PDA

View Full Version : Ice Bear vs. Ginge Rivalry - 3 Rounds, 1 Winner.

Ice Bear
05-29-2019, 12:26 PM
In the past 48 hours, I've been a bit of a bitch. I played Nicklesh and Ginge, and pissed Ginge off. Now, we've got beef. We're gonna settle it though.

The terms:

Loser changes his name to CumGuzzler69 for six months, and is given (if mods conform to the idea) a custom humility banner/title for their profile for the duration of the name change. If the loser changes their name back within the six month period, he is an official supreme bitch.

The details:

Three rounds (three battles), winner is the best two out of three. First two battles are 16 lines and the third, final battle is 32 lines (because if we get to this point it'd be an epic tiebreaker of sorts.

I send first, as I have exams for the next week-ish. Ginge sends within 72 hours, or he forfeits the battle. I won't bitch him out by sending when he's offline and might not know, I'll be positive he is online at the time I send to be sure he knows.

Battle is blind.

Battle will be held in the exclusive arena, in an effort to keep newbs and bad voters away from voting on it.

I expect some high-vp voters to be all over this shit.

Also, no extra-hype shit with what I already did with Ginge v Nicklesh. Just let it ride and be what it is. If anyone tries to create extra shit, I'll have a mod close the thread. That won't stop the battles from happening though.

May the best man win.

EtH
05-29-2019, 12:30 PM
The only thing better than one Ice Bear Vs Ginge battle is three of them!!!!!

Ice Bear
05-29-2019, 12:33 PM
The only thing better than one Ice Bear Vs Ginge battle is three of them!!!!!

Not gonna point out the negatives about this, so no hate, but....I just can't get over the fact this dude been here eleven years and has participated in exactly 3 battles.

EtH
05-29-2019, 12:34 PM
Crazy right?

Ice Bear
05-29-2019, 12:38 PM
Crazy right?

I'm also curious as to how a person can have -0 points. That makes fucking zero sense.

Ginge
05-29-2019, 03:06 PM
lmao i was gonna say shall we go 8
i can go up to 3 rounds of 8 or one 16 but this shit is ridiculous ahaha

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

ik u tryna put beef behind us but 2 b real if imma write that much material i'll battle sum good ppl lol

Ice Bear
05-29-2019, 04:08 PM

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

ik u tryna put beef behind us but 2 b real if imma write that much material i'll battle sum good ppl lol

then we'll go one 16, but I feel like 16 ain't enough space to fuck somebody up. Your choice though. We'll go 16.

Ginge
05-29-2019, 04:12 PM
then we'll go one 16, but I feel like 16 ain't enough space to fuck somebody up. Your choice though. We'll go 16.

16 it is
its locked in
and i'd like 2 think my battle with nicklesh show it's plenty space 2 fuck sum1 up
i aint swayin btw, but lets be real its had all da votes its gonna get while the site is this quiet
anyway, name change battle is underway, have we got time limits and established whos sending?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

yes we do,
cool
best of luck cumguzzler

Ice Bear
05-29-2019, 04:14 PM
16 it is
its locked in
and i'd like 2 think my battle with nicklesh show it's plenty space 2 fuck sum1 up
i aint swayin btw, but lets be real its had all da votes its gonna get while the site is this quiet
anyway, name change battle is underway, have we got time limits and established whos sending?

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

yes we do,
cool
best of luck cumguzzler

Yeah, I'll send at some point after next Thursday and you'll reply within 72 hours or it's a forfeit

CakedOut
05-30-2019, 12:44 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ZNCC4O1i--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu.png

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Yeah, I'll send at some point after next Thursday and you'll reply within 72 hours or it's a forfeit

It’s not what you did son that angers me soon. It’s who you did it too.
“Who, that fucking nobody?”
That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.

eminemsumo113vreal
05-30-2019, 01:18 AM
All I know, Ginge is a bitch. Fuck Ginge.

Aggo
05-30-2019, 07:22 AM
Cakedout is still a fuckin poof, eh?

Ice Bear
05-30-2019, 08:54 AM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ZNCC4O1i--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu.png

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

That fucking nobody is ginge, he once was an associate of ours. With that being said, we’re rearranging this battle. So Ginge would you like an 8 or 16? I can’t let you walk around here saying you bodied my artist ice whom I’m invested in. This has turned into a personal matter. Speak now, to ignore this will be a recipe for disaster.

I'm entirely confused by this post. Who are you angry at? And you're battling Ginge because you don't want me bodied? This is a personal matter for me and Ginge , I don't understand at all what you're doing. I'm not hatin at all, I for real have no clue what you're intentions are, can you explain?

Ginge
05-30-2019, 11:18 AM

just seen this lol
what the fuck r u on about u sillt prick ahaha

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

if u wanna battle me, just send 8
u aint rearrangin shit between me and ice tho lol
ice knows he been a bitch and he's ready 2 pay the price
he either rolls as cumguzzler69, or pulls out his best verse 2 date by a mile
either way da site wins
as 4 u and me, i aint never gonna duck a battle, send away

Ice Bear
05-30-2019, 12:25 PM
just seen this lol
what the fuck r u on about u sillt prick ahaha

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

if u wanna battle me, just send 8
u aint rearrangin shit between me and ice tho lol
ice knows he been a bitch and he's ready 2 pay the price
he either rolls as cumguzzler69, or pulls out his best verse 2 date by a mile
either way da site wins
as 4 u and me, i aint never gonna duck a battle, send away

I assume it's a personal matter to him because he's invested in me as a member of ME3 now, however, I don't need people to take my heat. I appreciate it, CakedOut, however I can handle my own shit. If I lose, I lose. It's that simple.

CakedOut
05-30-2019, 04:19 PM
Ice... ice... ice You know what sup. Make it quick, I’m getting hungry over here

Ginge
05-30-2019, 04:34 PM
u n kold better start ghost writin him some bars then lmao

Ginge
05-31-2019, 09:21 PM
Ice Bear
u told me u were at da editin phase back thursday
drop da verse soon fam