PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS ROW OUR NEW CONCEPT CHAMPION 2018

ILLoKWENT
07-09-2018, 04:36 AM
big shoutout to Row our new concept tourney champion!! shout out to Lockhart for a great fight, and to everyone else that participated. JOB WELL DONE!!!

NOBLE
07-09-2018, 05:31 AM
Congrats!

EtH
07-09-2018, 05:35 AM
Project, I'll still rocket up

KG The Prince
07-09-2018, 05:35 AM
Good shit

Row
07-09-2018, 06:35 AM
Thanks y'all ,

Illo for running the tournament well
Everyone who showed up with some hard bars
Eth for hating and keeping the motivation alive

EtH
07-09-2018, 08:22 AM
Pointing something out isn't "hating". It's just a fact that you made multiple major technical flaws in that verse.

LB seems to have taken a step back towards the times when Dissizit, Grizz, Rican and Godbody were considered dope battlers, back into a time when technically abysmal verses are being respected. That's why guys like Manny and Bleu ripped through the site so easily, because it's like everyone was seeing clean verses for the first time. Now we're back in the dark ages, where verses like Alzie's is being considered competitive next to MC Hynea's when that's as clean a stonewall victory as you'll see. Lock Vs Row was no different. Easy decision. Lock 100% every time.

Bleu
07-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Doesn't help when buddy has so many people blocked too

Row
07-09-2018, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone

Nerdism
07-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Congrats bro!

Student
07-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Congrats Row, that wasn't an easy line up to go through
https://i.gifer.com/5ln.gif

Alzie
07-09-2018, 04:46 PM
Pointing something out isn't "hating". It's just a fact that you made multiple major technical flaws in that verse.

LB seems to have taken a step back towards the times when Dissizit, Grizz, Rican and Godbody were considered dope battlers, back into a time when technically abysmal verses are being respected. That's why guys like Manny and Bleu ripped through the site so easily, because it's like everyone was seeing clean verses for the first time. Now we're back in the dark ages, where verses like Alzie's is being considered competitive next to MC Hynea's when that's as clean a stonewall victory as you'll see. Lock Vs Row was no different. Easy decision. Lock 100% every time.jesus christ you werent saying all that when you were begging me to join AC's for the past month

Row
07-09-2018, 04:53 PM
jesus christ you werent saying all that when you were begging me to join AC's for the past month

lol he also begged to be in OPS before he got back in AC's haha what a goof

fr Student , thanks !

KG The Prince
07-09-2018, 05:14 PM
jesus christ you werent saying all that when you were begging me to join AC's for the past month

lmao you too?!

Row
07-09-2018, 05:15 PM
^lmaooo

Pixels
07-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Congrats Row brov!!

X
07-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Congrats Row ..we are running out of room for your titles!

Row
07-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Congrats Row ..we are running out of room for your titles!

haha got a second account for the extras

EtH
07-10-2018, 02:13 AM
Alzie and KG for sure are solid prospects. Both seem to have a head on their shoulders, both are surrounded by guys with a track record of never helping anyone develop.

That doesn't mean the Hyena battle was competitive.

And I've already said I asked to join Anbu like 5 months ago because I liked the focus on new guys and didn't want the burden of actually running the crew. In the end we just brought ACs back.

lllllllllllll
07-10-2018, 08:52 AM
Congrats bra!

Bape
07-10-2018, 04:52 PM
EtH did a Marvin's Room cover begging me to join back to AC's

EtH
07-10-2018, 04:56 PM

I didn't want you in ACs before I knew you were sensitive little bitch using mumble rap to cure his depression.

X-Calibur
07-10-2018, 04:58 PM
Congrats Row you faggit still don’t like you but I respect the achievement and I did vote for you ....

All else I’m seeing in here is how desperate eth has become to recruit people for AC’s #beg

Bape
07-10-2018, 04:59 PM
I didn't want you in ACs before I knew you were sensitive little bitch using mumble rap to cure his depression.

I was clearly messing lmao but it's cool yous an old scottish geeza tryna beef with teenagers online. cool life bruh<3

EtH
07-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Congrats Row you faggit still don’t like you but I respect the achievement and I did vote for you ....

All else I’m seeing in here is how desperate eth has become to recruit people for AC’s #beg

Mate do you not remember anything about ACs? I was in EVERY decent battlers inbox haha. Row knows that as well as any, I hit his multi accounting ass up after his first battle. Unfortunately voting is too shit so KG and Alzie are more useful where they are anyways.

I was clearly messing lmao but it's cool yous an old scottish geeza tryna beef with teenagers online. cool life bruh<3

Wasn't that clear since you made no attempt to make it clear.

Also, don't play the teenager card just cause someone is mean to you son.

Bape
07-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Wasn't that clear since you made no attempt to make it clear.

Also, don't play the teenager card just cause someone is mean to you son.

I thought it would be rather obvious especially to YOU that you didn't sing a drake song to get me back into AC's? Lmfao, also I'm not trying to play a "teenager card" I'm just putting into perspective how tragic you are behaving at your big age :D

Bleu
07-10-2018, 05:22 PM

lmao im shleep

HVK
07-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Alzie and KG for sure are solid prospects. Both seem to have a head on their shoulders, both are surrounded by guys with a track record of never helping anyone develop.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? ^

CONGRATS ROW, GOT THA WHOLE SET OF SECONDARYS NOW.... I KNOW YOU GONNA BE GUNNIN FOR THA NEXT GC NOW haha

AN PROPS TO LOCK AN EVERYONE IN THA CONCEPT, WOZ A GREAT FUCKIN TOURNEY WIT ALOT OF HIGHLIGHTS....

BEST ONE FOR ME WOZ THA Lockhart Shodan COMPLIMENT BATTLE.... LOVED THAT SHIT!!

AN PROPS TO ILLoKWENT FOR THA SMOOTH AN PROFFESSIONAL RUNNIN OF THA WHOLE SHABANG!

ILLoKWENT
07-11-2018, 02:26 AM
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? ^

CONGRATS ROW, GOT THA WHOLE SET OF SECONDARYS NOW.... I KNOW YOU GONNA BE GUNNIN FOR THA NEXT GC NOW haha

AN PROPS TO LOCK AN EVERYONE IN THA CONCEPT, WOZ A GREAT FUCKIN TOURNEY WIT ALOT OF HIGHLIGHTS....

BEST ONE FOR ME WOZ THA Lockhart Shodan COMPLIMENT BATTLE.... LOVED THAT SHIT!!

AN PROPS TO ILLoKWENT FOR THA SMOOTH AN PROFFESSIONAL RUNNIN OF THA WHOLE SHABANG!thanks broski!!

Mech
07-11-2018, 02:51 AM
Ya ILLO killed yo. Great job.
Row I honestly thought you murked in this tourney. Still think you do some shady shit but you got skills holmes & congrats on the W. You earned it. Respect.
UnEtH1CaL Why are you even on this site? Your faggotry continues to amaze me bro. Go drop some decent battles, keep your opinions to yourself, & stop embarrassing your crew. Notice how they aint backin ya?

Originally Posted by Bape
Bape 1- Eth 0

KG The Prince
07-11-2018, 06:34 PM
^ scorekeeper