PDA

View Full Version : Ginge vs Nickleshanandan Death Match

Ginge
05-27-2019, 05:45 AM
Just getting the bitch to confirm it here so he got no recourse to pussy out.

Imma send him 16 lines blind, he'll reply within 72 hours.

Loser deletes their account.

If he doesn't reply within the time he deletes his account.

Save the talk about how this stuff isn't good for the site, this prick puts out nothing but trash and he actually thinks he's gonna win lmao

nickleshanandan just accept 2 the terms here and I'll write the 16 in a bit.

The Saaxxx Baba
05-27-2019, 05:47 AM
i have said this before and imma say this again, imma enjoy burying you intto the grave u have dug for yourself. bring it on red head.

Locchart
05-27-2019, 10:51 AM
"Hey this Old Western town is barely getting along with all of the 5 people that inhabit it, so let's have the 2 of us get drunk and have a duel in the streets outside the saloon. That'll really bring people in to town." said the butcher to the blacksmith.

I don't have to tell you guys how dumb this idea actually is.

The Saaxxx Baba
05-27-2019, 11:10 AM
"Hey this Old Western town is barely getting along with all of the 5 people that inhabit it, so let's have the 2 of us get drunk and have a duel in the streets outside the saloon. That'll really bring people in to town." said the butcher to the blacksmith.

I don't have to tell you guys how dumb this idea actually is.

wat do you expect? it was ginge's idea after all lol

Locchart
05-27-2019, 11:21 AM
wat do you expect? it was ginge's idea after all lol

Regardless of who's idea it is, it doesn't make you smarter if you're following it.

The Saaxxx Baba
05-27-2019, 11:24 AM
Regardless of who's idea it is, it doesn't make you smarter if you're following it.

allowing it* plus whats letsbeef without the beef the kid wanted it so i'm giving it to him and rid the place of an egoistic prick in the process.

Locchart
05-27-2019, 11:57 AM
allowing it* plus whats letsbeef without the beef the kid wanted it so i'm giving it to him and rid the place of an egoistic prick in the process.

Because having an account deletion battle where all of 5 people are active at a time, at the most, is what the site really needs.

Ginge
05-27-2019, 02:41 PM
Because having an account deletion battle where all of 5 people are active at a time, at the most, is what the site really needs.

tuff tits

Student
05-27-2019, 04:07 PM
Won't enforce or encourage a deletion battle but users are free to delete their battles if they choose, just know that any accomplishments will be forfeited.

Ginge
05-27-2019, 05:42 PM
good ting i got no accomplishments
and i aint losin lmao

joan of arc
05-27-2019, 10:14 PM
stop being faggots. no deleting. period

Ginge
05-28-2019, 05:27 AM

fuk off

Ice Bear
05-28-2019, 11:25 AM

Not trying to be that guy, but there's literally zero way for you to stop them.

Also, Ginge and The Wrathchild I'm not voting on the battle. I love ya both, won't bear to see either of you go. You both know, of course, who my internal vote lies with (as in, who I feel will win), but I won't drop one. I love ya both. Good luck, mates, and may the best man stay on lb forever and may the worst man fuck off.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Also, not gonna out which one of you did this, but you know who you are:

"Ayy, man, vote for me and I'll pay-pal you $20, my nigga. Don't let that shit get out, though, cause we could both get banned."

So....yeah, here's the thing. I'm for sure gonna vote now. But not for you.

What kind of bitch offers money for votes? I'm not sure I like you the same anymore.

EDIT: This man's makin the same mistakes Rohan did. He got banned my dude. You're lucky I didn't say who did it.

Ginge
05-28-2019, 11:28 AM
this is amazing

Ice Bear
05-28-2019, 11:37 AM
You guys should probably change the thread name to Ginge Vs The Wrathchild, given the name change.

NeighborHood Bully
05-28-2019, 11:41 AM
Where the popcorn, I get entertainment from the ignorance of ppl

The Saaxxx Baba
05-28-2019, 11:41 AM
Not trying to be that guy, but there's literally zero way for you to stop them.

Also, Ginge and The Wrathchild I'm not voting on the battle. I love ya both, won't bear to see either of you go. You both know, of course, who my internal vote lies with (as in, who I feel will win), but I won't drop one. I love ya both. Good luck, mates, and may the best man stay on lb forever and may the worst man fuck off.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Also, not gonna out which one of you did this, but you know who you are:

"Ayy, man, vote for me and I'll pay-pal you $20, my nigga. Don't let that shit get out, though, cause we could both get banned."

So....yeah, here's the thing. I'm for sure gonna vote now. But not for you.

What kind of bitch offers money for votes? I'm not sure I like you the same anymore.

EDIT: This man's makin the same mistakes Rohan did. He got banned my dude. You're lucky I didn't say who did it.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Ginge offering folks money for votes now LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder he yet to send me his 16 lol.

NeighborHood Bully
05-28-2019, 11:45 AM
some one do a pay to win bar this battle, lmao!!!..get the strap

Ice Bear
05-28-2019, 12:19 PM
I find it funny how out of hand this is getting. Both Ginge and The Wrathchild think they are the best emcee on the site. They both got flaws. I love you both, y'all both my G's thru thick 'n' thin, but pay-to-win voting and tryna sway votes and other shit is wasting time. I'm ready for y'all to drop this shit. It better be better than Seul v Saiyan. If this winds up bein' some disgusting ass who's-dick-is-bigger battle instead of some fire ass bars, I'll be pissed. This rivalry better have a good ass battle to go along with it. Don't go beefin if you ain't packin heat. Reason why Bnas never hit me back, right Bnas ?

joan of arc
05-28-2019, 12:35 PM
there will be no battle for deletion or i'll hand out bans how about that? i'm closing the thread.