11-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Give me that title. You don't deserve it. :D

HVK, put it on the card.

Erk
11-28-2018, 12:24 PM
He aint even got the thing yet chilll

Rant
11-28-2018, 12:33 PM
Are you going to let your owner speak for himself, peasant?

Erk
11-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Are you going to let your owner speak for himself, peasant?

Looool just firing shots all over the place. Ill go for round 3, and not take your washed up ass so lightly next time.
I wasnt speaking for him, I was just saying that he doesn't even have the title ywt.

Rant
11-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Exit my thread, peon. You came in here waving the white flag for someone else. I'm talking to your sensei. Go practice your jutsu, cuckaloid. :rolleyes:

EtH
11-28-2018, 12:46 PM
Erk
<ANBU Black Ops>

This makes sense now.

Row
11-28-2018, 12:52 PM
https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152636

1/

Rant
11-28-2018, 01:09 PM
Are you saying that your being champion is beneficial to the site? Laughable.

But, let's go with that logic. Prove it by being a defending champion.

Edit: The people clearly wanted it then. Give it to them now. You've got all the champion advantages. What's stopping you?

And to make it more exciting, we can do loser gets a name change and user title for 1 month of the winner's choosing.

EtH
11-28-2018, 01:15 PM

Edit: The people clearly wanted it then. Give it to them now. You've got all the champion advantages. What's stopping you?

And to make it more exciting, we can do loser gets a name change and user title for 1 month of the winner's choosing.

You refused to battle me in LBT. You don't get no title shots. Earn that shit.

lllllllllllll
11-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Rant’s tranna SqueezE his fat ass to a LBT title haha.

Rant
11-28-2018, 01:17 PM
You refused to battle me in LBT. You don't get no title shots. Earn that shit.

You're just upset that you lost yours. Stay in the tag league. I'm an actual champion, peon.

Row
11-28-2018, 01:22 PM

I know right ? lol

Even if i do prove it, you'll find a way to talk more shit. Not to say that I'd win, despite the fact that I've beaten you on a number of occasions, but I can still prove that shit without paying mind to you. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of taking a shortcut to battle me for a title when you wouldn't do the same. All you do is talk shit, and i have no business with you. Call this what you want, but i couldnt give a fuck less about your opinion, or anyone's really. I'm a concept-flipping biter who pays for votes, after all. :high:1/

Rant
11-28-2018, 01:31 PM
I know right ? lol

Even if i do prove it, you'll find a way to talk more shit. Not to say that I'd win, despite the fact that I've beaten you on a number of occasions, but I can still prove that shit without paying mind to you. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction of taking a shortcut to battle me for a title when you wouldn't do the same. All you do is talk shit, and i have no business with you. Call this what you want, but i couldnt give a fuck less about your opinion, or anyone's really. I'm a concept-flipping biter who pays for votes, after all. :high:1/

Didn't you literally just weasel your way into a title shot by calling out Rai?

You're shook. You don't want to be shown to be the paper champion you are.

EtH
11-28-2018, 01:33 PM
paper champion

Not really how this works.

Rant
11-28-2018, 01:35 PM
Not really how this works.

Why are you still here? Take the Bleu route, peon. At least Row has a title. You've got wishful thinking.

Row When did I refuse to battle you in that thread? I said you could send that battle anytime you wanted. :D

Row
11-28-2018, 01:38 PM
Why are you still here? Take the Bleu route, peon. At least Row has a title. You've got wishful thinking.

Row When did I refuse to battle you in that thread? I said you could send that battle anytime you wanted. :D

you can too, it just wont be for shit other than an L on your battle record. :D

see ya !
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f0bc603ac29b1df45b77de3c02c4c934/tenor.gif?itemid=5021009

Rant
11-28-2018, 01:41 PM
you can too, it just wont be for shit other than an L on your battle record.

see ya !
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f0bc603ac29b1df45b77de3c02c4c934/tenor.gif?itemid=5021009

Yeah, I'd decline, too. Especially knowing that if you took the call out, you'd never even get the chance to see the title under your name.

Alzie
11-28-2018, 02:16 PM
You forefeited your title shot ehen you no showed rai.. i think he even mentioned writing the full 32

lllllllllllll
11-28-2018, 02:33 PM
Talk to em nicely

Rant
11-28-2018, 02:44 PM
Oh, look, the rah rah squad has arrived to cheer on Row for ducking. Shocking.

Brayne Ded
11-28-2018, 03:02 PM
:popcorn:

Seul
11-28-2018, 05:33 PM
I don't think this works, timeline wise.... because Row would have to face KG sometime hella soon, cause Rai vs KG deadline is 2 days from now. (So it switches to Row vs KG now? I believe...)

Like it doesn't make sense to call out the title, when the championship battle is supposed to be underway any minute now, it would make more sense if Rant called out Row / KG after that championship battle occurs ....just my thoughts.

Row
11-28-2018, 05:39 PM
If anything, KG should be postponed considering his opponent switch

For clarity, me and KG battle should be postponed

Rant
11-28-2018, 05:43 PM
If anything, KG should be postponed considering his opponent switch

Sooo, you don't want to do annny battles for the title, then? It's not just with me.

But, if KG should be postponed, I know just who should replace him.

EtH
11-28-2018, 05:44 PM
^FFS I don't wanna battle Row again. Cunts tryna put me in title matches and shit.

Student
11-28-2018, 05:57 PM
I don't think this works, timeline wise.... because @Row (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=893289) would have to face @KG (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=904754) sometime hella soon, cause Rai vs KG deadline is 2 days from now. (So it switches to Row vs KG now? I believe...)

Like it doesn't make sense to call out the title, when the championship battle is supposed to be underway any minute now, it would make more sense if @Rant (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=891465) called out @Row (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=893289) / @KG (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=904754) after that championship battle occurs ....just my thoughts.
It does switch to KG vs. Row now, I would give them a few extra days considering KG had 2 weeks to write for Rai but it's up to @HVK (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=35732) if he wants to keep it on this card or the next one. Also me vs. Erk still hasn't opened and the card won't close until that battle does.

As far as the call out, it's up to Row, if he agrees then he and Rant will battle and the winner of that battle will battle KG, he'll still get his title shot regardless.

Rant
11-28-2018, 05:58 PM
Make it a triple threat.

Rant v. Row v. KG.

I'll take on all contenders.

December. Put it on the card HVK

lllllllllllll
11-28-2018, 06:00 PM
KG’s writing for 6 different people trying to compile it all into one verse

Row
11-28-2018, 06:00 PM
It does switch to KG vs. Row now, I would give them a few extra days considering KG had 2 weeks to write for Rai but it's up to @HVK (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=35732) if he wants to keep it on this card or the next one. Also me vs. Erk still hasn't opened and the card won't close until that battle does.

As far as the call out, it's up to Row, if he agrees then he and Rant will battle and the winner of that battle will battle KG, he'll still get his title shot regardless.

Fuck rant ,

And the kg battle should really be moved to the next card or I'm most likely no-showing sadly
KG I know you're doing the ROTY tourney as well, want to move our battle to next month ? Your call really, but I know you dont have bars for me

KG The Prince
11-28-2018, 06:11 PM
Fuck rant ,

And the kg battle should really be moved to the next card or I'm most likely no-showing sadly
KG I know you're doing the ROTY tourney as well, want to move our battle to next month ? Your call really, but I know you dont have bars for me

Might as well move it to next month so you don't no show, I have most of my lines for Rai done but fuck Rai that lil pussy

Row
11-28-2018, 06:12 PM
Might as well move it to next month so you don't no show, I have most of my lines for Rai done but fuck Rai that lil pussy

Wordddd :high:

Really should have dodged me and just battled you , he was on his high horse

KG The Prince
11-28-2018, 06:16 PM
Wordddd :high:

Really should have dodged me and just battled you , he was on his high horse

"I'm coming for blood" or some shit

And Punk what you on about?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

The triple threat idea sounds cool tho

Rant
11-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Row don't want that smoke.

He's too pussy to create letsbeef history with the first ever LBT title battle contested under triple threat rules. Instead of doing something huge for the site, he'd rather threaten to no-show. Because he knows shit like that is the only way he'll keep that title.

Row
11-28-2018, 07:02 PM
Row don't want that smoke.

He's too pussy to create letsbeef history with the first ever LBT title battle contested under triple threat rules. Instead of doing something huge for the site, he'd rather threaten to no-show. Because he knows shit like that is the only way he'll keep that title.

Yea you're right .

Moving on /

Rant
11-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Yea you're right .

Moving on /

As long as you can admit it.

HVK
12-01-2018, 09:40 AM
SIGN-UPS FOR THA NEW MONTH WILL BE OPEN SHORTLY......

THA TITLE MATCH WILL BE Row vs KG ........... I WILL ADD THA TRIPLE THREAT ELEMENT IF ALL 3 OF YOU GUYS AGREE, OBVIOUSLY Rant IS DOWN ALONG WIT KG BUT I NEED CONFIRMATION FROM Row AS THAT WOULD BE TWO 32LINERS IN ONE MONTH, IF IT HAPPENS THO I WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH TIME INBETWEEN BATTLES AS POSSIBLE.

Row
12-01-2018, 12:04 PM

THA TITLE MATCH WILL BE Row vs KG ........... I WILL ADD THA TRIPLE THREAT ELEMENT IF ALL 3 OF YOU GUYS AGREE, OBVIOUSLY Rant IS DOWN ALONG WIT KG BUT I NEED CONFIRMATION FROM Row AS THAT WOULD BE TWO 32LINERS IN ONE MONTH, IF IT HAPPENS THO I WILL GIVE YOU AS MUCH TIME INBETWEEN BATTLES AS POSSIBLE.

No triple threat, im too pussy for that

Rant
12-01-2018, 01:16 PM

How would it be two 32 line battles? Open a 32 line text cypher with all three participants, they each drop a verse aimed at all opponents. One 32 line battle a piece.

Erk
12-01-2018, 01:22 PM
How would it be two 32 line battles? Open a 32 line text cypher with all three participants, they each drop a verse aimed at all opponents. One 32 line battle a piece.

Thatd be a good idea. Then people just say who they vote for lol

Rant
12-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Thatd be a good idea. Then people just say who they vote for lol

Forum poll.

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 02:14 PM
Come on Row lol

Edgeworth
12-01-2018, 02:41 PM
How would a triple threat even work? I don’t feel that battle verses are definitely transitive. IE:

if I like A over B and B over C doesn’t mean I like A over C for sure. So not sure if I’d be able to pick a winner. Unless a triple threat works some other way?

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 02:55 PM
How would a triple threat even work? I don’t feel that battle verses are definitely transitive. IE:

if I like A over B and B over C doesn’t mean I like A over C for sure. So not sure if I’d be able to pick a winner. Unless a triple threat works some other way?

Rant you like talkin, explain

EtH
12-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Rant ducked me hard in the LBT, I just smashed Row and I've smashed KG like four times already.

Name change - LBT Champion

Row
12-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Come on Row lol

nope, im too much of a bitch for that. YOu can do that shit when you win the title.

I'll see you next month

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Rant ducked me hard in the LBT, I just smashed Row and I've smashed KG like four times already.

Name change - LBT Champion

Once mate

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

nope, im too much of a bitch for that. YOu can do that shit when you win the title.

I'll see you next month

:like:

EtH
12-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Once mate

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

:like:

Thought we also battled in that GC where Celsius cheated?

EDIT: Nah scheme I think.

Rant
12-01-2018, 04:25 PM

Simple answer: You vote for the verse you believe to be the best of the three.

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Thought we also battled in that GC where Celsius cheated?

EDIT: Nah scheme I think.

Only the scheme one, nothin else

EtH
12-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Only the scheme one, nothin else

Ah it must have been a different KG in the tag tourney

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Ah it must have been a different KG in the tag tourney

Yeh it was, I got possessed by a demon called SHUT THE FUCK UP

EtH
12-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Yeh it was, I got possessed by a demon called SHUT THE FUCK UP

That demon was weak af

KG The Prince
12-01-2018, 08:22 PM
That demon was weak af

Right? Proper fuckin pussy

Rant
12-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Right? Proper fuckin pussy

You must be talking about Row.

Celsius
12-02-2018, 01:51 PM
Maybe I should take this title from Row again. For old times sake.

KG The Prince
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM
You must be talking about Row.

Row in me? Eww you dirty bitch :D

EtH
12-02-2018, 03:12 PM

No personals Row. They hurt Cel's feelings.

lllllllllllll
12-02-2018, 05:11 PM

Then I’ll take it from you. For old times sake.

Celsius
12-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Rant’s tranna SqueezE his fat ass to a LBT title haha.

Then I’ll take it from you. For old times sake.

That was a no-show win :)