PDA

View Full Version : MIC FIGHT (LIVE BATTLE EVENT)

joan of arc
01-06-2019, 02:02 AM
IM HOSTING A SERIES OF LIVE BATTLE EVENTS

site activity has dwindled down since the holiday season so i'm looking to pick things up again with a couple of mini-tounrs i'll be hosting.

FIRST EVENT: FREESTYLE MIC FIGHT

so here's how it will work. people will nominate an emcee they'd like to see participate. whichever two emcees have the most nominations will be invited to battle live in the letsbeef discord in front of an audience. after each person is allowed to spit as long as they can. after the battle is done everyone will cast their votes to be tallied and the the victor will be announced.

this mini-tournament is based of the tv show "knife fight" where all the winner gets for his efforts is a knife that says "i won". this competition is a battle of pride only. although there will be a surprise gift for the winner if he so chooses to accept it. eventually all the winners from these mic fight battles will eventually be invited into an actual tournament with a real cash prize of $50 and also a couple extra things as well. there will be a text version of this as well, but it will be ran differently.

SO WHO'S GONNA BE THE FIRST MIC FIGHT CHAMPION?

Barzooka
01-06-2019, 04:58 AM
Don't nominate my boy ToniC 801 unless you all want the L rofl

I would do it but I don't see anyone nominating me either.