagonistic material just to get a reaction from other users is considered trolling.

this is something eth and punk did daily, and it's a small offense, until it happens non stop for almost a decade. we ll know eth as the biggest lb troll, so to say he didn't troll, would be a lie

But hold up, Pugz just told EtH he won't be infracted for trolling? And I assume the same applies to Punk.

Racism/Bigotry
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: 12 months)

while i hve noticed some semi racist comments from eth, the real issue here is bigotry. i define this as defamation of staff. all of his posts in the forums, trying to force mod against mod, were lies and manipulation. he admitted to it, said he was bored half the time. punk and eth both lied and put false information forward to push an agenda.

Even Guts admits this infraction isn't for racism or bigotry. He's just expanded the definition to include defamation of staff. That's right, you're no longer allowed to criticise or beef with staff members.

Repeat Offender
(Infraction points: 30 Expires: Never)

this pattern of behavior has existed for as long as these two have been around. i am disappointed that both eth and punk have chosen to do everything they can to ruin the site. all of these rules they broke over and over.

So to conclude they broke the rule against trolling which Pugz promised not to ban them for and they also broke the rule that Guts just made up repeatedly so their infractions are increased to justify a permaban. Isn't that just convenient.

Well, as fucked up as a decision as it might be it's democratic at least right? I mean Muggz told us it was here;

http://i64.tinypic.com/6f1lcj.png

But hold on, who voted on this poll? Certainly not Jimmy.

http://i63.tinypic.com/121apmq.png

How about other staff members current and former. How do they feel? Well so far in the shoutbox this is the list of staff members that have voiced concern at the ban.

OSKAR
Illokwent
Indianapolis Jones
Aggo*
Myself

*Aggo has actually gone to the lengths of deleting his account.

I suggest that if EtH and Punk aren't unbanned within 24 hours we should follow Aggo's lead. This isn't Lets Beef if you're not allowed to actually beef.

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 05:09 PM
I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Your busy guts I appreciate that. Then wait.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.

OSKAR
06-30-2019, 05:12 PM
well I wouldn't demand their unbanning within a 24 hr window.

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 05:13 PM
I appreciate it but this isn't even evidence. This is just a list of infractions topped off with a vauge paragraph of anecdotal "Evidence" From Guts.

This is what i mean. Why post this you're just adding fule to the fire with something that was supposed to put out this dumpster fire.

Your busy guts I appreciate that. Then wait.

Which reminds me you guys told me in chat that you discussed it in the staff forums with evidence. Copy n paste the post with said evidence, a 1 second job.

well I wouldn't demand their unbanning within a 24 hr window.

I'd like to see the evidence first before stating that I am 100% against it. However, based on what I currently know, I am against it

I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though OSKAR what would you recommend as being appropriate?

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 05:30 PM
I've spoken to EtH and Guts in private. You're both asking for evidence that doesn't exist, that's why it hasn't materialised. I can adjust the time frame if you like though @OSKAR (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=894166) what would you recommend as being appropriate?

I'm sceptical myself but I said I'd wait so I guess gotta wait but even then the whole offensive language based infraction dont sit well with me. It better be some strong evidence, if like you say ghere even is any.

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 05:33 PM
I'm sceptical myself but I said I'd wait so I guess gotta wait but even then the whole offensive language based infraction dont sit well with me. It better be some strong evidence, if like you say ghere even is any.

I have a message from an alternate realm....

"Tell Just to get IM the little wank"

Turn your IM on and you shall be visited by a fat, ginger little Scot.

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 05:44 PM
I have a message from an alternate realm....

"Tell Just to get IM the little wank"

Turn your IM on and you shall be visited by a fat, ginger little Scot.
Roger that.

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 06:02 PM
Ahhh fuck it. I'm done. Pugz is a gigantic moron and X has the communication skills of a brick wall so it's impossible to know if he's equally retarded or just the G.O.A.T of social ineptitude. Thanks for the memories.

Denton
06-30-2019, 07:29 PM
Shit is not justified at all IDC what fucking excuse staff presents

NOBLE
07-01-2019, 04:42 PM
I suggest that if EtH and Punk aren't unbanned within 24 hours we should follow Aggo's lead. This isn't Lets Beef if you're not allowed to actually beef.
You're really encouraging people to delete their accounts, and you think that's helping?

Godbody
07-01-2019, 05:30 PM
Ya'll really be doin too much on here but I guess its good for the activity of the site

Pugz
07-01-2019, 10:30 PM
This is the last explanation ima give..

Eths ban is permanent.. Punks is not..

Eth has continuously conducted long term schemes to impede staff and site progress.. This includes recruiting users to join him in his endeavors.. Harassing and scaring off new members (which ive seen with my own eyes in the last 2 days).. Garnering personal information on people and sharing it privately to try to intimidate others (which has happend to both myself and muggz in the last week).. Infiltrating staff chat and sharing private communications between staff members to impede their work.. Ontop of these hes already been removed from the site before for basically the same thing and he and i had an agreement that it would stop.. Im fairly confident that by now its not going to and its actually ramped up.. Eth is no longer welcome back to LB..

Punk got a warning ban because he was exhibiting behaviours very similar to Eth. Personal info was brought up in chatbox bout both muggz and myself.. It was a warning punishment to show we arent gonna play that kind of game.. We are here to help if you want to impede and interfere with that im seeing it as a detriment to the site.

Side note.. Having a suicided (delete) pact on here is the most disrespectful thing ive ever heard.. it shows how much you actually give a shit about this site.. Do you even want to be here? If not why am i explaning myself?

OSKAR
07-02-2019, 10:16 AM
You could have posted that since the beginning imo. If this is all true, then I agree with y’alls decision

HVK
07-02-2019, 01:14 PM
Musashi ME AN YOU GO WAYYYYY BACK TO THA MSN DAYS, YOU KNOW IVE GOT ALOT OF LOVE FOR YOU DUDE AN I KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SITE MEANS TO YOU..... BUT I REALLY THINK YOUR GOIN ABOUT THIS THA WRONG WAY TBH. YOU DONT LIKE g u t s THAT PART YOU'VE MADE VERY CLEAR ON MORE THAN A FEW OCCASIONS, YOUR GOIN DOWN THA SAME PATH AS ETH AN YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY NEGATIVE AND WITH ALL THESE POSITIVE CHANGES HAPPENING TO LB YOU SEEM TO BE FOCUSING ON TOO MANY NEGATIVES. OPENLY ATTACKIN Pugz AND X WHEN THEY ARE ACTIVELY MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES IS A BIT STRANGE TO ME. IT COMES ACROSS LIKE YOURSELF, ETH AND PUNK ARE COLLECTIVELY SAYING ''THINGS MUST BE DONE OUR WAY OR WERE GONNA JUS TRY AN GET AS MANY ACCOUNTS AS WE CAN TO DELETE''. IF YOU SERIOUSLY FEEL THIS NEGATIVELY THEN MAYBE LOG OFF FOR A FEW MONTHS, PUNK AN ETH WERE BANNED WHICH TBH WAS A BIT OF A SHOCK TO ME WHEN I LOGGED ON AN SAW IT, BUT I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHY ITS HAPPENED AND Pugz HAS EXPLAINED THA SITUATION VERY CLEARLY..... WE ALL AS STAFF ARE GONNA BE HAVING ONE-TO-ONES WITH PUGZ THIS WEEK AND A FINAL DECISION ON THIS ISSUE WILL BE MADE, IMPLEMENTED AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE EXPLAINING WHY WEVE MADE THA FINAL DECISION. SOME PPL WONT LIKE THA OUTCOME, HELL EVEN SOME STAFF MAY NOT LIKE OR AGREE WITH THA OUTCOME, BUT THIS ISSUE NEEDS CLOSURE AN WHEN THAT HAPPENS PPL NEED TO MOVE ON AN FOCUS ON MORE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF WHATS HAPPENIN CURRENTLY ON LB, OR LOG OFF FOREVER.

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL I DONT LIKE SEEING LONGTIME ACCOUNTS BEING BANNED, DELETING OR LOGGIN OFF BUT TBH ETH DOES CAUSE ALOT OF NEGATIVITY AN PUNK SEEMS TO FOLLOW WHATEVER ETH DOES, YOU THO IM NOT SO SURE COZ YOU DO LEVEL OUT WITH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE COMMENTS AS I ALSO SOMETIMES SEE WITH PUNK..... ETH SEEMED TO BE TRYIN WHEN HE TRIED REMAKING ILLMANIA, BUT SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN NOTHIN BUT AN ANNOYANCE AND HAS BROUGHT NUTTIN BUT 100% NEGATIVITY WIT ALMOST EVERYTHING HE SAID OR POSTED, EXCEPT FOR THA TOP 100 THREAD HE RECENTLY MADE. ME AN ETH GO WAYYYY BACK TOO AN I'LL ALWAYS BE COOL WIT HIM ON A PERSONAL LEVEL, BUT IN REGARDS TO THIS SITE I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND HIS BAN AND THA REASONS BEHIND IT.