PDA

View Full Version : A new chapter

Alzie
07-26-2018, 08:26 PM
Taking all audio battles, got some im gonna respond to that are a few months overdue, but im looking to qualify for this tourney, any comers post here.

Also im calling out the entire wordsmith mafia for an audio battle, under any terms acappella or beat

KG The Prince
07-29-2018, 04:33 PM
mmm new legacy!!

NOBLE
07-29-2018, 06:56 PM
Nice! I want to do this too. Just gotta buy a new mic.

Bleu
07-30-2018, 12:00 AM
Salute, glad to have someone come over finally lol

The Ghost of Freak
07-30-2018, 02:35 PM
Restart audio topicals and other audio tournaments that were interesting and you might actually get some people on the mic. Having textees coming over is fine I guess, but audio side is still dead asf compared to the past.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I actually don't care that much what happens, because I think this site has become a waste of time. It is highly unlikely that any of the mods will start trying to bring back the actual hip hop culture that existed on this site in terms of various types of audio battles, tournaments, live cyphers, gfx, etc.

At one point in time this site was a place of creative outlet, and now, imo, its been put into a box. (metaphor intended)

Alzie
07-30-2018, 04:05 PM
Restart audio topicals and other audio tournaments that were interesting and you might actually get some people on the mic. Having textees coming over is fine I guess, but audio side is still dead asf compared to the past.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

I actually don't care that much what happens, because I think this site has become a waste of time. It is highly unlikely that any of the mods will start trying to bring back the actual hip hop culture that existed on this site in terms of various types of audio battles, tournaments, live cyphers, gfx, etc.

At one point in time this site was a place of creative outlet, and now, imo, its been put into a box. (metaphor intended)

So you want to battle? The more battles the more people would want to get on the mic. Either way im sending battles out today/tomorrow

Bleu
07-31-2018, 11:02 PM
Audio topicals always had low turn outs and mostly text heads in them. Back in the day I'm sure all of those aspects had way more relevance / activity.. obviously.

Barzooka
08-22-2018, 06:15 AM
send a free