PDA

View Full Version : Staff in Question pt2 - Does Lock have the g u t s?

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:15 PM
So my whole point is that the staff has one rule amongst themselves, and another for each other right? Well it's time to put that to the test.

In a conversation I had with Lock, I was informed that posting another user's postcode would result in an infraction being handed down. Seems completely fair right?

https://i.postimg.cc/J7x4TGKR/Screenshot-2019-06-28-at-17-50-12.png
https://i.postimg.cc/k5W7W4B3/Screenshot-2019-06-28-at-17-50-36.png
https://i.postimg.cc/Xq1WnBDF/Screenshot-2019-06-28-at-17-51-09.png

Well, it just so happens that the man himself g u t s released Svengali's postcode to Nick when he was accusing him of being Sven.

https://i.postimg.cc/XqnC5mL3/2z5lv06.jpg
(Post code redacted from screenshot)

For added bonus as I was writing this, g u t s posted the following in the chatbox:-

https://i.postimg.cc/0y2tpHj8/Screenshot-2019-06-28-at-17-56-31.png

I don't know about you, but I'd consider posting someones real life street address to be pretty close to "real life levels".

So will g u t s live up to his code of honour and ban himself?

Does Lock have the balls to go through with his own rules and infract g u t s?

Lolno.

Locchart
06-28-2019, 01:30 PM
I can't technically infract another mod.

However, posting up someone's personal info is wrong, regardless of whether a mod or a regular member did it.

I'd personally advise guts get infracted for this simply because rules are rules.
Pugz @X Joe MuGGz

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:30 PM
I can't technically infract another mod.

However, posting up someone's personal info is wrong, regardless of whether a mod or a regular member did it.

I'd personally advise guts get infracted for this simply because rules are rules.

And would you have any opinions on if the admins chose not to infract guts? (lolno)

Locchart
06-28-2019, 01:31 PM
And would you have any opinions on if the admins chose not to infract guts? (lolno)

Did my first answer not suffice? That IS my opinion.

The rules are the rules regardless of who breaks them.

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:33 PM
Did my first answer not suffice? That IS my opinion.

The rules are the rules regardless of who breaks them.

And what do you expect your response to be if they chose not to enforce this rule on guts?

joan of arc
06-28-2019, 01:34 PM
the postal code mentioned does not belong to svengali nor nicolas and both will confirm this as true. so i exposed nothing

Saii
Wow wow wow. This is like Wikileaks lol

Locchart
And what do you expect your response to be if they chose not to enforce this rule on guts?

As someone who has had my personal info exposed before, I'd have serious issue with this.

Saii
06-28-2019, 01:35 PM
As someone who has had my personal info exposed before, I'd have serious issue with this.

:popcorn:

OSKAR
06-28-2019, 01:35 PM

Why do your questions sound like you’re phone sexing a prostitute?

‘And what will you do next?’

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:36 PM
the postal code mentioned does not belong to svengali nor nicolas and both will confirm this as true. so i exposed nothing

Then why the fuck did you delete my first thread and threaten to ban me? lmao dumbass.

Just because you got personal info wrong, doesn't mean you didn't try to expose someone's personal info. You went into his account, took his Ip address, found his postcode then sent it to Nick. Man up and ban yaself.

Saii
06-28-2019, 01:37 PM
Why do your questions sound like you’re phone sexing a prostitute?

‘And what will you do next?’

We know you're x-staff OSKAR so to show support and defend your old position is understandable. But you KNOW he has a point in this thread. So to hop in it to talk shit for no apparent reason, trying to distract from the point of it is a weak move B.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Then why the fuck did you delete my first thread and threaten to ban me? lmao dumbass.

Just because you got personal info wrong, doesn't mean you didn't try to expose someone's personal info. You went into his account, took his Ip address, found his postcode then sent it to Nick. Man up and ban yaself.

If this is true...then damn...a ban is the rule

Locchart
06-28-2019, 01:38 PM
:popcorn:

Don't act like someone is gonna swoop in to expose me. It ain't that kinda party.

OSKAR
06-28-2019, 01:41 PM
We know you're x-staff OSKAR so to show support and defend your old position is understandable. But you KNOW he has a point in this thread. So to hop in it to talk shit for no apparent reason, trying to distract from the point of it is a weak move B.

I don’t pick sides to be honest. Just having some friendly banter. I would like you to know that I was giving a lot of shit to the admins the other day, but then again you wouldn’t know that cause you don’t have access to the forums.

I call what I see. I think PT1 was bullshit so I said my piece. Initially, I said in the chat box that guts should be banned as well as eth cause he made info that 2 people knew public. With that said, I wanna hear the other side of the story before I start accusing people and say what’s on my mind

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:43 PM
but then again you wouldn’t know that cause you don’t have access to the forums.

Neither do you mate.

OSKAR
06-28-2019, 01:43 PM
Neither do you mate.

That’s today mate. I did ‘the other day’ that’s why I was able to give them shit lol

EtH
06-28-2019, 01:44 PM
Probably shouldn't have given them shit then OSK.

Nicholas
06-28-2019, 01:45 PM
I don’t pick sides to be honest. Just having some friendly banter. I would like you to know that I was giving a lot of shit to the admins the other day, but then again you wouldn’t know that cause you don’t have access to the forums.

I call what I see. I think PT1 was bullshit so I said my piece. Initially, I said in the chat box that guts should be banned as well as eth cause he made info that 2 people knew public. With that said, I wanna hear the other side of the story before I start accusing people and say what’s on my mind

I'll give OSKAR his credit he was one of the few that stood up and called bullshit with me. Then we promptly got booted from the staff forums. Student on the other hand was about 5 minutes away from offering his body up to anyone with a red name.

OSKAR
06-28-2019, 01:45 PM
Oh well. Not that great of a privilege anyway

Aggo
06-28-2019, 01:48 PM
When is the next wave of profile deletions happening?

Punk
06-28-2019, 01:49 PM
I'll give OSKAR his credit he was one of the few that stood up and called bullshit with me. Then we promptly got booted from the staff forums. Student on the other hand was about 5 minutes away from offering his body up to anyone with a red name.

“5 minutes away from offering up his body to anyone with a red name”

I’m sorry but this leaned me bro LMAOO

EtH
06-28-2019, 07:54 PM
Guts claims to have been warned but thus far has offered up no proof. mods to confirm / prove.

Svengali
06-29-2019, 04:01 AM
Well, this is awkward. Thankfully I think this is a hotel I.P. It certainly isn't my home address anyway. I have to admit this is weird and I would be pissed if GUTS told someone where I live. Does this shit happen often? If personal info is bouncing around on the regular I might bounce lol

EtH
06-29-2019, 05:10 AM
Well, this is awkward. Thankfully I think this is a hotel I.P. It certainly isn't my home address anyway. I have to admit this is weird and I would be pissed if GUTS told someone where I live. Does this shit happen often? If personal info is bouncing around on the regular I might bounce lol

No, only since guts became a mod.

Until someone comes out and publicly reveals the actions they are taking though, as far as you should be concerned, Guts is free to expose any personal data of yours he chooses.

Shodan
06-29-2019, 12:00 PM
Sending info in a private message to a trusted member =/= Posting that info in a battle which is visible to the general public

I'm not saying that I trust EtH, nor that what guts did was right, but I don't think that what guts did should be treated exactly the same way as if he'd published Nick's postal code where everyone could see it.

EtH
06-29-2019, 12:02 PM
Sending info in a private message to a trusted member =/= Posting that info in a battle which is visible to the general public

I'm not saying that I trust EtH, nor that what guts did was right, but I don't think that what guts did should be treated exactly the same way as if he'd published Nick's postal code where everyone could see it.

Okay?

The main point is that guts accessed Svens ip address using mod tools, found his postcode and then sent it to another user.

Where's your comments on that?

Shodan
06-29-2019, 01:58 PM
Okay?

The main point is that guts accessed Svens ip address using mod tools, found his postcode and then sent it to another user.

Where's your comments on that?

It sounds like abuse of mod power. But I talk with guts regularly and he usually defends his actions to my satisfaction. I do want to hear what he has to say for himself but without further info, it's an extremely bad look.

EtH
06-29-2019, 02:08 PM
It's okay because none of the mods give a fuck about it. Lock will have a "very big problem" and you see it as an "extremely bad look"...but in 2 days you both dont give a fuck right?

Pugz
06-29-2019, 03:50 PM
theres no evidence he shared private info publicly.. youre showing me a private msg.. if you want me to punish people for that im gonna have to ban almost everyone including myself.. he was also sharing with a staff member which makes it even less serious imo... try again ill be waiting

Aggo
06-29-2019, 04:07 PM
So he was lying about being warned? That's weird.

EtH
06-29-2019, 04:44 PM
theres no evidence he shared private info publicly.. youre showing me a private msg.. if you want me to punish people for that im gonna have to ban almost everyone including myself.. he was also sharing with a staff member which makes it even less serious imo... try again ill be waiting

He shared the information with Nicholas, who is not a mod.

The information was about Svengali which was released to another member.

That's sharing protected information.

Although I appreciate you actually acknowledging the thread.

Aggo
06-29-2019, 04:47 PM
Lol @ calling nick a mod after axing him from the staff lounge.

EtH
06-29-2019, 06:15 PM
Wonder how many ICO complains are required before a site gets contacted about GDPR breaches...

Pugz
06-29-2019, 07:18 PM
youve never shared anyones personal info privately eth? i can go through your pms if you want but do we really wanna go down that road? this is a pot calling the kettle black situation

EtH
06-29-2019, 07:28 PM
youve never shared anyones personal info privately eth? i can go through your pms if you want but do we really wanna go down that road? this is a pot calling the kettle black situation

I have. You then sent me a private message warning me against doing that, stating that I would be banned if I did.

I was also not a site moderator at the time.

So...does guts get the same treatment?

KG The Prince
06-29-2019, 07:34 PM
KEEP FEEDING ME W/ INFOOOOOOOOOO

Punk
06-29-2019, 07:54 PM
Pugz up in here lying

Pugz
06-29-2019, 08:00 PM
no you publicly posted someones info on another site.. thats what you got in trouble for

EtH
06-30-2019, 04:45 AM
no you publicly posted someones info on another site.. thats what you got in trouble for

And how is that different from guts sending Svengalis private personal info to Nick?