PDA

View Full Version : SHODAN VS GUTS. TOPICAL BATTLE

joan of arc
01-09-2019, 05:46 AM
THEME IS THIS PICTURE BELOW.

http://i.imgur.com/dOTo5gD.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

get this feeling, that i’ve been out here for days. 2 days. who says that? i turn back.
nothing but fog, and blackness behind me. i got a feelin that there’s a madness that got me
a sadness, copy. every waking second of life a photo copy, carbon copy, a madness got me
i push the paddle into the water, push it harder, no sense of land, but i keep pushing farther
i get this flash back to me and father(we go up and down on swings, on teeter totters)
10 years laters we both in the room the first time i see my daughter.
i splash my face. i got a feelin there’s madness in this place.

i dozed off and drifted. had a dream about my wife, with another man, he comes to my house
my little girl runs up and he hugs em, see his finger, now i figure out he her new spouse
and i can smell the clarity and sterile fragments to the picture. it’s clear but no liquor
i guess my only hope is that this boat don’t float and tip so i can go quicker…damn
i wake up. still eclipsed in a thick mist, ontop a liquid black surface, i’m nervous
i wonder if i’ll ever be found. i wonder if i did, do i deserve this? what’s the purpose?
then something bubbles adjacent, rippling fractures splatter cross this aqua pavement
i grab the row and grip like mason with hammers. i say in a stammer

“let’s make an arrangement”

then a wave hits, boat shaking, i take a 360 peek and see shadows in the distance
i get fuzzy head, is the image a bein? the fuzz turns to white and i start seeing visions

my baby momma and my daughter, both with bruises and crying, holding each other
bottle in my hand, all empty, this can’t be real. a voice yells “but you know it is brother”
i storm out of the house, get in the car and speed down paths, no target in mind
just a mission of rage that boils inside, that imma fuckin kill the first person i find
and then lights flash, red n blue, shit, i pull over, knowing it’s the end of my flight
a man taps on my window, i roll it down, flashlight in my face ”sir, you been drinkin tonight?”

and i snap back to, a massive serpent head with scales layered with moss faces me
my hands tremble, but i stand and scream back, “what, got something to say to me?”
it unleashes its jaws, a terrible growl beckons, i fall to my ass, but a smell is familiar
vodka perfume chokes me, i get another flash back, my girl says i’m killen her

i remember the origin of this boat scene now. i left my family behind. came to the shore
with noting but a goodbye note, bad intentions, a shotty, boat n some oars
and now i look into the face of the snake, and i know this lake a reflection
and this might be the death of me, but some would say its a lesson
i grab the shotgun, cock it, and now all i have left is the choice
i aim the barrel, and from above me i can hear an echo of voice

“i love you daddy”

Locchart
01-27-2019, 03:48 PM
Your Girl Nogra

Shodan
01-28-2019, 12:30 AM
I don't recall seeing this before. Lemme check it out and I'll get back to you within 3 to 5 business days.