PDA

View Full Version : Prove Your Worth: Season 2 Semi-Finals

Edgeworth
02-26-2019, 10:00 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UmqU7sf.png

With Brayne Ded's account deleted, it would now be too messy to run the last week of the season. I'm going to go with the standings below and just go right into the playoffs. Lock and KG are both 2-1 but Lock beat KG so he's getting the top seed, then KG, then g u t s beat Alzie head to head so he'd always have the tiebreaker on Alzie. So we've got our standings.

Please read the Playoff Rules as per below, they differ from the regular season.

Playoff Deadlines and Rules:

-In the playoffs, there is homefield advantage. The lower seed will send to the higher seed and the higher seed gets extra time to respond. This is different from the regular season where both battlers had the same deadline.

-There is no reseeding, so you keep your seed throughout the playoffs.

WEEK 4 RECAP

Brayne was on a bye (RIP)
KG def. Alzie (No-show)
Rieper def. g u t s (100-0)
Verse of the Week: Rieper

FINAL STANDINGS

1. Rieper (2-1)
2. Lil Kilo (2-1)
3. g u t s (1–3)
4. Alzie (0-3)

SEMI-FINAL MATCHUPS

#4. Alzie vs #1. Rieper

Here we have a rematch of last Season's Championship battle. Last time, Alzie came in as the #1 seed and was knocked off by Lock, who stormed through the playoffs like a bull in a china shop. Lock originally didn't sign up for Season 2, but decided to bail me out once MaCc and Panorapic dropped off the map. Since then, he's earned convincing wins over KG and guts and earned the top seed due to Brayne taking off. He's coming off of some major permanent title wins recently and will look to continue his torrid pace here to punch his ticket to the finals. Meanwhile, Alzie has had quite a fall from grace, dropping from being the top seed only a season ago to #4 this time around. However, it would be foolish to count Alzie out as he's proven time and time again he can put up a fight in any weightclass. Alzie is going to be coming into this one with a chip on his shoulder so voters shouldn't be surprised if we get the best Alzie yet.

#3. g u t s vs #2. Lil Kilo

These 2 cats faced off earlier in the season with KG getting the better of guts. But, if there's one thing guts has proven so far on LB it's that he doesn't quit. Look for him to come in here with a full head of steam ready to take the fight to KG. Kilo has been enjoying a relatively succesful season so far, only dropping a battle to lock thus far. Given his recent performances both in and out of PYW, it might be the case that KG is turning a new leaf as he's been coming with a lot of heat lately and cleaned up his presentation so the voters can really feel his punches. These are both dudes who project to be staple names in PYW for seasons to come, but would love to cap this season off with a title. But, only one of them can advance to the finals so expect every punch to be at the throat in what shapes up to be a scrappy affair.

All battles are 8 lines. Alzie and g u t s must send by FRIDAY MARCH 1ST AT 11:59PM EST. Rieper and KG must reply by SUNDAY MARCH 3RD AT 11:59PM EST.

Alzie g u t s Rieper Lil Kilo

Edgeworth
02-26-2019, 10:09 PM
Edgeworth I won 91-9, not 100-0. Everything else looks good.

Says 100-0 on my end here.

Locchart
02-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Good luck Alzie

Edgeworth
03-01-2019, 11:23 AM
Reminder Alzie g u t s your deadline to send is tonight.

KG The Prince
03-02-2019, 08:58 AM
g u t s has sent

Brayne Ded
03-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Good luck to everyone!

KG The Prince
03-02-2019, 09:30 AM
Good luck to everyone!

You wordz are ze best and ze confident-est

Edgeworth
03-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Rieper did Alzie send?

Locchart
03-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Rieper did Alzie send?

No.

Edgeworth
03-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Alzie has been DQ’d, Lil Kilo has until Sunday night to reply to g u t s.

KG The Prince
03-02-2019, 06:06 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=510117&section=tb
Edgeworth g u t s