PDA

View Full Version : Prove Your Worth: Rules Thread

Edgeworth
02-06-2019, 10:12 PM
This will serve as the rules thread for PYW. I'm doing this so I can just link this thread instead of clogging up all my weekly posts with the rules.

Threads go up Mondays (or Tuesdays..), verses due Fridays. All battles are 8 lines. Everyone battles eachother once and then the regular season is concluded. Top 4 make playoffs.

IMPORTANT: For the regular season, there will be no designated sender or receiver. Both dudes have the same deadline. Whoever finishes writing first sends to the other guy.

Deadlines and DQs:

If battler A sends a battle and battler B fails to reply by the deadline, battler A gets a W and battler B gets an L.

If BOTH battler A and B fail to post for their battle, they will both receive L's.

Extensions are permitted. For an extension, both parties involved in the battle must contact me before the deadline confirming they'd like an extension. Extensions give you an extra 24-48 hrs from the original deadline.

PLAYOFF SEEDING

recall that #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3. 3 will send to 2 and 2 will have an extra day to respond and likewise 4 sends to 1. This differs from the regular season where both dudes have the same deadline. There will be no reseeding in the playoffs. Tiebreakers in record at the end of the season will be broken using head to head result to determine seeding.

Pixels
06-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Plz sign me Up Edge brov