PDA

View Full Version : calling out LBT title holder

Row
11-16-2018, 11:21 AM
Rai

Youre supposedly one win away from getting the LBT King title(implemented by yours truly in case anyone forgot), but none of your wins really merit respect, especially when the previous LBT Kings( Esso ILLoKWENT) NEVER turned down a title callout.

This is your chance to earn a bit of respect on your feat. 32 lines, I'll send.
Otherwise, you're just a pussy who wants shit easy.

P.S. you lost last time we faced.

what up, 1 :high:

Locchart
11-16-2018, 11:28 AM
:high: :popcorn:

HVK
11-16-2018, 12:02 PM
IF RAI ACCEPTS THEN THIS SHOULD HAPPEN RIGHT AFTER THA CURRENT LBT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ....... KG EARNED HIS SHOT BY WINNIN THA NUMBER ONE CONTENDER BATTLE SO ITS ONLY FAIR HE GETS HIS BOUT.

RAI IS 2 WINS AWAY FROM LBT KING.

ANTICIPATIN A RESPONSE, BEST THREAD FOR AGES!

Brayne Ded
11-16-2018, 12:06 PM
:popcorn:

Edgeworth
11-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Would be a good match.

Row
11-16-2018, 12:08 PM
IF RAI ACCEPTS THEN THIS SHOULD HAPPEN RIGHT AFTER THA CURRENT LBT CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE ....... KG EARNED HIS SHOT BY WINNIN THA NUMBER ONE CONTENDER BATTLE SO ITS ONLY FAIR HE GETS HIS BOUT.

lessbehonest ... would KG even get a single vote ?

fuck fair

Brayne Ded
11-16-2018, 12:12 PM

fuck fair

That's besides the point, though. The rest of us have to work our way up the ladder a month a time.

Edgeworth
11-16-2018, 12:13 PM

fuck fair

I agree with this premise. Going through the history of the title defenses, he did beat Lock to secure the title but after that the only competitive match has been against me. (54-46). I’ll be first to admit that while I do think I’m quite good, I’m not the best on the site or anything. I do think something as prestigious as the LBT KING title should be earned through some tougher competition than what’s been offered, no offence to Alzie and KG.

Row
11-16-2018, 12:14 PM
That's besides the point, though. The rest of us have to work our way up the ladder a month a time to lose and start over again.

sorry this thread isnt addressed to you. move aside and let the boy reply to this

HVK

fuck fair

KG WILL HAVE STARTED WRITING AND RAI WILL HAVE BEEN STARTIN TO PUT SHIT TOGETHER .......

YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT LONG, AN IF YOUR PREDICTION OF THA OUTCOME PLAYS OUT THEN YOUR BATTLE WILL DECIDE IF HE GETS THA ''FVC KING'' TITLE.

Rai

fuck fair

No fuck you. Mr wavedash got his panties in a wad, i see. Lol
All bullshit aside i am battling Kg and i will put my title on the line next month.
I am coming for blood, Row. You will not take my belt, but i will defend it.
Also, i beat lockhart to get the title and if you think Edgeworth is an easy win, you're sadly mistaken. & so degrading to your boy Alzie. Saying no respectable wins? Common man. Thought you were better than that, Row.

Also...why the fuck are you so salty?

Row
11-16-2018, 12:25 PM
No fuck you. Mr wavedash got his panties in a wad, i see. Lol
All bullshit aside i am battling Kg and i will put my title on the line next month.
Also, i beat lockhart to get the title and if you think Edgeworth is an easy win, you're sadly mistaken. & so degrading to your boy Alzie. Saying no respectable wins? Common man. Thought you were better than that, Row.

Also...why the fuck are you so salty?

All i read was this. cool, i digress. see you soon.

Bape
11-16-2018, 01:22 PM
so is it happening?

Rai
11-16-2018, 01:27 PM
so is it happening?

It is, Bape :monkey:

Im battling KG this month and the first week of next month, title is on the line yo.

KG The Prince
11-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Fuck yourself Row

Student
11-16-2018, 03:51 PM

He's one away like Row said, I miscounted but I've since updated it, so if he does beat KG he'll get the LBT King title while keeping the LBT Champion title, him accepting Row's challenge puts up the LBT Champion title but the LBT King is permanent.

I'm PSYCHED to read Rai vs. Row :high:

Row
11-16-2018, 03:59 PM
He's one away like Row said, I miscounted but I've since updated it, so if he does beat KG he'll get the LBT King title while keeping the LBT Champion title, him accepting Row's challenge puts up the LBT Champion title but the LBT King is permanent.

What the hell ?
Ok then no point of this thread then really,

And once someone gets the lbt king title, the lbt champion title is vacant.

Student
11-16-2018, 04:17 PM
What the hell ?

It's all here: https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122438

Regardless of what you think about his opponents, he's beaten 6 of them holding the title since May, and like Esso reaching 7 he should get the LBT King title, it's only proper.

And the last two people to get LBT King vacated the LBT Champion title, it's not like they were forced to. He's free to keep the title until he loses a callout/contender match and/or vacates it.

Rai
11-16-2018, 04:51 PM
What the hell ?

Tryna back out now are we?
You want it now we can gettit pimpin. Im already writing you whinning bitch. 2 days to write, im half way through. Step into my homecoart arena...ill be waiting...:high:

Row
11-16-2018, 09:44 PM
Tryna back out now are we?
You want it now we can gettit pimpin. Im already writing you whinning bitch. 2 days to write, im half way through. Step into my homecoart arena...ill be waiting...:high:

lmfaooo get a load of this guy , dont you have some esso bars to bite?

real talks I just wanted to reset ya streak and have you try all over again but seeing as its too late for that, i could care less about your watered down title. congrats champ

btw im 5 - 1 you (1v1) so only resetting your streak made you worth battling. sorry

Student
11-16-2018, 10:01 PM
IDK looks to me like Row's shook
https://media.giphy.com/media/vLq5FWMjfN47S/giphy.gif

Row
11-16-2018, 10:12 PM
IDK looks to me like Row's shook

if that floats your boat, sure im shook

Rai
11-17-2018, 12:47 AM
lmfaooo get a load of this guy , dont you have some esso bars to bite?

real talks I just wanted to reset ya streak and have you try all over again but seeing as its too late for that, i could care less about your watered down title. congrats champ

btw im 5 - 1 you (1v1) so only resetting your streak made you worth battling. sorry

1) Battling me b4 KG does insure a reset, peovided i loose.
(2) i didnt bite. You have a long history of biting and flipping concepts, paying for votes, etc...
(3) you have only beat me once since i have elevated.

Pussy, i knew youd back out.

iFamine
11-17-2018, 03:13 PM
/thread lol

Saiyan
11-17-2018, 06:37 PM
So Row only wanted to prevent Rai from getting an LBT King title just for the hell of it, by trying to skip KG who earned his shot, by issuing a last minute challenge...and then spoke down on Rai's accomplishments and road to success by trying to say he didn't face anyone of note?

Barzooka
11-17-2018, 08:53 PM
Let's vote! Ten credits of mine says that Rai will win.

Row
11-17-2018, 10:55 PM
haha you guysss

Saiyan
11-17-2018, 11:03 PM
haha you guysss

"Haha" is right. Just what we were all thinking lol

Row
11-17-2018, 11:08 PM
"Haha" is right. Just what we were all thinking lol

shut it saiyan , you just mad you begged swordz to join ops before i told him no ,

inb4 account deletion

Saiyan
11-17-2018, 11:16 PM
shut it saiyan , you just mad you begged swordz to join ops before i told him no ,

inb4 account deletion

That red part is interesting...you seem to know a lot about "Saiyan" ......coming from a long time cheater, biter, and paying people off for votes.

Very interesting

I guess we can all add self-entitlement and trying to make sure nobody else gets shine to that list. Rai and KG both deserve their match. Do like everyone else and earn your title shot.

Row
11-17-2018, 11:21 PM
That red part is interesting...you seem to know a lot about "Saiyan"

lol identity crisis again illicitt? you need a therapist

why am i giving attention to a clown who got bullied into account deletion? you pathetic dawg. either send bars, keep begging swordz to join ops, or move along. 1

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Do like everyone else and earn your title shot.

sir yes sir

Saiyan
11-17-2018, 11:22 PM
Hey Rai, good luck facing KG for your LBT King match. Same goes for you @KG. Best of luck.

Row next time you want to stop someone else from being great, remember how to count how many matches they've had first.

Row
11-17-2018, 11:27 PM
Row next time you want to stop someone else from being great, remember how to count how many matches they've had first.

:whoa: :clap:

Rai
11-18-2018, 12:53 AM
:whoa: :clap:

So wheres that 32, Row?

Battle me, KG will still get his title shot w/me when i beat you.:grass:

Rai
11-18-2018, 10:37 AM
If you're not going to battle me, what was the point of this thread, Row?

Aggo
11-18-2018, 10:58 AM
This can all be very easily settled if KG just let's Row ghostwrite for him.

Gawd, sometimes it feels like I'm the only rational thinker on this site.

Row
11-18-2018, 11:02 AM

Frfr :high:

Edgeworth
11-18-2018, 11:06 AM
I’m kind of confused as to what’s going on in this thread? Row are you aware that Rai has agreed to battle you before he battles KG? Let’s get it going.

Saiyan
11-18-2018, 11:22 AM
I’m kind of confused as to what’s going on in this thread? Row are you aware that Rai has agreed to battle you before he battles KG? Let’s get it going.

I believe he was saying he'd like to battle Row without the title being on the line, and that KG will still get the title shot he's earned.

HVK
11-18-2018, 11:28 AM
I believe he was saying he'd like to battle Row without the title being on the line, and that KG will still get the title shot he's earned.

NO I BELIEVE EDGEWORTH HAD IT CORRECT, SEEMS TO ME RAI WAS SAYIN HE'D BATTLE ROW AN WIN SO KG WILL STILL GET HIS SHOT THIS MONTH AS NORMAL.....

SOMEONE CLEAR THIS SHIT UP, PLEASE! LOL

Rai
11-18-2018, 11:53 AM
NO I BELIEVE EDGEWORTH HAD IT CORRECT, SEEMS TO ME RAI WAS SAYIN HE'D BATTLE ROW AN WIN SO KG WILL STILL GET HIS SHOT THIS MONTH AS NORMAL.....

SOMEONE CLEAR THIS SHIT UP, PLEASE! LOL

To clear things up... Row is a bitch.
Now that that's outta the way....

Im ready with a verse to respond. As i have stated for a whole day. I will battle Row for his c/o for my title, And then will beat KG after Row gets his.

HIGHpothasis
11-18-2018, 03:45 PM
Did This Happen Yet? I Love When The Drama Gets CHUNKYYYYY!!!

Row
11-18-2018, 03:49 PM
To clear things up... Row is a bitch.
Now that that's outta the way....

Im ready with a verse to respond. As i have stated for a whole day. I will battle Row for his c/o for my title, And then will beat KG after Row gets his.

big man talkin

envoy
11-18-2018, 03:52 PM
Rai talks about winning to people and ends up losing rofl #sitdown

lemme callout this clown first

KG The Prince
11-18-2018, 03:55 PM

Loool I'd deffos lose

Rai
11-18-2018, 05:59 PM
Rai talks about winning to people and ends up losing rofl #sitdown

lemme callout this clown first

envoy. Dont even act like i didnt go lite on you. Didnt know you were an old vet. Anyways you made it sooo far in that tourney, huh?
Yeah keep flapping those jaws, coz youre scared too pimp. Know how many times ive called you out to a rematch? Atleast a dozen. Fuck outta here.
Row we throwing hands for this title or not? You keep making random comments, and snickering, but still no bars. Da fuck you at already??????

Erk
11-18-2018, 06:30 PM
:popcorn:
Fuck I love this site some days lmfao

Seul
11-18-2018, 07:14 PM
Some juicy shit in here.

KG The Prince
11-18-2018, 07:23 PM
Pussios!!

Rai
11-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Row...Tik Tok, Tik tok

Row
11-18-2018, 09:18 PM
envoy. Dont even act like i didnt go lite on you. Didnt know you were an old vet. Anyways you made it sooo far in that tourney, huh?
Yeah keep flapping those jaws, coz youre scared too pimp. Know how many times ive called you out to a rematch? Atleast a dozen. Fuck outta here.
Row we throwing hands for this title or not? You keep making random comments, and snickering, but still no bars. Da fuck you at already??????

Seriously shut your fuckin mouth up dawg, i dont have all the time in the world like your ass does, you'll get your shit

envoy
11-18-2018, 09:23 PM
Anyways you made it sooo far in that tourney, huh?

farther than you when i took you out, you cocky motherfucker rofl

Rai
11-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Seriously shut your fuckin mouth up dawg, i dont have all the time in the world like your ass does, you'll get your shit

Been waiting two days for you to say that. Instead you bullshit w/saiyans multi and talk trash to brayne.
Not my fault you chose to beat around the bush on this one.

And who doesn't have time on the weekends? I work all week, to have the weekend off. So i beef then.

So when can i ecpect your bars?

Row
11-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Been waiting two days for you to say that. Instead you bullshit w/saiyans multi and talk trash to brayne.
Not my fault you chose to beat around the bush on this one.

And who doesn't have time on the weekends? I work all week, to have the weekend off. So i beef then.

So when can i ecpect your bars?

i really dont give a flying fuck what you do, so spare me.

end of the week. 1

Rai
11-18-2018, 09:30 PM
farther than you when i took you out, you cocky motherfucker rofl

So what if im cocky, ive earned my right on here to be cocky, mother fucker. Damn it feels good to cuss, doesnt it?

You roll on the floor alot when you laugh? Explains it all.

envoy
11-18-2018, 09:33 PM
So what if im cocky, ive earned my right on here to be cocky, mother fucker

yea losing 1st round in the last tournament for sure :monkey::grass:

Rai
11-19-2018, 02:03 AM
In my defense I wrote the first half of that verse and voters critiqued the last half, soo....not my fault my parnter wasnt in raw form

KG The Prince
11-19-2018, 11:51 AM
IT'S ON!!

Student
11-19-2018, 08:17 PM
Let's do this proper (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165237) champs @Row (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=893289) @Rai (https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=900470)

Rai
11-24-2018, 01:06 AM
end of the week. 1

:high:

Row
11-24-2018, 08:39 AM
:high:

Yo faggot , weeks dont end on Friday

Row
11-28-2018, 07:05 AM
Show's over, boys :high:

Rai
11-28-2018, 07:53 AM
Show's over, boys :high:

Dont act like it was a blowout. People rated us the same. Could have been anybody's game.

Also...show is not over. Ill be back, believe it.

Oh yeah...i can do this, too. :high:

Row
11-28-2018, 08:21 AM
Dont act like it was a blowout.

I didn't .... although it was. See here (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=508598)

Could have been anybody's game.

But it wasn't. See here (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=508598)

But it is over. See here (https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=508598)

Oh yeah...i can do this, too. :high:

I really don't care/

Not Sure if Row will be showing up for this callout. In his defense, he is a bitch though.

ive earned my right on here to be cocky, mother fucker. Damn it feels good to cuss, doesnt it?

I will battle Row for his c/o for my title, And then will beat KG after Row gets his.

Battle me, KG will still get his title shot w/me when i beat you.:grass:

you have only beat me once since i have elevated.

Pussy, i knew youd back out.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7bcccd99b30ccaf0e9126ecda5cfd20a/tenor.gif

thread over/

lllllllllllll
11-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Row just caught a body after all of the thread ish. Best feeling ever

Edit: LMAOOO@ it wasn’t a blowout..

Put it this way, you was given 100 shots.. you made 20

EtH
11-28-2018, 10:17 AM
He is a notorious bad speller ........ oh typo, should be:

Lol

Row
11-28-2018, 11:54 AM

:o

https://media.giphy.com/media/3xz2BPbIqcqpFDKXsI/giphy.gif

Seul
11-28-2018, 01:03 PM
Ill be back.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JDKxRN0Bvmm2c/giphy.gif

KG The Prince
11-28-2018, 03:01 PM
He took the Bleu route

Student
11-28-2018, 05:10 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/wTFrjNxR/20181114-192514.png