PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL LETSBEEF PODCAST

joan of arc
12-22-2018, 07:46 PM
context

in the WE NEED TO UNITE thread i brought up the idea of starting a soundcloud for letsbeef. i didn't expect much of a response but it seems to have caught on. EMDUBs brought up the old podcast so NOBLE brought it back. i'm going to take over from this point and move forward with the project.

CO-HOSTS

as you can imagine it will be time consuming to run this project so i'm looking for co-hosts who would love to be apart of this project. go ahead and post @ me in this thread to be considered. right now Seul is a person we're advocating.

INTERVIEWS

a focus i'd like to bring is to interview the various members of letsbeef. @ me in this thread to be considered or if you want to shout out someone feel free.

final notes:

i'll be setting up a spot to record from and i will purchase a mic asap. this will take no longer than a month.

i'll add to this as needed.

Bongo Bear
12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
"Hey, saw your post about a lb podcast. I'm interested in helping with any audio cleanup, video editing, or graphics if needed. If a blue snowball mic is good enough I'll join up to. Just let me know."

Edgeworth
12-23-2018, 01:04 AM
I’m down to interview on this show captain gutpunch

NOBLE
12-23-2018, 01:05 AM
"Hey, saw your post about a lb podcast. I'm interested in helping with any audio cleanup, video editing, or graphics if needed. If a blue snowball mic is good enough I'll join up to. Just let me know."

Do you have examples of videos you've edited posted somewhere?

joan of arc
12-23-2018, 01:18 AM
I’m down to interview on this show captain gutpunch

noted. consider yourself the first guest.

BizzyOne
12-23-2018, 01:40 AM
Yo I got the whole audio set up. I'll have no problem making an appearance and speaking my mind.

joan of arc
12-23-2018, 01:43 AM
Yo I got the whole audio set up. I'll have no problem making an appearance and speaking my mind.

noted. i'll be making a list of those who want to be considered. i will edit it into the post eventually. thanks for responsing

Barzooka
12-23-2018, 02:31 AM
Better off using YouTube. SoundCloud would be such a horrible platform for podcasts.

joan of arc
12-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Better off using YouTube. SoundCloud would be such a horrible platform for podcasts.

nothings been decided. but just know NOBLE isn't going to use youtube.

JR3Ddi
12-23-2018, 09:50 AM
Like the idea of a podcast! I remember LetsBeef Radio and I miss that shit! ANYTHING to expand the opportunities for people on the outside to peep the talent on this site. Another shout out captain gutpunch for everything he's doing to try and get this site poppin!

joan of arc
12-23-2018, 02:47 PM
Punk .

Dysfunctional
12-26-2018, 07:35 PM
Im down for an interview or to be a guest for an episode or something tbh that'd be cool

joan of arc
12-26-2018, 09:08 PM
Im down for an interview or to be a guest for an episode or something tbh that'd be cool

yessir i'll make sure to add you to the list. maybe i'll do a live battler episode and try to get stricc in it too.

Bape
12-27-2018, 04:26 PM
Good idea, would like to see it happen.

Seul
12-29-2018, 03:06 AM
I wouldn't mind co-hosting this with you. If enough people wanna see it, anyways.

Bape
12-29-2018, 12:40 PM

lotta podcasts are on soundcloud. I think soundcloud would be best anyways as it is most likely going to be just audio and no visuals. Also a few of us LB users have a soundcloud in which we can support it.

KG The Prince
12-29-2018, 09:26 PM
I only made a Soundcloud so I could like one of ^ songs :D

joan of arc
12-29-2018, 09:51 PM
I only made a Soundcloud so I could like one of ^ songs :D

eyyy dope shit kg.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

lotta podcasts are on soundcloud. I think soundcloud would be best anyways as it is most likely going to be just audio and no visuals. Also a few of us LB users have a soundcloud in which we can support it.

exactly, also if we do it on soundcloud, when i shout out for instance @gxxdnews on soundcloud, it'd be easy af to go follow them. i'm thinking of other plan for the lb youtube

lynwood shame
01-03-2019, 04:51 AM
First time m Hering about this ? https://soundcloud.com/drake-mynuts

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

https://soundcloud.com/seamus-swink welp guess i missed it

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

made over 100 Tracks

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Follow Me at https://soundcloud.com/drake-mynuts and Message me lets beef or LB & i will Follow you back . :high:

Rican
04-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Are you still doing this?

Bulletholes
05-12-2019, 05:36 PM
Great idea for this will be a awesome plus .

Ginge
05-13-2019, 08:32 AM
did the podcast ting ever happen?

EtH
05-13-2019, 10:49 AM
^lolno

joan of arc
05-13-2019, 01:00 PM
^lolno

actually it did. i even did a podcast with this guy right here.

side note: eth, you delete your account in protest, then come back and nitpick the same details. you look like a punk bitch.

Ginge
05-13-2019, 03:06 PM
ik u all dyin for a interview from me but i just dont think i can find da time rn homies

EtH
05-13-2019, 08:07 PM
actually it did. i even did a podcast with this guy right here.

side note: eth, you delete your account in protest, then come back and nitpick the same details. you look like a punk bitch.

Speaking of Punk, guess you never did that podcast you absolutely assured me you were doing like a month ago eh?

Honest question, have you actually completed ANYTHING since you joined? I genuinely can't think of a project you saw through start to finish.