PDA

View Full Version : Prove Your Worth: Season 1 AWARDS

Edgeworth
01-23-2019, 07:18 PM
Again, I'd like to thank all my participants Alzie KG Rieper TonganKidd Lxve (Fuck Erk) for helping me make this a relatively smooth event the first time around. I'll be looking to streamline some things going forward and maybe with the new surge to post basic battles due to the crew draft, this could get some more activity as a way to make basic battles more interesting.

But, let's cut to the chase...

https://i.postimg.cc/6pCXcFFY/20181105-205035.png

A BIG Congratulations to Rieper for winning the finals and claiming the spoils. After a hard fought season we've got our champion. Rieper took out Alzie in a spirited affair (83%-17%) to claim the PYW:S1 Title.

Awards

Prove Your Worth: Season 1 Champion
Rieper
Prize: 125 credits

Prove Your Worth: Season 1 Runner-up
Alzie
Prize: 50 credits

(@Student offered 100 credits to the winner, 50 to 2nd, and 25 to 3rd. Since I didn't run a 3rd place battle, I say we should add those credits to the winner's pile.)

As for what's next for Season 2..all participants who made the playoffs will be offered first dibs on a spot in Season 2, and then from there sign ups will be available to the rest of the site. Stay tuned for more news on when that may go underway.

Locchart
01-23-2019, 07:26 PM
Ayyyye that sig is dope Edgeworth preciate it.

Motherfuckin' KILLERS

Edgeworth
01-23-2019, 08:23 PM
For some reason it wouldn’t tag stu. Student

Student
01-23-2019, 08:57 PM
Congrats to Rieper & Azlie on this, good to see these forum tournaments being run Edgeworth good showing @ everyone else