PDA

View Full Version : I need your help, LB

Punk
06-19-2019, 03:42 PM
So I’m putting together an app for my site And I want to have it ready for release in 2020.

Since I’m sure most of you are mobile users, what cool features should apps have nowadays ideally for sites that are like SoundCloud, YouTube, etc.

Saii
06-19-2019, 05:07 PM
So I’m putting together an app for my site And I want to have it ready for release in 2020.

Since I’m sure most of you are mobile users, what cool features should apps have nowadays ideally for sites that are like SoundCloud, YouTube, etc.

Need a little bit more information to assist you big homie.

Is this a blogging/information sharing platform? Mobile store? Social media network? Music sharing platform?

Punk
06-19-2019, 05:38 PM
Music promotion site. basically sharing your music for feedback. But the community features will play a huge part. It’s not one of those “just post your songs here and dip out”. The members will be involved in tons of shit such as contests

Edgeworth
06-19-2019, 06:00 PM
This isn’t really specific to it being an “app”, but it needs things like “similar artists”, “people who liked artist X also liked artist Y”, “highest rated songs from your recently viewed artists” etc things that web together the content on your site more fluidly, frequently, and with good accessibility.

KG The Prince
06-19-2019, 06:16 PM
Call it SpotifyTubeCloud

Punk
06-19-2019, 06:50 PM
This isn’t really specific to it being an “app”, but it needs things like “similar artists”, “people who liked artist X also liked artist Y”, “highest rated songs from your recently viewed artists” etc things that web together the content on your site more fluidly, frequently, and with good accessibility.

Thank you for all of this. Definitely dope ideas. Soon enough, I’m gonna make it more like a soundcloud where members upload their songs straight to the site. Which would be fire. Right now we’re just basically promoting their music from other platforms such as SoundCloud.

Rai
06-19-2019, 07:11 PM
Music promotion site. basically sharing your music for feedback. But the community features will play a huge part. It’s not one of those “just post your songs here and dip out”. The members will be involved in tons of shit such as contests

Check out this app. It's called OffTop
You should check it out, because they offer alot of what your trying to build ideas on.

Edgeworth
06-19-2019, 07:11 PM
Thank you for all of this. Definitely dope ideas. Soon enough, I’m gonna make it more like a soundcloud where members upload their songs straight to the site. Which would be fire. Right now we’re just basically promoting their music from other platforms such as SoundCloud.

Ohhh I see. Would you be able to PM me your link to your site just so I can take a look? Just curious to see

EtH
06-19-2019, 10:04 PM

To achieve this Punk, I'd suggest loosely looking into Big Data concepts and how to store and gather information.