OSKAR
Jacoby
Urban Izz
D-Reppin
KILOS
SpenDiD

Edgeworth
06-19-2019, 11:03 PM
Zodiac-5 cool that you took the time to make your list. Appreciate that I'm up there desptie oly being here for a year.

I'm curious as to how you ranked this? Longevity surely must have been a major factor as I noticed quite a few people "out of order" based on who would win today/has won recently. Would like to hear your methodology and if anyone else has a list drop away!

EtH
06-19-2019, 11:03 PM
Zodiac-5 cool that you took the time to make your list. Appreciate that I'm up there desptie oly being here for a year.

I'm curious as to how you ranked this? Longevity surely must have been a major factor as I noticed quite a few people "out of order" based on who would win today/has won recently. Would like to hear your methodology and if anyone else has a list drop away!

Greatest / Achievements / General Consensus Standing

Locchart
06-19-2019, 11:04 PM
#1's gotta be Bnas.

Cool list, though. Glad to see someone took the time for this.

Locchart
06-19-2019, 11:12 PM
I'm also glad remarK got the ranking he did. Dude is probably the most underrated battler of all-time.

Punk
06-19-2019, 11:15 PM
S/O the homie bleu. Just talked to the boy

Seul
06-19-2019, 11:57 PM
I'm also glad remarK got the ranking he did. Dude is probably the most underrated battler of all-time.

Yeah, dudes a beast. Don't hear him brought up much.

Saii
06-20-2019, 01:10 AM
Don't know half the names on the list. But I digress, and agree.

The only disagreement I have is with Mayneak being ranked so low. He's easily top 10. Other than that....clap it up *Nipsey Voice*

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

I don't even know 100 battlers on here, so I'll just post my top 10 in no specific order..

- DaDDiO
- Mayneak
- UA
- Jason
- Jimmy Hoffa
- Bleu
- Phroxen
- Askari
- Mani

EtH
06-20-2019, 01:11 AM
Mayneak struggled to get out of the second round of any tournament he was in. He was always a challenge but never specifically a threat to the top tier.

Saii
06-20-2019, 01:13 AM
Mayneak struggled to get out of the second round of any tournament he was in. He was always a challenge but never specifically a threat to the top tier.

Damn...if that's true then that's crazy....he's still one of my all-time favorite battlers on here though...

EtH
06-20-2019, 01:15 AM
Damn...if that's true then that's crazy....he's still one of my all-time favorite battlers on here though...

He was really good, but he a lot of it was his crazy following. He wasn't really even a "vet" during his run.

Saii
06-20-2019, 01:22 AM
Whoa there Killa....to say he wasn't even a vet is a little extreme. He's a Hall of Famer for a reason....and did you rank yourself higher than Ohs, Punk, and SoupErb? Lol you really feel that way?

I don't know the extensive history of the names on that list but I've always been told those three especially were titans in the battle scene when they were active. And where is PepTalk and BenRich? No mention?

Punk
06-20-2019, 01:28 AM
Tbh I was low key underrated as a textcee. A lot of people couldn’t recognize my very minimum snipes from my focused writings. A focused punk can be unbeatable. Appreciate the shout Sean Griffey

Saii
06-20-2019, 01:32 AM
Tbh I was low key underrated as a textcee. A lot of people couldn’t recognize my very minimum snipes from my focused writings. A focused punk can be unbeatable. Appreciate the shout Sean Griffey

All respect bro. It was a large list and like I said I agree with most of it. I'm surprised Macc isn't on that list.

EtH
06-20-2019, 01:42 AM
Whoa there Killa....to say he wasn't even a vet is a little extreme. He's a Hall of Famer for a reason....and did you rank yourself higher than Ohs, Punk, and SoupErb? Lol you really feel that way?

I don't know the extensive history of the names on that list but I've always been told those three especially were titans in the battle scene when they were active. And where is PepTalk and BenRich? No mention?

Look at all the people I ranked myself lower than.

I'm 3-0 against all 3 (more if you include InfamousEs era). Ohs and Soup I beat at their heights, and at the time I'd have been considered at a higher stage. None were titans by any stretch. Poor Soup cameback last month and no one even noticed haha.

Punks only had a handful of proper focused battles at a high level in his Lb run. His attentions were always focused elsewhere. He can write but never really had a tonne of huge wins. Plus, Punk knows he ducked that cypher :)

Benrich was a nobody and Pep is Mikey Deniro.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

All respect bro. It was a large list and like I said I agree with most of it. I'm surprised Macc isn't on that list.

Macc was about 106. Orthadox was immediately after him.

Saii
06-20-2019, 01:45 AM
Look at all the people I ranked myself lower than.

I'm 3-0 against all 3 (more if you include InfamousEs era). Ohs and Soup I beat at their heights, and at the time I'd have been considered at a higher stage. None were titans by any stretch. Poor Soup cameback last month and no one even noticed haha.

Punks only had a handful of proper focused battles at a high level in his Lb run. His attentions were always focused elsewhere. He can write but never really had a tonne of huge wins. Plus, Punk knows he ducked that cypher :)

Benrich was a nobody and Pep is Mikey Deniro.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Macc was about 106. Orthadox was immediately after him.

Oh.......well let me sit my ass down and shut up then..

http://i66.tinypic.com/snyqms.gif

EtH
06-20-2019, 01:47 AM
Well to be fair, win/loss is irrelevant. I'm 0-2 to HVK and Nick is probably like 3-2 on me. With those two I'd say I maybe had bigger battles and bigger spotlight wins, even if not against those. Likewise as Ive probably got a winning record against everyone above me, but wouldn't be considered at their general level.

Punk
06-20-2019, 01:51 AM
Eth we only battled once? How you 3-0 against me?

Actually we battled twice, on netcees, I spanked you in a topical battle and on LB you won a battle with 3 votes

Where is this made up history coming from?

Edit: if you’re actually counting that 3 randomly voted battle as a win, you’re a fool.

Shodan
06-20-2019, 02:09 AM
I'm not going to try to pick this entire list apart without some in-depth scientific explanation of your methodology (and I'm sure that there is none), but putting reEFer below DeNiro B Milk is a capital crime.

Punk
06-20-2019, 02:39 AM
Regardless of Rican being a biter, look who you put in front of Rican lol

Izkho
06-20-2019, 02:59 AM

Rican's there three times, actual facts. Lol. Plus 4 other battlers he ghost wrote for

7 out of those 100 battlers are either Rican or Rican's verses.

EtH
06-20-2019, 03:22 AM
Actual facts, Rican always posts shit like that then never backs it up. Dont mind him.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

There's not really. "regardless of Rican being a biter". It was taken into account.

He also fucking sucks, but I tried not to let that be a factor since you idiots rate him.

swiftkeys
06-20-2019, 03:27 AM
No, he is right. You did place Rican three times in there and he did ghost for about 4 people.

Thanks for the mention.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Actuals Facts was Louie dawgs. lol.

EtH
06-20-2019, 03:58 AM
Name names.

Nicholas
06-20-2019, 04:14 AM
OK, I fucked around and I think I came up with my own rough order...

Bleu
RULE
UNKNOWN ARTIST
DaDDiO
Jason
Askari
Real Talk
Illimit
Erupt
Deniro B Milk
Top Notch
Reefer
Illokwent
Nawkout
Lockhart
MahVulas
Seul
Olde English
War Tank
Manhattan
Row
Left Field
Celsius
Remark
Mikey Deniro
Talksick
Esso
Mani Mula
GRizzEAT
RhetoriK
Huey Jazz
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Dono
Phroxen
Mayneak
Godbody
MJ
Rican
Rant
Splendid
Rain Matrix
Rai
Dissizit
Multiple Madness
ViTRiOL
Aggo
GOOD GRIEF
Afterthought
Coree Warpath
Man Down
Edgeworth
Serious Biz
Mind Fuck
Babylon
Nicholas
EtH
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
J Town
Shellz
Obey
D-Reppin
WarSand
BonesRecords
Dean
Shodan
IV
Scientific
SwiftKeys
Mr D
Jacoby
EJT
IAmFlow
Louie Dawgs
Teqneekz
Skizzo
Rhyme Reaper
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
Jimmy Backhandz
Punk
AmbitiousFlow
HVK
OSKAR
Street FamouS
Urban Izz
Munny
SoupErb
Da Piff Spoona
X-Calibur
O_G
Swaz
KILOS
Ohs
PurFekShun
ELOH STACKz
Missy Pj
Conceited
Culprit

EtH
06-20-2019, 04:20 AM
Splendid at 40. Damn haha

Nicholas
06-20-2019, 04:27 AM
Splendid at 40. Damn haha

I heavily weighted people that had won titles or had good tournament runs. To me, especially in that era that was the pinnacle of achievement on LB.

EDIT:
I just moved Rant up to reflect that too.

joan of arc
06-20-2019, 05:53 AM
rant is garbage. all these old heads aren't even that good by todays standards. even i would be able to beat most of them. you said macc was 106? i've destroyed macc many times. sean griffey is better than macc.

EtH
06-20-2019, 06:01 AM
rant is garbage. all these old heads aren't even that good by todays standards. even i would be able to beat most of them. you said macc was 106? i've destroyed macc many times. sean griffey is better than macc.

See previously mentioned criteria.

Nicholas
06-20-2019, 06:03 AM

You have to consider skill in relation to the era. Tom Burke was the fastest sprinter in 1896, he ran 100m in 12 seconds. There are teenagers that do that now. That doesn't take away from his legacy.

Just because you can beat someone on this list doesn't mean shit. They were at the top of their game in their era, you're garbage in yours. Work on being better instead of clutching at straws.

EtH
06-20-2019, 06:24 AM
Disagree? Drop your list.

joan of arc
06-20-2019, 06:49 AM
You have to consider skill in relation to the era. Tom Burke was the fastest sprinter in 1896, he ran 100m in 12 seconds. There are teenagers that do that now. That doesn't take away from his legacy.

Just because you can beat someone on this list doesn't mean shit. They were at the top of their game in their era, you're garbage in yours. Work on being better instead of clutching at straws.

i'm not garbage in my own. i just went to a fucking finals. or did you zone out through that? and sure i lose to edgeworth and lock, but everyone fucking loses to edgeworth and lock now a days everyone.

Saii
06-20-2019, 08:19 AM
Musashi I understand where you’re coming from but guts isn’t garbage.

g u t s I understand your side of it as well, because I’ve beaten multiple names on that list. However, this is an ALL-TIME list. A lot of those battlers (maybe about 75-80% of them) would get destroyed by battlers by today’s standards but you have to take into account their relevance in their era, their achievements and dominance during their time, etc.

Seul
06-20-2019, 08:55 AM
Appreciate being put on these lists seeing as I arrived so late to the scene. Good work putting these together, guys.

joan of arc
06-20-2019, 09:31 AM
DaDDiO

i have him ranked in the top 25, prob somewhere 20-25. he is not the best though. 1. no audio battles. 2. one title 3. not that many battles in general.

the reason why i stil have him highly ranked is because he was perhaps one of the best at flow and multis, and his two text cyphers are the most legendary cyphers to ever hit letsbeef. he has some impressive wins over some decent folk, and his title run was mighty impressive, but with such a small resume in comparison to someone like UA or LOCK there is no way he can be ranked higher.

RULE
06-20-2019, 10:59 AM
Damn both Top 100 lists are well done.

I wouldnt know where to start.

1/

EtH
06-20-2019, 11:30 AM
1. EtH

Nicholas
06-20-2019, 02:53 PM
i'm not garbage in my own. i just went to a fucking finals. or did you zone out through that? and sure i lose to edgeworth and lock, but everyone fucking loses to edgeworth and lock now a days everyone.

This says way more about the quality of the current tournaments than your ability.

DaDDiO

i have him ranked in the top 25, prob somewhere 20-25. he is not the best though. 1. no audio battles. 2. one title 3. not that many battles in general.

the reason why i stil have him highly ranked is because he was perhaps one of the best at flow and multis, and his two text cyphers are the most legendary cyphers to ever hit letsbeef. he has some impressive wins over some decent folk, and his title run was mighty impressive, but with such a small resume in comparison to someone like UA or LOCK there is no way he can be ranked higher.

You realise DaDDiO had more than one account right? You also realise he won the All Star Tournament in order to get his GC. He literally went through murderer's row whilst you battled Student in Round 4.

Svengali
06-20-2019, 03:08 PM
This is helpful. I'll check these names out.

HVK
06-20-2019, 04:38 PM
Zodiac-5 THAT WAS LIKE A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE READIN THAT LIST....

NICE WORK THO AN I ECHO THAT ITS NICE SOMEONE TOOK TIME COMPILING THIS LIST..... YOUR THA BEST MAN FOR THA JOB TOO AS YOUR NOT BIASED TOWARDS ANYONE, EXCEPT YOURSELF MAYBE LOL.

NICE WORK THO DUDE FO REAL....... TBH I DIDNT THINK I WOULD EVEN BE ON YOUR TOP 1000 LIST haha

The Saaxxx Baba
06-20-2019, 05:21 PM
So chef is an old head ... i thot he was a multi crammed into the LBT card for this month against me outta nowhere :|

Wtf :| i already sent him a 16 thinking he was a multi for the LBT :|

Punk
06-20-2019, 05:35 PM
So chef is an old head ... i thot he was a multi crammed into the LBT card for this month against me outta nowhere :|

Wtf :| i already sent him a 16 thinking he was a multi for the LBT :|

You didn’t send me anything?

GOOD GRIEF
06-20-2019, 08:07 PM
Dead ass sad Bleu deleted his account. Blows me away because I literally left at the exact same time he started to pop off. Lol If anything I feel like I was one of his first big wins

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Thanks for the consideration on the list fam. honestly no qualms from me, you could re arrange a lot of the dope guys on this list and still have good arguments.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Damn both Top 100 lists are well done.

I wouldnt know where to start.

1/

ay the old man's still creeping on this bitch! :D

Malishus
06-20-2019, 11:32 PM

Bleu
RULE
UNKNOWN ARTIST
DaDDiO
Jason
Askari
Real Talk
Illimit
Erupt
Deniro B Milk
Top Notch
Reefer
Illokwent
Nawkout
Lockhart
MahVulas
Seul
Olde English
War Tank
Manhattan
Row
Left Field
Celsius
Remark
Mikey Deniro
Talksick
Esso
Mani Mula
GRizzEAT
RhetoriK
Huey Jazz
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Dono
Phroxen
Mayneak
Godbody
MJ
Rican
Rant
Splendid
Rain Matrix
Rai
Dissizit
Multiple Madness
ViTRiOL
Aggo
GOOD GRIEF
Afterthought
Coree Warpath
Man Down
Edgeworth
Serious Biz
Mind Fuck
Babylon
Nicholas
EtH
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
J Town
Shellz
Obey
D-Reppin
WarSand
BonesRecords
Dean
Shodan
IV
Scientific
SwiftKeys
Mr D
Jacoby
EJT
IAmFlow
Louie Dawgs
Teqneekz
Skizzo
Rhyme Reaper
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
Jimmy Backhandz
Punk
AmbitiousFlow
HVK
OSKAR
Street FamouS
Urban Izz
Munny
SoupErb
Da Piff Spoona
X-Calibur
O_G
Swaz
KILOS
Ohs
PurFekShun
ELOH STACKz
Missy Pj
Conceited
Culprit
nice list...i can sleep at night knowing i 100 zipped bleu twice..lol

CakedOut
06-21-2019, 03:17 PM
Cool list. I would replace EtH & few other names with MerkDyou, Sandman & pUL5e. I’m glad to see I brought Culprit to the site & he cracked the list.

Punk
06-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Cool list. I would replace EtH & few other names with MerkDyou, Sandman & pUL5e. I’m glad to see I brought Culprit to the site & he cracked the list.

Nigga these are personal opinions, not an actual recording top 100.

Godbody
06-21-2019, 04:33 PM

I'm pUL5e and I'm on the list

Tbh I don't expect people to know all my accounts to even give me a proper ratin....but I appreciate the nod fellas

Locchart
06-21-2019, 04:50 PM

CulpritT joined in 2010, but you joined in 2012, but you brought him to site :confused:

CakedOut
06-21-2019, 05:47 PM
CulpritT joined in 2010, but you joined in 2012, but you brought him to site :confused:

Yeah, I brought him back active. Lol shit was so long ago. I remember he told me had an account and would come back battling if I started to. I joined around August 2012. He came back September 2012 before he ghosted May 2011.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I'm pUL5e and I'm on the list

Tbh I don't expect people to know all my accounts to even give me a proper ratin....but I appreciate the nod fellas

Yeah, I remember back in the day finding out that was your multi. It sucks though guys like you & eth probably won’t make the hall of fame but should be recognized for putting in so much work. Real Lb og’s

Ill Phenom was also another dope emcee.

The Saaxxx Baba
06-21-2019, 06:23 PM
You didn’t send me anything?

Here you go man -

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=512258

EtH
06-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Ill Phenom is IAmFlow

I'm surprised a few have had issues with me including myself considering some of the other names on there.

Aggo
06-22-2019, 11:27 AM

Lol. No room for cockedout on the list though? :(

Prodi G
06-22-2019, 01:25 PM
#1's gotta be Bnas.

Cool list, though. Glad to see someone took the time for this.

Bnas = The only #1 that ain’t got 1 title to his name

Godbody
06-22-2019, 01:33 PM
[/COLOR]

Yeah, I remember back in the day finding out that was your multi. It sucks though guys like you & eth probably won’t make the hall of fame but should be recognized for putting in so much work. Real Lb og’s

Ill Phenom was also another dope emcee.

Preciate it homie

joan of arc
06-22-2019, 01:34 PM
Preciate it homie

you have a massive ego for someone with little site impact.

Punk
06-22-2019, 03:11 PM

To correct you here, this is false. I’ve been here since 2011 and homies got some memorable moments on his belt. Wasn’t even his prime. Most the guys that would give him his respectable props don’t even use the site anymore. The sites filled with new heads.

Not saying he’s Jordan but You can’t compare the LeBron era to the Jordan era. You can list more than 100+ nba players in the LeBron era but can only list a small amount of players back in the Jordan era.

Locchart
06-22-2019, 04:07 PM
To correct you here, this is false. I’ve been here since 2011 and homies got some memorable moments on his belt. Wasn’t even his prime. Most the guys that would give him his respectable props don’t even use the site anymore. The sites filled with new heads.

Not saying he’s Jordan but You can’t compare the LeBron era to the Jordan era. You can list more than 100+ nba players in the LeBron era but can only list a small amount of players back in the Jordan era.

This is exactly why there is no GOAT of LB. Text or audio.

The Saaxxx Baba
06-22-2019, 04:17 PM

always been so since 2009 lol

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

btw, the site does have a GOAT in audios and thats Boro all the way hands fucking down

Punk
06-22-2019, 07:03 PM

Facts

I mean guys claim that Splendid is the worse GC but if they battled him back in 2005/2006 splendid would’ve dropped 100 on they heads

Battle rap wasn’t using all these multis and serious punchlines we use today. The shit elevated and if a person can’t understand that, they’re idiotic.

EtH
06-22-2019, 07:09 PM
Facts

I mean guys claim that Splendid is the worse GC but if they battled him back in 2005/2006 splendid would’ve dropped 100 on they heads

Battle rap wasn’t using all these multis and serious punchlines we use today. The shit elevated and if a person can’t understand that, they’re idiotic.

Nah SplenDiD wasn't considered a good battler back then either. It was a complete upset.

Godbody
06-22-2019, 07:24 PM

What impact have you had besides sucking dick for mod spot and getting bodied by the same 6 users on here

None whatsoever, and you'll never be Top 100 or have a memorable W

Enjoy the rest of your day ma'am

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Likewise bro. These Star Trek nerds that popped up in the last 2-3 yrs always try to rewrite history

Your original account is gone but I wont pretend like you didnt hold it down as a trackmaker and like you never were regarded as one of the top track makers/artists overall

But leave it to a nigga like guts and he'll try to frame it like he's done more than you lol

CakedOut
06-22-2019, 07:31 PM
Lol. No room for cockedout on the list though? :(

Na, I don’t deserve to be on this list.
Maybe to some but I wouldn’t put myself on it yet.
My time will come again.

I’m not proud to say I’ve ended a lot of high potential mc careers who would have probably went on to be nice later on down the line.

Looking at my battle history is walking through a grave yard late at night cos
so many souls on the web you thought it was flight club. :grass:

Godbody
06-22-2019, 07:34 PM
Actually now that Im here I appreciate someone takin the time to put together their Top 100 and pay dues to ppl that deserve it..but..

no Chizzel on the list?

nvm he's NawkOut...I'd rank him in my Top 10 personally just off the fact he's undefeated 100 battles in with notable W's

EtH
06-22-2019, 07:49 PM
Actually now that Im here I appreciate someone takin the time to put together their Top 100 and pay dues to ppl that deserve it..but..

no Chizzel on the list?

nvm he's NawkOut...I'd rank him in my Top 10 personally just off the fact he's undefeated 100 battles in with notable W's

I think the problem with Chizz is he had wins over SOME good guys. He was around in an era with Illy, Notch, UA and he wasn't out there putting together great streaks against that level. If I'm correct he never specifically made it too deep in any tournaments.

No doubt he's one of the greatest of all time on the site, and because of his push on wp there's few who will ever have the impact that he did, but I think his lack of ability to dominate in a time where many others could be considered dominant, it holds him back from the top 10.

Anything I missed / you disagree with?

Punk
06-22-2019, 08:07 PM
Nah SplenDiD wasn't considered a good battler back then either. It was a complete upset.

Don’t miss my point here. Regardless in 2006, battle rap wasn’t like it was today.

joan of arc
06-22-2019, 08:45 PM
What impact have you had besides sucking dick for mod spot and getting bodied by the same 6 users on here

None whatsoever, and you'll never be Top 100 or have a memorable W

Enjoy the rest of your day ma'am

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Likewise bro. These Star Trek nerds that popped up in the last 2-3 yrs always try to rewrite history

Your original account is gone but I wont pretend like you didnt hold it down as a trackmaker and like you never were regarded as one of the top track makers/artists overall

But leave it to a nigga like guts and he'll try to frame it like he's done more than you lol

i've done more for the site than you, and in text you'd lose to me everytime. hell i could probably beat you in audio. i will go on to win titles, and you will continue to think you meant somethin in the forums

Punk
06-22-2019, 08:52 PM
Some forgotten text battler names from you guys lists you may have forgotten about but they deserve mentions

Streetz da hood
Tek notez
Just C
AmbitiousFlow
V3numb
Interp
Wonderbred
Wigsplit

EtH
06-22-2019, 09:08 PM
Some forgotten text battler names from you guys lists you may have forgotten about but they deserve mentions

Streetz da hood
Tek notez
Just C
AmbitiousFlow
V3numb
Interp
Wonderbred
Wigsplit

AmbitiousFlow is in there. Of those mentioned Wonderbred and Streetz could maybe creep in. Admittedly I missed all of Just Cs text run so I don't know where he was ranked.

RULE
06-23-2019, 10:51 AM
ay the old man's still creeping on this bitch! :D

Always xD

Godbody
06-23-2019, 11:52 AM
i've done more for the site than you, and in text you'd lose to me everytime. hell i could probably beat you in audio. i will go on to win titles, and you will continue to think you meant somethin in the forums

If you combine all my losses on my 6-7 accounts, I still have less losses than you have total wins lol

The only impact you know about is the impact from gettin smacked around being everyone's punching bag

No memorable wins under your belt.

joan of arc
06-23-2019, 11:57 AM
If you combine all my losses on my 6-7 accounts, I still have less losses than you have total wins lol

The only impact you know about is the impact from gettin smacked around being everyone's punching bag

No memorable wins under your belt.

i almost beat you in a freestyle back in 2011 when i was like 16 and terrible. and all of my losses came from that run when i was a teenager back in 2009-2014.

i've been to a finals though, have you?

i will continue to improve and make a name for myself, while you cower in the comfort of the past, knowing todays userbase would eat your garbage bars alive

Godbody
06-23-2019, 12:08 PM
You never freestyled against me and came close to beating me, that's a fact.

When did you go to a finals? I've been in a semi finals when LetsBeef had 1,000+ active members

You go to a finals when LB had 30 users? lol

You're garbage bro. And you'll never in your life be as good as I was. You're monotone, boring, and flat out goofy on the mic

just got done listening to Joe Muggz dog walk you..this battle closed 3-4 days ago and he bodied the fuck out of you, couldn't even get !0% of the votes :gtfo:

You're a comedian

joan of arc
06-23-2019, 12:10 PM
You never freestyled against me and came close to beating me, that's a fact.

When did you go to a finals? I've been in a semi finals when LetsBeef had 1,000+ active members

You go to a finals when LB had 30 users? lol

You're garbage bro. And you'll never in your life be as good as I was. You're monotone, boring, and flat out goofy on the mic

just got done listening to Joe Muggz dog walk you

than battle me, and stop being a coward.

or just hide in the forums and spew some more nonsense about how great it used to be for you. i was around back then dude, you were never considered a heavyweight.

Godbody
06-23-2019, 12:11 PM
Nobody wants to battle you because you're an absolute bum and battling you does nothing for me

It'll help you out a bunch though since you're an unknown bum

Bro when you can beat Joe Muggz come holla at me lmao

joan of arc
06-23-2019, 12:37 PM
Nobody wants to battle you because you're an absolute bum and battling you does nothing for me

It'll help you out a bunch though since you're an unknown bum

Bro when you can beat Joe Muggz come holla at me lmao

joey muggz would squash you fam. and the only reason people remember you is the same reason they remember eth. insects buzzing around the forums and they never leave.

Godbody
06-23-2019, 12:39 PM
No, Joe Muggz would squash you, which he did

4% of the votes. And you're a mod? Bro at least hack yourself to 20% lol

People that I've beaten would wipe the floor with you. But you dont need me to tell you that, Punk already did.

Have you beaten 1 Hall of Famer or Grand Champion? Let alone several like I have?

I'll wait.

I know the answer though. But I'll wait.

joan of arc
06-23-2019, 02:11 PM
No, Joe Muggz would squash you, which he did

4% of the votes. And you're a mod? Bro at least hack yourself to 20% lol

People that I've beaten would wipe the floor with you. But you dont need me to tell you that, Punk already did.

Have you beaten 1 Hall of Famer or Grand Champion? Let alone several like I have?

I'll wait.

I know the answer though. But I'll wait.

i would beat half of those hof if they came back

you would lose to most

EtH
06-23-2019, 02:16 PM
I mean, if you're talking audio, you wouldn't get out of the first round.

While text has improved, audio has noooooot.

Nicholas
06-23-2019, 03:53 PM
Godbody was dope back in the day. One of the original Hoodrich All Stars & then came back to have a very respectable audio battling run. If he put more effort into tournaments and extended his writing years a little longer he might have even made HOF.

Godbody
06-24-2019, 12:30 AM
I mean, if you're talking audio, you wouldn't get out of the first round.

While text has improved, audio has noooooot.

Facts. Audio was crazy back then

Punk
06-24-2019, 09:11 AM
I forgot about FiNAL WoRD

CakedOut
06-24-2019, 12:54 PM
I forgot about FiNAL WoRD

& Naturill

EtH
06-24-2019, 12:59 PM
Final Word was considered but I actually reckon Final was mostly known in text. He picked up a handful of wins here and there but wouldn't have been seen like Ambitious or IAmFlow. Definitely could be a shout to go in there though. Maybe around the me, HVK and Nick level potentially.

I don't reckon Nat would be above anyone in that list. Nat was a really really good prospect for about a year then sort of just faded away after it.

Nicholas
06-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Final Word was considered but I actually reckon Final was mostly known in text. He picked up a handful of wins here and there but wouldn't have been seen like Ambitious or IAmFlow. Definitely could be a shout to go in there though. Maybe around the me, HVK and Nick level potentially.

I don't reckon Nat would be above anyone in that list. Nat was a really really good prospect for about a year then sort of just faded away after it.

I think that's bonkers. Final excelled in audio and was nowhere near as prolific as a textcee. He wouldn't make my list for text.

On a different note, I think it would be fun to create an alternative list which disregards legacy entirely and ranks people solely on skill. I can't be bothered to do it but maybe one of you will.

Punk
06-24-2019, 01:18 PM
I think that's bonkers. Final excelled in audio and was nowhere near as prolific as a textcee.

I was gonna say this. Idk wtf Eth talking about. Dude was more of an audio head. He still got all his live battles on the LB page.

EtH
06-24-2019, 01:21 PM
Read the context cunts, I clearly meant to say audio. How would "I'm not sure about him on this text list because he was primarily a text guy" make any sense? haha.

Punk
06-24-2019, 01:39 PM
he made an error and now he’s mad Lol aw

Locchart
06-24-2019, 02:00 PM
I think that's bonkers. Final excelled in audio and was nowhere near as prolific as a textcee. He wouldn't make my list for text.

On a different note, I think it would be fun to create an alternative list which disregards legacy entirely and ranks people solely on skill. I can't be bothered to do it but maybe one of you will.

Some people would get REALLLLLLY mad if it was made based on skill.

Nicholas
06-24-2019, 02:08 PM
Some people would get REALLLLLLY mad if it was made based on skill.

Do it, the site could use a little controversy :D

CakedOut
06-24-2019, 02:15 PM
I beat 11 people on this list. What about y’all

joan of arc
06-24-2019, 02:33 PM
shodan, edge and i are working on a 'best texters' that's based on punches and execution. no titles, no site legacy nonsense.

Godbody
06-24-2019, 03:18 PM
Lol best texters based on punches and execution, tf?

I think if we made a 'best overall skill' list most textcees wouldn't even make it

Don't even think the list would be 100 people. Have 100 people on LB attempted both audio and text and had some success? That's the real question, I'm curious. I feel like only 20-30 people dabble in both arenas

Punk
06-24-2019, 03:48 PM
Big bro Fiddy deserves to be in LB’s top 100 to.

EtH
06-24-2019, 04:44 PM
Skill is too difficult. It's subjective. I probably write cleaner than 99.9% on here ever but absolutely suck at coming up with punches. Someone like Erupt doesn't get credit for going with a completely different style to everyone else and changing up the execution.

Unless you put a fill paragraph with every name, itd be too difficult.

For example, Shodan considers himself top 10 all time and Edge / gutz haven't been active more than the passed year. How are we gonna get unbiased or educated views? yous gonna go through every battle from every member?

Godbody
06-24-2019, 04:50 PM
I'm pretty unbiased, I don't have REAL beef with anyone on here and I care about historical accuracy

If its skill I'd put dudes like Erupt, Real Talk, Illimit, Jason, at the top off the fact that they were pretty dominant in both text/audio. Or if they weren't dominant they at least displayed a good amount of skill

A dude like Jason is 9-0 in audio which dont mean shit, until you listen to his battles and look at who he battled.

EtH
06-24-2019, 04:52 PM
I'm pretty unbiased, I don't have REAL beef with anyone on here and I care about historical accuracy

If its skill I'd put dudes like Erupt, Real Talk, Illimit, Jason, at the top off the fact that they were pretty dominant in both text/audio. Or if they weren't dominant they at least displayed a good amount of skill

A dude like Jason is 9-0 in audio which dont mean shit, until you listen to his battles and look at who he battled.

For what UA lacked in audio, dude basically walked through the golden era of LB and took an audio tournament with no name value behind him at all. Deserves a shout.

Godbody
06-24-2019, 04:53 PM
Its gonna be hard to give everyone their props unless I really take the time to sit down and think. I just threw those names out off the top of my head. but UA is deff on that list

EtH
06-24-2019, 05:00 PM
Its gonna be hard to give everyone their props unless I really take the time to sit down and think. I just threw those names out off the top of my head. but UA is deff on that list

Audio/text is MUCH easier because you can pretty much simply come up with people who had success in each.

Just text? Too difficult. Take Lock, I wouldn't say he's written the funniest or most damaging punches of all time but dudes been writing nice verses for like 6 years straight. Do you then weigh consistency or just best for best?

Punk
06-25-2019, 08:17 AM

Bleu
RULE
UNKNOWN ARTIST
DaDDiO
Jason
Askari
Real Talk
Illimit
Erupt
Deniro B Milk
Top Notch
Reefer
Illokwent
Nawkout
Lockhart
MahVulas
Seul
Olde English
War Tank
Manhattan
Row
Left Field
Celsius
Remark
Mikey Deniro
Talksick
Esso
Mani Mula
GRizzEAT
RhetoriK
Huey Jazz
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Dono
Phroxen
Mayneak
Godbody
MJ
Rican
Rant
Splendid
Rain Matrix
Rai
Dissizit
Multiple Madness
ViTRiOL
Aggo
GOOD GRIEF
Afterthought
Coree Warpath
Man Down
Edgeworth
Serious Biz
Mind Fuck
Babylon
Nicholas
EtH
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
J Town
Shellz
Obey
D-Reppin
WarSand
BonesRecords
Dean
Shodan
IV
Scientific
SwiftKeys
Mr D
Jacoby
EJT
IAmFlow
Louie Dawgs
Teqneekz
Skizzo
Rhyme Reaper
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
Jimmy Backhandz
Punk
AmbitiousFlow
HVK
OSKAR
Street FamouS
Urban Izz
Munny
SoupErb
Da Piff Spoona
X-Calibur
O_G
Swaz
KILOS
Ohs
PurFekShun
ELOH STACKz
Missy Pj
Conceited
Culprit

How did u rank skizzo so damn low? Dude has more title than the next 20 people above him on your list. Including yourself yet you’re ranked higher? I like you and all but I think there’s some MAJOR MAJOR errors here. This is just eth’s list but modified because what are the odds 2 people rank him 57?

Godbody
06-25-2019, 08:25 AM
Me and Skizzo go way back. Before he was on Letsbeef we were battlin on other sites as I'm sure EtH is aware of

& yea no way dude in the bottom half of the Top 100

EtH
06-25-2019, 09:09 AM
Skizzo has had like 10 battles on LB. Guys a really nice battler and competition for anyone but I couldn't rank him ahead of say Celsius who's put together streaks over all the top names multiple times.

The reason he ranks where he does for me is BECAUSE he's held in a high regard with titles to his name, despite his small amount of battles. That shows the impact he had with next to know actual on-LB backup to it and where he's regarded.

Lomachenko might well have more skills than Manny Pacquiao but with his amount of pro boxing matches it's harder to put him ahead on all time rankings.

I'm not sure why you "knowing Skizz" means much. I knew the guy in 2007 on Brick City, before me and you were on LT/BBE, but wtf difference does that make?

Godbody
06-25-2019, 09:24 AM
Skizzo has had like 10 battles on LB. Guys a really nice battler and competition for anyone but I couldn't rank him ahead of say Celsius who's put together streaks over all the top names multiple times.

The reason he ranks where he does for me is BECAUSE he's held in a high regard with titles to his name, despite his small amount of battles. That shows the impact he had with next to know actual on-LB backup to it and where he's regarded.

Lomachenko might well have more skills than Manny Pacquiao but with his amount of pro boxing matches it's harder to put him ahead on all time rankings.

I'm not sure why you "knowing Skizz" means much. I knew the guy in 2007 on Brick City, before me and you were on LT/BBE, but wtf difference does that make?

I'm vouching for his skill & longevity. He's always been one of the nicer battlers no matter what site he's on

I saw Punk's post and thought he was talkin about you, so I'm pointing out that he shouldnt be low on YOUR list because you in particular have seen what he can do

EtH
06-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Ah right. Well regardless if he CAN do it then he has to do it in LB. I'm not out here picking Problem, Orc or Hush for the top 10 LB guys all time.

Locchart
06-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Ah right. Well regardless if he CAN do it then he has to do it in LB. I'm not out here picking Problem, Orc or Hush for the top 10 LB guys all time.

Who tf is Hush?

Punk
06-25-2019, 10:52 AM
Who tf is Hush?

I think those were Netcees Hall of Famers if I’m not mistaken.

Locchart
06-25-2019, 10:53 AM
I think those were Netcees Hall of Famers if I’m not mistaken.

Oh. So he's probably garbage, cause like 98.9% of their battlers are trash can status.

KG The Prince
06-25-2019, 12:08 PM
1. KG
2. The Young Prince
3. Lillian Kilogram
4. Lil Kilo
5. KrImInal

Denton
06-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Splendid?

REALLY?

Nicholas
06-26-2019, 04:24 AM
EtH already answered it but the reason Skizzo is so low is because we're weighing legacy into the top 100 and Skizzo has had such a small amount of battles. If it was a purely skill based list Skizzo would certainly be higher. Much the same as Phroxen.

Splendid?

REALLY?

He won a GC so he's got his place in the history books.

swiftkeys
06-27-2019, 10:09 PM
G u t s

Lets battle.

Locchart
06-27-2019, 10:25 PM
Phroxen.

First guy I saw on LB when I first joined where I was legitimately impressed by what they had written. So yeah if he had battled more on LB, he would definitely be higher, in my book.

joan of arc
06-27-2019, 11:37 PM
G u t s

Lets battle.

sorry fam, but i'm gonna retire from battling after the tag.

REZN
07-01-2019, 05:08 PM
52's not bad.

Rhyme Reaper
08-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Respect you Uneth, obviously everyone will always argue differently i respect your opinion. Good list and nice to see i'm remembered.

Supsie
08-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Do one for audio, its more relevant

Skizzo
08-05-2019, 04:25 PM
You have a LOT of people above me that i've beat.... some of them I even beat multiple times. lmao.

But, I appreciate being mentioned nonetheless.

Thanks fam! :)

EtH
08-07-2019, 11:08 AM
You have a LOT of people above me that i've beat.... some of them I even beat multiple times. lmao.

But, I appreciate being mentioned nonetheless.

Thanks fam! :)

You've have like 6 battles on LB. Ive also beat fuck tonnes of people I put above me. Consistency is key.

Locchart
08-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Do one for audio, its more relevant

Lol.

Erupt da Monsta
09-04-2019, 12:17 AM
[/COLOR]Skill is too difficult. It's subjective. I probably write cleaner than 99.9% on here ever but absolutely suck at coming up with punches. Someone like Erupt doesn't get credit for going with a completely different style to everyone else and changing up the execution.

?

:cool: Thanks bruv

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Word.... that’s love bro. Appreciate the props 100
I been saying Godbody was top 15 skill wise ezzz.. only thing holding him back was titles. and he would be right up there with the lot of us.

I wonder if people talking overall skill even want to take making actual music into account lol

But props on the list

Skizzo
09-17-2019, 01:42 PM
You've have like 6 battles on LB. Ive also beat fuck tonnes of people I put above me. Consistency is key.

That's your opinion, I respect it.

Rican
09-18-2019, 09:30 PM
Mani Mula with the 10th spot, though?

Subreal
09-24-2019, 09:04 AM
Dumb list I bodied people on this list

EtH
09-24-2019, 01:07 PM

List of faggots

1. Subreal
2. Subreal again

Subreal
09-25-2019, 08:44 AM
List of faggots

1. Subreal
2. Subreal again

You are just terrible at making lists I am 3-0 vs dozens of people under rank 50 lul. Shodan, really. Lol

Punk
09-25-2019, 09:21 AM
Everybody and they mama beat shodan lol dudes like n e r o name drop him like he’s some golden pen haha

Nicholas
09-25-2019, 12:56 PM

DaDDiO ended you and your shitty FTOH argument.

List of faggots

1. Subreal
2. Subreal again

The sad thing is he wasn't always.

REZN
09-25-2019, 02:14 PM
I just read this thread, and found out that Guts called me garbage. Lol.

Rican
09-25-2019, 04:04 PM
LOL. Wildin'

Subreal
09-25-2019, 07:26 PM
DaDDiO ended you and your shitty FTOH argument.

The sad thing is he wasn't always.

That was a rushed key to catch the open. And no he didn’t end my FTOH argument, illokwent beat him, and Lockhart beat a bunch of other old hall of famers like deniro b milk and more. Jimmy Hoffa thanks for proving my ftoh point

Punk
09-25-2019, 07:28 PM
Fuck The Old Heads, brah

EtH
09-26-2019, 03:34 AM
That was a rushed key to catch the open. And no he didn’t end my FTOH argument, illokwent beat him, and Lockhart beat a bunch of other old hall of famers like deniro b milk and more. Jimmy Hoffa thanks for proving my ftoh point

Yeah but those guys are good. Since you're fucking dreadful it's like having transgendered kid lead sex ed.

Nicholas
09-26-2019, 03:38 AM

But Lockhart & Illokwent are good? What's your point?

Rican
09-26-2019, 05:21 AM
I think the old heads won though

Bape
09-26-2019, 05:30 AM
bleu the goat for me

Locchart
09-26-2019, 06:17 AM
I think the old heads won though

Of course you did.

Nicholas
09-26-2019, 10:46 AM
We really need two lists one for "Most Skilled" and one for "Legacy". For example people like Top Notch and War Tank were brilliant in their era and deserve recognition for that but could they hold up against the modern era? Unlikely. Apples and oranges.

If this hobby is still alive in six or seven years that era will be calling those you look up to now - Jimmy, Rai, Seul, Edge trash. A lot of you don't seem to realise that.

bleu the goat for me

Agreed.

EtH
09-26-2019, 10:49 AM
We really need two lists one for "Most Skilled" and one for "Legacy". For example people like Top Notch and War Tank were brilliant in their era and deserve recognition for that but could they hold up against the modern era? Unlikely. Apples and oranges.

If this hobby is still alive in six or seven years that era will be calling those you look up to now - Jimmy, Rai, Seul, Edge trash. A lot of you don't seem to realise that.

Agreed.

Skill is too subjective. I can name about 4 guys that I think are better writers than me, but I suck at writing non personal punches so none of the other stuff matters.

RULE
09-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Biggi Mombasa?

EtH
09-26-2019, 12:15 PM
Juiced was underrated as fuck.

Erupt da Monsta
09-26-2019, 08:42 PM
i think what people fail to realize is overall texting skill has actually declined since the Golden Era.

Texting is based on how well you can string words together whilst being creative and bringing your personalized swagger to the table.

Texting has become such a dumbed down formula of setup punch setup punch. I can’t name too many that have their own style. The complexity of multis , the swagger, it’s dumbed down now

And it’s hilarious to me that cats really think they are better than most the legends on that list.

But meh, continue.

Godbody
09-26-2019, 10:39 PM
i think what people fail to realize is overall texting skill has actually declined since the Golden Era.

Texting is based on how well you can string words together whilst being creative and bringing your personalized swagger to the table.

Texting has become such a dumbed down formula of setup punch setup punch. I can’t name too many that have their own style. The complexity of multis , the swagger, it’s dumbed down now

And it’s hilarious to me that cats really think they are better than most the legends on that list.

But meh, continue.

I agree... People are too focused on the nerdy technical shit...back then there were battlers that people fucked with for their 'flow' alone, punchlines, wordplay, etc. Now its some abc123 shit out of a handbook

Erupt da Monsta
09-26-2019, 11:26 PM
I agree... People are too focused on the nerdy technical shit...back then there were battlers that people fucked with for their 'flow' alone, punchlines, wordplay, etc. Now its some abc123 shit out of a handbook

Real shit bro. Flow alone , a good example would be reefer in his prime.

Now it’s some copy paste insert multi set insert punch shit that people think is so difficult to do when in reality that shits mediocre. That’s why I stopped texting.

I watched as cats like reefer lost battle after battle to some mediocre ass punchline verse with average actual texting skill level required.

Anyone active now that doesn’t respect the ones before them obviously don’t fully understand what it means to be a DOPE texter.

Just a bunch of average textcees running around with their chests out because they’ve won titles in a dead era and have all of ten dick riders calling them the best.

Show some respect. Elevate your pen game, and learn what it means to actually be a legendary textcee. Not some punchline warrior who couldn’t even begin to craft a verse worthy of being mentioned with the niggas that paved the way for you.

:high:

Subreal
09-26-2019, 11:42 PM
Flow and multis are easy, anyone semi competent can do that all day, and that’s what old textcees relied on. Coming up with new wordplay/creative punchlines like modern texctees do is much harder and what actually takes skill. Anyone who understands the concept of a 2 syllable multi can make a scheme of 7+ syllable multis etc. Flow is a simple formula too, it’s called having roughly the same number of syllables between rhyme schemes. Listening to a song you can expect that the snare is gonna hit on the 2 and 4, on a verse with good flow it’s the same thing the rhymes come at regular intervals.

If I’m not concerned about punchlines, I can key up a verse with elementary insults but on a 10 syllable scheme with perfect flow easy. Shits easy and the basic building blocks of a verse, punchlines are what separate the GOATs.

And I don’t know what Erupt is on about , your punchlines/wordplay is what won you your shit. You might be dissing the style but you incorporated it into your verses, because that’s what gets votes in this era. You might not have liked doing it, but you did it.

Erupt da Monsta
09-26-2019, 11:56 PM
Flow and multis are easy, anyone semi competent can do that all day, and that’s what old textcees relied on. Coming up with new wordplay/creative punchlines like modern texctees do is much harder and what actually takes skill. Anyone who understands the concept of a 2 syllable multi can make a scheme of 7+ syllable multis etc. Flow is a simple formula too, it’s called having roughly the same number of syllables between rhyme schemes. Listening to a song you can expect that the snare is gonna hit on the 2 and 4, on a verse with good flow it’s the same thing the rhymes come at regular intervals

Old heads did not rely on multis smh where do these false claims come from?

Illimit, daddio, myself, Jason, UA, reefer, Mikey Dinero, Huey jazz, real talk,

I could go on...

All of those names were all time greats at wordplay punchlines etc... BUT
The difference is it was mixed with impeccable swagger... impeccable multis, and their own style to boot.

The fact you even came in here saying anyone can do that, and it’s what old heads relied on etc goes to show how little you actually know.

I’m talking stringing multis together whilst still using wordplay punches etc with a unique swagger and style.

NIGGAS NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE SWAGGER AND STYLE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN A TEXT VERSE NOT PUNCHES!!! Otherwise you look like everyone else. And it’s the multis that separate you! That’s where the swagger comes in.
Keyword unique. The fact you come in here and say it’s all about punches goes to show how much you know about being a Dope textcee.

And this is no diss to anyone active, because there are a few cats whom I think are good. But could still elevate one more level.

The final legendary level is finding your own unique style and mastering them all tbh, whilst using every aspect of texting.

I sat down with cats like Illokwent , explained this to him and he got it! And went on the be the first LBT King , after me helping him because he knew what it took!

I explained this to cats like Lockhart and he got it! And is now one step away from being a legend after taking that final step.

Some niggas will never get it tho, and it drives me insane . But I digress

Student
09-26-2019, 11:59 PM
Funny to see people who haven't battled in years compare the new vs. old school

Subreal
09-27-2019, 12:09 AM
Old heads did not rely on multis smh where do these false claims come from?

Illimit, daddio, myself, Jason, UA, reefer, Mikey Dinero, Huey jazz, real talk,

I could go on...

All of those names were all time greats at wordplay punchlines etc... BUT
The difference is it was mixed with impeccable swagger... impeccable multis, and their own style to boot.

The fact you even came in here saying anyone can do that, and it’s what old heads relied on etc goes to show how little you actually know.

I’m talking stringing multis together whilst still using wordplay punches etc with a unique swagger and style.

Keyword unique. The fact you come in here and say it’s all about punches goes to show how much you know about being a Dope textcee.

And this is no diss to anyone active, because there are a few cats whom I think are good. But could still elevate one more level.

The final legendary level is finding your own unique style and mastering them all tbh, whilst using every aspect of texting.

My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Funny to see people who haven't battled in years compare the new vs. old school

What does not battlin in years have to do with it? Nothing.

Last nigga I battled was Suel , and won. I believe he was just inducted HOF? Think that was actually a year ago. And I hadn’t battled in forever lol

What’s your point? I’m new school and old school I been kicking these new school niggas asses since 2010. FOH lmao

And I’ve beaten the best old school niggas.

I’m one of the few niggas left that is qualified to speak on the matter...

You must be talking about someone else lil nigga

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.

Ok I see what you’re saying about Deniro B Milk, IMO he was overrated and is the prime example of what you’re saying I’ll give you that.

But illimit? He was on another level imo , and his punches were good. But I’ll go back and read his stuff again ... same with Jason , he was a dope puncher... I’ll go back and read their stuff but I’m like 90 percent sure Jason and illimit were top notch punchers and wp. But maybe their stuff doesn’t translate to today, I could be wrong about them.
But I doubt it lol
Appreciate the recognition too, g.

EtH
09-27-2019, 07:59 AM
First, what Erupt is saying is mostly bullshit. Battling works similarly to boxing. You can have all the style in the world, slick as fuck, but if you're not landing punches you're not winning fights. Something has to connect. Now a slick or unconventional style can completely lead to those punches landing cleaner than they would otherwise, but the style is there to supplement the punches. The offence and attack is everything.

That's why someone like Reefer sucked to me. He'd fit one punch into 6 lines. If you're opponent has landed three to your one, your one better be a fucking haymaker or you're dropping a decision.

Now to Erupts credit, I think he's right about everyone's writing styles. I know I take a lot of credit but when you consider it's guys like Lock, Bleu, Manny, Shodan etc. that pushes the current gen of the site, I think that ACs style of clean writing led to the current point of LB. Guys like Grizz or Dissizit were so fucking bad and we all knew that's not how we wanted the site to write.

The problem with that is, it's where everyone stopped. Everyone just became a clean writer and quit evolving. You mention you teaching Lockhart but that's a terrible example. Lockhart has zero style to his verse. That's why he sat as a fringe battler for ages. He broke through not because he has a style, but on the strength of his punches alone. To battle without an edge you need to fucking nail every technical aspect and you need to be extremely good at coming up with punches.

That's my problem with most of the guys now. Since the style is so generic and plain, I shark every single little issue in the lines because if you're gonna write generic you better be fucking good at it. Like, perfect.

What you want to do is get the clean, technical, basic style down first. Nail that shit. Then, experiment. Erupt did that by trying to eliminate generic deliveries to his bars. He did everything in his power to avoid similes and try and go for a different approach.

You can definitely be a successful battler with very little style. UA, Bleu, Lockhart. These are guys who just spit very clean, very straight forward, keep your punches going from A to B but make sure the punch itself is fucking killer.

But to shortcut that, you need to find a style. A way to stand out. You all know me as the personals guy and while it doesn't always pay off, I have been competitive with guys I wouldn't stand a chance against in an impersonal normal battle. For me, tapping into my sort of roasting, trolling, comedy sort of style is what it took to have an edge. I dunno if it'll work for everyone but try and find a way to add your personality into your bars. When you think of great battle rappers, they each have so much personality in their performance. It's easier when doing it like but you wouldn't imagine Shuffle T sitting down and thinking "Man these gun bars are fucking sick they'll make the other guy shit himself".

Subreal
09-27-2019, 08:38 AM
Is shodan actually good now or something or is there just no good battlers left. Sitting here like 4-0 vs Shodan

EtH
09-27-2019, 08:44 AM
Is shodan actually good now or something or is there just no good battlers left. Sitting here like 4-0 vs Shodan

It's always so embarrassing when dudes brag about wins ages ago on people. Good for you. I've beat pretty much every champ ever as well. You're out here acting like beating Rainbow Dash is worthwhile.

He's pretty good last I checked. He's not like a huge thread but he's a clean writer.

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2019, 09:00 AM
[quote=Biggi Mombasa;1177887]First, what Erupt is saying is mostly bullshit. Battling works similarly to boxing. You can have all the style in the world, slick as fuck, but if you're not landing punches you're not winning fights. Something has to connect. Now a slick or unconventional style can completely lead to those punches landing cleaner than they would otherwise, but the style is there to supplement the punches. The offence and attack is everything.

That's why someone like Reefer sucked to me. He'd fit one punch into 6 lines. If you're opponent has landed three to your one, your one better be a fucking haymaker or you're dropping a decision.

Now to Erupts credit, I think he's right about everyone's writing styles. I know I take a lot of credit but when you consider it's guys like Lock, Bleu, Manny, Shodan etc. that pushes the current gen of the site, I think that ACs style of clean writing led to the current point of LB. Guys like Grizz or Dissizit were so fucking bad and we all knew that's not how we wanted the site to write.

The problem with that is, it's where everyone stopped. Everyone just became a clean writer and quit evolving. You mention you teaching Lockhart but that's a terrible example. Lockhart has zero style to his verse. That's why he sat as a fringe battler for ages. He broke through not because he has a style, but on the strength of his punches alone. To battle without an edge you need to fucking nail every technical aspect and you need to be extremely good at coming up with punches.

That's my problem with most of the guys now. Since the style is so generic and plain, I shark every single little issue in the lines because if you're gonna write generic you better be fucking good at it. Like, perfect.

What you want to do is get the clean, technical, basic style down first. Nail that shit. Then, experiment. Erupt did that by trying to eliminate generic deliveries to his bars. He did everything in his power to avoid similes and try and go for a different approach.

You can definitely be a successful battler with very little style. UA, Bleu, Lockhart. These are guys who just spit very clean, very straight forward, keep your punches going from A to B but make sure the punch itself is fucking killer.

But to shortcut that, you need to find a style. A way to stand out. You all know me as the personals guy and while it doesn't always pay off, I have been competitive with guys I wouldn't stand a chance against in an impersonal normal battle. For me, tapping into my sort of roasting, trolling, comedy sort of style is what it took to have an edge. I dunno if it'll work for everyone but try and find a way to add your personality into your bars. When you think of great battle rappers, they each have so much personality in their performance. It's easier when doing it like but you wouldn't imagine Shuffle T sitting down and thinking "Man these gun bars are fucking sick they'll make the other guy shit himself".[end quote by retarded ass nigga))

You literally go from saying what I’m saying is mostly bullshit, to saying that “you need to find a style to stand out” ...

That was my whole point to begin with you fucking idiot.
For two I never said punches weren’t important. They are hella important, but the other elements to texting is equally important.

If you eliminate the other elements, then everyone ends up looking the same with their styles hence we see now.

Don’t even begin to act like you know what I’m talking about lil nigga you couldn’t construct a decent punch to save your life.

Acting like you know the first thing about constructing a decent text verse Lmao

You’ve never been considered average let alone anyone that anybody should be taking tips from.

You completely missed the point I was making, because you lack the skill to comprehend it.

Ez

Godbody
09-27-2019, 09:02 AM
Lol :popcorn:

But yea I co-sign what Erupt said, ya'll seem to be missin the point. Its not about multis and flow being easy...its about being so dominant at it that you were known for it, and people would look forward to reading your shit because of it..Eth has a point about the evolution/growth stoppin once everybody decided clean writing was the way..

EtH
09-27-2019, 09:46 AM
Lol :popcorn:

But yea I co-sign what Erupt said, ya'll seem to be missin the point. Its not about multis and flow being easy...its about being so dominant at it that you were known for it, and people would look forward to reading your shit because of it..Eth has a point about the evolution/growth stoppin once everybody decided clean writing was the way..

Ironically multis and flow are some of my biggest issues reading old shit. Guys were all over the place. Then you've got that middle generation that you're part of (because thats when most of your reputation was built) of using that weird as fuck reference style which means flow is absolutely nothing in a verse as it'd be impossible to deliver the punch without an expo. Realistically if you require an expo your shit cant flow.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

You literally go from saying what I’m saying is mostly bullshit, to saying that “you need to find a style to stand out” ...

That was my whole point to begin with you fucking idiot.
For two I never said punches weren’t important. They are hella important, but the other elements to texting is equally important.

If you eliminate the other elements, then everyone ends up looking the same with their styles hence we see now.

Don’t even begin to act like you know what I’m talking about lil nigga you couldn’t construct a decent punch to save your life.

Acting like you know the first thing about constructing a decent text verse Lmao

You’ve never been considered average let alone anyone that anybody should be taking tips from.

You completely missed the point I was making, because you lack the skill to comprehend it.

Ez

Other elements aren't equally important. Punches are the absolute unrivalled important factor. Style is important, like how stage presence is important to a comedian, bur jokes are still the be all and end all of his job. Punches are that in battling.

Mate you manually requested that I be included in your list of biggest wins, on a verse you took 8 months to respond to. Don't you have YouTube views to be buying or something? We can battle if you wanna discuss individual skill levels, but fuck outta here with your "style is as important as punches" nonsense.

You talk shit about the current guys but refuse to send to any of them. Just arrange a battle and do it. Erupt Vs Lock, just send a verse and stfu. No ones tryna battle a dude who takes 5 years to respond.

Locchart
09-27-2019, 09:51 AM
Erupt can take on the winner of Rai vs Me on next month's LBT card.

What say you to that Rai & Erupt?

EtH
09-27-2019, 09:54 AM
Erupt can take on the winner of Rai vs Me on next month's LBT card.

What say you to that Rai & Erupt?

Erupt will probably be signed to Def Jam by then.

In 3 months my LB thread has received more comments than Erupts latest track got views in 5 months. The pay-for-views money musta ran out quick.

Locchart
09-27-2019, 10:11 AM
Erupt will probably be signed to Def Jam by then.

In 3 months my LB thread has received more comments than Erupts latest track got views in 5 months. The pay-for-views money musta ran out quick.

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/aBooMpl2faiHK/giphy.gif

ColossalMini
09-27-2019, 11:33 AM
lol I've read like 3 of these people, ColossalMini #1 B)
jk

Locchart
09-27-2019, 11:40 AM
lol I've read like 3 of these people, ColossalMini #1 B)
jk

KILLERS.

EtH
09-27-2019, 11:52 AM
Subreal: bUt iVe beAt MinI iN A BatTLe

Subreal
09-27-2019, 12:57 PM
Subreal: bUt iVe beAt MinI iN A BatTLe

Idk what you are talking about ancient wins I’m not talking about when Shodan was rainbow dash and new, it was recent lol. I give credit where it is due it’s not like I’m sitting here bragging about that one time I beat Lockhart several years ago even though I’m like 1-4 vs him or something

Locchart
09-27-2019, 01:01 PM
Idk what you are talking about ancient wins I’m not talking about when Shodan was rainbow dash and new, it was recent lol. I give credit where it is due it’s not like I’m sitting here bragging about that one time I beat Lockhart several years ago even though I’m like 1-4 vs him or something

Good God I would hope you didn't brag about that still. We were both awful back then.

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2019, 01:10 PM
I’ve been wiping my ass with niggas like Lockhart for 10 years.
Niggas only considered good on a dead site. Lol

Same niggas playing tuff are the same niggas that have Rode my dick for a decade lmao the fuck I look like sending to a nigga that used to wash my draws .

I purposely log in and play the villain role to make this exciting for myself

But I see your jokes are still as played as your punchlines.
Shits boring me already. Smh

Punk
09-27-2019, 01:13 PM
“Wash my draws”

https://i.postimg.cc/C5KVT1S9/25-C82825-8-C05-445-B-9113-7-DCEB88-E3539.jpg

Locchart
09-27-2019, 01:13 PM
I’ve been wiping my ass with niggas like Lockhart for 10 years.

Careful now. Save some of your material for the potential title match we have next month. If you're even active for it, that is.

Subreal
09-27-2019, 02:13 PM
Good God I would hope you didn't brag about that still. We were both awful back then.

That’s what Eth is implying I’m doing though when I say I’m 4-0 vs shodan

Locchart
09-27-2019, 02:15 PM
That’s what Eth is implying I’m doing though when I say I’m 4-0 vs shodan

I mean, you and Shodan could definitely duke it out now, if you'd like. Need to shake the rust off them BATS.

#4TheSite

Punk
09-27-2019, 02:23 PM
If he 4-0 against shodan he has nothing to prove. That’s a whole playoff sweep. If 4 clear victories can’t decide who’s better, then wtf. Subreal you don’t need to keep kicking a dead body brah

ColossalMini
09-27-2019, 02:30 PM
lol wait have I actually battled you? If I don't remember I probably sucked, lemme get that runback Subreal

EtH
09-27-2019, 03:08 PM
I love when guys like Erupt claim to be playing "the villain". Bitch just cause we all call you a faggot doesn't make it a gimmick, it makes you a faggot.

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2019, 04:08 PM
Pretty sure I got online and said 95 percent of you active were trash. And all the trash niggas got butt hurt and formed an alliance lmao

Works every time.

If your bars were up to par you wouldnt get offended. And feel the need to take down the big bad Legend.

Site fulla squares lol

ColossalMini
09-27-2019, 04:43 PM
How Many Times Do We Have To Teach You This Lesson Old Man!?

Locchart
09-27-2019, 04:44 PM
How Many Times Do We Have To Teach You This Lesson Old Man!?

TALK TO 'EM!

EtH
09-27-2019, 05:54 PM
Erupt got more YT subscribers than chances of winning Vs Lock.

Erupt da Monsta
09-27-2019, 06:48 PM
Erupt got more YT subscribers than chances of winning Vs Lock.

I’ve already beat Lock. :confused:

Locchart
09-27-2019, 07:27 PM
I’ve already beat Lock. :confused:

6 years ago, bro. Not even Subreal tries to claim beating me 5 years ago, and he's been the butt of EtH's jokes more than you have so far.

REZN
09-27-2019, 08:11 PM
Lockhart and I are like 3-4 or some shit with his recent win over me. We've battled a fuck ton.

Locchart
09-27-2019, 08:22 PM
Lockhart and I are like 3-4 or some shit with his recent win over me. We've battled a fuck ton.

I've basically battled everyone at this point. Crazy, isn't it?

Subreal
09-27-2019, 08:32 PM
6 years ago, bro. Not even Subreal tries to claim beating me 5 years ago, and he's been the butt of EtH's jokes more than you have so far.

I give people credit where it’s due, even if I’m arguing with them I still respect their skill level and accomplishments. That’s why I wasn’t sitting there like an idiot calling Erupt trash when I was arguing with him when he’s one of the best battlers the site has seen. Same thing with you, I might have trash talked you like a lonnnng ass time ago but for the past few years I’ve always given you props I’m not gonna sit here and call you trash when you’ve beat me multiple times lol

Locchart
09-27-2019, 08:39 PM
I give people credit where it’s due, even if I’m arguing with them I still respect their skill level and accomplishments. That’s why I wasn’t sitting there like an idiot calling Erupt trash when I was arguing with him when he’s one of the best battlers the site has seen. Same thing with you, I might have trash talked you like a lonnnng ass time ago but for the past few years I’ve always given you props I’m not gonna sit here and call you trash when you’ve beat me multiple times lol

See I can respect that. Good shit for that. We can always go 16 again for old time's sake.

Subreal
09-27-2019, 09:14 PM
See I can respect that. Good shit for that. We can always go 16 again for old time's sake.

Dope, will take me awhile to write since I’m atleast 2 years rusty I think so I’ll send and you can respond when you get time since you got battles already lined up and stuff. That’s another thing you deserve props on, you’ve always been crazy active and put out like a Bnas quantity of battles out but with good material instead of trash lol. Most competitive dudes worth battling were way less active and only battled like once or twice a month

REZN
09-27-2019, 09:25 PM
I've basically battled everyone at this point. Crazy, isn't it?

TFW I still have the winning record.

Locchart
09-27-2019, 09:34 PM
TFW I still have the winning record.

TFW you don't have the LBT Title from our last battle. :S

Rican
09-27-2019, 10:29 PM
Interesting.

Rican
10-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Eth

I think you should expand on this list and write more about it.

EtH
10-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Eth

I think you should expand on this list and write more about it.

I think you should eat a dick.

Rican
10-02-2019, 07:12 PM
Not into your dick fantasies.

Beefing with me in 2019 is not cool, Eth.

Pick a different guy.

EtH
10-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Just copy and paste "Rican claims he ghost wrote for him in a tournament battle" under everyone's name and boom, fully expanded upon.

Rican
10-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Lol, you can ask them yourself.

Rican
10-03-2019, 01:20 AM

Respect to this.

Shodan
10-03-2019, 06:04 AM
Idk how I'm typing out a complaint about Subreal right now since my hands are still in the air from the battles I've lost against him

EtH
10-03-2019, 07:46 AM
Reranked by skill level

Bleu
Lockhart
Huey Jazz
Manhattan
Seul
Esso
Edgeworth
DaDDiO
UNKNOWN ARTIST
Illimit
Real Talk
remarK
RULE
Erupt
Askari
Celsius
Skizzo
Row
Rai
Good Grief
Babylon
Jason
TalkSick
EtH
Top Notch
Aggo
ILLOKWENT
Dissizit
ViTRiOL
Shodan
Rant
Culprit
HVK
Mikey Deniro
WarSand
Punk
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Nicholas
AfterThought
AmbitiousFlow
O_G
IAmFlow
NawkOut
Dono
Obey
Phroxen
Louie Dawgs
Mani Mula
ELOH STACKz
Rain Matrix
Reefer
Godbody
GrizzEAT
SoupErb
Rican
Dean
OSKAR
Ohs
Man Down
X-Calibur
PurFekShun
Mind Fuck
Mayneak
Rhyme Reaper
EJT
IV
Conceited
Olde English
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
J Town
War Tank
Multiple Madness
MahVulvas
Deniro B Milk
Left Field
Jacoby
RhetoriK
SwiftKeys
Jimmy Backhandz
Missy Pj
SpenDiD
Coree Warpath
Shellz
BonesRecordz
Street FamouS
Mr D
Swaz
Munny
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
Da Piff Spoona
Teqneekz
Scientific
Urban Izz
KILOS
D-Reppin
MJ
Serious Biz

Punk
10-03-2019, 07:54 AM

Talk that goat talk. I get hit with this shit all the time. Every time I’m arguing with some fool, all of a sudden I suck and I can’t make music :(

EtH
10-03-2019, 08:05 AM
Talk that goat talk. I get hit with this shit all the time. Every time I’m arguing with some fool, all of a sudden I suck and I can’t make music :(

Thats not true I think you suck and cant make music all the time.

Punk
10-03-2019, 08:08 AM
Thats not true I think you suck and cant make music all the time.

I still have your raw vocals from like 2012 let’s not go there

EtH
10-03-2019, 08:26 AM
I still have your raw vocals from like 2012 let’s not go there

You've said that 320 times. Ive asked you to post them for the laugh 320. Ive got the finished track itself.

Shodan
10-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Putting my skill level beneath Dissizit and RULE.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/808/918/53f.png

EtH
10-03-2019, 08:46 AM
Putting my skill level beneath Dissizit and RULE.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/808/918/53f.png

You Vs Dissizit is close. RULE in his prime was better than you at your style though.

Dissizt had an abysmal style but I can't lie that his concept generation was killer. Really original punches.

RULE
10-03-2019, 08:48 AM
Thinking you're anywhere near my level. lol

EtH
10-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm talking about prime RULE. Right now you're very lucky in top 50. EtH In A Tee / Affinity isn't gonna fly on LB in 2019.

Edit: Rank RULE right now at 62.

Locchart
10-03-2019, 10:21 AM
I knew there'd be some hurt feelings.

Aggo
10-03-2019, 10:28 AM
26 looks good on me.

Shodan
10-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm talking about prime RULE. Right now you're very lucky in top 50. EtH In A Tee / Affinity isn't gonna fly on LB in 2019.

Edit: Rank RULE right now at 62.

Whether it will fly or not, aren't there English accents where f sounds the same as unvoiced th? So maybe you can blame RULE for that wp but maybe you can't.

'Jer ballin around / Gerbil in a Round, though.

I'll accept that RULE was better than I am now relative to his contemporaries, but putting him above me in absolute terms (when I'm doing my best) is insane. I consider myself top 10 all time without a doubt, probably above Edge and Seul but below Lock and reEFer.

EtH
10-03-2019, 05:48 PM
Whether it will fly or not, aren't there English accents where f sounds the same as unvoiced th? So maybe you can blame RULE for that wp but maybe you can't.

'Jer ballin around / Gerbil in a Round, though.

I'll accept that RULE was better than I am now relative to his contemporaries, but putting him above me in absolute terms (when I'm doing my best) is insane. I consider myself top 10 all time without a doubt, probably above Edge and Seul but below Lock and reEFer.

That's not how wordplay works. 2FUEL says Three like Tree. But if he says "You'll see three shots and it's not glasses of sap" that shit'll never world.

You may consider yourself that level but your era of activity was at the same time as edge and seul and you never got above them.

Punk
10-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Shodan > EtH

Locchart
10-03-2019, 07:58 PM
"You'll see three shots and it's not glasses of sap"

DDDDDDDDDDON DEMARCO

Rican
10-03-2019, 08:04 PM
A Shodan vs Eth battle would be nice to see.

EtH
10-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Shodan already beat me.

RULE
10-04-2019, 06:21 AM
Skill rank list is massively off imo. Nice to see Huey up there tho.

Cant hate tho cuz its a hugh undertaking. I wouldnt know how to start writing a list like thtis at all.

1/

EtH
10-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Skill rank list is massively off imo. Nice to see Huey up there tho.

Cant hate tho cuz its a hugh undertaking. I wouldnt know how to start writing a list like thtis at all.

1/

Fix it then. Skill list relies heavily on memory of individual battles which is much harder than just remembering someones site standing.

Side note, I expected more complaining at ranking myself #24.

Rican
10-04-2019, 06:48 AM
Fix it then. Skill list relies heavily on memory of individual battles which is much harder than just remembering someones site standing.

Side note, I expected more complaining at ranking myself #24.

Wait, you're seul? Lol

Locchart
10-04-2019, 08:13 AM
Wait, you're seul? Lol

EtH is definitely not Seul. Lol.

Rican
10-04-2019, 08:30 AM
Trolling

Punk
10-04-2019, 08:38 AM
Trolling

If you carefully look at the page 20, he dropped a DIFFERENT list based on skill.

You’re still reading the list on page 1

You guys gotta stop with the word “trolling” lol

Rican
10-04-2019, 08:42 AM
Facts though.

I did a list yesterday but ended up losing it. Lol

Óðinn
10-04-2019, 08:44 AM
Gotta be honest, having Having Askari, Rai, Celsius, Babylon, TalkSick, Himself, Dissizit, ViTRiOL, Rant, Culprit, WarSand, AmbitiousFlow,O_G, Dono, Obey, Manhattan, Lockhart, ELOH STACKz, GrizzEAT, Ohs, OSKAR, X-Calibur, Mind Fuck, Louie Dawgs, IAmFlow, AfterThought. Punk, HVK, Shodan, Aggo, GOOD GRIEF above Mayneak is pure bullshit.

Rican
10-04-2019, 08:50 AM
You got someone there twice.

Tsk tsk.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Eth*...

EtH
10-04-2019, 09:11 AM
Gotta be honest, having Having Askari, Rai, Celsius, Babylon, TalkSick, Himself, Dissizit, ViTRiOL, Rant, Culprit, WarSand, AmbitiousFlow,O_G, Dono, Obey, Manhattan, Lockhart, ELOH STACKz, GrizzEAT, Ohs, OSKAR, X-Calibur, Mind Fuck, Louie Dawgs, IAmFlow, AfterThought. Punk, HVK, Shodan, Aggo, GOOD GRIEF above Mayneak is pure bullshit.

Doubt there's anyone on the site right now that ranks Mayneak above any person on that list bar for bar. In 2019 you'd 100-0 2008 Mayneak too. Shits changed in a decade.

Óðinn
10-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Doubt there's anyone on the site right now that ranks Mayneak above any person on that list bar for bar. In 2019 you'd 100-0 2008 Mayneak too. Shits changed in a decade.

Half those dudes aren't battling in 2019 though...

Most on the list are from the same era as May, though. Ohs, Askaris etc... Askari good, don't get me wrong. But Ohs above May? Fuck off lol...

EtH
10-04-2019, 09:20 AM
Half those dudes aren't battling in 2019 though...

Most on the list are from the same era as May, though. Ohs, Askaris etc... Askari good, don't get me wrong. But Ohs above May? Fuck off lol...

I ranked reputation and legacy, then I ranked actual non-relative to generation skill level.

Ohs best verses were better than Mays best verses. Ohs became pretty good by about 2010.

Óðinn
10-04-2019, 09:21 AM
I ranked reputation and legacy, then I ranked actual non-relative to generation skill level.

Ohs best verses were better than Mays best verses. Ohs became pretty good by about 2010.

You on drugs?

Locchart
10-04-2019, 09:25 AM
I'd love to see Mayneak come back and battle now. Idk how successful he'd be, but it would be interesting to see nonetheless.

Rican
10-04-2019, 09:29 AM
Astronomical was dope.

EtH
10-04-2019, 09:29 AM
I'd love to see Mayneak come back and battle now. Idk how successful he'd be, but it would be interesting to see nonetheless.

May kept it simple so I reckon he'd quickly integrate and be a contender within a few months
His stuff is just too simple for 2019 standards and we've all heard his punches said by someone at 4-0 a million times now.

EtH
10-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Every once in a while Grizz and Diss have some really good lines. They can be fairly creative and I reckon that has more skill than just your absolutely baseline punches. Still hate both though.

Shodan
10-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Every once in a while Grizz and Diss have some really good lines.

Yeah but the problem is they don't know WHICH of their lines are really good.

Rican
10-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Every once in a while Grizz and Diss have some really good lines. They can be fairly creative and I reckon that has more skill than just your absolutely baseline punches. Still hate both though.

Lol. I don't understand why.

TradeMarked
12-20-2019, 07:33 AM

Seeing as how times have changed. And there isn't much cheating as far as votes go. Mayneak would be fucked. Real Talk. Rieper

Esso
01-02-2020, 11:43 PM
accomplishments schmomplishments....ain’t nobody want none.

IIAM
01-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Guess ii’ll start at the bottom of this list. ii’ll send and skip who ever isn’t active

Fidel Z
01-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Oh yeah, EtH fuck you for the disrespect

RULE
01-03-2020, 02:25 AM
Guess ii’ll start at the bottom of this list. ii’ll send and skip who ever isn’t active

If you ACTUALLY did that it would be dope lol

EtH
01-03-2020, 02:35 AM
Oh yeah, EtH fuck you for the disrespect

Did you think you were gonna be ranked? Haha

The Saaxxx Baba
01-03-2020, 12:44 PM
i think i beat culprit in an 8 lol

RULE
01-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Writing a top 100 is so damn hard. Ive started and stopped a few times.

The Saaxxx Baba
01-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Writing a top 100 is so damn hard. Ive started and stopped a few times.

you should do it after the current GC and keep updating it after every GC prolly twice a year.

EtH
01-03-2020, 01:02 PM
No need mines is definitive.

RULE
01-03-2020, 01:04 PM
No need mines is definitive.

Surprised you had DaDDiO at the top. I thought u werent a fan.

EtH
01-03-2020, 01:06 PM
Surprised you had DaDDiO at the top. I thought u werent a fan.

I'm not. There's a skill based one in the thread somehow. This is more about "greatness" and people regard Daddio so astronomically high.

Might revise it a little for 2019.

Locchart
01-03-2020, 01:07 PM
I honestly can't even think of 100 names to even start a list.

RULE
01-03-2020, 01:19 PM

Bleu
RULE
UNKNOWN ARTIST
DaDDiO
Jason
Askari
Real Talk
Illimit
Erupt
Deniro B Milk
Top Notch
Reefer
Illokwent
Nawkout
Lockhart
MahVulas
Seul
Olde English
War Tank
Manhattan
Row
Left Field
Celsius
Remark
Mikey Deniro
Talksick
Esso
Mani Mula
GRizzEAT
RhetoriK
Huey Jazz
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Dono
Phroxen
Mayneak
Godbody
MJ
Rican
Rant
Splendid
Rain Matrix
Rai
Dissizit
Multiple Madness
ViTRiOL
Aggo
GOOD GRIEF
Afterthought
Coree Warpath
Man Down
Edgeworth
Serious Biz
Mind Fuck
Babylon
Nicholas
EtH
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
J Town
Shellz
Obey
D-Reppin
WarSand
BonesRecords
Dean
Shodan
IV
Scientific
SwiftKeys
Mr D
Jacoby
EJT
IAmFlow
Louie Dawgs
Teqneekz
Skizzo
Rhyme Reaper
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
Jimmy Backhandz
Punk
AmbitiousFlow
HVK
OSKAR
Street FamouS
Urban Izz
Munny
SoupErb
Da Piff Spoona
X-Calibur
O_G
Swaz
KILOS
Ohs
PurFekShun
ELOH STACKz
Missy Pj
Conceited
Culprit

I prefer Nicks list

and not cuz im two places higher on his.

ok that is why.

Splendid at 41 tho? lol

Locchart
01-03-2020, 01:20 PM
I prefer Nicks list

ok that is why.

Splendid at 41 tho? lol

I'm more so confused at Milk cracking the Top 10.

EtH
01-03-2020, 02:32 PM
Might do a top 100, or whatever, right now.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Seul
Esso
Lockhart
Rai
Edgeworth
Celsius
WarSand
Shodan
Manhattan
EtH
RULE
Rant
Aggo
GrizzEAT
O_G
ILLOKWENT
Rican
Punk
Good Grief
IAmFlow
SwiftKeys
Olde English

Of (semi) active battlers from the original list, based only on site hierarchy and not skill level, I think this is the expectancy of skill.

I know, I know, Rican. But you lads have let him stroll back into being a big name battler 40,000 times and you would do it again tomorrow.

IIAM
01-09-2020, 01:13 AM
OSKAR looks like you’re up!
I’ll send you down?

RULE
01-09-2020, 04:34 AM
OSKAR looks like you’re up!
I’ll send you down?

You legit doing this? Cause that would actually be dope lol

TradeMarked
01-09-2020, 04:39 AM

Bro, Oskar beat me some years back in Audio. Imagine what he'd do to him lol :monkey::D:monkey:

IIAM
01-09-2020, 04:45 AM

Yeah, I’d love to have the privilege,
to go up against LB’s upper echelon.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Also it means a lot to me that you approve *real spill

Noir
01-09-2020, 06:32 AM
I prefer Nicks list

ok that is why.

Splendid at 41 tho? lol

Me too :D :high:

---------- Post added at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

Reranked by skill level

Bleu
Lockhart
Huey Jazz
Manhattan
Seul
Esso
Edgeworth
DaDDiO
UNKNOWN ARTIST
Illimit
Real Talk
remarK
RULE
Erupt
Askari
Celsius
Skizzo
Row
Rai
Good Grief
Babylon
Jason
TalkSick
EtH
Top Notch
Aggo
ILLOKWENT
Dissizit
ViTRiOL
Shodan
Rant
Culprit
HVK
Mikey Deniro
WarSand
Punk
Manny Festo
Krhyme Killz
Nicholas
AfterThought
AmbitiousFlow
O_G
IAmFlow
NawkOut
Dono
Obey
Phroxen
Louie Dawgs
Mani Mula
ELOH STACKz
Rain Matrix
Reefer
Godbody
GrizzEAT
SoupErb
Rican
Dean
OSKAR
Ohs
Man Down
X-Calibur
PurFekShun
Mind Fuck
Mayneak
Rhyme Reaper
EJT
IV
Conceited
Olde English
FuckYuhLife
Cryptology
J Town
War Tank
Multiple Madness
MahVulvas
Deniro B Milk
Left Field
Jacoby
RhetoriK
SwiftKeys
Jimmy Backhandz
Missy Pj
SpenDiD
Coree Warpath
Shellz
BonesRecordz
Street FamouS
Mr D
Swaz
Munny
Unstoppable Flow
Oreo Boi
Da Piff Spoona
Teqneekz
Scientific
Urban Izz
KILOS
D-Reppin
MJ
Serious Biz

I like this one more too although the people closest to me would look a bit different

Erupt da Monsta
01-09-2020, 09:16 PM
^thats the worst list I’ve ever seen.

RULE
01-10-2020, 03:23 AM
^thats the worst list I’ve ever seen.

13. RULE
14. Erupt

They did us dirty.

EtH
01-10-2020, 03:58 AM
RULE: They did us dirty