PDA

View Full Version : HVK Is Our New Moderator!

NOBLE
05-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Please welcome back HVK to LetsBeef.com staff! He's been here a long time, has a lot of experience, and most importantly, he has love for the site and wants to see it grow.
Any staff help you guys need, you can forward them to HVK and he'll be down to help.
Welcome back, and congrats pimp!

Lockhart
05-04-2018, 11:45 PM
Why not Shodan as a mod? No offense to HVK, but let's be honest here. Shodan has been in the running for being a moderator here for quite sometime. Seems a bit out of nowhere just to add someone back with no real deliberation after they just recently returned.

Anyway, congrats HVK. Hope you can stay active.

Shodan
05-04-2018, 11:48 PM
At the risk of sounding like Erron Black and I are reciprocating blowjobs, I fully agree with what he just said and also suggest that he be promoted to moderator.

Lockhart
05-04-2018, 11:50 PM
At the risk of sounding like Erron Black and I are reciprocating blowjobs, I fully agree with what he just said and also suggest that he be promoted to moderator.

I personally don't care if I get modded or not. Not anymore.

ILLoKWENT
05-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Why not Shodan as a mod? No offense to HVK, but let's be honest here. Shodan has been in the running for being a moderator here for quite sometime. Seems a bit out of nowhere just to add someone back with no real deliberation after they just recently returned.

Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that..

Alzie
05-05-2018, 12:25 AM

Tbh the voting is a big part i feel, i really only see shodan vote on "vet battles" whereas HVK votes on every battle he can w/ well explained votes

Just wanted to say, there's alot of new cats on here popping up that arent quite polished but have alot of potential (tongan kid, space debris, pkbandz) and constant fb from voters like HVK who is dope himself goes a long way imo

Lockhart
05-05-2018, 01:13 AM
Just wanted to say, there's alot of new cats on here popping up that arent quite polished but have alot of potential (tongan kid, space debris, pkbandz) and constant fb from voters like HVK who is dope himself goes a long way imo

This is a really good statement. Thanks for the input.

Shodan
05-05-2018, 01:40 AM
Tbh the voting is a big part i feel, i really only see shodan vote on "vet battles" whereas HVK votes on every battle he can w/ well explained votes

I don't like it when someone I consider a far worse battler than myself makes a valid attack against me, but you're right. I vote far less frequently, and on a smaller variety of battles, than I ought to.

As a nitpick, I think at least one of the people you mentioned has zero potential. I won't specify which but you can guess by looking at my signature.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that..

Quote? I can do better than that. Sigged.

EtH
05-05-2018, 03:35 AM
Why do you need another mod? This isnt even any active battles.

KG The Prince
05-05-2018, 04:08 AM
Good shit HVK!!

Nerdism
05-05-2018, 05:59 AM
Congrats HVK so who got there mod spot taken away? There’s more than a few non active guys to pick from lol

EtH
05-05-2018, 06:12 AM
I feel stupid even posting a "heres how to help LB" post in 2018, but for fuck sake you guys just don't even try do you?

Instead if bringing in professional VP changers and hate vote deleters, develop a fucking plan of action.

Theres a 2 meter wide hole in the ship and you keep bringing in green names to empty the deck with tea spoons.

HVK
05-05-2018, 08:49 AM
REGARDLESS OF WHAT PPL THINK OF THA SITUATION OR OF ME FOR THAT MATTER, IM ONLY HERE TO HELP AND WILL HELP WITH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.......

THANKYOU TO @X NOBLE AND ALL THA CURRENT STAFF FOR HANDING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY AGAIN.......

IF ANYONE HAS ''ANY'' ISSUES OF ''ANY KIND'' THEN HIT ME UP AN I WILL DEAL WITH THEM ACCORDINGLY.

THANKS FOR THA KIND WORDS

Row
05-05-2018, 10:45 AM
Hope you can stay active.

do they ever ,

Lockhart
05-05-2018, 10:57 AM
do they ever ,

You know damn well they don't.

Bleu
05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
I feel stupid even posting a "heres how to help LB" post in 2018, but for fuck sake you guys just don't even try do you?

Instead if bringing in professional VP changers and hate vote deleters, develop a fucking plan of action.

Theres a 2 meter wide hole in the ship and you keep bringing in green names to empty the deck with tea spoons.

Lol big ol factories :high:

Rai
05-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Lol big ol factories :high:

Wwhhhaaaddd up Bleu. How you been, dude?

Saiyan
05-07-2018, 12:11 AM
Congrats HVK. Do your thing man.

Rational Madman
05-07-2018, 08:33 PM
I am very happy about this, he is a mod I can approach and a mod I want to see become admin some day. Fully behind this one (I wouldn't say this if I wasn't I'm not fake like that)

KG The Prince
05-08-2018, 06:35 AM
I am very happy about this, he is a mod I can approach and a mod I want to see become admin some day. Fully behind this one (I wouldn't say this if I wasn't I'm not fake like that)

first time i ever agree w/ this fucker

HVK
05-08-2018, 07:28 AM
LMFAO MC KG ....... Rational Madman IS A COOL CAT, JUST A LIL BIT MISUNDERSTOOD THATS ALL.....

THANKYOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, I'LL TRY NOT TO LET ANYONE DOWN

SPACE_DABREE
05-12-2018, 02:30 AM
Aye dont vote on my battles till you can prove to me that you are a legit voter you have voted against me the majority of the time and fucked my wins over with one vote you are messing with battle rap you are watering down bars with gay bars and stupid ass UK concepts please do not vote on any off my battles I'm always 2or 3 deep in the hottest battles list your vote is no help or hurt will not be needing that

HVK
05-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Aye dont vote on my battles till you can prove to me that you are a legit voter you have voted against me the majority of the time and fucked my wins over with one vote you are messing with battle rap you are watering down bars with gay bars and stupid ass UK concepts please do not vote on any off my battles I'm always 2or 3 deep in the hottest battles list your vote is no help or hurt will not be needing that

IVE VOTED AGAINST YOU THA 'MAJORITY OF THA TIME' BECAUSE YOU USE ALOT OF WORDPLAYS THAT JUS DONT WORK, AND YOUR OPPONANT HAS THA BETTER VERSE......

IM SURE IM NOT THA ONLY ONE WHO VOTES AGAINST YOU.

I WONT VOTE ON YOUR FUTURE BATTLES IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT THO.

KG The Prince
05-13-2018, 08:54 AM

stupid ass UK concepts?? tha same ones i used to beat you 3 times?? even with your little dickriders?? lol you a nobody just tryna get heard, keep talkin :cool:

SPACE_DABREE
05-13-2018, 09:50 AM
I been somebody before you knew that classification existed drop a link of how that shit sound and don't just use your 22 pistol pen for attacks get vocal. Do that shit read how it sounds?

BKC|Kalamite
05-21-2018, 09:56 AM
congrats HVK, keep up the fair voted as you improve and continue to diversify man. All I gots ta say😎

Brayne Ded
05-21-2018, 01:38 PM
Congratulations, HVK. Keep the site alive, brotato chip.

NFA
06-28-2018, 09:32 AM
Hello fam I'm new is there any chance u know why i can not battle I have credits don't know if I'm doing somethink wrong or not can't seem too get straight answer some guy eairly said it cos of ac's but I have no clue what that means lmfao hit me bk plz

HVK
06-28-2018, 10:29 AM
Hello fam I'm new is there any chance u know why i can not battle I have credits don't know if I'm doing somethink wrong or not can't seem too get straight answer some guy eairly said it cos of ac's but I have no clue what that means lmfao hit me bk plz

IF ITS AUDIO YOUR HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH THEN TRY USING A DIFFERENT WEB BROWSER (internet explorer has worked for most who have had problems),

IF ITS TEXT, MAKE SURE BEFORE YOU HIT SUBMIT THAT YOU HAVE THE CORRECT NUMBER OF LINES FOR THAT BATTLE, IF YOUR TYPIN AN 8 LINE BATTLE AND YOU HAVE '6', '7' OR '9' LINES THEN IT WONT ACCEPT YOUR POST.......

IF ITS A DIFFERENT ISSUE THEN LET ME KNOW DUDE.

Aggo
06-28-2018, 12:15 PM
Seemed like a different issue. I sent to him and he was able to respond. Hopefully now it will be remedied and he will be able to vote and get credits and start his own battle. If not I told him to PM noble.

HVK
06-28-2018, 01:10 PM
Seemed like a different issue. I sent to him and he was able to respond. Hopefully now it will be remedied and he will be able to vote and get credits and start his own battle. If not I told him to PM noble.

GOOD THINKIN ON SENDIN TO HIM...... NOBLE MIGHT WANNA LOOK INTO HIS ACCOUNT THO JUST INCASE.