PDA

View Full Version : Prove Your Worth: Season 2 Week 1

Edgeworth
01-28-2019, 07:38 PM
*I know I said early-mid Feb, and Feb 1st is the earliest you can get, but it seems like sign-ups stagnated and I'd rather not wait another week. If people need a couple days extension we can do that.*

Threads go up Mondays, verses due Fridays. Hoping this gives people enough time to avoid noshows as 4 days for an 8 line battle should be bueno.

IMPORTANT: For the regular season, there will be no designated sender or receiver. Both dudes have the same deadline. Whoever finishes writing first sends to the other guy, and then POSTS THE LINK TO THAT BATTLE SHOWING THEY'VE SENT IN THIS THREAD, TAGGING THE OPPONENT.

Deadlines and DQs:

If battler A sends a battle and battler B fails to reply by the deadline, battler A gets a W and battler B gets an L.

If BOTH battler A and B fail to post for their battle, they will both receive L's.

Extensions are permitted. For an extension, both parties involved in the battle must post in this thread/contact me before the deadline confirming they'd like an extension. Extensions give you an extra 24-48 hrs from the original deadline.

PLAYOFF SEEDING: recall that #1 plays #4 and #2 plays #3. 3 will send to 2 and 2 will have an extra day to respond and likewise 4 sends to 1. This differs from the regular season where both dudes have the same deadline. There will be no reseeding in the playoffs. Tiebreakers in record at the end of the season will be broken using head to head result to determine seeding.

CURRENT STANDINGS

1. M A C C da G O D (0-0)
2. Alzie (0-0)
3. KG (0-0)
4. Da Living Tribunal (0-0)
5. ghost of count wackula (0–0)
6. Panorapic (0-0)

WEEK 1 MATCHUPS

M A C C da G O D vs Panorapic

In the first week of the season, LB veteran MaCc looks to start his campaign off strong with a win. MaCc has built his name off of consistency and dedication, as he's one of the more widely known names in the Text battle Open drop game. He meets the ever eager Panorapic, who's looking to build his reputation on LB with a big season. It will be interesting to see what happens when Rookie meets Vet.

Alzie vs ghost of count wackula

Alzie is looking to bounce back from a loss to Lockhart in last season's Finals. He fought hard last season to earn the top seed and came up just shy in the end. This time around, look for Alzie to be even more cut-throat in his pursuit of the championship. On the other side stands the LBT Champion, Brayne Ded. Brayne has been on a roll of late, making his way to the Semis and Finals of multiple tournaments as well as climbing his way up to the top of the LBT circuit. He too will look to be a contender for the championship and will be ready to start the season strong.

Da Living Tribunal vs KG

KG and guts are facing off in what could turn out to be a very spirited affair. They've battled a few times recently and guts has been turning up his activity a lot as of late, trying to make improvements to his text game. KG is known for his generally creative although sometimes outlandish concepts and wording, and is the type of wildcard battler that can take anyone out on any given day. This one could turn out to be a very tight one and both battlers will be looking to get any edge they can to avoid starting the season in the 0-1 hole.

All battles are 8 lines. Deadline for this week is Friday, February 1st at 11:59 PM EST.

joan of arc
01-28-2019, 07:52 PM
good shit edge. quality contest honestly. i'll see you soon KG

KG The Prince
01-29-2019, 07:32 AM
I'm on murder mode grrrrr

Brayne Ded
01-29-2019, 07:34 AM
I'm on murder mode grrrrr

Damn, bro. Save some pussy for the rest of us.

Anyways, good luck to everyone.
I'mma start writing for you, Alzie.

KG The Prince
01-29-2019, 08:31 AM
Damn, bro. Save some pussy for the rest of us.

Anyways, good luck to everyone.
I'mma start writing for you, Alzie.

:D Everyone dies

HIGHpothasis
01-29-2019, 03:00 PM
Best Introduction I've Seen... KUDOS!!!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=509634&section=tb

WAITING ON PAN

Alzie
02-01-2019, 02:22 AM
replied to the 8 macc sent me now ill get to this tomorrow b4 work

Locchart
02-01-2019, 03:08 AM
Edgeworth when you tagged Brayne Ded and KG it sends them to 2 Gucci's and my page, respectively.

KG The Prince
02-01-2019, 06:06 AM
Edgeworth when you tagged Brayne Ded and KG it sends them to 2 Gucci's and my page, respectively.

#Identitytheft

Brayne Ded
02-01-2019, 06:07 AM

That is the most ironic miss-tag ever. The murder victim and the murderer.

Edgeworth
02-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Lol that’s weird, though I know what might have happened.

KG Alzie ghost of wackula Panorapic Da Living Tribunal

Reminder that shit is due TODAY! So far we’ve got Macc posted let’s get some more in

Alzie
02-01-2019, 03:29 PM
I have sent to brayne

KG The Prince
02-01-2019, 03:57 PM
Edgeworth Da Living Tribunal

Sent... https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=509665

joan of arc
02-01-2019, 09:16 PM
replied. good battle kg.

Brayne Ded
02-01-2019, 11:43 PM