PDA

View Full Version : Guts is trying to ban trolling

EtH
06-30-2019, 09:14 AM
Guts has informed me that he intends to ban users for trolling.

In other words, if you insult another member (specifically one he likes, or him), you're a troll and youre getting banned.

This is legit the current state of LB.

I'll happily catch that ban.

KG The Prince
06-30-2019, 11:00 AM
Gabriel Jesus

Punk
06-30-2019, 11:33 AM
What a bitch

They call it trolling because we actually sent them battles and they’re not responding?

Aggo
06-30-2019, 12:18 PM
Jay diamond got permabanned. Not even sure if he was a troll or just hella weird. Might as well ban lizman if he ever shows up again. And mokane.

Denton
06-30-2019, 12:39 PM
trolling is fun tho

EtH
06-30-2019, 01:15 PM
Worst is, who'd stop it? Muggz and Pugz are complete clowns who'd love to ban anyone being mean to them.

Lock and Student probably wouldn't like it but by being complete yes men they'll have built the platform for it to happen.

Seul and Edge would probably stay out of it and keep their opinions to themselves.

Essentially these guys can straight ban anyone unchallenged with little to no outcry or reprocussion.

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 01:37 PM
Worst is, who'd stop it? Muggz and Pugz are complete clowns who'd love to ban anyone being mean to them.

Lock and Student probably wouldn't like it but by being complete yes men they'll have built the platform for it to happen.

Seul and Edge would probably stay out of it and keep their opinions to themselves.

Essentially these guys can straight ban anyone unchallenged with little to no outcry or reprocussion.

They kicked those of us that disagreed with them out of the staff forums. It's easier to surround yourself with people that won't oppose you than face criticism. The current staff team lacks leadership more than any time period I've ever witnessed and I've been here since 2006. That's a big problem.

ILLoKWENT
06-30-2019, 03:24 PM
trolling is the whole point of letsbeef... if you dont like dude trolling you, call him out for a battle.. and if guy refuses, than hes a pussy... this place is called LETSBEEF for a reason... so i disagree banning someone for trolling unless its full on spamming someones profile, but then again thats why there is the block button

EtH
06-30-2019, 03:26 PM
What if hes trolling you, then calls you out, and its you who ducks?

Punk
06-30-2019, 03:29 PM
trolling is the whole point of letsbeef... if you dont like dude trolling you, call him out for a battle.. and if guy refuses, than hes a pussy... this place is called LETSBEEF for a reason... so i disagree banning someone for trolling unless its full on spamming someones profile, but then again thats why there is the block button

Wanna see a duck, go look in my thread about muggz haha

Pugz
06-30-2019, 03:29 PM
i troll you everyday.. if youre gonna get banned itll be for a legit reason dont worry... trolling is allowed but you know the limits and if you want to exceed them then youre in bannable territory.. no personal info.. no racist attacks.. no sabotage.. how far you wanna take it is completely on you..

EtH
06-30-2019, 03:32 PM
i troll you everyday.. if youre gonna get banned itll be for a legit reason dont worry... trolling is allowed but you know the limits and if you want to exceed them then youre in bannable territory.. no personal info.. no racist attacks.. no sabotage.. how far you wanna take it is completely on you..

Fair enough

master shake
06-30-2019, 03:42 PM

And may I ask what the legit reason was?

Phil Banks
06-30-2019, 03:46 PM
Site has what 50 members? Banning has always been lame to me but with no activity its retarded

Saii
06-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Why is master shake banned? LMAO that took like 10 minutes haha