PDA

View Full Version : I know I don't come around much anymore.....

Esso
11-15-2018, 11:14 AM
But don't bite my shit....especially if it's a bar I used to beat you....just saying.

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=495657
https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=2244&section=tb

Hope the rest of y'all are doing well....

Aggo
11-15-2018, 12:42 PM
At least tag the man. Rai how do you respond to these allegations?

Rai
11-15-2018, 01:05 PM
I find this thread amusing. :D

I have battled atleast 300 battles since then, that was in 2015. I thrive for creating very original bars. Thus was an honest mistake that should be in the list of "played material". Take it how yall want but i think anybody that has been reading my stuff the last few years knows i am not a biter, and that this is just a coincidence.

Bape
11-15-2018, 01:06 PM
ya'll should throwdown and put Rai's LBT title on the line!!

Brayne Ded
11-15-2018, 01:06 PM
:popcorn:

Rai
11-15-2018, 01:07 PM
Dont think esso wants my title. Got that perma king title

Bape
11-15-2018, 01:29 PM
Dont think esso wants my title. Got that perma king title

so if he said yes you'd be down? Long time since we've seen Esso battle..

Saiyan
11-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Rai didn't bite. This claim is comical.

Rant
11-15-2018, 02:44 PM
I find this thread amusing. :D

I have battled atleast 300 battles since then, that was in 2015. I thrive for creating very original bars. Thus was an honest mistake that should be in the list of "played material". Take it how yall want but i think anybody that has been reading my stuff the last few years knows i am not a biter, and that this is just a coincidence.

Weren't you banned for biting once?

Student
11-15-2018, 02:50 PM
he'll 'get caught with his pants down' n 'wont drop FLY WITHOUT A ZIPPER'!
Couldn't "Drop Fly On The Spot", & got "CAUGHT w/YOUR PANTS DOWN"!!!/
Close but not exactly the same thing.

Was there more? I couldn't find anything else but I might've missed something.

Rai
11-15-2018, 03:37 PM
Weren't you banned for biting once?

Recycled one of my own bars in 2013

Esso
11-15-2018, 05:52 PM
Close but not exactly the same thing.

Was there more? I couldn't find anything else but I might've missed something.

It's just 3 words off in a different order....tbh, if it wasn't used by the same person I used it against, I probably don't even notice. That just triggered my memory...

Oh well....just wanted to point it out cuz it seems like more than coincidence. But it's funny how I remember y'all being a whole lot harder on instances that were no where near as close as this. Guess it depends on who just as much as what.

Rai
11-15-2018, 06:51 PM
It's just 3 words off in a different order....tbh, if it wasn't used by the same person I used it against, I probably don't even notice. That just triggered my memory...

Oh well....just wanted to point it out cuz it seems like more than coincidence. But it's funny how I remember y'all being a whole lot harder on instances that were no where near as close as this. Guess it depends on who just as much as what.

Dude, why would i all of a sudden use a bar that someone has already used on me? Does it look like i need to "borrow" a bar from you? Even you, yourself said i was dope.
It was accidental that i used it. Im sure alot of people do the same thing. Celsius and I battled on an 8line battle. I used a Van Ah White/vanna white w/p. 4 months later he used the same w/p against eth. I made a thread about it and nothing ever was done about it. Posted the proof, too. Said he did it subconsciously, so i believed him, and didn't push the issue. Same could be done here. I know now that i see the bars side by side it looks like a bite, but i had no recollection of the bar being yours.

Row
11-20-2018, 02:38 PM
Even you, yourself said i was dope.

lmao

It was accidental that i used it.

so you admit it was his then. :grass:

Rai
11-21-2018, 01:24 AM
lmao

so you admit it was his then. :grass:

Lol okay. Man, Row you really got me on that one! Gosh darnit fella...you're far too clever.

Why? Are you looking for another concept to bite and or flip? Or just looking to pay off voters to win against me? Just curious...

Also, i have said all that needs to bw said about this thread.

Shodan
11-21-2018, 04:26 AM
Y'aint WANTIN-this-BEEF, thinkin cuz you cock-ride that your versatile? Pussy pay HOMAGE-to-ME cuz compared your not nice, it aint personal but I doubt you could 'DROP-FLY' at a URINAL .. if you was STARTIN TO PEE!!

https://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=546&section=tb

Erk
11-21-2018, 09:05 AM
So both yall bit rEEFer. Problem solved now stfu.