PDA

View Full Version : Text Concept Tournament #5 Battles & Predictions.

Locchart
05-09-2019, 02:43 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2v97k35.png (https://www.letsbeef.com/)
PRESENTS
Text Concept Tournament #5

Once again, welcome to those who are participating in the 5th Text Concept Tournament. Listed below are the 2nd Round battles that will be taking place:

Edgeworth vs. Rai (Compliment Battle)

Danny Tanner vs. Shodan (Harry Potter)

Who do you think will have the best battle of the round? Who do you think will win? Drop your predictions below.

Locchart
05-09-2019, 02:49 PM
1. Rai
2. Ginge
3. Lil Talent
4. Lil Kilo
5. Cecil
6. Kold Krhymez
7. Shodan
8. Apollyon
9. KoalaFied
10. HeavyMetalHero
11. o EaSTeS x
12. Alzie
13. Racketeer
14. Solo Fives
15. Mizz Ammo
16. Lord Briyof
17. Culture
18. Edgeworth
19. Mystix
20. nickleshanandan
21. Curfew
22. -RED-BARON-
23. like spike
24. nine7eight
25. Brickrepper
26. BURDENS
27. CakedOut
28. Naegii
29. Chekkit
30. Bone Daddy
31. exwhyzee
32. Danny Tanner

Lord Briyof
05-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Hold up, I cant shit on my opponent while Im shitting on his guys?

Locchart
05-09-2019, 02:59 PM

The whole point is to shit on his guys. You CAN shit on your opponent while doing so, if that's what you're asking. You don't have to blatantly ignore your opponent, but the main focus should still be on his guys.

Does that clarify it?

Solo Fives
05-09-2019, 03:00 PM

This happens in SMACK, URL and KOTD you can shit on the dude and have lines for his peeps he brought to the battle plus we are in the same crew so bringing me up fits right in.

KG The Prince
05-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Lord Briyof Solo Fives

I'm ready for the disses

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics) ..... EoA

Cecil vs. like spike (Adam Sandler Films)

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games)

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows)

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices)

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films)

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items) ..... Good luck, it's EoA though

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics)

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump) ..... EoA

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2)

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.) ........ This'll be dope, EoA both ways

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands)

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains)

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes)

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars)

Culture vs. Shodan (ROUNDS)

Seul
05-09-2019, 04:27 PM
Here are my predictions:

Good luck to all, nice to see a full tournament running!

Saii
05-09-2019, 04:50 PM
Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics)

I have Edgeworth taking this. No offense to Koala but it's a clear mismatch in experience to tournament battles and in skill.

PUNISH!!!

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games)

From what I've seen, I have Curfew taking this one. Although he's not that popular or well-known, his bars are pretty solid and his structure is solid as well. Racketeer isn't bad but I feel like he needs more experience to make a dent in this tournament, seeing as how you have to be on point conceptually to score points.

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows)

I have Burdens edging this for being more experienced in setting up bars/concepts, as well as being able to develop concepts better with his set ups.

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices)

I have X taking this convincingly. I haven't seen much from Mystix but from what I've seen he just isn't in X's weight class.

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films)

All I'll say is...PUNISH!!!!

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items)

Eastes is vastly underrate in my opinion, still I'm going to roll with Kilo/KG on this one. He has the experience here and knows how to do well in concept battles. Not saying that Eastes doesn't know how to but I haven't seen much from him in these kinds of battles.

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics)

PUNISH!!!

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump)

This was hard to predict, but I'm going with Danny. Although he's clearly a multi, he hasn't shown me much as far as developing concepts. But simply off of his bar strength alone, he should be able to pull off a W. HMH isn't bad by any means, but looking at their bars and comparing the two, Danny in my opinion has the upper hand as far as developing punches, which will come in handy here as long as he sticks to the concept.

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2)

PUNISH!!!

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.)

This will be a good matchup, perhaps battle of the round in my opinion because of the similarities in style. We all know Briyof is a multi. We all know Solo has massive potential. So I'm excited to see who will win this but I have Solo taking this.

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands)

PUNISH!!!!

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains)

Idk who to choose in this one. Bone is undefeated ans has solid bars. Caked is a seasoned vet with a questionable history as far as tournament battles go, and he's also rusty. So, I'll keep my pick to myself on this one because it really could go either way.

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes)

Going with Brick because I don't really know much about Naegli either because his bars never really made much noise or because he's just not that active. Either way, Brick seems like the obvious favorite here.

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars)

I have Ginge slightly edging Talent in this. A major thorn in Ginge's side has always been his concepts in my opinion. His multies, flow, and punches were always solid to me. So the fact that he's being given the concepts to work with means he has a good advantage in this tournament. Don't sleep on Talent though. He has a solid chance of pulling an upset here but I'm going with Ginge.

Culture vs. Shodan (ROUNDS)

I have Shodan taking this. He's probably the only real heavy hitter in the bottom half of the bracket so I predict he'll have a relatively easy path to the later rounds of the tournament.

Ginge
05-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Rieper, i got 2 hand it 2 u
im not thrilled with my concept, prolly among my least favourites but dats purely personal
the layout of concepts is sick as fuck, im looking fwd 2 readin deez battles
props cuz it really cud've been a heap of shit
made me chuckle seein adam sandler films, suggested that for a laugh but fuck am i lookin fwd 2 readin it

Locchart
05-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Rieper, i got 2 hand it 2 u
im not thrilled with my concept, prolly among my least favourites but dats purely personal
the layout of concepts is sick as fuck, im looking fwd 2 readin deez battles
props cuz it really cud've been a heap of shit
made me chuckle seein adam sandler films, suggested that for a laugh but fuck am i lookin fwd 2 readin it

Lol hey I appreciate it, bro. Everyone will have more opportunities to suggest more concepts in the later rounds, so feel free to do so.

Brayne Ded
05-09-2019, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eS05e5T.jpg

Alzie
05-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Really dug last year's tourney but these concepts are hella sick

Locchart
05-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Keep them predictions coming folks!

Saii
05-09-2019, 08:29 PM
Keep them predictions coming folks!

Mad respect for filling the card. Should be a dope one. Well done Rieper

Prodi G
05-09-2019, 08:35 PM
Edgeworth vs Koalafields
Winner: Edgeworth
Predicted Scores: 9/10 vs 3/10
Review: No offense but this is a clear mismatch. We have a guy on a hot streak vs A rookie who just joined. Edgeworth shows a superiority in skill to most battlers on the website, and just beat another one of the best on the website. Easy fun for Edge.

Cecil vs Like Spike
Winner: Cecil
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 4/10
Review: Cecil is my 5th pick to win the tournament. Like spike is also a rookie, not to take away from him, but Cecil is a great battler. This is much closer though. However I think Cecil is only gonna get a 7 because he hasn’t been in a tournament before.

Curfew vs Racketeer
Winner: Curfew
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 7/10.
Review: Curfew is another one of the best on the site. He hits like a train and has some decent multi’s too. Racketeer is also really good, but I don’t think he can top Curfew though.

Mystix vs Exwhyzee
Winner: Exwhyzee
Predicted Scores: 3/10 vs 7/10
Review: Haven’t seen much from Exwhyzee, but from the one battle I seen I don’t think I could beat him. That being said I beat Mystix before. I say this will go exactly as my battle did with him. Mystix won’t hit hard enough and will format it wrong. Mystix has a lot of potential if he could just get his head out of his ass and stop pretending he is a millionaire rapper.

-RED-BARON- vs Apollyon
Winner: Apollyon
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: I think Apollyon will win purely based on tourney experience and experience in general. Red Baron is a great battler but I think that Red Baron might not be able to take down Apollyon.

Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x
Winner: Lil Kilo
Predicted Scores: 8/10 vs 7/10
Review: Lil Kilo is on absolute fucking fire. He is an insanely good rapper with hard hitting punchlines. Eastes is a very underrated rapper (fuck your votes though) who can hit really hard and I think he will put out a very good verse. But I still think that Lil Kilo will win.

nickleshanandan vs Rai
Winner: Rai
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 9/10
Review: Rai is one of the top tournament goers on the site, and nick hasn’t been in a tournament. Nickle is good, but Rai will easily win this.

nine7eight vs Kold Krhymez
Winner: Kold Krhymez
Predicted 5/10 vs 9/10
Review: Haven’t seen any of nines battles. Kold is one of the top of the last few months. Can’t say much.

Solo Fives vs Lord Bridyof
Winner: ???
Predicted Scores: ??? Vs ???
Review: Haven’t read either of their battles.

Mizz Ammo vs Alzie
Winner: Mizz Ammo
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 6/10
Review: Alzie is good, but doesn’t have the record to back him up. Mizz Ammo is in the top 1000.

Lord Briyof
05-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.)

This will be a good matchup, perhaps battle of the round in my opinion because of the similarities in style. We all know Briyof is a multi. We all know Solo has massive potential. So I'm excited to see who will win this but I have Solo taking this.

Tell me how our styles are alike

Trying to masquerade as a new account when you still suck ass...lmao

...But you think our match is gonna be the best of the 1st round.

I fucking hate you nigga

OGxCERBERUZ
05-10-2019, 12:22 AM
Culture fuck my votes?? Didn't I just vote for u tho ???

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

@Cecil Rieper I feel I helped out just a tiny bit by tagging a few people I thought of. I feel some people don't read the threads and be missing out on shit. Tbh

Locchart
05-10-2019, 12:36 AM

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

@Cecil Rieper I feel I helped out just a tiny bit by tagging a few people I thought of. I feel some people don't read the threads and be missing out on shit. Tbh

Preciate that, bro.

Prodi G
05-10-2019, 12:49 AM

I appreciate the votes bro, but you gotta explain it in a format. Actually just do whatever you want I take things too seriously when leaving my 30-minute ass votes lmao. Nvm that comment i appreciate the votes bro.

B U R D E N
05-10-2019, 01:25 AM
Rieper I must have read something wrong or misunderstood cause I thought this wasn't poppin off till next month.

Locchart
05-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Rieper I must have read something wrong or misunderstood cause I thought this wasn't poppin off till next month.

Vast majority wanted it set up for this month because of interest being high.

Shodan
05-10-2019, 02:14 AM
Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics) - KoalaFied writes his verses in a weird, technical way where it looks dope on the surface, but when you dig in deeper, the substance is weak or just not there. With that said, two battles is a small sample size, and it's hard to say what the future could hold. However, I don't think he has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Edge, who is one of the strongest battlers on the site right now. Edgeworth 100-0

Cecil vs. like spike (Adam Sandler Films) - It's a well-known fact that I hate how Cecil writes his bars. However, I think his writing is on a level well above like spike's. This could be an upset if like spike brings his A-game and/or Cecil drops a verse full of his signature reaches, but I doubt it. Cecil 75-25

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games) - Curfew is another member who is a regular target of my expo-eviscerations, but still, I think his punches are on a level above Racketeer's. That's if Racketeer even brings any real punches, which he doesn't always do. Curfew 90-10

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows) - This is the first match I've commented on so far where I can see it potentially going either way. BURDENS is generally on a higher level than Chekkit, and can bring some fire occasionally, whereas Chekkit has unilaterally basic lines but tends to execute them nicely. I think the most likely result to this battle is BURDENS steamrolling past his opponent, but it doesn't have to be that way. BURDENS 100-0

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices) - Whether or not Mystix will lose this battle is about as easily predictable as whether or not the ship will sink at the end of the movie Titanic. Like Culture said, Mystix has a lot of potential that he won't be able to realize until he gets his head out of his ass in terms of what style to use. But even if he realized all that potential, it wouldn't be worth a shit against exwhyzee, who is one of the strongest battlers in LB history. And you can quote me on that. Underrating ass motherfuckers. exwhyzee 100-0

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films) - I wasn't familiar with -RED-BARON-, so I went and read a couple of his battles and I was very far from impressed by what I saw. He doesn't seem to even have the basics of battling, like writing non-broken multi sets, down pat. Apollyon is a battler where whether or not somebody likes him tells you a lot about their ability to dissect a verse. He isn't absolutely fucking garbage 100% of the time, but some of the shit he says is just laughably awful. Still, I have him winning handily with a better grasp of how to write a verse. Apollyon 100-0

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items) - Lil Kilo has elevated a lot over the last year or so, maybe more so than anyone else on LB. o EaSTes x has some potential to be a good battler, but the way he writes his verses lacks the structure and general impact that Lil Kilo's steadier writing brings. This could potentially be an upset, but I have Lil Kilo winning solidly. Lil Kilo 90-10

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics) - Rai's another regular target of my wrath whenever he writes something I don't like, which is often, but nickleshanadan is MILES below Rai in terms of general ability. Only way Rai could lose this battle is if he somehow gets decapitated by his forklift. Rai 100-0

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump) - Danny Tanner is an obvious multi, which means we can't have a perfectly formed idea of what level of bars he's likely to bring against HeavyMetalHero. But just the stuff we've seen from him indicates that he's orders of magnitude above his opponent, who still struggles with writing a verse that can pass a basic quality inspection. Time will tell whether or not Danny will bring a serious verse or a troll verse, and if he does the former, I expect him to stomp right past HMH. Danny Tanner 100-0

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2) - This will probably be the closest battle of the round. Both of these contestants are on the same general level with their bars. nine7eight has a more "basic" style where he says what he says and you get it, even if "getting it" doesn't hit particularly hard, whereas Kold Krhymez drops more complicated bars but sometimes forces his multis or reaches in his concepts. This will likely come down to voter preference but I expect Kold Krhymez to win if he buckles down and writes a verse that isn't full of obvious flaws. Kold Krhymez 60-40

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.) - Lord Briyof's only done 1 battle, which he didn't seem to be taking very seriously, so I don't know what's up with him in terms of bars. Solo Fives is alright, not great, but he can bring something that won't get him laughed out of the room. This isn't an easy one to predict but I'll lean towards what I know. Solo Fives 80-20

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands) - I won't bother with a long description for this because I'm pretty sure that everyone here is already familiar with both Mizz Ammo's and Alzie's bars. Alzie is simply on a higher level here, and I doubt that he'll have any problems rolling over his opponent. Alzie 95-5

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains) - Honestly, this is likely to be so close that I have Bone Daddy winning just because I like his style a bit more. This is likely to come down to personal preference. Bone Daddy has a humorous style, where he can bring some really funny shit or he can fall flat. CakedOut's style is more traditional. If BD brings some proper knee-slappers then he'll be able to swing the voters to his side, if not, regular bars from CO will win the day. Bone Daddy 55-45

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes) - Brickrepper isn't that much better than Naegii, in all honesty, when it comes down to it. But I think his style is more in line with what voters want to see, whereas Naegii's writing is off-kilter. Brickrepper 85-15

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars) - If Lil Talent's bars were as good as his votes, and he were in the other half of the bracket, I'd have him making a run to the finals. Anyway, this is another battle where neither competitor is clearly on a level above the other, and it's going to depend entirely on whether or not they have a good or bad day (or whether or not one buckles down more than the other and puts in more work to bring out a heavier verse). I've got to pick one, so I'll go with Ginge, who historically has been the much cleaner and more aggressive of the two, although he lacks somewhat in conceptual strength compared to Lil Talent. Ginge 60-40

Culture vs. Shodan (ROUNDS) - The Fire Nation

Other predictions:

Battle of the round - Me vs Culture, honestly. But I can't really pick myself, so this goes to Chekkit vs BURDENS. Lil Talent vs Ginge and Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x are also possible contenders.

Bar of the round - The obvious choice here is Edgeworth, but I'm going to defy orthodoxy and instead award this prediction to Bone Daddy, who can come up with some absolutely hilarious shit when his the right neurons in his brain fire at the right time.

Verse of the round - Although you never know what could come from Danny Tanner, and exwhyzee rarely drops a verse that doesn't substantially raise the ambient temperature of the surrounding environment, Edgeworth seems to be the most reasonable choice here.

Good luck to all contestants. I'm no oracle, so if I have you losing, then do your damndest to prove me wrong. And if I have you winning, don't slack off - you have to make that prophecy come true. Let's see if we can't produce one of the dopest tournaments in recent memory, or for that matter, in LB history.

Lord Briyof
05-10-2019, 06:04 AM
Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

To top it off niggas was asking if I was Rant, whos MY LIL HOMIE no disrespect

Ionno maybe my arrogance makes niggas feel...
:meh:

:o

Ice Bear
05-10-2019, 11:38 AM
Predictions-
(not predicting my own battle because it'd be biased)

Edgeworth v. KoalaFied - 100-0 in favor of Edgeworth

Cecil vs. lil spike - 60-40 in favor of Cecil

Curfew vs. Racketeer - 90-10 in favor of Curfew

Chekkit vs. BURDENS - 70-300 in favor of BURDENS

Mystix vs. exwhyzee - 90-10 in favor of Mystix

-RED-BARON vs. Apollyon - 100-0 in favor of Apollyon (his verse always use dark concepts, and Tranatino movies is a great place for that to happen)

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x - 50-50 no idea, to be honest

nickleshanandan vs. Rai - 60-40 in favor of Rai. Nicklesh is my dude, but Rai is, historically, a much better emcee

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez - 90-10 in favor of Kold Krhymez

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyod - 50-50, they're very evenly matched. Look forward to it.

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie - 60-40 in favor of ALzie

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy - 80-20 in favor of Bone Daddy

Brickrepper vs. Naegii - 100-0 in favor of Brickrepper

Lil Talent vs. Ginge - 70-30 in favor of Gigne

Culture vs. Shodan - 90-10 in favor of Culture.

I really look forward to this tourney. I'm thinking last round gonna be Edgeworth vs. -RED-BARON- or Edgeworth vs. BURDENS. In any event, I see Edge making it to the end, for sure.

nine7eight
05-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Both posted

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

90 to 10??? No love

EtH
05-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Shodan

So, I do a no cap battle filled with slick talk–wordplay, visuals, running themes, a running scheme, personals, etc.

Youre saying Edgeworth is 1 of the strongest battlers on the site while this is his comment on that ONE battle...

"Bri was really slick off the tongue and smooth here. Short temper was well, short. Filled less than half the verse which alone made this very easy, but Bri was nice in his own right. Fairs."
-Edgeworth

To top it off niggas was asking if I was Rant, whos MY LIL HOMIE no disrespect

Ionno maybe my arrogance makes niggas feel...
:meh:

:o

"Nah I'm better than all those guys you should know that"

*Presumably refuses to reveal his former account name*

Prodi G
05-10-2019, 04:45 PM
Edgeworth vs. KoalaFied (DC Comics) - KoalaFied writes his verses in a weird, technical way where it looks dope on the surface, but when you dig in deeper, the substance is weak or just not there. With that said, two battles is a small sample size, and it's hard to say what the future could hold. However, I don't think he has a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Edge, who is one of the strongest battlers on the site right now. Edgeworth 100-0

Cecil vs. like spike (Adam Sandler Films) - It's a well-known fact that I hate how Cecil writes his bars. However, I think his writing is on a level well above like spike's. This could be an upset if like spike brings his A-game and/or Cecil drops a verse full of his signature reaches, but I doubt it. Cecil 75-25

Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games) - Curfew is another member who is a regular target of my expo-eviscerations, but still, I think his punches are on a level above Racketeer's. That's if Racketeer even brings any real punches, which he doesn't always do. Curfew 90-10

Chekkit vs. BURDENS (Kids TV Shows) - This is the first match I've commented on so far where I can see it potentially going either way. BURDENS is generally on a higher level than Chekkit, and can bring some fire occasionally, whereas Chekkit has unilaterally basic lines but tends to execute them nicely. I think the most likely result to this battle is BURDENS steamrolling past his opponent, but it doesn't have to be that way. BURDENS 100-0

Mystix vs. exwhyzee (Torture Devices) - Whether or not Mystix will lose this battle is about as easily predictable as whether or not the ship will sink at the end of the movie Titanic. Like Culture said, Mystix has a lot of potential that he won't be able to realize until he gets his head out of his ass in terms of what style to use. But even if he realized all that potential, it wouldn't be worth a shit against exwhyzee, who is one of the strongest battlers in LB history. And you can quote me on that. Underrating ass motherfuckers. exwhyzee 100-0

-RED-BARON- vs. Apollyon (Quentin Tarantino Films) - I wasn't familiar with -RED-BARON-, so I went and read a couple of his battles and I was very far from impressed by what I saw. He doesn't seem to even have the basics of battling, like writing non-broken multi sets, down pat. Apollyon is a battler where whether or not somebody likes him tells you a lot about their ability to dissect a verse. He isn't absolutely fucking garbage 100% of the time, but some of the shit he says is just laughably awful. Still, I have him winning handily with a better grasp of how to write a verse. Apollyon 100-0

Lil Kilo vs. o EaSTes x (Household Items) - Lil Kilo has elevated a lot over the last year or so, maybe more so than anyone else on LB. o EaSTes x has some potential to be a good battler, but the way he writes his verses lacks the structure and general impact that Lil Kilo's steadier writing brings. This could potentially be an upset, but I have Lil Kilo winning solidly. Lil Kilo 90-10

nickleshanandan vs. Rai (MARVEL Comics) - Rai's another regular target of my wrath whenever he writes something I don't like, which is often, but nickleshanadan is MILES below Rai in terms of general ability. Only way Rai could lose this battle is if he somehow gets decapitated by his forklift. Rai 100-0

Danny Tanner vs. HeavyMetalHero (Character Battle. Danny Tanner is Barack Obama. HeavyMetalHero is Donald Trump) - Danny Tanner is an obvious multi, which means we can't have a perfectly formed idea of what level of bars he's likely to bring against HeavyMetalHero. But just the stuff we've seen from him indicates that he's orders of magnitude above his opponent, who still struggles with writing a verse that can pass a basic quality inspection. Time will tell whether or not Danny will bring a serious verse or a troll verse, and if he does the former, I expect him to stomp right past HMH. Danny Tanner 100-0

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (World War 2) - This will probably be the closest battle of the round. Both of these contestants are on the same general level with their bars. nine7eight has a more "basic" style where he says what he says and you get it, even if "getting it" doesn't hit particularly hard, whereas Kold Krhymez drops more complicated bars but sometimes forces his multis or reaches in his concepts. This will likely come down to voter preference but I expect Kold Krhymez to win if he buckles down and writes a verse that isn't full of obvious flaws. Kold Krhymez 60-40

Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (Attack of the Crews, where the whole point is to attack each other's crew members mainly.) - Lord Briyof's only done 1 battle, which he didn't seem to be taking very seriously, so I don't know what's up with him in terms of bars. Solo Fives is alright, not great, but he can bring something that won't get him laughed out of the room. This isn't an easy one to predict but I'll lean towards what I know. Solo Fives 80-20

Mizz Ammo vs. Alzie (Clothing Brands) - I won't bother with a long description for this because I'm pretty sure that everyone here is already familiar with both Mizz Ammo's and Alzie's bars. Alzie is simply on a higher level here, and I doubt that he'll have any problems rolling over his opponent. Alzie 95-5

CakedOut vs. Bone Daddy (Fast-Food Chains) - Honestly, this is likely to be so close that I have Bone Daddy winning just because I like his style a bit more. This is likely to come down to personal preference. Bone Daddy has a humorous style, where he can bring some really funny shit or he can fall flat. CakedOut's style is more traditional. If BD brings some proper knee-slappers then he'll be able to swing the voters to his side, if not, regular bars from CO will win the day. Bone Daddy 55-45

Brickrepper vs. Naegii (Famous Athletes) - Brickrepper isn't that much better than Naegii, in all honesty, when it comes down to it. But I think his style is more in line with what voters want to see, whereas Naegii's writing is off-kilter. Brickrepper 85-15

Lil Talent vs. Ginge (Wrestling Bars) - If Lil Talent's bars were as good as his votes, and he were in the other half of the bracket, I'd have him making a run to the finals. Anyway, this is another battle where neither competitor is clearly on a level above the other, and it's going to depend entirely on whether or not they have a good or bad day (or whether or not one buckles down more than the other and puts in more work to bring out a heavier verse). I've got to pick one, so I'll go with Ginge, who historically has been the much cleaner and more aggressive of the two, although he lacks somewhat in conceptual strength compared to Lil Talent. Ginge 60-40

Other predictions:

Battle of the round - Me vs Culture, honestly. But I can't really pick myself, so this goes to Chekkit vs BURDENS. Lil Talent vs Ginge and Lil Kilo vs o EaSTes x are also possible contenders.

Bar of the round - The obvious choice here is Edgeworth, but I'm going to defy orthodoxy and instead award this prediction to Bone Daddy, who can come up with some absolutely hilarious shit when his the right neurons in his brain fire at the right time.

Verse of the round - Although you never know what could come from Danny Tanner, and exwhyzee rarely drops a verse that doesn't substantially raise the ambient temperature of the surrounding environment, Edgeworth seems to be the most reasonable choice here.

Good luck to all contestants. I'm no oracle, so if I have you losing, then do your damndest to prove me wrong. And if I have you winning, don't slack off - you have to make that prophecy come true. Let's see if we can't produce one of the dopest tournaments in recent memory, or for that matter, in LB history.

Good luck Shodan. I say it’ll be one hell of a battle.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

CakedOut vs Bone Daddy.
Winner: Bone Daddy
Predicted Scores: 7/10 vs 8/10
Review: CakedOut is a great battler don’t get me wrong, but is Bone Daddy drops a verse like some his last few, I don’t have a doubt in my mind that he will win.

Brickrepper vs Naegii
Winner: Brickrepper
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 6/10
Review: I score this dead even. Two (sort of) Rookies facing off with each other. I simply like Repper’s verses a bit better.

Lil Talent vs Ginge
Revive

Culture vs Shodan
Winner: Shodan
Predicted Scores: 6/10 vs 9/10
Review: To be honest, I’m fairly certain I will lose it. Shodan is one of the best battlers, and one of the hardest hitters on the site. I’m below average and (imo) we got the hardest concept to work with.

exwhyzee
05-10-2019, 05:56 PM
Shodan preciate the kind words, sir

Alzie
05-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Edge
Cecil
Curfew
Burdens
Ex
Kilo
Danny
Lord
Bone
Brick
Talent
Shodan

Locchart
05-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Hey folks I updated the OP to include the first battle open between nine7eight and Kold Krhymez. Make sure to give it a vote when you can!

nine7eight vs. Kold Krhymez (https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=2476&section=tb)
Here is the link to it as well.

Brickrepper
05-12-2019, 12:02 PM

Other predictions:

Don’t try to play me like I’m a slouch...Don’t act like our Concept Tourney battle wasn’t debatable, some even thought it was the “Battle of the Round”, so if I’m not that good what do that make you, Honestly I think ya bars are boring as fuck..but I have my opinion and u have yours.

Shodan
05-12-2019, 12:34 PM
Don’t try to play me like I’m a slouch...Don’t act like our Concept Tourney battle wasn’t debatable, some even thought it was the “Battle of the Round”, so if I’m not that good what do that make you, Honestly I think ya bars are boring as fuck..but I have my opinion and u have yours.

Who are you and when did I battle you?

Locchart
05-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Reminder to everyone: You have 2 days left to get your verses in for the tournament.

1. Rai
2. Ginge
3. Lil Talent
4. Lil Kilo
5. Cecil
6. Kold Krhymez
7. Shodan
8. Apollyon
9. KoalaFied
10. HeavyMetalHero
11. o EaSTeS x
12. Alzie
13. Racketeer
14. Solo Fives
15. Mizz Ammo
16. Lord Briyof
17. Culture
18. Edgeworth
19. Mystix
20. nickleshanandan
21. Curfew
22. -RED-BARON-
23. like spike
24. nine7eight
25. Brickrepper
26. BURDENS
27. CakedOut
28. Naegii
29. Chekkit
30. Bone Daddy
31. exwhyzee
32. Danny Tanner

Brickrepper
05-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Who are you and when did I battle you?

You know me ..unless sum one else writing your verses..shit for Brains

Brayne Ded
05-12-2019, 09:20 PM
Posted.

CakedOut
Rieper

KG The Prince
05-12-2019, 09:25 PM
o EaSTeS x

When's you replying?

B U R D E N
05-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Reminder to everyone: You have 2 days left to get your verses in for the tournament.

1. Rai
2. Ginge
3. Lil Talent
4. Lil Kilo
5. Cecil
6. Kold Krhymez
7. Shodan
8. Apollyon
9. KoalaFied
10. HeavyMetalHero
11. o EaSTeS x
12. Alzie
13. Racketeer
14. Solo Fives
15. Mizz Ammo
16. Lord Briyof
17. Culture
18. Edgeworth
19. Mystix
20. nickleshanandan
21. Curfew
22. -RED-BARON-
23. like spike
24. nine7eight
25. Brickrepper
26. BURDENS
27. CakedOut
28. Naegii
29. Chekkit
30. Bone Daddy
31. exwhyzee
32. Danny Tanner

Posted. :high:

Ice Bear
05-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Posted

Locchart
05-13-2019, 12:16 AM
Props to the people who have posted so far.

Locchart
05-13-2019, 01:14 PM
Bump. OP Updated with latest open battles.

Locchart
05-13-2019, 09:15 PM
Updated OP with Lil Talent vs. Ginge. Get those votes in, folks!

Locchart
05-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Updated the OP with Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games). Vote it up, folks!

Seul
05-14-2019, 04:40 PM
Updated the OP with Curfew vs. Racketeer (Board Games). Vote it up, folks!

Voted.

Locchart
05-14-2019, 11:29 PM
Updated the OP with Culture vs. Shodan (ROUNDS). Get ths votes in!

B U R D E N
05-15-2019, 12:50 AM
Yo Riep! I thought u HAD ME AH TEST so I could BAG ME DA BEST but he wldn' be 'Seen W Monsters' & 'Run W The Crew' as SHAGGY ON SET. This 'Entertainment's Just A Show,' unLESS UR MAD cuz once I TEST UR RAPS we'd only 'See Check's On Da Boards' in DEXTER'S LAB. If ya 'Friendly in this battle' u'll hear LAUGHTER & JOKES cuz I've MASTERED DA ROPES while u couldn't 'Fly By W Out Being Seen' if u were CASPER THE GHOST! U say ya got 'Hammers In Hand' so u hope what's in yo PALM CAN SCARE ME but ya Done If U Push Me cuz I'll never 'Run From A Pussy' like TOM & JERRY. Ya tryna GET HEARD & SEND some SICK WORDS & WIN but you'll get 'Put In The Doghouse' for them 'Big Ideas' like CLIFFORD & FRIENDS. You better 'Do The Math' 'fore you try to LIE YOUR WAY THROUGH & deNY YOUR FATE DUDE cuz u 'Roll W The Birds' like the CYBERCHASE CREW. PUNISH, light work.

Knew Chekk would no-show, here's them light ass bars anyway. :high:

Locchart
05-15-2019, 01:06 AM
Yo Riep! I thought u HAD ME AH TEST so I could BAG ME DA BEST but he wldn' be 'Seen W Monsters' & 'Run W The Crew' as SHAGGY ON SET. This 'Entertainment's Just A Show,' unLESS UR MAD cuz once I TEST UR RAPS we'd only 'See Check's On Da Boards' in DEXTER'S LAB. If ya 'Friendly in this battle' u'll hear LAUGHTER & JOKES cuz I've MASTERED DA ROPES while u couldn't 'Fly By W Out Being Seen' if u were CASPER THE GHOST! U say ya got 'Hammers In Hand' so u hope what's in yo PALM CAN SCARE ME but ya Done If U Push Me cuz I'll never 'Run From A Pussy' like TOM & JERRY. Ya tryna GET HEARD & SEND some SICK WORDS & WIN but you'll get 'Put In The Doghouse' for them 'Big Ideas' like CLIFFORD & FRIENDS. You better 'Do The Math' 'fore you try to LIE YOUR WAY THROUGH & deNY YOUR FATE DUDE cuz u 'Roll W The Birds' like the CYBERCHASE CREW. PUNISH, light work.

Knew Chekk would no-show, here's them light ass bars anyway. :high:

Not bad at all, bro.

You know you can just post this as a cypher, right? :D

Locchart
05-15-2019, 01:29 AM
Also, OP updated with Solo Fives vs. Lord Briyof (diss your opponent's crew members). Get the votes in!

Locchart
05-16-2019, 12:00 AM
Make sure to get the votes in on these battles, folks! The round will close on May 17th at 11:59 PM EST.

The Saaxxx Baba
05-17-2019, 02:15 PM
I have been travelling and got a hectic schedule offlate hence bern unable to vote on one or two battles coz
1. They needed bar by bar brrakdowns for me to come to a fair conclusion and
2. I am not used to doing it over my fone much.

Dropped a vote on every other battle on thr tourney where i could and off the tourney ones too esp the imp ones.

Prodi G
05-17-2019, 07:34 PM
I’ll drop all my votes tonight. MoF I’ll do it right now.

Locchart
05-18-2019, 12:23 AM
Edgeworth vs. like spike (Famous Moments in Sports History)
Curfew vs. BURDENS (1st Person Shooter Games)
exwhyzee vs. -RED-BARON- (Dead Rappers)
Lillian Kilogram vs. Rai (Nickelodeon)
Danny Tanner vs. nine7eight (Eminem Tracks)
Lord Briyof vs. Alzie (Types of Medicine)
Bone Daddy vs. REMOVED (Amish Rap Battle Bars)
Ginge vs. Shodan (Memes)

I've updated the OP and given everyone their new concept to write for. Put down below what you have for the predictions for this round (Winners/Losers, the Verse of the Round, Battle of the Round, etc.). Good luck to all the remaining participants!

Student
05-18-2019, 12:39 AM
@Edgeworth (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=905997) vs. @like spike (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=907623) (Famous Moments in Sports History)
@Curfew (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=904345) vs. @BURDENS (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=865538) (1st Person Shooter Games)
@exwhyzee (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=896168) vs. @-RED-BARON- (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=882276) (Dead Rappers)
@Lillian Kilogram (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=904754) vs. @Rai (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=906923) (Nickelodeon)
@Danny Tanner (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=907219) vs. @nine7eight (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=883918) (Eminem Tracks)
@Lord Briyof (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=907525) vs. @Alzie (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=905320) (Types of Medicine)
@Bone Daddy (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=907321) vs. REMOVED (Amish Rap Battle Bars)
@Ginge (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=906261) vs. @Shodan (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=897879) (Memes)

I've updated the OP and given everyone their new concept to write for. Put down below what you have for the predictions for this round (Winners/Losers, the Verse of the Round, Battle of the Round, etc.). Good luck to all the remaining participants!

Congrats to everyone who made it to Round 2

Ginge
05-18-2019, 03:17 AM
imma feel like such a fuckin old man havin 2 google memes HVK wub prolly just write about da craze of hittin a hoop down da street wiv a stick

Rai
05-18-2019, 10:19 AM
Now that's funny

HVK
05-20-2019, 03:21 PM
imma feel like such a fuckin old man havin 2 google memes HVK wub prolly just write about da craze of hittin a hoop down da street wiv a stick

:stalker:

Ginge
05-20-2019, 03:33 PM
:stalker:

| Yous a pterodactyl |
|
:D

Locchart
05-20-2019, 04:29 PM
Edgeworth like spike Curfew BURDENS exwhyzee -RED-BARON- The Young Prince
Rai Danny Tanner nine7eight Lord Briyof Alzie Ginge Shodan

REMINDER: Your verses are due tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST.

Ginge
05-20-2019, 04:58 PM
Edgeworth like spike Curfew BURDENS exwhyzee -RED-BARON- The Young Prince
Rai Danny Tanner nine7eight Lord Briyof Alzie Ginge Shodan

REMINDER: Your verses are due tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST.

thought they wer due 24th?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

owell

Locchart
05-20-2019, 05:03 PM
thought they wer due 24th?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

owell
Look again. Says the verses are due the 21st.

Ginge
05-20-2019, 05:09 PM
fuck
imma feel reel shitty if i hav 2 noshow it,
im goin sleep in da next hour and work 2morrow
my apologeys every1
if i got any more time after i get home 2morro i'll hav a go but idk w/ timezones i'll hav 2 c

Rai
05-20-2019, 05:32 PM
Excuses, excuses. Lol jk...or am I? I dont even know.

Locchart
05-20-2019, 05:48 PM
fuck
imma feel reel shitty if i hav 2 noshow it,
im goin sleep in da next hour and work 2morrow
my apologeys every1
if i got any more time after i get home 2morro i'll hav a go but idk w/ timezones i'll hav 2 c

You know you can ask for an extension, right? That's up to Shodan to grant it, though.

Ginge
05-20-2019, 06:33 PM
You know you can ask for an extension, right? That's up to Shodan to grant it, though.

kden ta, Shodan
can man hav a extension fam?

Alzie
05-20-2019, 06:44 PM
esketit

Shodan
05-20-2019, 07:26 PM
kden ta, Shodan
can man hav a extension fam?

You can have as long of an extension as Arthur Morgan allows, but only if I am granted the same extension. I don't really need an extension, but it would be nice.

Locchart
05-20-2019, 07:36 PM
You can have as long of an extension as Arthur Morgan allows, but only if I am granted the same extension. I don't really need an extension, but it would be nice.

Sure. You both have until the 22nd to submit your verses. Same time (11:59 PM EST)

Ginge
05-21-2019, 08:11 AM
Sure. You both have until the 22nd to submit your verses. Same time (11:59 PM EST)

tht only gives me till 5 oclock, so less den 4 hours 4 me
im workin till six 2day
i feel pure fuckin shite but imma have 2 noshow it
apologies specifically 2 art and shodan its my bad

Locchart
05-21-2019, 08:30 AM
tht only gives me till 5 oclock, so less den 4 hours 4 me
im workin till six 2day
i feel pure fuckin shite but imma have 2 noshow it
apologies specifically 2 art and shodan its my bad

Shodan you cool with giving him until 11:59 his time? I want battles going up, but it's entirely up to you.

Keep in mind Ginge you're making yourself look mighty foolish arguing with Adolf Spitter instead of writing your verse for the concept. Js.

Brayne Ded
05-21-2019, 08:37 AM
Shodan you cool with giving him until 11:59 his time? I want battles going up, but it's entirely up to you.

Keep in mind Ginge you're making yourself look mighty foolish arguing with Adolf Spitter instead of writing your verse for the concept. Js.

Ooooh.
:guns:

Ginge
05-21-2019, 08:54 AM

Aint nothin i can do
im workin this week
just cause i dipped onto da site on my break dont mean i got the time to write a whole concept verse bro
i been foolish from day1
consider me dropped out

Locchart
05-21-2019, 09:34 AM
Aint nothin i can do
im workin this week
just cause i dipped onto da site on my break dont mean i got the time to write a whole concept verse bro
i been foolish from day1
consider me dropped out

So you're just gonna dip even though there's potential for an extension for you?

Ginge
05-21-2019, 10:25 AM
So you're just gonna dip even though there's potential for an extension for you?

i got 2 take resposibility dat 2 extensions in a row r takin da piss
i misred da deadline and im ok with payin 4 it
im defo not gonna skive off work 2 stay in a tourney
dis aint homework its a hobby fam
so 2 answer ur question
im dippin
tried 2 deal with it courteously and apologise, and im leavin it dere, dis aint a big deal g and ive had enough of dis back n forth
ur energy mite b better spent chasin up one of da other noshows
peace and love
:guns::monkey:

Locchart
05-21-2019, 11:02 AM
i got 2 take resposibility dat 2 extensions in a row r takin da piss
i misred da deadline and im ok with payin 4 it
im defo not gonna skive off work 2 stay in a tourney
dis aint homework its a hobby fam
so 2 answer ur question
im dippin
tried 2 deal with it courteously and apologise, and im leavin it dere, dis aint a big deal g and ive had enough of dis back n forth
ur energy mite b better spent chasin up one of da other noshows
peace and love
:guns::monkey:
I'm giving you the answers to the test here, bro. I'm more than willing to help you out to get a battle up because that's the whole point of you joining a tournament.

Ginge
05-21-2019, 11:29 AM
I'm giving you the answers to the test here, bro. I'm more than willing to help you out to get a battle up because that's the whole point of you joining a tournament.

understood
but i aint wrote it and 24 hours aint gonna ease up my busyness in my real life, i cant rush a concept verse like i can da usual shit cuz i got 2 rite about fuckin memes
im sick of makin excuses wen i've told u whats up
apologies again, wont enter another tourney
i got battles actually comin in for once and i flopped round 1 of dis tourny as it is
best of luck shodan
dats rlly da last i hav 2 say on it

Lord Briyof
05-21-2019, 02:05 PM
Hey I might need an ext

Locchart
05-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Hey I might need an ext

Gotcha covered.

Locchart
05-24-2019, 01:23 PM
I'm gonna give this round an extra day to get votes because of people asking for extensions. The round will now close tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST.

Locchart
05-26-2019, 12:18 AM
Updated the OP with the Quarterfinal matchups and concepts. Good luck to all those left remaining in this tournament!
Edgeworth Curfew exwhyzee Rai Danny Tanner Lord Briyof Bone Daddy Shodan

Brayne Ded
05-26-2019, 12:51 AM
Since I'm going to rewrite a new verse for Shodan, here is my Amish verse from last round:

Thee wanteth not to hurlyburly me, thou art neith'r HUMBLE N'R PROUD.
I raiseth 3 barns bef're thou art out of sleep chamber, STUMBLING 'ROUND!
This is a mistake f'r thee, I shall easily defeat thee and has't thee FEAR F'R THEE LIFE.
Aft'r I murd'r thee, I'll taketh ev'rything. Coequal thy own BEARD AND THY WIFE!
There doth not posses the art to did beat me, sticketh to CHURNING THY BUTTER
or I shall rideth by h'rse and buggy and slayeth thee while thee BURN IN THY GUTT'R.
Thy v'rses art inf'ri'r, reading thy bars is to seeth how one WITHOUT RHYMES IS.
Thy punchlines art weak'r than me haggling whenst selling furniture f'r DISCOUNT PRICES!
Liketh thou did miss Rumspringa I'm about to wend crazy and putteth the CANS TO THY FACE.
Thou art the w'rst but grant you mercy f'r allowing me to ARGUE THY CASE!
Anon yond I've best'd thee, thee unf'rtunately has't been SHUNNED F'R LIFE.
Wait.. That wasn't very Amish of me.. forgive me, while I go FUCK YOUR WIFE.
Aye.

Locchart
06-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Edgeworth vs. Curfew (Jokes Over Bars) (https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=2491&section=tb)

Bone Daddy vs. Shodan (Amish Rap Battle Bars) (https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=2494&section=tb)

Vote these battles up, folks! They need the votes!

Rai
06-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Figured since I got noshowed I'd show everybody my verse.

Concept= self diss battle....
....RIP Rai...

(https://ibb.co/jOHQJF)<---You've got a really big nose, I bet when you SNEEZE IT'S A GRUESOME SCENE, & "next to that butt-head, friend..?" You look like "BEAVIS W/JEWISH GENES!"/ 2007 was your join date, but "you're still a WEAKLING" I DO BELIEVE... coz "after 12 years you're finally developing" like "TEEN'S HITTING PUBERTY!!"/ The way Lock beats you "ATLEAST once annually?" it's as if you're doing tax SHEETS ON COMPUTER SCREENS How it "took all those years just to break even" "you're reCIEVING ANNUITIES!"/ & when asked if Manny ghosted for you? You were quick to EASE IN: THEN HOOT & SCREAM, but "had more problems breaking the ice," than "a STREET WHEN IT'S TWO DEGREES!!"/ Plus. All that shit talk you did w/Row, just for him to BEAT YOU? WAS STUPID, SEE We seen "shots fired: followed by an unholy chain of events" worse than any "PRIEST ON A SHOOTING SPREE!"/ Once Shodan reads this, you'll GRIEVE FROM HIS SCRUTINY, coz you'd have to "cheat while playing golf" if "you're SCHEMING IT "TO A TEE!!"

Locchart
06-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Figured since I got noshowed I'd show everybody my verse.

Concept= self diss battle....
....RIP Rai...

(https://ibb.co/jOHQJF)<---You've got a really big nose, I bet when you SNEEZE IT'S A GRUESOME SCENE, & "next to that butt-head, friend..?" You look like "BEAVIS W/JEWISH GENES!"/ 2007 was your join date, but "you're still a WEAKLING" I DO BELIEVE... coz "after 12 years you're finally developing" like "TEEN'S HITTING PUBERTY!!"/ The way Lock beats you "ATLEAST once annually?" it's as if you're doing tax SHEETS ON COMPUTER SCREENS How it "took all those years just to break even" "you're reCIEVING ANNUITIES!"/ & when asked if Manny ghosted for you? You were quick to EASE IN: THEN HOOT & SCREAM, but "had more problems breaking the ice," than "a STREET WHEN IT'S TWO DEGREES!!"/ Plus. All that shit talk you did w/Row, just for him to BEAT YOU? WAS STUPID, SEE We seen "shots fired: followed by an unholy chain of events" worse than any "PRIEST ON A SHOOTING SPREE!"/ Once Shodan reads this, you'll GRIEVE FROM HIS SCRUTINY, coz you'd have to "cheat while playing golf" if "you're SCHEMING IT "TO A TEE!!"
This is FIRE, bro. Good shit.

Rai
06-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Thanks, Lock.

Edgeworth
06-02-2019, 02:15 PM
Haha Rai that was a fantastic drop. Some HARD self punches. Good job.

Locchart
06-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Edgeworth vs. Rai (Compliment Battle)

Danny Tanner vs. Shodan (Harry Potter)

The deadline to submit your verse is on the 9th of June at 11:59PM EST. The round will close on the 12th of June at the same time. Good luck those who still remain in the tournament!

Edgeworth Rai Danny Tanner Shodan

Brayne Ded
06-04-2019, 02:25 AM
Congratulations to all who advanced!

Locchart
06-04-2019, 02:27 AM
Congratulations to all who advanced!

Big ups for an awesome Amish Rap Battle, bro!

Locchart
06-13-2019, 12:31 AM
Ladies & Gentlemen...

IT'S TIME!

The moment everyone has been waiting for. The Finals of the 5th Concept Tournament!

Fighting out of the top bracket: He stands with a record of 54 Victories with only 13 Losses. He is representing his own crew of Death and Taxes. He is... Edgeworth!

And his opponent, fighting out of the bottom bracket: He stands with a record of 93 Victories with 61 Losses. He is representing KillersForHire. He is... Shodan!

The concept for this final round will be: HORRORCORE. This is destined to become a bloody and gruesome battle for the title. We'll see which one of these contenders can stomach it.

Make sure to drop your votes, folks! This is going to be one of the best battles this year!

Edgeworth
06-13-2019, 12:33 AM
Good luck Shodan.

Shodan
06-13-2019, 01:31 AM
And his opponent, fighting out of the bottom bracket

Im a power bottom tho

Rai
06-13-2019, 03:51 PM
Nice shit, Edgeworth. Beat me again. That makes us 3-3. We'll have to battle it out again soon to break the tie. You really complemented the shit outta me. And I appreciate that. Lol

Good luck, you both deserve it. Could be Shodan's first permanent title, and Edge's 3. Cant wait to read this.

Edgeworth
06-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Nice shit, Edgeworth. Beat me again. That makes us 3-3. We'll have to battle it out again soon to break the tie. You really complemented the shit outta me. And I appreciate that. Lol

Good luck, you both deserve it. Could be Shodan's first permanent title, and Edge's 3. Cant wait to read this.

Good battle man. Was hella entertaining and a fitting semi. I’m sure we’ll match up again soon.

Mizz Ammo
01-20-2021, 12:27 PM
Sign me up

Letum
01-20-2021, 12:49 PM
Sign me up

:confused: I mean... how?

Mizz Ammo
01-20-2021, 10:24 PM
Sorry my bad i thought it was still setting up.

The Saaxxx Baba
01-21-2021, 02:14 AM
lmfaooo

Mizz Ammo
01-21-2021, 07:33 PM
🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥💯