KG The Prince
12-29-2018, 11:26 AM
They at the graveyard, give 'em 5 mins

Row
12-29-2018, 11:32 AM
seul vs saiyan better happen

EtH
12-29-2018, 11:44 AM
Saiyan must have been listening when I was planning the ACs crew battles, but come on 2v2 text vs LoD is taking it a bit too far haha.

Seul
12-29-2018, 01:50 PM
lmao nah, this aint happening.

Youve already been bodied and half of your crew is your multi accounts.

Ruin
12-29-2018, 02:40 PM
lmao nah, this aint happening.

Luckily, you don’t speak for your whole crew. Unless you talk and they keep quiet...but at that point it’s less of a crew and more of an entourage. :high:

Locchart
12-29-2018, 02:42 PM
*Looks at LoD roster* *Looks at 6th Ave. roster*

Lol.

Ruin
12-29-2018, 03:11 PM
If we’re outmatched 1000 > 1 then it should be an easy W :high:

lllllllllllll
12-29-2018, 03:16 PM
Tbf, this site sleeps on MaCc as if he’s some lightweight. Dude is legit nice.

Edgeworth
12-29-2018, 03:56 PM
Hope that’s sarcasm...Macc is fucking terrible. LMAO!

Bape
12-29-2018, 04:23 PM
I don't text battle no more, sorry chief

EtH
12-29-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm with Punk. You don't beat Macc with your worst verse. We'd all/have beat him but we've all/have written verses he'd beat. He's probably better than Saiyan.

I actually take back my earlier comment upon seeing how dead LoD actually is. 2 on 2 is fair. Seul and Gutz (unless Erupt wanted a quick one off without much work) would be fine.

LoD was always a big talking crew who never took part in crew battles and lost when they did. Go get a W in the bag.

MaCc Da G0D
12-29-2018, 05:24 PM
Sheesh...

For Some reason The 'MaCc Dissing' bothers me Less and Less. Preahate The Ones That Recognize My Abilities when An attempt is actually Taken Seriously. I'm Forever The UnderDog. That's Cool w/ me.

DOPE AVE vs L. O. D. let's Do It.!! Cuz all I Hear is EXCUSES from That Side. #Typical

EtH
12-29-2018, 05:41 PM
I love how Maccs attempt to roast me was by calling me cool haha

lllllllllllll
12-29-2018, 05:41 PM
Hope that’s sarcasm...Macc is fucking terrible. LMAO!

Far from sarcasm. If you actually read some of his more serious battles instead of his snipes, you’d see what I’m saying. I’m slightly upset Mac never took the GC’s and Orange title tourneys serious. He’d have a legit title.

EtH
12-29-2018, 05:43 PM
Its not that he never took them serious, he just never took improving serious.

Shodan
12-29-2018, 05:49 PM
MaCc is bad but he's not Bnas-level bad where the laziest keystyle from anyone halfway decent could 100-0 him.

Seul
12-29-2018, 06:01 PM
You dont get slaughtered in a battle, in the forums & via shoutbox.... then decide to run away and hide your face like a little bitch... just to return later with a call out like nothing ever happened.

He will now try and twist the scenario into trying to trick users that we are some how ducking him cause we are shivering at the sight of him.

Saiyan, I have no desire to battle you. Infact, I think you are a fucking weird kid, like really weird. Id be surprised if no one else sees just how weird you are.

Saiyan
12-29-2018, 06:31 PM
I’ve been on record saying Macc is better than me. He’s been in the top 10/15 discussion across 3 different eras (so I’ve been told) and still continues to be a threat even battling today. Titles won’t change that. Dude been put the work in and has the history and records to prove it.

Seul, everyone here clearly sees this as a decent or good idea except you. You continuously sit behind your popularity and sit on here all day and night and either talk shit on a personal level or investigate your ass off to expose everybody.

But, to all who came for the show, it’s been cancelled. Either because of too many members who log on but don’t battle, or because Seul is the Seul spokesperson for the group and never wants to battle anyone these days, Legion of Doom has turned down our callout.

Seul
12-29-2018, 07:09 PM
Yes, I investigate and root out cheaters, like yourself.

You have challenged me to a battle three times.

1st Time - You were self voting, and got exposed by ILLoKWENT. Thankfully I didnt send, cause that would of been hella unfair, no?

2nd Time - You lost and deleted your account.

3rd Time - Thats this call out, I am considering this personal because of our history. No one gets laughed out the site and doesnt hold any resentment.

I really don't care to battle you, given the experiences of challenge 1 & 2.

Erupt hasn't really battled in a while, nor has Babylon. So basically you calling out the two rookies, one whos more audio based - in hopes to snag a win over LoD. If Erupt or Babylon care to battle you, they can.

Saiyan, I would love to say you've reached a new low point, but this really isn't the most pathetic shit you've done lmfaoooo

Seul
12-29-2018, 07:32 PM
He's still got his dick in his hand waiting for the sub version of Dragon Ball Super: Broly.

EtH
12-29-2018, 08:31 PM
Macc hasnt been top 15 in any era, including now when theres 17 members.

Seul why cant you battle Macc and Saiyan battles Guts?

Saiyan
12-29-2018, 09:40 PM
Seul, ain’t nobody worried about your middle-aged, living in the basement with his momma, nerd ass bum ass bitch ass self lol I don’t sit up tryna get “revenge” on you. I actually asked the crew as a whole who we should challenge and the anonymous answer was LoD. Tyrant. You have a lil Seul jizz on your lip.

He’s already turned down the challenge. LoD vs. Dope Ave isn’t happening.

Thread concluded. :high:

Seul
12-29-2018, 10:17 PM
Seul, ain’t nobody worried about your middle-aged, living in the basement with his momma, nerd ass bum ass bitch ass self

^This clear misrepresentation of me, solidifies how retarded you are.

Seul
12-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Macc hasnt been top 15 in any era, including now when theres 17 members.

Seul why cant you battle Macc and Saiyan battles Guts?

I've beaten MaCc. When I considered myself much worse than I am currently.

Link: https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=502351

Saiyan and Guts can battle, no body said either one of them can't send each other a battle.

Saiyan
12-29-2018, 10:21 PM

Saiyan and Guts can battle, no body said either one of them can't send each other a battle.

Fact still remains, LoD still remains a bitch ass crew today just like they were back in the day lol

EtH
12-29-2018, 11:04 PM

Of course you have / are. But it's a crew battle. LoD could use one in the bank.

Brayne Ded
12-29-2018, 11:34 PM
:popcorn:

Saiyan
12-29-2018, 11:37 PM
saiyan just cause, like most people, i dont like u dont mean i got jizz on my lips u fucking faggot weirdo. metal shoes wearing retard

Unless you’re going to battle me, stop talking in my thread flunkee

EtH
12-29-2018, 11:38 PM
Why you saying that to Tyrant instead of me? I called you shit too.

Saiyan
12-30-2018, 01:53 AM
Why you saying that to Tyrant instead of me? I called you shit too.

You're kinda irrelevant.

EtH
12-30-2018, 08:13 AM
You're kinda irrelevant.

Ahhh makes perfect sense. Stay dissing Tyrant then.

Aggo
12-31-2018, 04:06 PM

1st Time - You were self voting, and got exposed by ILLoKWENT. Thankfully I didnt send, cause that would of been hella unfair, no?

3rd Time - Thats this call out, I am considering this personal because of our history. No one gets laughed out the site and doesnt hold any resentment.

This is the part I cant stand about people. If you lose a battle and do THE MOST afterwards and its nothing but hassle and drama, when a rematch isnt accepted you dont get to feel like you bullied the person who declined it. No one is afraid. They just dont want your bitch ass issues following them around for another month.

It's like if I was seeing a woman and we had an argument that I won. Then in retaliation she calls the cops and tells them i hit her. Then the next day she wants to start rehashing the same argument. Like no bitch. Last time I beat you at this shit you called the cops and got mad extra. I'm not doing that shit again

Cant stand pussies like that. In case you didnt realize it Mech, in the above scenario you are the woman.

Aggo

This is the part I cant stand about people. If you lose a battle and do THE MOST afterwards and its nothing but hassle and drama, when a rematch isnt accepted you dont get to feel like you bullied the person who declined it. No one is afraid. They just dont want your bitch ass issues following them around for another month.

It's like if I was seeing a woman and we had an argument that I won. Then in retaliation she calls the cops and tells them i hit her. Then the next day she wants to start rehashing the same argument. Like no bitch. Last time I beat you at this shit you called the cops and got mad extra. I'm not doing that shit again

Cant stand pussies like that. In case you didnt realize it Mech, in the above scenario you are the woman.

Aggo
Post was so accurate LB posted it twice.

joan of arc
12-31-2018, 06:27 PM
seul refuses to let LoD battle, and i don't agree, but i respect his wishes. in the mean time, as just myself, i would willingly battle all of 6th ave dope myself.

HIGHpothasis
12-31-2018, 06:50 PM
seul refuses to let LoD battle, and i don't agree, but i respect his wishes. in the mean time, as just myself, i would willingly battle all of 6th ave dope myself.

*Opens Inbox*

Make it 16.

Happy New Year....

Saiyan
12-31-2018, 07:03 PM
Seul can say whatever he wants about what he thinks went down before. He’s successfully spun this narrative that Aggo just perpetuated, but isn’t true.

I called Seul out because he was randomly going around telling people I cheated.

He started that.

After the battle, I was in the chat talking to someone else about something that had NOTHING to do with him, and he started talking shit just because he wanted to and it turned into a roast session over one of my bars, as if nobody on this site has EVER spit a wack bar before and it was some groundbreaking event.

He started that.

I made a thread about Erk and if he was a multies account of Silk, and mentioned Seul (not even in a bad way) and he jumped in the thread talking shit for 2 pages and almost took the shit over just because he felt like it.

He started that.

If me calling him on his shit makes me such a bitch and a whiner then so be it. I guess Seul has replaced Bleu as the most pampered member of all time in leas than a year lol

Aggo you’ve fed into being another cocksucking, Seul-defending, groupie.

He’ll continue to sit behind his rep, popularity, and do whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions And y’all will continue to suck his dick. LoD turned down our callout, so this thread is a wrap.

Seul
12-31-2018, 07:28 PM
Seul can say whatever he wants about what he thinks went down before. He’s successfully spun this narrative that Aggo just perpetuated, but isn’t true.

I called Seul out because he was randomly going around telling people I cheated.

He started that.

After the battle, I was in the chat talking to someone else about something that had NOTHING to do with him, and he started talking shit just because he wanted to and it turned into a roast session over one of my bars, as if nobody on this site has EVER spit a wack bar before and it was some groundbreaking event.

He started that.

I made a thread about Erk and if he was a multies account of Silk, and mentioned Seul (not even in a bad way) and he jumped in the thread talking shit for 2 pages and almost took the shit over just because he felt like it.

He started that.

If me calling him on his shit makes me such a bitch and a whiner then so be it. I guess Seul has replaced Bleu as the most pampered member of all time in leas than a year lol

Aggo you’ve fed into being another cocksucking, Seul-defending, groupie.

He’ll continue to sit behind his rep, popularity, and do whatever the fuck he wants with no repercussions And y’all will continue to suck his dick. LoD turned down our callout, so this thread is a wrap.

lmao, im objective with what I do is all. I aint pampered, I just lost to Lock. People vote against me when I legit lose. Your just trash, thats all. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. You challenged me and got treated like the bitch you are, thats all.

Here, its 2019. Fresh start, why dont you pick someone else to fuck with, maybe someone more appropriate for your skill level this time.

Saiyan
12-31-2018, 07:39 PM
lmao, im objective with what I do is all. I aint pampered, I just lost to Lock. People vote against me when I legit lose. Your just trash, thats all. Stop trying to make yourself feel better. You challenged me and got treated like the bitch you are, thats all.

Here, its 2019. Fresh start, why dont you pick someone else to fuck with, maybe someone more appropriate for your skill level this time.

You’re the bitch who sounds afraid to face me, if we’re being honest. But you got it. Bet.

Locchart
12-31-2018, 08:44 PM

To be fair, metal shoes ARE groundbreaking.

Saiyan
12-31-2018, 08:56 PM
To be fair, metal shoes ARE groundbreaking.

Lmao if they’re on Ironman possibly

Seul
01-02-2019, 05:22 PM
You’re the bitch who sounds afraid to face me, if we’re being honest. But you got it. Bet.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165031

lmfao at the first post, and the fact that account is "guest" as of now. Lets be real, you didn't improve that much in 2 months ahahhahahaha

DESSA
01-02-2019, 06:51 PM
Are you star fox 64 playing niggas serious