PDA

View Full Version : Voting power problems

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 05:16 AM
Been seeing mad people complain in the chat about this an I was thinking wouldn’t it be a good idea if a mod vote was needed to close every battle as they are meant to be the most “fair” an hold the highest vp.

Lockhart
04-16-2018, 07:17 AM
Need more active mods for that to happen. I think it's a good idea because staff activity is always a plus, but that in itself is what needs to be resolved first before anything else can really fall in to place.

KG The Prince
04-16-2018, 08:25 AM
Yeh, bare weird shit's going on. Something needs to be happened for sure.

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 08:42 AM
Need more active mods for that to happen. I think it's a good idea because staff activity is always a plus, but that in itself is what needs to be resolved first before anything else can really fall in to place.

Yea more active mods would be needed for this to become something. I’ve seen Illo online a bit mor recently but we need mods like nich to be back that are lifers an online more than most.... even his lost the love for it though haha

HVK
04-16-2018, 08:46 AM
JUS NEED THA SITE TO BE MORE ACTIVE....... THIS SHIT NEVER USED TO HAPPEN BACK IN THA DAYS OF 30+ VOTES PER BATTLE......... ANY BATTLE THAT CLOSES WITH LESS THAN 10 VOTES RUNS THA RISK OF INJUSTICE.

peace

Godbody
04-16-2018, 11:34 AM
rip letsbeef

2005 - 2016

Saiyan
04-16-2018, 11:37 AM
This is true. What I was saying about ILLoKWENT but I guess when I said it I was hating and being pathetic and losing my mind *shrug*
Mech

Rant
04-16-2018, 01:14 PM
Here's an idea. Stop crying about votes. That solves the issue, too.

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 01:56 PM
Here's an idea. Stop crying about votes. That solves the issue, too.

No one is crying just trying to make the site better.

Rant
04-16-2018, 03:17 PM

You OP clearly states how people are complaining about votes.

So, apparently SOMEONE's crying.

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 03:29 PM
You OP clearly states how people are complaining about votes.

So, apparently SOMEONE's crying.

Well it ain’t me so if someone is mayb you should try giving them a hug

KG The Prince
04-16-2018, 03:39 PM
NEWCASTLE GET IN THIS THREAD!!

The Most High
04-16-2018, 03:50 PM
Something needs to be done when I have 0 voting power and I'm actually trying to vote in all the battles.. That makes no sense..no need for me to keep voting if it don't even count...

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

That part

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 03:52 PM
Yea it’s pretty lame. Others have had issues with this problem as well and the outcome of battles

Student
04-16-2018, 04:32 PM
Yea it’s pretty lame. Others have had issues with this problem as well and the outcome of battles

Drop some examples and I'll check on em' nerd-alert

Nerdism
04-16-2018, 04:42 PM

Mizz ammo had a problem with it but think hers got fixed an I’m pretty sure mckg got fucked over on a 16 line last week

CakedOut
04-17-2018, 01:16 AM
jus join a different site. stupid lb owner stripped the mods power like reopening battles and switching whose the winner. also, you don’t have to rap like everyone else to win a battle unlike here on letsbeef. shit has become so stupid you’ll lose a battle for not capping your multis or quoting a concept. I can tell you off bat, some of lb top heads are on netcees because it’s more competition. If they can’t win on netcees than they’ll jump back to letsbeef were it’s pretty easy. The only reasonable thing on lb is the audio side and probably beat maker if they have that shit.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

I thought you guys couldn’t change the outcome of battles anymore. Even if a person wins 100% and still loses

Nerdism
04-17-2018, 05:12 AM
Just checked the netcee site an it looks sooooo budget lol it’s just basically a forum that you battlle on ain’t it lol

iFamine
04-17-2018, 05:31 PM
Just checked the netcee site an it looks sooooo budget lol it’s just basically a forum that you battlle on ain’t it lol

Yep. And also trying to do multi syllable multis is considered "tacky and played out". Sites omega wack. Just a bunch of 40 year olds missing the days of rappers delight claiming they know what a real punchline is

Rant
04-17-2018, 05:47 PM
Yep. And also trying to do multi syllable multis is considered "tacky and played out". Sites omega wack. Just a bunch of 40 year olds missing the days of rappers delight claiming they know what a real punchline is

I'm in my 20's, palzor.

Mech
04-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Half of the active users here have no vote points. Give the people back their voting power... with the exception of a few obvious trolls & hate voters. Shall I name names? PM me.