PDA

View Full Version : I can't see all my battles I've uploaded today

Barzooka
01-13-2019, 10:11 AM
Today, (1/13/19) I have uploaded eight (8) freestyle battles. Now, when you go to the audio battle page, you only see six. Why? Does it just... delete battles after it hits six? Because that is sad if that is so. If someone could explain this, that would be terrific. I want to keep the audio battles alive, not waste my freestyles for no reason. I think there's a difference between those two things.

NOBLE Student HVK

Will tag more staff if necessary. Sorry, but I'm very concerned and displeased atm.

NOBLE
01-13-2019, 10:55 PM
How many of them were you battling yourself? Those probably didn't show because they're not supposed to be even possible.

Barzooka
01-14-2019, 10:37 AM
How many of them were you battling yourself? Those probably didn't show because they're not supposed to be even possible.

Um... I only accepted one and I wasted six credits doing that. Also, what happened to my thread I posted on here about the new glitch I discovered?

NOBLE
01-14-2019, 05:21 PM
Um... I only accepted one and I wasted six credits doing that. Also, what happened to my thread I posted on here about the new glitch I discovered?

I removed your thread. You had said something about "free credits", which I thought was inappropriate because self battles end up getting removed and are usually a bannable offense. You get the benefit of the doubt that you were'nt actually trying to score a free win against yourself, but were rather just messing around and seeing if it would actually work and you could actually answer your own open.

As far as the other battles you posted that you're not seeing, can you see them under "my battles?" https://www.letsbeef.com/mybattles.php

Judgement_ill
01-25-2019, 04:15 PM
I removed your thread. You had said something about "free credits", which I thought was inappropriate because self battles end up getting removed and are usually a bannable offense. You get the benefit of the doubt that you were'nt actually trying to score a free win against yourself, but were rather just messing around and seeing if it would actually work and you could actually answer your own open.

As far as the other battles you posted that you're not seeing, can you see them under "my battles?" https://www.letsbeef.com/mybattles.php

LOL No I wasn't attempting to score a free win off myself otherwise I wouldn't have notified the mods about my self-accepted battle let alone would I have made a thread about it. I just thought it'd be funny as fuck if I accepted my own battle tbh.

Also I'm not concerned about not being able to see all of my battles anymore. I know they're still there, it just doesn't show every single one of them at once. Thank you anyways though.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It's 2 Gucci/Lxve btw.