PDA

View Full Version : Hot Battles... Whatchu Wanted, Right?

Mech
06-07-2018, 11:54 PM
The amount of time and work put in to drop an entertaining verse should be kept in mind when scrolling through battles mindlessly without voting. We all need votes, we all need encouragement to continue to bring our best... or atleast bring something entertaining for the crowd. That is why we are here. We are artists afterall. We need to understand that its what makes all of this worth it. I see lots of people on here getting screwed over from lack of voting, or people with no vote power putting in work in vain. It really is as easy as changing your attitude, and expressing it to your friendly moderators that you are, infact, a fair voter & your vote points have the potential to be reinstated. Simple. Im not the best example for the attitude part as y'all have come to know :D , I act up to my competitors sometimes... but its because I LOVE BEEF!! But it aint personal. I still vote regularly & fairly regardless of who they are. Its necessary, for the morale and activity of this site. Some of the best voters on here are people you wouldnt expect.. MCKG, HVK, Rai, Lock, Student, Alzie etc. all of which have voted against me in even recent battles. I respect it because it gives me an outside perspective on how to improve. Learn to take your criticism like a man too & dont just block people & not vote on their battles or vote against them consistantly because you feelin a type of way. Thats bitch-made. You dont wanna be bitch-made, do ya :confused:

So buck up, put the hatorade down, & show some love to your fellow battlers & MAKE THIS SITE GREAT AGAIN! (Donald Trump Voice)

& if you dont.. well.. dont complain when it comes back around & you get screwed homie.

Lockhart
06-07-2018, 11:58 PM
BIG FAX

Seul
06-08-2018, 12:07 AM
FACTORIES!

Supsie
06-08-2018, 01:09 AM
Why was i tagged in this? I vote on pritty much every battle ppl ask me to check out for them, i may not always leave a long as expo, right now i got 302 credits.. those things you get from voting.. however.. i recently asked a mod to check out my VP and they have not gotten back to me yet.. do you guys think it should say what ppls VP is somewhere on there like stats? may encourage some to vote more legit.. idk

Bape
06-08-2018, 08:20 AM
yuh, I'm confused as to why I'm tagged in this lol

Row
06-08-2018, 08:31 AM
stop tagging me in threads

The Ghost of Freak
06-08-2018, 11:29 AM
:monkey:Buahaha tag youre it!

Mech
06-08-2018, 02:49 PM
You are all tagged for a reason ;)

X-Calibur
06-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Hahahahaha calling people out Mech respect tho man voting ain’t whatbitbused to be

Rai
06-08-2018, 03:59 PM
I honestly like listening to your audio. Only thing is, is Im in ac's. I couldnt vote for your battle with lock.That was the best shit I heard from you. Major props on the writing too. Dunno why I'm tagged here either.

Seul
06-08-2018, 04:03 PM
I'm not tagged. :D

KG The Prince
06-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Mech's my best friend!! don't fuck with him!!

The Ghost of Freak
06-25-2018, 11:30 AM
Mech I actually meant to get back to your battle with Lock as I couldn't make a decision on the vote initially. Both of y'all went in. I felt you finessed the delivery, which is such an integral part of audio. Your bars were solid as always. Although Lock had some arguably more impactful punchlines, I was indecisive, but leaning your way a bit due to the more polished delivery. Sorry for missing the vote brolo.

Mech
06-26-2018, 02:11 AM
Dont dig up the past bro. Youre the 3rd person to say they woulda voted for me, which technically woulda changed the outcome. Still, I am unfazed. On to the next one... when time permits.