PDA

View Full Version : Proposal: Discord Champion Title

Barzooka
03-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Simply put, this title would be awarded to someone who wins rap battles live on the Letsbeef's Discord's Voice Channel assigned to host the battles.

It would either be recorded for people to listen to and vote on or there would be judges right there listening to the whole thing (don't really need any more than 3 or 5 right?)

So how about it? (This doesn't have to be implemented *immediately* but a good idea I thought)

Locchart
03-01-2019, 08:37 PM
Meant to vote Yes.

joan of arc
03-01-2019, 11:03 PM
Simply put, this title would be awarded to someone who wins rap battles live on the Letsbeef's Discord's Voice Channel assigned to host the battles.

It would either be recorded for people to listen to and vote on or there would be judges right there listening to the whole thing (don't really need any more than 3 or 5 right?)

So how about it? (This doesn't have to be implemented *immediately* but a good idea I thought)

gucci this is something i'm already doing and something i've told you about several times. lol

Barzooka
03-03-2019, 03:43 AM
gucci this is something i'm already doing and something i've told you about several times. lol

Alright nvm then just delete this.