PDA

View Full Version : New Mods!!!

NOBLE
02-05-2019, 11:58 PM
We welcome to the LetsBeef staff Da Living Tribunal and Edgeworth. Both have LB's best interest at heart and both are ready to put in work! Edgeworth has been a member of the FVC for a while and is helping to run PPV's. Da Living Tribunal will be running Illmania and will also be helping to promote LB on social media. They're here to help, so feel free to hit them up with any mod requests.

Edgeworth
02-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Thanks NOBLE, congrats Da Living Tribunal.

Looking forward to helping out.

Student
02-06-2019, 01:38 AM
2 good choices.

Big congrats @Edgeworth (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=905997) should be no surprise since you're a Fire Nation alumni.

Congrats to @Da Living Tribunal (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=86835) as well, nice to see you have tools to be able to help out more.

KG The Prince
02-06-2019, 05:58 AM
Dooooope

EtH
02-06-2019, 06:59 AM
This fixes everything.

J u s T C
02-06-2019, 07:19 AM
Why?..

Brayne Ded
02-06-2019, 07:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mfo5Sqz.jpg

Bnas
02-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Should this 'new mod' be commenting that these long expo votes on this battle are 'bullshit'? Where's the crew swaying for this one. Is this new moderator gonna delete his own swaying comment???

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=677216

KG The Prince
02-06-2019, 08:11 AM
Should this 'new mod' be commenting that these long expo votes on this battle are 'bullshit'? Where's the crew swaying for this one. Is this new moderator gonna delete his own swaying comment???

Last I heard, members who ain't mods don't have a say so stfu

EtH
02-06-2019, 09:15 AM
Last I heard, members who ain't mods don't have a say so stfu

Fuck someone give KG a green name right now. He has the mentality of being a mod down absolutely perfectly with this comment.

Side note, is DLT the first person in history to become a mod with zero VP?

lllllllllllll
02-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Half the members say they’ll delete their accounts if updates are not applied and this happens.

joan of arc
02-06-2019, 09:35 AM

that's a fair point to bring up. let me explain. i really disagreed with the votes so i voiced myself and wanted the mods to review them. now that i am a mod, i would have just reviewed it myself.

also "long" doesn't equal "good" and i will ask another mod to delete the comment.

lllllllllllll
02-06-2019, 09:38 AM
that's a fair point to bring up. let me explain. i really disagreed with the votes so i voiced myself and wanted the mods to review them. now that i am a mod, i would have just reviewed it myself.

also "long" doesn't equal "good" and i will ask another mod to delete the comment.

“Reviewing” your own votes already?

Jesus Christ the staff of this place

EtH
02-06-2019, 10:00 AM

Fuck sake, scandal number 2 within 3 hours.

So your gameplan moving forward is to just decide which votes on your crew members battles are valid? Damn, LB's in safe hands for sure.

Bnas
02-06-2019, 10:06 AM
Fuck someone give KG a green name right now. He has the mentality of being a mod down absolutely perfectly with this comment.

Side note, is DLT the first person in history to become a mod with zero VP?

Someone probably raised it this site is hitting a point of no return

joan of arc
02-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Someone probably raised it this site is hitting a point of no return

i never had 0 vp btw lol.

EtH
02-06-2019, 10:21 AM
i never had 0 vp btw lol.

Well this isn't true? You complained about it for several hours after Aggo told you that you had zero, and then when I talked to Aggo about him lowering your VP he said it was because of the Bnas vote...

So either you were lied to by a mod and told your VP was lowered to zero.

Or you're lying now.

Which is it?

lllllllllllll
02-06-2019, 10:34 AM
My account doesn’t feel safe with Guts as a mod.

joan of arc
02-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Well this isn't true? You complained about it for several hours after Aggo told you that you had zero, and then when I talked to Aggo about him lowering your VP he said it was because of the Bnas vote...

So either you were lied to by a mod and told your VP was lowered to zero.

Or you're lying now.

Which is it?

which is it eth? you seem to know so much lmao.

joan of arc
02-06-2019, 10:35 AM

i actually hope with me as mod i can encourage you to fuck with the site again. i plan on making some dope changes and progress. thanks for being a man of your word about that thread btw, i respect that kind of shit.

Bnas
02-06-2019, 10:48 AM

I agree with you. I've been in talks with a couple dudes higher up and the first instance he fucks with any of my battles or hate votes he's gone

EtH
02-06-2019, 10:58 AM

Don't deflect.

Yes or no did a member tell you that your VP had been lowered to zero?

Aggo
02-06-2019, 11:08 AM
I did tell him that his vp was lowered to zero. I told him I lowered it after he voted against me. It was a joke I made in a discord channel where I make lots of jokes. I didnt realize it had been taken seriously until much later when I heard there were complaints. He never had 0 vp, but for a while he thought he had.

Shodan
02-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Good

EtH
02-06-2019, 12:33 PM
I did tell him that his vp was lowered to zero. I told him I lowered it after he voted against me. It was a joke I made in a discord channel where I make lots of jokes. I didnt realize it had been taken seriously until much later when I heard there were complaints. He never had 0 vp, but for a while he thought he had.

But he said the reason for his VP being lowered to zero was because of a hate vote on the Bnas battle.

Which I guess then begs the question, why WASN'T his VP lowered for what was a blatant hate vote?

Aggo
02-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Stu lowered it from 2 to 1. It was after that that invoked that I lowered it from 1 to 0.

EtH
02-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Stu lowered it from 2 to 1. It was after that that invoked that I lowered it from 1 to 0.

He never had 0 vp, but for a while he thought he had.

So you lowered it from 1 to 0 yet he never actually had 0?

Aggo
02-06-2019, 02:40 PM
I joked and told him I lowered it from 1 to zero. I thought he knew I was joking as it would be asinine to lower his vp for the "crime" of voting against me. I have never lowered his vp. Only student has.

Aggo
02-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Invoked was a typo, should have said "I joked". My fault.

EtH
02-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Alright.

So I'll edit. Is DLT the first person to get modded with 1vp?

J u s T C
02-06-2019, 03:20 PM
I just wish more mods took bnas' complaints about dodgy voting just as seriously.

Seriously.

KG The Prince
02-06-2019, 06:54 PM

Real sees real