PDA

View Full Version : Muggz ducked our battle last minute

Punk
06-28-2019, 01:08 PM
Seul Jimmy Hoffa g u t s and whoever knew this battle was going to happen Joe MuGGz pulled out last minute haha

You really a shook ass nigga and you walk asf. You outdated ass nigga talking about “Y’all gonna talk or battle? I thought this was a battle site?” Yet claiming you don’t wanna battle anymore lmao. You fat slap stomach ass pussy. You ain’t have the g u t s to battle me. Joe MuGGz

Y’all get him out of his shell so he can battle the kid.

Saii
06-28-2019, 01:14 PM
So, just for clarity....the back-and-forth that went on for about four days, and ultimately resulted in a big square-off between Punk and Muggz...is no longer taking place because Muggz backed out?

I swear I'm not picking sides, but that's 2-0 for Punk smh

Punk
06-28-2019, 01:16 PM
My nigga... he ran his mouth for DAYS lmao and decided he don’t wanna battle anymore because he “gets nothing out of it”. What better excuse coming from a nigga avoiding the battle

Saii
06-28-2019, 01:22 PM
Yeahhh......that's not how we do things around here these days....but of course...when you've been gone for years you don't know that..

If you talk shit, you gotta back it up. Period. And if Muggz reads this then I hope he knows it's the same for you and me. When Seul and I beefed out, we got in the ring and did what we had to do. It was big. And even though I lost it gained a lot of attention. You Vs. Muggz had the potential to be 10x bigger than that. But this nigga ducked when he's the one that started it! Lol

Punk
06-28-2019, 01:24 PM
Big facts. I don’t wanna hear nothing about all I do is talk and no battle.

OSKAR
06-28-2019, 01:30 PM
Yea muggz you should probably not cancel the battle man

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 02:07 PM
Breaking News!

Its really not that serious...

Punk
06-28-2019, 02:08 PM
Breaking News!

Its really not that serious...

Look at this duck shit, LB

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 02:19 PM
Look at this duck shit, LB

Duck what?

Punk
06-28-2019, 02:22 PM
Lmao you truly are a sucka and everyone needs to know this

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 02:26 PM
And then what?

Punk
06-28-2019, 02:36 PM
Battle me you bitch ass nigga. You talked all that Jazz for 3 days straight now you bitching up

Now battle me, crackhead

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 02:41 PM
Show me a screenshot of a pending battle.

Punk
06-28-2019, 02:44 PM
Show me a screenshot of a pending battle.

You JUST said you wasn’t doing the battle you old dumb piece of shit. Now that ur exposed u tranna save some hope LMAOOOOO Fraud

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 03:30 PM
TBH..

I never ducked... but I never talked this much before... just fuckin battle n stfu...

The past 3 days has been one trolly spiral dealing with u, Eth n whoever else takin jabs... Talkin about my wife n kids or whatever.. Im like "ok nigga put it in bars already, geez"..

All u do is put on a show.. I honestly feel that u will not shut up after the battle.. It will not change anything..

You say it's "your community" but your account was started in March 2019. And in that time you have done NOTHING for anyone else. 1 fuckin vote. No true LB member would respect that.

No battle will fix that.

You deleted ur account, not me. To me, u deleted your legacy, your tracks and the hof. By not doing shit since u been back delete the right to say "our community". Try shutting tf up n put in some work.

Punk
06-28-2019, 03:37 PM
TBH..

I never ducked... but I never talked this much before... just fuckin battle n stfu...

The past 3 days has been one trolly spiral dealing with u, Eth n whoever else takin jabs... Talkin about my wife n kids or whatever.. Im like "ok nigga put it in bars already, geez"..

All u do is put on a show.. I honestly feel that u will not shut up after the battle.. It will not change anything..

You say it's "your community" but your account was started in March 2019. And in that time you have done NOTHING for anyone else. 1 fuckin vote. No true LB member would respect that.

No battle will fix that.

You deleted ur account, not me. To me, u deleted your legacy, your tracks and the hof. By not doing shit since u been back delete the right to say "our community". Try shutting tf up n put in some work.

You been gone 3 years... WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO!? You was getting nervous and you DUCKED. You stated countless times u wasn’t gonna respond to my battle. Talking about I talk too much. Nigga ur the one who set the date till Saturday. I can’t talk in the meantime, bum ass nugget? Nigga you’ve never even been mentioned with the goats. I’m taking time out of my legacy to drop a practice battle JUST to prove to you that you truly can’t fuck with me yo. I’m dropping 100. You not getting a single vote, on GOD. The only niggas that might vote for you is the homie pugz just because he ya manz, other than that, I’m talking my shit after I drop 100. You’ll be complaining like

“Man y’all know I beat that boy!”

Edit: You admitted you ducked on the first page

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 03:43 PM
So if I get 2 votes u lose?

Punk
06-28-2019, 03:44 PM
So if I get 2 votes u lose?

Dumbest question I ever read. Nigga if I win by something other than 100% it mean I ain’t try.

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 03:56 PM
ok man just put it bars already

Punk
06-28-2019, 03:58 PM
It’s coming I promise

Saii
06-28-2019, 04:02 PM
I'm just curious as to how the hell Joe Muggz got a flame outta nowhere lol

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 04:23 PM
I'm just curious as to how the hell Joe Muggz got a flame outta nowhere lol

It's right there on my profile.. what dont u understand?

Punk
06-28-2019, 04:24 PM
Well you’ve been overusing your powers in the worst ways possible so you can never be too sure

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 04:26 PM
Well you’ve been overusing your powers in the worst ways possible so you can never be too sure

Example? Proof? Or are u just talking again...?

Saii
06-28-2019, 04:50 PM
It's right there on my profile.. what dont u understand?

Since you asked, your last battle ended a week ago. I've never in all my Letsbeef days seen someone get awarded a flame 7 days late. So it just looks a bit suspicious if we're being honest.

Joe MuGGz
06-28-2019, 09:09 PM
Since you asked, your last battle ended a week ago. I've never in all my Letsbeef days seen someone get awarded a flame 7 days late. So it just looks a bit suspicious if we're being honest.

Once again another dude who doesn't know me has something to say with no foundation.

Sigh... I had the flame before that battle.. Big mystery solved.. carry on.

CakedOut
06-28-2019, 10:13 PM
muggz & P u n k still on that boy stuff. acting like kids.that ain’t what time it iz

Punk
06-28-2019, 10:16 PM
muggz & P u n k still on that boy stuff. acting like kids.that ain’t what time it iz

Tbh I don’t even know how to respond to this lol. Go play with some kids, bro

CakedOut
06-28-2019, 10:18 PM
Tbh I don’t even know how to respond to this lol. Go play with some kids, bro

Woahh, hold on lil daddy.. watch my feet, I know you getting rowdy and errthing...
Joe MuGGz bring that beef back

Punk
06-28-2019, 10:20 PM
“lil daddy”........

Alrighttt... Get out of my thread dude. You just made me VERY uncomfortable

Aggo
06-28-2019, 10:32 PM
Cakedout is such a fucking hoser. @ing people that dont even know he exists. Wah wah.

Saii
06-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Once again another dude who doesn't know me has something to say with no foundation.

Sigh... I had the flame before that battle.. Big mystery solved.. carry on.

You must really think we're stupid lol you did not have a flame at all bruh. But okay. You got it.

Punk
06-28-2019, 10:52 PM
You must really think we're stupid lol you did not have a flame at all bruh. But okay. You got it.

Lmao he a bum. I’m bout to bring ELITE some rightfully earned clout after I kill that boy

Denton
06-29-2019, 12:10 AM
Wow this is fun!

Student
06-29-2019, 12:39 AM
If you're implying he gave it to himself, we (Administrators) don't have access to the flame or battle system. :cool:

Saii
06-29-2019, 01:09 AM
Lmao he a bum. I’m bout to bring ELITE some rightfully earned clout after I kill that boy

I'm alllllllll for the smoke my G :high: Don't kill em too bad though. I might want parts after lol

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 07:09 AM
If you're implying he gave it to himself, we (Administrators) don't have access to the flame or battle system. :cool:

These kids are trying everything they can but RAP

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 07:11 AM
I'm alllllllll for the smoke my G :high: Don't kill em too bad though. I might want parts after lol

As he totally ignores the fact that he looks stupid now. Admit u was wrong.

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 07:19 AM

Im here waiting... u got 4 1/2 hours.

Punk
06-29-2019, 09:32 AM
Im here waiting... u got 4 1/2 hours.

I’ll send when I’m off work before the days over. Blow me

Aggo
06-29-2019, 09:58 AM
This wont be sent till this evening due to work. Recipient will claim its past the deadline and refuse to respond.

You heard it here first.

EtH
06-29-2019, 10:09 AM
This wont be sent till this evening due to work. Recipient will claim its past the deadline and refuse to respond.

You heard it here first.

Muggz learned his rap battle swag from those Facebook's posts where you owe your friend a pizza if you dont reply in 5 mins.

Aggo
06-29-2019, 10:12 AM
Just claimed 2 hours in chat after being told it would be sent after work. This is too predictable.

Punk
06-29-2019, 10:21 AM
Lol if he doesn’t understand and says he’s not responding and I’m still sending today then he’s really a bitch ass duck.

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 01:22 PM
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Its funny how he agreed to a time knowing he had to work.. but Im sure yall will forge another excuse...

So eat this n dont say shit if it aint in bar format..

CakedOut
06-29-2019, 01:35 PM
“lil daddy”........

Alrighttt... Get out of my thread dude. You just made me VERY uncomfortable

This punk mothafucka be having female avys
& talkin bout uncomfortable lmao foh your older than me

Nigga fuck you
Fuck ya whole thread..

We be most wanted niggaz and we rowdy
We come to the threads and get that mfer wildin ahhhhhh!!! :high:

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds (https://soundcloud.com/joe-muggz/deadline-ft-dj-akadmiks)

Its funny how he agreed to a time knowing he had to work.. but Im sure yall will forge another excuse...

So eat this n dont say shit if it aint in bar format..

Smh niggaz ain’t solid nigga.

Fk em.. off with his head muggz.
you know how we pley it
bust his dome slit his neck
make sure that he dead

Check em before I do

Nicholas
06-29-2019, 02:28 PM

P u n k can you stop posting images of women around here you're making CakedOut uncomfortable.

Punk
06-29-2019, 02:35 PM
P u n k can you stop posting images of women around here you're making CakedOut uncomfortable.

Sorry :|

Pugz
06-29-2019, 03:16 PM
punk got bodied yo

Punk
06-29-2019, 03:17 PM
punk got bodied yo

I haven’t posted yet?

Pugz
06-29-2019, 03:17 PM
baaaaawdied!

Aggo
06-29-2019, 03:52 PM
Damn. Muggs looks weak af here. Dude ducked the first callout. Agreed to the second one and started making excuses not to battle. Dropped a diss track instead because there isnt the ability to vote and have it archived as a technical loss. Then pugs comes in dickriding him, for what reason? That shit is weak as fuck. Yall should both be ashamed.

Punk
06-29-2019, 03:57 PM
Damn. Muggs looks weak af here. Dude ducked the first callout. Agreed to the second one and started making excuses not to battle. Dropped a diss track instead because there isnt the ability to vote and have it archived as a technical loss. Then pugs comes in dickriding him, for what reason? That shit is weak as fuck. Yall should both be ashamed.

All facts and I’m LEGIT sending an audio battle and dropping a track as soon as I get off yet he’s claiming I’m the one ducking now lol

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 04:24 PM
U gona rap now or what?

KG The Prince
06-29-2019, 04:28 PM

Nigga fuck you
Fuck ya whole thread..

We be most wanted niggaz and we rowdy
We come to the threads and get that mfer wildin ahhhhhh!!! :high:

Smh niggaz ain’t solid nigga.

Fk em.. off with his head muggz.
you know how we pley it
bust his dome slit his neck
make sure that he dead

Check em before I do

You dickriding motherfucker, you duck more battles than ya boy Muggz

Oh wait... I see it now

Only way P u n k don't get a body is if you boys tinker with the system or if ya don't post

Joe MuGGz
06-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Still no Punk? Smh

Punk
06-29-2019, 10:53 PM
Still no Punk? Smh

I sent already. *kisses* have fun with a 10 minute written.

Pugz
06-30-2019, 12:12 AM
lmao is this still goin on?

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 07:12 AM
lmao is this still goin on?

No.. not its not.

Punk
06-30-2019, 07:34 AM
No.. not its not.

You legit scared of me and it’s sad. The battle is fucking sent and you letting the damn site down. https://i.postimg.cc/tTmfHjdh/01-D2-D9-E6-CCC7-4784-9460-30-F633838-E1-A.png

Aggo
06-30-2019, 12:20 PM
Lol. P(M)ugz is the newest LB celebrity couple. How you gonna duck that callout and make a track just so you cant take the L. Those red coats were dyed with period blood.

Nicholas
06-30-2019, 12:26 PM
Lol. P(M)ugz is the newest LB celebrity couple. How you gonna duck that callout and make a track just so you cant take the L. Those red coats were dyed with period blood.

Name a better comedy duo - I'll wait...

CakedOut
06-30-2019, 06:10 PM

I don’t even have to explain myself. She gets it pretty good already ^^
Side note that faggot aggo deleted his account. Let’s celebrate lb

Locchart
06-30-2019, 06:20 PM
I don’t even have to explain myself. She gets it pretty good already ^^
Side note that faggot aggo deleted his account. Let’s celebrate lb

I'm not about to celebrate a dude deleting their account. For any reason.

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 06:40 PM
So. You took his HoF.
Told him to quit whining about and instead send bars and put his frustration into that battle.
He does that.
He then gets banned, giving u a raging fking hard on in the process.
You not only duck his verse.
But then post a diss track instead that he cant even respond to, like that somehow makes you slick.

But it's okay guys stop your bitching and put it in bars and send beef (as Muggs keeps saying)

Locchart
06-30-2019, 06:42 PM
So. You took his HoF.
Told him to quit whining about and instead send bars and put his frustration into that battle.
He does that.
But post a diss track instead that he cant even respond to, like that somehow makes you slick.

But it's okay guys stop your bitching and put it in bars and send beef (as Muggs keeps saying)

To be fair, the diss track was posted before Punk was banned.

I still don't quite understand why the battle couldn't go down, though.

Joe MuGGz
06-30-2019, 06:51 PM
So. You took his HoF.
He does that.
But then post a diss track instead that he cant even respond to, like that somehow makes you slick.

Ok

J u s T C
06-30-2019, 06:53 PM
To be fair, the diss track was posted before Punk was banned.

I still don't quite understand why the battle couldn't go down, though.

Fair enough. My bad I just assumed that timing because punk had been screwed and messed around with so much that waiting for his ban then posting a track as a final fuck you feels llike par for the course at this point

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Ok
Exactly mate, exactly.

Denton
06-30-2019, 07:16 PM
This is fucking garbage decision making

Joe MuGGz
07-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Being that I had the flame before all of this... being that I dropped the track before he got banned... being that I replied to the battle... I think I should close this thread...

Punk
07-12-2019, 05:34 PM
What’s with the new wave of closing and deleting threads? Lol.

Barzooka
07-12-2019, 08:06 PM
I'm really not trying to take sides either but if you're going to promise someone a battle then duck at the last second then you're a duck. I've done this to people and therefore I will admit that I can be a duck. However, this will more than likely blow over though in like a month (tops) like every other stupid thing on this website does.

Locchart
02-23-2020, 01:20 PM
Bump to remind people who/where the real issues were coming from last year. Take a read and you’ll see for yourself.

Rowdy
02-23-2020, 01:54 PM
The idea of eth and I getting permabanned because we were only here to troll while having 2 battles for guts and muggz sitting in their inboxes..

Shit still dont sit right with me haha but oh well. We beat both owners and won Beef of The Year..

Locchart
02-23-2020, 01:57 PM
The idea of eth and I getting permabanned because we were only here to troll while having 2 battles for guts and muggz sitting in their inboxes..

Shit still dont sit right with me haha but oh well. We beat both owners and won Beef of The Year..

It’s still irritating to me how Muggz was openly ducking your battle and still expected to be respected. THAT didn’t sit right with me.

Rowdy
02-23-2020, 02:02 PM
It’s still irritating to me how Muggz was openly ducking your battle and still expected to be respected. THAT didn’t sit right with me.

Yeah.. they're doing a hell of a job as social media promoters. Making money moves.

EtH
02-23-2020, 03:59 PM

Mines still in Gutz inbox to this day.