PDA

View Full Version : ATT 2018 ROUND 1: Writer 3 vs Writer 13 (Writer 3 wins via no-show)

NOBLE
01-29-2018, 12:19 AM
Writer 3 vs. Writer 13

Rules
Verses are due by Thursday, February 8th at 11:59 PM Eastern (GMT-5).
Verses must be sent to NOBLE via Private Message.
There are NO EXTENSIONS.
Verses must be 20-30 lines long.
Voting is 3-0 KO or First to 5.
Writer numbers will be changed every round.
Check your PM to find out which number you are for the round.

Topic
http://i68.tinypic.com/2l942ue.jpg

NOBLE
01-29-2018, 12:20 AM
Writer 3

Yo I'd 'Stalk And Cap' Your 'Head Plug' Like a Coif Implant,If You SPIRY ACTORS,..So Talk Sick/Toxic Can's a'll,Turn a "Little Rocket Man" Into a "TINY DANCER",..I'd Mock His Hands,He'd Get Launched This Match,Cuz' My Flame'll Raze Him,Like CHINESE LANTERN'S,and Have Ya's Bawling,Black!,Then Whoever You Colin/Call In Capped When your RIGHT KNEE PLANT'S FIRST!,-I need Answer's!...You'll Have Your PSYCHE FRACTURED,As soon as your "Twat's Get Grabbed",Dude's Riding with "Crotchless Chaps",But Tell us You "Cock Nicks" Fag!,While Holding a Caucus..Laugh..#MeToo,But With Your DIME PIECE,ASK HER..I.E.Bastard!..Write a MAD 'SICK' SPIEL,We All Know Why The FAGGOT'S 'ILL',CUZ You And Aid's/U.N. Aides Go Together Like a PACKAGED DEAL!,I'm TriGun Graphic,Bitch You Kind Of VAGISIL,My 'K- POP',Treat You Like The Chi',a WRAP IF DRILLED!..You're REDUNDANT,IN POOR TASTE !,.You'll Be Trumped Again,Sure..I'm Green Coveting,but i'm More BELOVED THAN 'ORANGE FACE' !,..We "Grab em by the puss" when Cheek's Touch on the floor,Sheikh/Shake,if our Team Russian/Rush in then Swarm..it's a REPUBLICAN SOIREE !,When i TWEET STUFF,IT'S BEEN ORNATE !,..Push Each Button in,..War..?,wait..you haven't seen this number of PEEP'S WANTED SINCE NORWAY,..I Eat Gluttonous,I'm Luncheon if i need Sustenance Or wait Til' you Freeze Up with them Swede/Sweet Substances,like a CHEAP SUCCULENT SORBET !,QUITE SIGNIFICANT STRIKES, You Tyrant's isn't King Like,.. When Linguist's Pen light,..I'm following your Q's /Cue's but Steel/Still it's LIKE IT'S BISHOP IN NIGHT!,-WRITING WRITTEN'S ?,GET RIGHT,..You Can't Show Pride When Bitches and Lyin', with no SCIENTIFIC INSIGHT,Facing The Coldest Shooter's With Rock's,Were basically ISIS DRIPPIN' IN ICE,....We'll draw A line down the middle..#38th PARALLEL..You can Curse me.. great..you will at the PEARLY GATES...THERE OR HELL..When this .38's BARREL HELD,you'd be in the Earth, Decayed..Peril Felt,Dirt..Erased/Dirty Race, like the Leader that XERXES MADE ARROWS FELL

NOBLE
02-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Writer 13 did not submit an entry by the deadline and is thus disqualified. Writer 3 wins automatically. I'm leaving this as "open for votes" so he can receive feedback since he worked and put in some effort to craft this verse. So please leave feedback/critique. I will come back and drop my own soon.

Row
02-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Cot damn I have nothing to say ..

Lockhart
02-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Well I mean it's a different approach, but not the right one to take.

Brayne Ded
02-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Honestly, this could have been an "Epic Rap Battles of History" verse.

Seul
02-09-2018, 04:20 PM
lmao!

Shodan
02-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Yeah... this approach was definitely interesting, and I can see the logic that might drive someone to go this route, especially if they're a newbie at topicals. But still, for me to vote for it over a regular topical verse, the competition would have to be pretty fucking horrible.

Honestly, this could have been an "Epic Rap Battles of History" verse.

Nah, there was too much impersonal shit in it.

NOBLE
02-10-2018, 12:24 AM
It's not that it's just a "different approach." This wasn't a topical verse. This was a concept battle verse. I've made the same mistake before in the first audio topical I did. I didn't really understand what a topical meant. When you take a topic or concept and use it to diss an opponent, that's a concept battle. A true topical is more of an interpretation of the topic usually via a storyline or narrative.

Shodan
02-10-2018, 01:50 AM
It's not that it's just a "different approach." This wasn't a topical verse. This was a concept battle verse. I've made the same mistake before in the first audio topical I did. I didn't really understand what a topical meant. When you take a topic or concept and use it to diss an opponent, that's a concept battle. A true topical is more of an interpretation of the topic usually via a storyline or narrative.

Given that the topic showed two people engaged in a form of combat, I don't think a concept battle verse is a completely inappropriate interpretation of it.

NOBLE
02-14-2018, 11:22 AM
Such a shame the other dude didn't show. Like I've already said, this wasn't a topical verse bro. This was a concept battle verse. The point of what we're doing isn't to diss the opponent with the given topic. It's more to write a story or narrative exploring the topic. Read the other pieces from this round and have a better idea for Round 2. Congrats on the win though.