PDA

View Full Version : Biter

Rai
06-11-2019, 06:36 PM
So I was bored and was looking through the all time rankings, when I stumbled across one of ORTHADOX's cyphers.

Shit was lame, but at the end I found something familiar....

On the rise of Celsius' comeback after years of being gone, he battled a noob named Animo. Used a past tense w/p. Here's the link...

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=487897

I'm the future, you "past tense" (passed tents) like walkin' through CAMP GROUNDS

ORTHADOX
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=36135

boi's''PAST TENSE/TENTS''like
DRIVIN THRU CAMP SITES!!!'

Not too convincing, eh?

What if I told you I've exposed him one other time for the same thing. Used a "Vanna White" wordplay against Eth that I used against him 4 months prior. Here's the link to that thread...

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161641

Coincidental? Probably not...
Idk bout you guys, but it seems like wordplay theft to me.

What do yall think? Celsius to thread.

EtH
06-11-2019, 06:40 PM
I won that shit.

Rai
06-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Looks like you got 100%-0, my friend. If found guilty, a possible auto win could be shelled out.

KG The Prince
06-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Ooohhooo :popcorn:

2 times

Very suspicious indeed.

Rai
06-11-2019, 07:10 PM
Ooohhooo :popcorn:

2 times

Very suspicious indeed.

I thought so too. Curious to see how Celsius handles things here.

Shodan
06-11-2019, 08:30 PM
I don't know. Even with the additional circumstantial evidence of having previously said something suspicious, I wouldn't call this a bite. At worst, it's reason to go through Cel's battles looking for any other potential bites.

Celsius
06-12-2019, 12:24 AM
I pride myself on my creativity, so I don't really under stand this thread. I'm a honest battler, and never intentionally bit anything. I think that past tense thing was more played than biiten..i was just coming back into battling again..hasn't every one used or seen a past tense line. The Vanna white is purely subconscious or coincidental..dude.. I've spit so many dope punchlines on here stop reaching.

Rai holds a grudge against me for a battle I beat him in..got real personal about his job and gf. He had the battle removed.
Anyways, everything listed in that battle was information YOU linked on let's beef...(facebook link) let it go bruh....

Rai
06-12-2019, 04:22 AM
I pride myself on my creativity, so I don't really under stand this thread. I'm a honest battler, and never intentionally bit anything. I think that past tense thing was more played than biiten..i was just coming back into battling again..hasn't every one used or seen a past tense line. The Vanna white is purely subconscious or coincidental..dude.. I've spit so many dope punchlines on here stop reaching.

Rai holds a grudge against me for a battle I beat him in..got real personal about his job and gf. He had the battle removed.
Anyways, everything listed in that battle was information YOU linked on let's beef...(facebook link) let it go bruh....

No. You're wrong there, bud. I have been over that. You "subconsciously " taking word plays is my issue.

Also. I never had the battle removed. Your verse still remains. I deleted my account way after the scheme tourney.

EtH
06-12-2019, 12:11 PM

Wait is this real? You literally backed out of the tournament and went to Pugz to get me banned because I was gonna write a personal verse.

Edit: Then you asked WarSand if you could ghostwrite for him against me because you wanted yo battle without the personals involved.

You asked me to delete the verse like 3 months later too (which I guess I did).

Come in Cel. I'm not even commenting on the biting shit but I can't believe you're bragging about that.

Celsius
06-12-2019, 01:08 PM
I did Rai like you did me lol.
You're just salty you lost..with ya own style Eth.
If I still had the heart to battle I'd prob challenge you and your side chick Rai to a tag team spar

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]No. You're wrong there, bud. I have been over that. You "subconsciously " taking word plays is my issue.

Also. I never had the battle removed. Your verse still remains. I deleted my account way after the scheme tourney.

Dude I've been better than you my whole life..why TF would I want your shit.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

EtH
06-12-2019, 01:52 PM

I'd say this was fair, but you and Rai happened before us. If you went in on him why did you back out of the tourney and try to get me banned?

joan of arc
06-12-2019, 02:03 PM
there is no way to prove if this is a bite. this or any other instance.

nobody who bites will ever use the same exact wording unless they a fucking idiot.

w/o exact wording there is no proof of a bite. i've seen the best of the site accused.

MEANS NOTHING. THREAD IS DEAD.

EtH
06-12-2019, 02:55 PM
there is no way to prove if this is a bite. this or any other instance.

nobody who bites will ever use the same exact wording unless they a fucking idiot.

w/o exact wording there is no proof of a bite. i've seen the best of the site accused.

MEANS NOTHING. THREAD IS DEAD.

Fuck up. I have never and won't give an opinion on a battle I was in. But if you dismiss rewording someone elses lines as well as dismissing exact wording, you dismiss EVERY bite. Fuck off man, biting happens.

joan of arc
06-12-2019, 03:07 PM
Fuck up. I have never and won't give an opinion on a battle I was in. But if you dismiss rewording someone elses lines as well as dismissing exact wording, you dismiss EVERY bite. Fuck off man, biting happens.

it happens non stop. most people are guilty when accused. but it'll never be acted upon. no proof. it's worthless debating.

EtH
06-12-2019, 03:24 PM
it happens non stop. most people are guilty when accused. but it'll never be acted upon. no proof. it's worthless debating.

So you're proposal as a mod is that we don't enforce biting?

Rai
06-12-2019, 03:25 PM
You're just salty you lost..with ya own style Eth.
If I still had the heart to battle I'd prob challenge you and your side chick Rai to a tag team spar

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Dude I've been better than you my whole life..why TF would I want your shit.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Funny thing is, is I've beat you 5 times, atleast. Just because there is no verse to prove so, (because I deleted my account), doesn't mean you're better than me. I think we need to battle Celsius.

joan of arc
06-12-2019, 04:00 PM
So you're proposal as a mod is that we don't enforce biting?

what do you want me to do about it? every single bit claim i've ever seen lead to nothing. there's no way to prove it if the wording is different. i've seen bars that look exactly the same to me, and others will claim it's not. i feel like there's a massive bias to protecting big names on the site, so tbh, who cares.

most of these ideas behind bars are very recycled anyways

EtH
06-12-2019, 04:28 PM
what do you want me to do about it? every single bit claim i've ever seen lead to nothing. there's no way to prove it if the wording is different. i've seen bars that look exactly the same to me, and others will claim it's not. i feel like there's a massive bias to protecting big names on the site, so tbh, who cares.

You just make a rationale decision amoungst yourselves like every other mods in history have.

I agree about the bias. That kind of stuff is a big part of why me and the mods never played nice. But that's your job on here.

Saii
06-12-2019, 05:13 PM
I feel like today's mods do a good job of enforcing the rules despite having to fight the stereotypes created by past mods that haven't done the best job. Although guts, Edge, and Seul are newer mods, they have been doing a good job of enforcing rules.

In this particular case, a word for word "reference" is a bite. Similar concepts are usually the types of things that are debated, but this case is as close as a word for word bite you can get to without copy & paste. Simple as that. I've known Celsius to have some blemishes on his record (like anybody here) but I've never known him to be a cheater/biter. Still, the fact remains...what's been presented to us is technically a bite if we're looking at what constitutes a bite.

Celsius
06-13-2019, 02:45 AM
I'd say this was fair, but you and Rai happened before us. If you went in on him why did you back out of the tourney and try to get me banned?

Cuz I got insider info that you were gathering real personal shit...and that you were hitting up actual members of my family on fb. Who wouldn't be pissed .

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Lol..catch me in the text GC in December..

EtH
06-13-2019, 02:53 PM
Cuz I got insider info that you were gathering real personal shit...and that you were hitting up actual members of my family on fb. Who wouldn't be pissed .

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

A) Never hit up your family.

B) You JUST said you went in hard with real world personals based on information Rai had posted on LB. Why couldn't I do the same?

C) "Insider information". Not exactly like me bringing a personal verse is unexpected. I said it straight up. You quit the GC and asked to ghostwrite for someone else just so you could drop bars with no reprocussion. Thats the biggest bitch move in LB history.

joan of arc
06-13-2019, 02:56 PM

nothing i said once reffered to you or your bars. i didn't even look.

because my point is, biting accusations are a waste of time. 99 percent of the time, nobody will agree and decide to take action

Celsius
06-13-2019, 04:15 PM
nothing i said once reffered to you or your bars. i didn't even look.

because my point is, biting accusations are a waste of time. 99 percent of the time, nobody will agree and decide to take action

Lol that was for Rai my bad.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

A) Never hit up your family.

B) You JUST said you went in hard with real world personals based on information Rai had posted on LB. Why couldn't I do the same?

C) "Insider information". Not exactly like me bringing a personal verse is unexpected. I said it straight up. You quit the GC and asked to ghostwrite for someone else just so you could drop bars with no reprocussion. Thats the biggest bitch move in LB history.

According to Mods it's okay to use (real life)personals (smh) if you link your social media to lb or email...that's why I was pissed initially..but I took the mods up on their word and used personals on Rai and you..stemming from past URLS you've posted on the site. That real personal shit is wack tbh

EtH
06-13-2019, 09:32 PM
According to Mods it's okay to use (real life)personals (smh) if you link your social media to lb or email...that's why I was pissed initially..but I took the mods up on their word and used personals on Rai and you..stemming from past URLS you've posted on the site. That real personal shit is wack tbh

I'm not sure if you're remembering right. You didn't have any real-life personals on me (as I've never dropped any URLs to my real life on here). You had some shit on information I've put on here and it was a decent verse, but you never used real shit on me.

However, AFTER you used Rai's social media stuff to drop real life personals on him, you went crying to Pugz about me doing the same thing. That's mental.

Rai
06-13-2019, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure if you're remembering right. You didn't have any real-life personals on me (as I've never dropped any URLs to my real life on here). You had some shit on information I've put on here and it was a decent verse, but you never used real shit on me.

However, AFTER you used Rai's social media stuff to drop real life personals on him, you went crying to Pugz about me doing the same thing. That's mental.

Would have never happened had I known what LB was about. Back in 2007 it wasn't like that. So when I joined I put my fb link on my account, and completely forgot about. Plus, Cel acts like he found the link, when Rohann found it and turned Cel onto it.

Also, Cel and Rohann plotted against me (saying manny was my ghost) to try to get me out of the tournament. Without those personals, Cel would have lost. No doubt.

EtH
06-13-2019, 11:09 PM
Ironically Rohan was the one who pranked Cels own family. Dude was too stupid to avoid aligning with a known paedophile and got burned.

Rai
06-13-2019, 11:13 PM
Ironically Rohan was the one who pranked Cels own family. Dude was too stupid to avoid aligning with a known paedophile and got burned.

That he did. Same for Lockhart. Bastards need to beef, fuck all the outside shit. People do all the things you need for a battle on this site.

EtH
06-13-2019, 11:40 PM
That he did. Same for Lockhart. Bastards need to beef, fuck all the outside shit. People do all the things you need for a battle on this site.

I'm cool with trashing someone's kids pictures in a battle. People go in on live battles and tbh I can't be bothered reading another verse of impersonal gunplay bullshit. But I'm not out here fucking contacting people and shit.

Student
06-14-2019, 12:15 AM
*Moved to General Talk* & voted as well.

I'm standing by what I said in the Vanna White thread, it's only biting if it's clearly verbatim, parts or a whole, but using similar concepts with different set-ups and punches aren't considered flat-out biting, although multiple instances would definitely be investigated.

EtH
06-14-2019, 12:19 AM
Cool.

Btw anyone want to battle? Take no notice of every one of my lines being slightly reworded versions of whatever Locks recent battle is. Just a coincidence.

I don't even think Cel was out here biting guys he beat or Cash One but to draw a line like that as staff is fucking idiotic.

Celsius
06-14-2019, 02:30 AM
*Moved to General Talk* & voted as well.

I'm standing by what I said in the Vanna White thread, it's only biting if it's clearly verbatim, parts or a whole, but using similar concepts with different set-ups and punches aren't considered flat-out biting, although multiple instances would definitely be investigated.

I give you permission to look at every text and audio battle I've every done...good luck
And while you're at it..might as well compile a list of my greatest puns.. :D

Student
06-14-2019, 05:01 AM
Cool.

Btw anyone want to battle? Take no notice of every one of my lines being slightly reworded versions of whatever Locks recent battle is. Just a coincidence.

I don't even think Cel was out here biting guys he beat or Cash One but to draw a line like that as staff is fucking idiotic.
How would you handle this? I'm all for banning people who bite but to dismiss the fact there's a grey area is silly imo.

EtH
06-14-2019, 06:18 AM
How would you handle this? I'm all for biting people who bite but to dismiss the fact there's a grey area is silly imo.

YOU are dismissing that it's a grey area.

"Unless it's word for word, its a bite". Thats fucking stupid. For example the time I caught Rican, I fojnd a Netcees thread he'd posted in where in one battle he had 3 concepts from that thread reworded. Under your ruling he'd have got away with that.

Punk
06-14-2019, 05:42 PM
The line is so corny it doesn’t qualify as a bite.

Shodan
06-14-2019, 09:50 PM
How would you handle this? I'm all for biting people who bite but to dismiss the fact there's a grey area is silly imo.

Stuey is usually the first dude to say "bite" when something's clearly in the gray area... so the fact that even HE thinks this is in the grey area is pretty damned solid evidence that Celsius didn't bite.

EtH
06-14-2019, 11:33 PM
Stuey is usually the first dude to say "bite" when something's clearly in the gray area... so the fact that even HE thinks this is in the grey area is pretty damned solid evidence that Celsius didn't bite.

Isn't that basically the entire storyline of the court case in Big Daddy?

Rai
06-15-2019, 09:12 AM
I see that reworking worplays is okay now-a-days. Maybe Row shouldn't have been banned for concept flipping, or maybe Erk/Anarchist shouldn't have been banned for biting. Since it's okay to do that now.

Mosy
06-15-2019, 11:54 AM
He bit that shit.