PDA

View Full Version : Audio PYW Seasons?

Edgeworth
02-19-2019, 09:20 PM
So in general, the text version of Prove Your Worth: Seasons has been a relatively popular thing. People are tuning into the battles and all the participants are showing up every week. It's giving people a reason to battle in basic league and the Champion walks away with a fair amount of credits. So, I'm looking to gauge interest in doing this shit in Audio. I think the Audio basic battles are dying for some more attention.

Basically I'd be looking for 6-8 guys to participate in the season. You'd be responsible for a 1 min written Acapella (or beat if both dudes agree?) every week or so, as you battle everyone else in the league once and then there'd be a playoffs with the Top 4 at the end of the season. The Champion takes home 100+ credits and bragging rights. For more info about how the battles and seasons work you can check out any of my PYW threads in the Text Arena, including the rules thread, current battles thread, and the playoff threads from last season.

You can consider this a sign up thread really. I'll be looking to probably start this thing in March but if there's a lot of interest immediately we can start it sooner.

Tagging some guys who I think would be interested.

Aggo Seul Alzie g u t s Rieper Fitzy YC Dysfunctional Barzooka Shodan Student Kompz Amikay CamoGang Brayne Ded Rai ALL-BORO

Sign-ups

1. Rieper
2. g u t s
-
-
-
-
-

Locchart
02-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Sign me up Edgeworth
Bnas