PDA

View Full Version : THE REVIVAL - Alzie vs Lil Talent

B U R D E N
05-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Alright folks, this is the start to rebuilding a movement for topicals. Shout out to the two participants who jumped on the opportunity quick, Alzie Lil Talent. This should make for a good bout. I personally have yet to see this side of writing from either member so I'm more than interested in seeing this play out. As we all know, this area of the site has died off & has stayed that way for a long time but it's time to spark it up again.

TOPIC FOR THE BATTLE - https://aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/wrath-of-the-titans-chimera.jpg?w=619

32 lines due by the 1st of June, post your verse in this thread. Votes will be placed within this thread as well. - It doesn't matter who gets it posted first just as long as both are done by the deadline. If for any reason you guys can't make the deadline just let me know, I'm more than willing to add on a few days. It's 32 lines but that does not mean you have to fill the entire box, choose the structure that will suit this type of writing the best.

Keep in mind that I'm completely new to setting these battles up so if anything doesn't seem right, please just point it out & I will do what I can to get things in line. Good luck to both & again, thank you for setting this shit off.

B U R D E N
05-28-2019, 02:39 PM
Lil Talent

I can find someone to fill Alzies spot and move the deadline up another 2 weeks or so if you still want to get this out.

Brayne Ded
05-29-2019, 12:38 AM
I'll replace Alzie if you can get me a decent extension.

B U R D E N
05-29-2019, 02:40 AM
I'll replace Alzie if you can get me a decent extension.

I'd make the deadline 6-25, plenty of time.

It's up to Lil Talent

:high:

Brayne Ded
05-29-2019, 03:41 AM
I'd make the deadline 6-25, plenty of time.

It's up to Lil Talent

:high:

I'm down for that if he agrees. Appreciate it, man.

Kiwi Peewee
05-29-2019, 04:21 AM
Sorry I've been very busy and was probably going to need an extension anyway. I'm down to face Bone Daddy but I can't guarantee I'll be done by the deadline.

Brayne Ded
05-29-2019, 04:44 AM
Sorry I've been very busy and was probably going to need an extension anyway. I'm down to face Bone Daddy but I can't guarantee I'll be done by the deadline.

Got you, bro.

B U R D E N
05-29-2019, 04:46 AM

Aiight bet.

Deadline will be the 30th of June, if more time is needed then we'll carry it out till the 5th of July. I would like to see as many Topicals go off as possible. :high:

Good luck to both.